HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

I’m at work. I’ve been here about four and a half hours now, I probably have four more hours or so to go. Today starts high school basketball playoffs and we just hosted a girls game, which they won. Now the boys are playing. I also just put on a show for the crowd, since they wanted the court zambonied between games. Nobody cheered for me, though.

Get well soon, @lpfan61!

4 Likes

Thank you!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :sun_with_face:

OT: having breakfast :yum:

3 Likes

I still think everyone should tag me so I can be included. And get bings so I can see what’s going on.

Yours truly, original blogger

4 Likes

Good morning my lp family. Im getting up getting really to go to to work. Im in my own place i don’t live as far away form my job and it feel so go to have my own place.

3 Likes

@intheend be careful what you wish for :smiling_imp:

:sunny::sunny: good morning :sunny::sunny: hope the sun shines wherever you are - I’ve a lazy day ahead and I plan to really enjoy it… :blush::hugs::sunny: have a good Sunday everybody :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

Get well soon @lpfan61 :honey_pot::tea::tea::hugs::hugs::sunny::sunny:

Ot: :bath:t2:

@LP13413 lol :laughing: I imagine the situation while you were the break performance… and I thought you’ve the weekend off :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Thank you dear! :blush: :muscle: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

OT: helping mum preparing lunch :yum:

3 Likes

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

Ot: Trying to read :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

it’s your birthday? :scream: :partying_face: :partying_face: :kissing_heart:

Happy birthday - all the best wishes for you :metal:t2: :heart: :hugs:

love it - would be nice if Brad and Rob joined too :disappointed_relieved:

just like that - Just enjoying the connection and all of your joy, which comes up with my WEP when I share my collections with all of you :heart:

Also check out Homer’s old german voice - it’s so good :disappointed_relieved: :heart:

thank you :kissing_heart: I appreciate it very much :pray:t2: and of course sending some hearts and squishies back :heart: :hugs:

oh no, that sounds so rude and like 100% bullshit -.- stupid idiots! :exploding_head: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry: so like I understand this, you’ll get maybe bad grades for liking genres like Alternative, Nu Metal, Punk Rock and some more or bands like Linkin Park? :angry:

first of all: for you and everyone else
Linkin Park Band gif

Sure, got many old and newer pictures from Chester& Mike - if you want, I can include another category for the WEP for the next weeks :kissing_heart:

thank you for that feedback :pray:t2: :heart:

got that picture in my collection too - love it. Also I love Rammstein, but for me it’s another music genre. Rammstein are more industrial metal and the shows are just f’cking crazy. They made so many crazy things, which media hates. They’re and always be our best german export band :pray:t2: :metal:t2:

oh come on - you’re so kind :heart: :kissing_heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2: thank you for that feedback and of course, I got a big collection and I think they’re are so much WEP’s to go :kissing_heart: Hopefully you’re doing good buddy :metal:t2:

I love to make the WEP because of these thinggs: put them under a special title, album or mood for example to get all of you up or just to enjoy Linkin Park again with of all you :hugs: :heart:

ok, first of all: maybe I get that and I would say ‘no’. I’m not that very good for grammar when I write a assignment but for example one of my closest girlfriend is a spelling and gramma genius. Also I correct also people when they say 'EINZIGSTE" :exploding_head:

yes, your german is pretty good and if you want to share some more, I think anna, Linkineli and myself can always help you, if you want to upgrade your skils :kissing_heart:

oooooh nooooo :confused: :worried: feeling better? :kissing_heart:

how are you? :relaxed: :pray:t2: :metal:t2:

maybe they’re to young to appreciate you andy :sweat_smile: :joy:

sure, why not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: now I have a question for you: are you a John Cena fan? or is it just for the hilarious meme?

John Cena is since 2003 my ‘most hated’ wrestler :joy: :see_no_evil:

sounds good - wishing you a good sunday :relaxed:

what are you trying to read? :thinking:

also lovely tags to @drounzer @framos1792 @jrtrussell @rickvanmeijel @AJ_7 @Honey8 @melisLP @Himan10 @NickGr @IronSoldier16 (sorry, can’t tag more :worried:)

OT: FIRST OF ALL - JUST A BIG THANK YOU FOR THAT AWESOME FEEDBACK FROM ALL OF YOU! :heart: :metal:t2:

that makes me to keep the WEP alive.
Also got a good weekend. Sadly Werder Bremen (team of my Dad) lost again :tired_face: :sob:

But gonna spend the sunday with some pizza, movies and games

And just to wish everyone a good sunday, here’s a lovely special for all you:
Linkin Park Smiling (2) Linkin Park Smiling

not the best quality, but love these smiling pictures :heart: :metal:t2:

Stay strong soldiers and enjoy your sunday :muscle:t2: :heart:

12 Likes

I’d appreciate it. But maybe in the German thread, not here: Had no idea @Linkineli is German, too.

So what genre is the right one to get good grades? :astonished:

Just wonder which dental clinic they are ambassadors of…

3 Likes

:sneezing_face: a bit…but still… and also got a call from the office and tomorrow I have to work 5:30-8:30 am plus ordinary shift 10:00-18:00 :exploding_head: :tired_face: :muscle:

OT: relaxing a bit :muscle: :notes:

4 Likes

I Am okay just having a relaxing Sunday
And right now listening to a band Robert recomend for me

3 Likes

I know, lots of us on twitter and Ig bug the guys… they know we wanna see Brad and Rob. :confused:

3 Likes

:blush::hugs:saw many more today,but i didn’t have my phone with me​:grimacing::grin:
Get well soon!:kissing_heart:

Thaaaaanks​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy:

Yees​:heart_eyes::pray:that would be great!

:hugs:you deserve every good feedback, the WEP are an important part of this thread!:heart:

Nice describtion​:blush::heart_eyes:

Me too :joy::joy:my brother keeps saying that wrong for years, it became a trigger for me​:grin:

Aah two of my favourite pix with all of them together! I love those too!:heart_eyes:thanks for sharing!

You too!:hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle:

Yes i am😄
Sorry for not answering your question,but i thought about an answer. As @HakManLP said, it’s hard to tell. Some people don’t care about their grammar at all, some correct themselves immediately​:thinking: but i think there are more people who don’t care.:joy: i am reading much, so i would say for myself i pay attention to it. But sometimes i am not correct too​:grin:also,my family(mainly grand-/parents, but i am used to hear it) is talking with bavarian accent, wich isn’t the usual,correct german,and so we use some articles “wrong” , or some words are just in a different form.
And yeah,just ask if you need any help🤗

Ot: reading “an abundance of katherines” by john green😊

4 Likes

About to have family dinner.

3 Likes

Although I have the day off, I just went to work on my own time to sort through the recycling I collected from yesterday’s games.

DSCN3244

Also, here’s a cat on a chair. This is becoming one of his new favorite spots.

DSCN3236 DSCN3238

7 Likes

Good evening to this side :yawning_face:
Good Sunday to the other side :parachute:
@Honey8 sleep tight :sleeping: sorry, missed you :hugs: :heart:

4 days, 2270km, finally arrived at work. Happy to stay here for some while :grin:
So, where did I got interrupted? Let’s see :thinking:

Na, it’s ok. I have posted it after all.
My mother says, it isn’t. But she has sure similarities.
20190819_143746

Have you found it?
And sorry. Had to laugh fullheartetly :joy: :rofl:
Mother here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing:

Maybe try to concentrate on the things you can do and on people who do their part. If you start screaming cause of every moron out there, you will probably never stop. :confounded:
On the other side, would be interesting, so go on :speaking_head:

Take your time. We are here, when ever you need!
.:hugs: :sparkling_heart: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As you wish :blush:
20200223_210413

. :joy: :joy: :rofl:

Just thank you! :hugs: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :hugs: Hope you had a refuelling weekend! And have a great time tomorrow! :partying_face: :dancer: :metal:

You should be! Your German is awesome! :ok_hand: :hugs: :two_hearts:

:joy: a classic :star_struck:

Oh, you have them :partying_face:

Oh, sadly teachers mostly have still no skills in this matter. My exhusbend is school social worker, and I think, him alone is for 2 or 3 shools, all together. He can tell stories of teachers, not having any clue. And he try to bring education to the teachers. Cause with this many pupils, he is mostly busy with the real hard cases.

:flushed: you have to read my book :joy:

Never thought about this, but true. My cars were never second hand…
more fifth or sixth :laughing:

20200223_212853
We do! :partying_face: :partying_face:

Totally included :hugs: :green_heart:

Happy for you! :tada: :hugs: :orange_heart:

What kept you from it :thinking:

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: thank you! :hugs: :green_heart:

:exploding_head: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: you are such a tuff girl! :muscle: :hugs: :green_heart: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:blush: :hugs: :blue_heart:

Hope it was good :yum:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: bonecrushing hug to you! :purple_heart: :hugs: :green_heart:

@AJ_7 what’s up with you? How are you? It’s been a while? Do you need a tag to the new topic? :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@IronSoldier16 miss you! :hugs: :blue_heart:

@gabridc98 :hugs: :point_right: :black_heart: :point_left: :hugs:

@Fravaco :green_heart: :black_heart: :green_heart:

@birdy1989 :poodle: :snake: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

@chigokurosaki :purple_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :orange_heart: :heart: :yellow_heart: :brown_heart:

@kimims2010 :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

@jrtrussell :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

Saw you writing :heart_eyes: :cat2: thanks! :blush:

20200223_215039

11 Likes

It was good, just had a glass of wine and played a game of scrabble. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

It’s been a crazy weekend, been really busy at work and trying to finish the assignment (which I did, btw).
I have the entire week off work, I go back on Friday for a few hours to basically sit through a management meeting (and hopefully talk about the future) and do a handover with my manager since he is on holidays the week after. I’m not going to stress about that yet though.
I have uni too, thankfully it’s the last week, we have next week off cause it’s reading week so maybe I can catch up on stuff.

@HakManLP Yeah kind of. We’ll see how it goes when the results are out.

Hope you all had a great weekend, and an even better start to the week tomorrow. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do it I dare ya!!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like