HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

I just came home from work. Last night, one of the teachers in my section was throwing a bunch of things away from her room. I snagged a few of them to decorate my closet with. So far, I’ve only hung one.

DSCN3248

The rest will probably go up at some point this week.

Happy hump day everybody across the pond!

6 Likes

Good morning all!
Im very busy again. Work and family… when i can i come here.
@anna834 :heart: :kissing_heart: nice to hear the sheeps are working with you. Take your break once in a while. Don’t overwork. :hugs:
Im good. Finally some shit on work calmed down. Still enough shit are going around, but not about me but other coworkers. It’s one big mess. People are complaining or not working enough to get the croup results better. I just ignoring it, try to my best. So that the supervisor won’t judge me if something goes wrong. Next week we have a big group meeting. Hope how that will turn out. :thinking:
Screenshot_20200219-124327_Facebook

Looks delicious. But sad I’m allergic to chocolate :joy:

Wauw. Enjoy. Have great time with you grandparents. :blush: looks lovely to be there :blush: love for you and you grandparents. Much love :heart:
d9bc250abc8a4d2d7d6133d7391a38aa

Oeh that’s sad :open_mouth:… how are you feeling now? :hugs: a hug from me. And take care… stay in bed or lay in the couch… get the sickness out. :tea: :relieved:

What was on the menu? :stuck_out_tongue:
@rickvanmeijel hey buddy! How are you?! Did you know Sum41 is coming back to Netherlands? Utrecht. Somewhere in August i thought :star_struck: i think i wil go again :sunglasses: :metal:
DlnTu5_XsAEVK0M

All of you! Have a wonderful Wednesday! Enjoy today!

Much love :v:
downloadfile

6 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Who cares?

Thanks!

No way!!!

@StephLP18 Get better soon!

OT: Another relaxing day at home, weather’s been weird. Raining, then sunny, then hailing… and it’s supposed to snow tomorrow. Let’s see.
I have uni later, kind of bored, but I might meet my cousin after for a quick beer to catch up since he’s been away in Greece.
I did set up my new speakers for my record player today, they sound great! I’m super pleased!

4 Likes

just tag us then :kissing_heart: :metal:t2:

how are you doing today? :kissing_heart:

Got some more - maybe the next one for the WEP? :kissing_heart:

are the results out? Hopefully good? :pray:t2:

When someone take his/her time to answer me, I’m gonna answer too :hugs:

it worked - sending you extra squishies :kissing_heart:

always good - maybe an awesome playlist you’re gonna share? :sunglasses:

this is what I want to read :sunglasses:

but these songs are almost a year ago :frowning: - where do you find the new pictures? :heart_eyes:

oh no, hopefully you’re feeling better? Sending you the best recovery wishes :kissing_heart:

and Brad too - Dave, Mike and Joe were in the Mercedes video, so we might know that they’re are doing good

yes, I enjoy some days off and it’s just so good. Do some new recipes in the kitchen, listening to much music and enjoy some video games :heart: also I want to drive the road from your Whatsappvideo, which you sended me :sunglasses: :grimacing:

you too buddy :hugs: :relaxed: :muscle:t2:

they’re also coming back to Germany but only on Vainstream festival :expressionless:

This picture of Mike and Deryck is just heartwarming - also the ‘Faint’ cover, which was the setting in this picture, was pretty awesome :heart_eyes: :heart:

also some lovely tags to @theearlywalker @anngelenee @Lilyope @jrtrussell @rickvanmeijel @AJ_7 @zanybelle @alz89 @framos1792 @melisLP :heart: :metal:t2:

OT: Happy hump day (why it’s called hump day???) to everyone

Just enjoyed a snowy-rainy-walk in the morning ( it was very good) and cooked a soup for weightloss :sweat_smile: :grimacing: :muscle:t2:

I got some work to do, but I’m in a lazy mood :joy:

:joy: :joy:

15 Likes

I’m relaxing in front of South Park before work.

I almost forgot, the kids broke another window at the school a few days ago. This time, it was on a classroom door.

DSCN3247

It was replaced last night with a brand new sheet of glass

4 Likes

Hey man, doing fine thanks! Hope you are too :smiley: Thanks for the notification, I didn’t know this yet!! That’s actually fucking awesome, another two headline shows in our country. Never expected them to return so soon either. I’m considering it right now and I’ll also ask my friend who missed half the show due to his lost phone.

@HakManLP tagging back to say I notice your tags :smile:

5 Likes

Oh ok​:confused: i hope you can find a good solution! :muscle:Maybe a bigger house near by where you live now?

Get well soon!:heart::muscle::sun_with_face:

Ok​:joy::nerd_face:thanks!!!:hugs::hugs::kissing_heart:

Yeah😍

Aww that’s great!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::muscle:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blush:

:hugs:thanks, always back at ya!:heart::heart::heart:

Good to hear​:muscle::blush:

I hope it will turn out good!:hugs:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:sending cuddles to you!:joy::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you!!:hugs::heart:also for all the pix you shared,thanks!:heart_eyes:

Yaayy​:heart_eyes::hugs::hugs:would be great!

I asked that myself earlier too, but i think it’s bc wednesday is the middle of the week, so it’s kind of the hump of the week(translated “buckel”):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but it’s still a bit weird .

How many more windows will be broken??:joy::grimacing::grimacing:

I do😂 i try to be vegetarian for that time, until now i ate meat once a week, but let’s see if i can do it. I don’t do it bc i’m totally religious, it’s more a chance/ a reason for me to start doing something i usually wouldn’t do.

Ot: my brother teaches me how to play FIFA 19​:joy:i even won one game!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:hugs::muscle::hugs::muscle::hugs::heart:hugs and positivity to you all!

5 Likes

Good Morning all! Happy Hump day!

Apparently I only lived for one day… Tuesday I died and have been resurrected again on Wednesday… In normal terms… I’ve had plenty of my go go juice today :coffee::coffee::coffee: :rofl:

Wow 11 hour work day! I feel like that’d be exhausting! But hey if it’s something you enjoy it typically isn’t all that bad! Hope you are having a good day!! :grin:

Right? it’s just the little things like this that keep me entertained :joy:

OT: work is getting busy today but that’s okay! I had to laugh because right before my lunch I got a task that was super hot and needed to be done ASAP… but the manager didn’t give us any type of information so I had to just figure it out on my own. Gee thanks :joy:

I hope Wednesday is treating you all great!

5 Likes

Hellooo! :sun_with_face: a bit tired,but all fine :smile: thanks for asking! :blush: you? :hugs: :hugs:

OT: just had dinner, going to sleep in a bit :blush:

6 Likes

One of my favourite pictures of Chaz. (And so many dreams were made on that night :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::heart::heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::+1:)

OT: just had my tea and explaining about work today.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: oh damn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Im of to Dreamland! I almost fell asleep in the couch, :rofl: can’t have that, work is calling tomorrow.
Sweet dreams for those who are going to sleep soon, and for the rest, have a great day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:
Much love :relaxed:

4 Likes

They’ll be out by March 16th.

Maybe. If we were to move I’d love to go a bit more north west. I actually want to move to Highgate, it’s so damn pretty there.

Oh, sorry. I’m the completely opposite.

OT: Went to uni, listened to the lecturer say how bad rock and punk music is, how it’s not important at all and then I left and went to the pub instead. Will probably skip tomorrow’s lecture too, I need a full day to chill before heading in to work.

5 Likes

Oh damn indeed. image image

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for your get well wishes
I am still sick but feeling better

6 Likes

Yes, almost a year old but what we didn’t know is that Brad was working on them. We just found that out. As for the pix, they’re actually older, pre-2017. :pensive:

EDIT: Mr. Mike was in touch today. 1st a text, then asked for our advice, kinda…

Screenshot_20200226-215128_Message

Advice1: https://youtu.be/9xkfbW2AiBc

Advice2: https://youtu.be/CzYuoNj6ROg

6 Likes

Hey I got those messages too! :grin:
I’m almost sad that all three where mashed because makes me feel like it was just recorded and sent out regardless what number was chosen.

Side note though. I did something I’m proud of. I used to customize controllers back in high school and after quite a few years decided one of my ps4 controllers could look more awesome.
Snapchat-728651339
Snapchat-464247865

I added the new faceplate and glow in the dark buttons!
The nerd in me is so happy :joy: :joy:

Anywho I’m off to bed wanted to just stop by and day good night all! Will stop by in the A.M!!

5 Likes

Tbh, I really think he wanted to work on only one. The mashed one sounds pretty good. Each demo sounded like a different band, this is so not making sense. 1 of them sounded like LP, another FM and another… just random. That make sense? :thinking: Hopefully we’ll find out in the next few months. Plus him jammin on the drums, cuz he needs to know another instrument. :roll_eyes::joy:

Oh and I am soooo not showing my husband your cool controller. No way, no how.

3 Likes

I’m home from work, and watching Family Guy. I also hung the rest of the posters I pulled from the trash at work the other night.

DSCN3256 DSCN3257 DSCN3258

5 Likes

Good morning! I’m having breakfast, then going to work… have a nice day! :smile: :sun_with_face:

5 Likes