HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

What in the hell!! Why is this so long D;

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! Actually i am stuck rn because of this. I canā€™t give replies. I am sending this via email i dunno if this would go but this has worked before.

See thereā€™s no reply option. I canā€™t quote or text!

Love for all!! Itā€™s a pleasure you guys still remember be and keep sending strength. That actually is a lottt for me! :heart::green_heart::black_heart::blue_heart:

Honey

Screenshot_20200224-100335.jpg

6 Likes

Ohh yeah yeah ofc. Iā€™ve started doing some projects, learning new stuffs (just for keeping myself busy here) and yeah LP songs/forums is what iā€™ve right now.

Thanks, this type of one line motivation always have a great impact on me.

Have a good weekend soldiers :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Good Monday morning, everybody! Iā€™m back on nights, and right now itā€™s breakfast time.

Have a great week, everybody!

EDIT:

DSCN3246

10 Likes

I hope you have a great day at work @LP13413 and enjoy breakfast

2 Likes

HE LIVIES!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Happy Monday everyone!!
Iā€™ve finally got my strength back for the most part, no more sleeping to and from work on the car rides or going to bed early for that matter :joy: What ever I had kicked my ass for sure

What me?? no??? never!! :rofl: for once it was pretty bad, considering Iā€™m usually just a ball of energy and for almost a whole week I was the total oppositeā€¦ too scary for me :joy:

Thanks guys! For the most part Iā€™m doing great! Iā€™d say at about 95.9759245796115579121% so getting there :joy:
Thanks all for the well wishes! :grin:

Yesterday I stayed fairly busy, I had some one ask me to design and print 40 shirts for an upcoming party this weekendā€¦ all I can say is holy crap! But after standing in front of a 400Ā°F (about 204.5Ā°c) shirt press for 3 hours, I think itā€™s safe to say Iā€™ve sweated off about 10 pounds :joy::joy: I got most of them done only 2 left! I wont get the blank shirts I need in the mail until tonight so either tonight or tomorrow Iā€™ll be officially done.

Hoping you all had a great weekend! Sending strong positive vibes to all! :smile::smile:

Edit: While reading my book on lunch. I got really excited :joy:
There is a Fort Minor reference.
ā€œIā€™m going to Fort Minor this bitch. The feeling is ninety percent anger, five percent pain, and five percent absolute, cold knowledge that when this is done, theyā€™re going to remember my nameā€

6 Likes

Iā€™ve spent today drinking a lot of coffee and listening to a lot of music (currently have Ashā€™s Islands playing). My flatmate and I also started planning, briefly, what weā€™d like to do at the end of the year with the house (stay, move out, etc).

Hope you all had/have a great Monday :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Another fyi, got some news on Brad. This is what heā€™s been up to. The two songs heā€™s produced/co-written are:

1. Crush by Allan Rayman
    https://youtu.be/lQRj4n9jqEw

2. Let You Go by Beoga feat. Anderson East
    https://youtu.be/XM6fshGYQXg

IMG_20191201_115721

8862427416111b9a809539a59d5134fe

10 Likes

Hey you all :hugs: :green_heart:

this evening, I was just to tired for anything, fell asleep right away and am now wide awake.
It was a wet, muddy, slippery day, with lots of thorns and steep hills.
20200225_032706
As I arrived, the flock was in the red space.
I took down the green fences from the day before and part of the red. Let the sheep graze left of the red, started building the yellow.
20200224_152227
But the sheep used the moment, were I couldnā€™t see them and escaped through the woods (pink line) to way better tasting, forbidden pasture.
I had to bring them back.
20200224_161705
Right on the yellow pasture.
20200224_162734

20200224_162738
Had still to finish fencing the yellow.
20200224_173824
The sheep were so fixed with the better grass that they outsmarted the dogs and escaped a secend time. So I had to bring them back again.
Did I mention, that everytime, they lost some smaller lambs, I had to chase later? :unamused:
It turned real dark, till I got finished.
20200224_184341
Tomorrow, I will take down the rest of the red ones, build the blue ones and bring the sheep there. Hopefully not crashing a third time the forbidden pasture.
If there is time, I will take down the yellow fences too. :upside_down_face:

Four in the morning, I try some more sleep.
You all feel tagged! :green_heart: :heart: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cat2: :tada: :woman_cartwheeling: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :skull: :weight_lifting_woman: :honeybee: Love!
:heart:
@drounzer cause I didnā€™t yesterday, how is it going? :hugs: :hugs:

Done :grin:

He is alive! :sparkler: :doughnut:

Take care you all! :sleeping: :zzz:

6 Likes

Morning everyone. I found out late last night that I have uni tonight. I donā€™t even want to go, I thought Iā€™d would have my 2 days of peace and quiet :confused:

At least breakfast was great, Happy Pancake Day! :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi everyone! :hugs::hugs::heart: i hope you have a great tuesday! Iā€™m currently almost all day out hiking or being outside somewhere, so sending hugs and stregth to all those i didnā€™t quote/tag!:hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::muscle:

Oh ok. I like the style of how itā€™s drawn a lot!:blush:

:joy::joy:

I know i knowšŸ˜• but sometimes i canā€™t concentrate.

Thank you!:hugs::heart::heart:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:i love this picture,thanksā€‹:wink::hugs:

YeahšŸ™it should be more trained in a teacherā€™s educationšŸ¤”

Amazing,but probably hard job!

:joy::heart:i will! Looking forward to the middle of marchā€‹:innocent:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:i love this!:heart::heart:thanks for sharing!

Love and hugs back at ya!:heart_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:
I hope youā€™re good!

You too!:hugs::heart:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:looks soo comfortableā€¦

Sounds grreeat!:muscle::muscle::joy::hugs::kissing_heart:

Thanks,thatā€™s what i need :blush::heart_eyes::sun_with_face::open_hands:i hope youā€™re still that motivated!

Amazing!:joy::star_struck::star_struck:i love things like that, randomly finding referencesā€‹:laughing:

What are your plans/wishes? :hugs:
Have a good tuesday!:open_hands::heart:

Cool,thanks!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:love to hear something from Brad. Will defenitely check it out later when i have time for it :grin:

First of all ,thanks for the sheep pixā€‹:heart_eyes::joy::hugs:

But oh no, what a work to bring them all back together, especially two times! Sheep are smarter than you would first assumešŸ˜‚

I hope you could/can get enough sleep!:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::heart:squishies to youā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Btw, i am visiting my grandparents at the moment, they live next to the alps, with a great view on the Zugspitze(Germanyā€™s highest mountain)and also on a barn with sheep and two oxen(i donā€™t really know what kind of cows they areā€‹:grin::thinking:maybe you know)
(Unfortunately couldnā€™t get a photo of the sheepšŸ˜•)
20200225_105640

:yum::yum::heart_eyes:yum!

8 Likes

We have 2 options:

1. Stay at the house
  2. Move to a bigger place with someone else
    We love our house, itā€™s new and well maintained and it is right next to the tube which works amazing for both of us. It is also a short bus ride to our work places and we have plenty of shops and stuff nearby. Weā€™ve been here for 2,5 years now, but space is our problem. We have a lot of musical instruments, art supplies and my vinyl collection and her DVD collection and not enough space left.
4 Likes

Work sent me home, because I get sick

2 Likes

Iā€™m watching the news, and relaxing before work.

Get well soon, @StephLP18!

1 Like

Thank you

Get well soon! :hugs: :hugs:

OT: dinner in progress :crazy_face:

1 Like

News on Brad? Yay!

I just hope Rob is OK.

4 Likes

I think heā€™s still meditating and clearing his head. Overcoming grief is a different pace for everyone. Mike and Joe have their other creative outlets, Dave has golf and his podcast with Fiore and Brenden. Plus they worked with Mercedes again. Now we know Brad is using his music outlet. My point, bc they have all those things to do, it keeps them occupied. Rob has surfing but thatā€™s all I can remember. Iā€™m sure heā€™s fine. Sorry, that was much longer than anticipated. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Good evening you all! :yawning_face:
And good day :relaxed:
Sleep tight @Honey8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dang, everybody posts pancakes today. :confounded:
Looks so delicious! :yum: :star_struck:
And tomorrow the Lent starts. :laughing:

They are all so creative and busy. I can get, that they postpone to start something together again, peeking the hornet nest.

Thanks for the great pics in when and where! :star_struck:
The cows are probably Bayrisches Braunvieh, but I donā€™t know much about cattle. :laughing:
Enjoy your vacation! :hugs: :green_heart:

All the luck finding a fitting solution! :crossed_fingers:

Good workday to you! :muscle:

Get well soon! :tea:

:pancakes: :crazy_face:

@theearlywalker some bonecrushing bearhug :bear: :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs:

@drounzer :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@HakManLP I thought, you have now some more time :thinking: stay strong! :hugs: :green_heart:

All the quiet Annas :shushing_face:
@anomalia :hugs: @anngelenee :hugs: @lpaniist :hugs:
:revolving_hearts:

@Lilyope :purple_heart: :woman_cartwheeling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@justinkilmer :roll_eyes: :no_entry_sign: :doughnut:

@alz89 :skull: Sleep tight into your birthday! :tumbler_glass: :hugs:

OT
Again a long work day, 11 hours, with a break.
I really should start to do some exercise (never :laughing:) when Iā€™m not working. Bike rides and dog walkes arenā€™t enough to prevent that my whole body is hurting right now. :rofl: But itā€™s the secend day, it will get better from now on. :blush:
And the day was actually great! The sheep were so cooperative, reacting to my calls and directing. :star_struck:
It was the first time since I work on this farm that I really had the feeling, this is my flock, we go our paths together! :tada:
20200225_153558
To follow me through such a small opening, down hill (sheep always prefer to go up), wade through mud and jump the small stream, it needs trust.

Love and trust to all of you!
:hugs::heart:

13 Likes

Soā€¦ muchā€¦sheep! Enjoy your rest, you deserve it!

3 Likes