HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

@anna834, then you know which Rammstein video is my favourite! :heart::heart::heart::heart::wolf:

2 Likes

Hey LP soldiers, finally my first uni exam is done and I’ve got a really good grade :sunglasses: :heart:

and PLEASE READ THE TEXT under the tags :pray:t2:

bon appetit and Happy friday to you Andy :metal:t2: :kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed:

this sounds goog - so it’s powerful days not only for me. I like that! :partying_face: :metal:t2: Hope you’re gonna spend some time to reload your ‘battery’ ? :muscle:t2: :metal:t2: :heart:

I’m in a really good mood since I past my first exam yesterday - also just :heart: :pray:t2: for the pictures. Gonna jump into the weekend like Chester on the first picture!
It sucks, that you have to go to work tomorrow - sending you strength and some lovely squishies :heart: :kissing_heart:

hopefully not like this? :sweat_smile: is everything good for you`? how you gonna spend the weekend? :kissing_heart:

enjoy it :star_struck: :relaxed:
how are you doing? :hugs:

I know :sob: ok, the WEP goes first and thank you for ‘remembering BTH, when you hit Kassel’ :heart: :metal:t2: :kissing_heart: Sending you hugs and hoping, you’re are fine? :star_struck:

ok - wow! I love Skillet and I love Ace of spades (maybe my #1 song by Motörhead) - thanks for sharing. Everything fine buddy? :relaxed: :yum:

yes, we can call it ‘Karneval’ or ‘Fasching’ - I’m not into that, but sometimes it can be funny to dress like another person :rofl: in 2018 I was looked like a ‘russian mafia boss’ and two of my girlfriends were ‘my girls’, they were dressed like the girls from ‘2 broke girls’ :joy:

stay strong too and hopefully you’re gonna love the WEP. Yes I’m in a really good mood and also got days off :heart_eyes: :pray:t2: :heart: thankfs for asking buddy

Das ist schön - I’m not that CoD guy (I’m into battlefield more) but Nuke is just awesome

hopefully you’re doing well and how’s your ‘german learning’? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

and I love that you’re loving Rammstein that much :heart_eyes: gonna see them live this year for the first time :star_struck: :grimacing:

nooooooo, after these days their will be better days. Got some of these days for the last 2 weeks. It was so hard, but after that I past and I’m in a much better mood. So don’t give up - sending you strength, you can do it! Belief in yourself and your skills! :metal:t2: :pray:t2: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :kissing_heart:

oh noo, that sucks! :persevere: I know that pain. I hope you’ll get well as soon as possible. Sending you the best Recovery wishes :kissing_heart:

are you interested in the gif? :kissing_heart: Hopefully you’re doing well and sending you greetings to Munich :kissing_closed_eyes: :hugs:

I love this episode so much - SADGASM IS SOOOOO GOOD!!! :rofl: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :metal:t2:

we should do a petition that Sadgasm will release an album! :grimacing: :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

sadly the german voice of Homer died :disappointed_relieved:

sending you squishies :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :hugs:

damn, flue season? Sending you the best recovery wishes justin! :muscle:t2: :metal:t2:

honey8 posted and I’m be like that

just sooooooo many squishies to you :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :metal:t2:

you should join us more times :relaxed:

I know I’m little late with that, but: was it good? :muscle:t2: :pray:t2:

Hopefully everything is good with you and you ‘survived’ the bad feelings of the last weeks :kissing_heart:

In germany we say: Alle guten Dinge sind 3 - and I think that’s beautiful :joy:

soooo and some lovely tags to @melisLP @Marilau @rickvanmeijel @jrtrussell @NickGr @Lilyope @lplove @hilaryfol @IronSoldier16 @birdy1989 :heart: :metal:t2:

so, TIME FOR THE WEP!!! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :partying_face: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (20)

really good photo, but Rob looks a little bit ‘weird’ :rofl: but the for me winner is Brad for his move! :metal:t2: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

Chester Art 4

just awesome - like so many graffiti or art pictures, you can hear them - hopefully you’re gonna love this like I do :pray:t2: :heart:

Battle Symphony 2

I know we had Battle Symphony already, but like I needed my personal battle symphony and I want you all to remember, that EVERYONE got this battle symphony. Don’t give up your dreams, don’t let things put you down. YOU’RE A FIGHTER! :heart: :metal:t2: :muscle:t2:

Please give me some more feedback and more :heart: - would love to have some better feedback again, bc we’re that little family around here and if we appreciate us even more again, I think the LPU forum will live longer. Also share some wishes, if you want :heart: :metal:t2: :pray:t2:

OT: gonna spend the evening watch Bayern Munich against Paderborn, tomorrow watching ‘Bundesliga Konferenz’ with my dad and hopefully Werder Bremen can win this time :cold_sweat: :pray:t2: Also gonna enjoy much music ( I listen to the Reanimation album right now) and playing some video games on my PS4. I bought ‘One Piece:Pirate Warriors 3’ yesterday and I’m loving it

So wishing everyone a good start into the weekend and sending love, strength and positivity to all you :heart: :metal:t2: :muscle:t2:

14 Likes

Back home from work and looking forward to an early bday celebration this weekend!

5 Likes

Fyi, the linkin park X mercedesAMG project was finally released this morning.

4 Likes

What sort of feedback are you hoping for? Well, for the wishes I’m going for a future with Linkin Park music. If not 2020, than 202-something :pray: :heart:

@theearlywalker I’m feeling the love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh so now you’re at 3? At least you didn’t lurk just to close the thread because people do that here (they shall remain nameless!)

hehe :blush: :hugs:

[/quote]

This picture is priceless! :heart_eyes:

Oh yeah that’s the one. Mike’s hair. So 70’s. Thanks for sharing again! :smiley:

It’s funny how they capture our music taste perfectly. Brilliantly done. Where do I sign?

Oh no! :slightly_frowning_face: I need to know what German Homer sounded like :open_mouth: :exploding_head: I only know Dan’s voice.

@framos1792 Uh love, are you on the wrong thread? Music one is over there :arrow_right: :thinking:

5 Likes

Here some more feedback and hearts for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: :partying_face::joy: Have fun on your PS4 :blush:

@anna834 It was a pleasure :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::woman_cartwheeling:

OT : Feeling tired, will watch the french survivor tv show that begin tonight. I hope i’ll sleep well until tomorrow. Nothing planned for the weekend.

Have a good day/evening everyone :hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

@theearlywalker @anna834 @HakManLP Thanks guys, I’ll get there eventually. I’m just afraid I’m getting bad marks because of the type of music that I like (as it was revealed this week). So maybe I’m not stupid afterall, it’s them not liking my genre.

@drounzer I am responsible for a team of about 16 people (as of now, it will grow as we get closer to summer) aged 17 to 55. It’s not an easy task, especially when “newbies” join and they have no idea how everything works. We try to give everyone the chance to grow no matter their background and we make sure grudges aren’t held between us. If for any reason there is one, we talk it out. And believe me, I can be very harsh myself. I really hope your management will take proper action if your colleagues don’t start behaving. But keep in mind that maybe, just maybe, being stressed from work or whatever might make them act the way they do.

OT: Was a bit busy today, but I’m finally home now. I’ll try and finish that assignment and maybe chill for a bit after.

6 Likes

Yeah,from Mike, it’s on Post traumatic😊

:joy::joy:me too :open_hands: also,as a random fact, in one room someone sprayed the letters “MS” on the wall(nobody knows why it’s there and nobody cares​:sweat_smile:), everytime i see it (wich is,almost all the time) my thoughts go to Mike…:grin::joy:

Thank you​:kissing_heart::heart:hugs to you!

:hugs::hugs::heart::heart:

Ok👐
And thanks for those words! :heart::muscle::heart::heart:

Awww thanks!:joy::heart_eyes::hugs: (btw,i just ate sheep meat…:open_mouth::grimacing::grin:me and my dad were going out to an arabic restaurant)

How’s it been?:blush:
And love and hugs to you! Take care as well!

Oh no, i’m sorry to hear that! I hope it will get a lot better soon! But you are strong and you can do it​:muscle::hugs::heart:

I saw it too, it’s soo cute!!! Could watch videos like that for hours…:joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and Mike and Anna are really one of the sweetest couples on earth, i just wanna say that. I love them!:heart:

Yeah​:heart::heart::heart:your posts are always so sweet, can’t say that often enough,i love that! I love you!:hugs::heart:

Hmm if it wasn’t that cold,i imagine it as pretty comfortable :joy:looks like a place described in books​:heart_eyes: and a question,is that painting on the left side your grandma? It looks great!(sorry for stalking​:joy::heart:)

That really is annoying. It is also the same with older persons who don’t want to know when they made a mistake,or even don’t believe they could ever make them,and who don’t think they could ever learn something new,bc they assume they already know everything. But there’s always something you can learn! And especially in your case,when they obviously have less years of knowledge and experience!
Sending strength to you :hugs::hugs::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Aww thanks!:heart_eyes::heart::hugs: you’re beautiful too!

:hugs::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:thank you for your kind words,i need them and love them​:heart:
I’m rn in a weird emotional mood,even though today nothing really special happened. But this week were different things going on…:thinking::dizzy_face: one thing that really stresses me out is ,i can’t find two important cards,one is for taking the train(and i need it until tomorrow!),the other for medical insurance, i need it for the last of three vaccinations and I CAN’T FIND BOTH ANYWHERE i searched everywhere, even in places where they can impossibly be ,and had a fight with my mum about it(she always has a problem with the “chaos” in my room,even though she’s the same with keeping things tidied up). We’re good now,but yeah i’m really in trouble with finding them​:persevere:
Another thing(i know this post is so long,sorry,but i need to get it out),had a discussion with two girls from my class about demonstrations for climate change, and their point was basically, not going,not doing anything for a better climate, don’t change their comfy life,and saying those demonstrations don’t achieve anything. Climate change itself makes me desperate enough, but those two gave me the rest,i could scream now just thinking about it!!! Fine if they don’t wanna go, i won’t blame anyone for that,but then turning those down who actually put effort in to change something! also a third thing with the one friend with the eating disorder going on,but don’t wanna talk about it yet. I have one week holiday,so first looking forward to that!

And i looooved the pix, thankss!:hugs::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yess​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks :hugs::hugs::hugs:sending them back to Kassel! And now,reading all your lovely posts, i’m better!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:great photo, i think i’ll give it to Brad too​:joy:but i love the others here as well,like dave’s look under his cap​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You lift me up​:muscle::heart::pray::hugs:thank you!!!

Ok,so my feedback is your WEP are amazing i always love them​:heart_eyes:and also love it,that you have different categories ! My only request would be… maybe some bennoda stuff?:grin::heart_eyes:

Same goes to you, stay strong!:hugs::muscle::muscle::heart:
And that sounds great

Doing the same rn😊 ( currently listening to soundgarden)

Oh,me too!!!

Haha yeah,i love his hair!:joy::heart_eyes:
And you’re welcome🤗

Yeah​:muscle::muscle:

Ok,so after all this commenting,i just wanna say to you all that i love this place and love you all and you are so important and amazing! :hugs::hugs::heart::heart:

Ot: gonna enjoy this evening with music,maybe playing guitar, and doing some drawings(finally i have the time for it!),i have one week free​:star_struck::blush:so time to relax.(still have to things like writing an essay,different presentations, all that stuff ,but this first weekend i will do nothing)

3 Likes

Guten tag. Yes, I’m loving Rammstein because, (and this is my opinion), I’m starting to think that they are just Linkin Park but in a German way.

This may sound stupid but think of the similarities: six guys with a vocalist, (Till not being on the same scale as Chester as he has a much deeper voice but from what Till has been putting out, he has really improved on his techniques since the Herzeleid era), 2 guitarists, (I know that Mike from LP plays guitar depending on the songs, but hey it still counts), having a keyboardist that adds electronic sounds to their songs and just having a childish attitude when it comes to being on stage and with both bands being friends for such a long time.

And I keep putting this image on here but I love it very much!

3ef8e17843d6037edb0dc217f3d74150

4 Likes

Just watched this week of eastenders… OMG!

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: looks like I woke up waaay to early on a Saturday - feels like a working day rn - so I came here and found the flood of very nice and personal posts - switched on that very comfortable feeling of browsing here…

@Linkineli sending you strength and I find missed cards often in the back pocket of my jeans or jacket pocket… wishing you good luck to find the cards… and what you said about your mom and the chaos: I can so relate to that … but I’m the mom :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile: I guess moms and daughters are a special topic again but one thing is sure: the chaos in a teens room is definitely one of the battlefields of puberty :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::sob::exploding_head::joy::rofl::crazy_face::innocent:… neverending story … since I know it’s an absolutely common thing it’s easier for me to handle it… good nerves to you both :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:and give the girl with the eating disorder a big hug :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny: have a good weekend :tada:

@anna834 sending warmth… :fire: :heart: Love is the flame that warmth from the inside- and that place where you sleep atm looks like a perfect adventure playground :blush: have a real good time with your family :tada::sunny::sunny::sunny::hugs:

@HakManLP great post again- for me the WEP is a mix out of fun, personal talk and great lp pics- lyrics and well wishes that fits right in my idea of a great powerbooster - you know and bring exactly the spirit inhere which is the bottom of our community- and setting the WEP under a special title or album is always animating me to think it over relatet to myself: battle symphony is a great song to feel understood in a very special way… feels good. So, I love the WEP exactly the way it is- hope we’ll have this ritual for a long time still…

@Honey8 :hugs::yellow_heart::heart: have considered to have a plug meet somewhen the next week- would be cool if you all would join- I guess a poll could help to find out when…

Have a wonderful day soldiers :sunny::sunny:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 good morning Andy :sunny::sunny::sunny:

7 Likes

Driving to my dads later and we are going to a really nice Japanese restaurant later and then staying over.

8 Likes

Have a good pre bday :tada::hugs:

2 Likes

Beeeer time and playing time.

Last night the survivor tv show was so funny
One guy doesn’t know how to swim but he applied for living on an island where he will need to participate to water games to win.

One other guy spent 3 days to make fire (he got a bit mad because he was strugling to make it and told others he knows how to make it) and at the end the others wanted to get rid of him instead of the man who doesn’t swim (the man who doesn’t swim made them loose on the most important trial of the game) because the fire man had shown a too bad mood. So the man who did make the fire, just put water on it to put it out before they were going to vote for someone to evict.

It was such a surprise, it’s been years this game is broadcasted and no one until now put a fire out just because he made it and know that he will be evicted :joy:

Have a good evening all :hugs::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hey you all, where ever in time you are! :globe_with_meridians:

I’m sitting on a bench, enjoying the view and the dogs are strolling around me. A short break from the 90. birthday party of my grandmas sister.
A lot of catching up to do, so let get this started :grin:
20200222_161625

Ross bloopers :rofl: Thanks for the late night laughter :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey you,
So @HakManLP here is the question for you again :upside_down_face: I don’t know how to answer this. But, Anna, I have corrected your two mistakes. :kissing_heart:

:roll_eyes: It’s so common to blame the victim. It’s my school story, I even got written in my second year school certificate: “Anna has no contact to her classmates. But she does nothing to change this.” Oh, sure, getting hate and torture, but no, I should have changed it.
And now adays, it seems even more. And that’s what really annoys me. There are so much science work to mobbing, in school or work and so many strategies the people responsible for the atmosphere could take…and it happens just not enough. :slightly_frowning_face:

Oh, really?
I for myself have so much fun with this. Watching this just, and in some way far from, adults, cooking in their self-esteem, self confidence, trying out their just found opinion, standing up for it, boosting like little giants.
I have someone like that at home, and yes, the fighting gets me toothache sometimes and I really don’t want to be his teacher. But I enjoy watching!
I also have no trouble working with people that age, but as superior and as I said, that blown up behaviour amuses me.
I think I was the same way with 18. Two years out of school, into work, on my own, with people who actually liked me. I really thought to “finally” know how the world works.
Don’t get me wrong, despite this, every form of mobbing is a no go and I hope it will clear out.
Jason, take a big hug! You know it! :hugs: :heart:

:flushed: :joy: as long as I was in the story, was Bella, I was totally into Edward :laughing:
But I think, in reality, I would prefer Jakob. Not so much for the looks, but changing into a wolf! :star_struck: Awesome! :heart_eyes:
20200222_182411
:joy:

I see :rofl:

That’s the right attitude! Doing enough to pass, but not crying for not being better! :muscle: Congratulations! :partying_face:

Congratulations too! :partying_face: :partying_face:

It’s not really a sacrifice :rofl: on the contrary, I already enjoyed the Kassler mountains. You probably know now way :laughing: and with this new tradition, it’s my road highlight! :metal:

:partying_face: :partying_face: Thank you! :hugs: :green_heart: I’m all for Brad here :mage: :rofl:

I think @theearlywalker :yellow_heart: had already the right words. I’m lazy and go with it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:sob: :confounded:

Sorry, can’t like it. It actually annoys me like hell.
No critics at LP, who they advertise for, their decision.
But seriously, a new car that needs 11,3l/100km :exploding_head:
They all talk about electric cars, about climate change, about prohibiting disel…that’s what I’m driving, I like a long live car, good for long distances, good in transporting things… and even so it is 10 years old, it just needs 8l/100km
:unamused:

No, I blow for a fight :rofl:

You can say Rob, he already blocked this topic. He doesn’t do chit chat. :upside_down_face: :joy:

:rofl: love you! :purple_heart: see you typing just now :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:exploding_head: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: at least, you know it isn’t fair! Even more f*** them :upside_down_face:

Awesome! :yum: do it more! :blush: The last of livestock that in general lives outdoors after their own natur! :blush:

Dinner, continue later. But send this already, it’s long enough. This without reading again, so sorry for more mistakes then usual :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Only 2? I’m proud of myself. And happy to be undestood. I have to revise declention of adjectives :slight_smile:

Maybe not minutes but 2,5 hours. As soon as I used my hands for somethings else but hanging down my shoulders. :slight_smile:
As far as my plans for weekend are concerned - no special plans except watching ‘The Outsider’ at night.

I vote for Chester.

I think he doesn’t enjoy pics that are taken of him. He is not a ‘star’ kind of person. He feels lost.

3 Likes

Hi everyone!:sun_with_face:
Here are some flowers as greetings for your weekend(i could even catch a bee on camera)
20200222_134200
20200222_134119

Thank youu and i have a great update i found both cards!!!(seems like your luck found its way to me):joy::heart_eyes:i was so relieved when i got them. (They fell into a bag next to my desk​:grin::grin:)

:joy::joy::joy:

Thanks​:kissing_closed_eyes:,yeah​:hugs:,and have a great weekend too!:hugs::hugs::heart::heart:

Totally agree. Our school took part in a thing called “school against racism,school with courage” and thats all good but still there are situations where pupils get bullied,like on friend told me she heard of someone getting dumb comments bc of her skin colour and i ask myself how can this be possible???and how could this happen in class,what is the teacher doing?

Me too​:laughing:i always dreamed of what i would do if i had this talent to change myself into a wolf,it’s so cool!:joy::heart_eyes:

Yeah that really sucks…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face:
But also,when you have an old/ “second hand” car,you don’t need to worry about every new scratch.

:blush:i will, it’s really good!

Enjoy your weekend soldiers! Take care of yourselves!:hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Crocus! :heart_eyes: they’re beautiful! :heart_eyes:

OT: I have a cold sigh :sneezing_face: and I’m going to sleep :sleeping:

4 Likes

I hope you feel better soon, and have a good rest @lpfan61

1 Like

Watching Annabelle movie.

PS, get well soon @lpfan61. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes