HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

hello everybody :blush:

youā€™re welcome. If you want, feel free to share more :yum:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, yeah, that sucks. But the new rules are kinda ā€˜weirdā€™ - Donā€™t know if I like them or not.
BTW I would go for Till, bc heā€™s such a crazy guy :joy: still very sad, that Rammstein got no new news for the tour :disappointed_relieved: :sob: that breaks my heart

hello buddy, youā€™re welcome and thank you :hugs: :grimacing: :sunglasses: Maybe you can share this picture, if you find it?

back to you dear :kissing_heart: :hugs:

hello dear, thank you for your feedback :kissing_heart: Yeah, thatā€™s my intention, bc I grew up with these ā€˜Nu Metal timesā€™ and ā€˜Linkin Park Nu Metal timesā€™ also Iā€™ve got the same clothes :joy: Maybe itā€™s just a throwback into a time, where everything was much easier :blush:

I really love ā€˜herb beerā€™ but also some ā€˜sweater beersā€™ for example ā€˜Krombacherā€™. Also I really like Bavarian beer :grimacing: What I donā€™t like is Guinessā€¦ :see_no_evil: Thatā€™s not beer for me. Which beer do you like?

oh no dear, thatā€™s so bad :cry: :disappointed_relieved: big bonecrush squishy to you :kissing_heart: :hugs:

What did it cost? Is this the newest IPhone?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, sleeper cell aliens? Sounds like a new movie plot :joy: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
thanks for your lovely words, yeah maybe Iā€™m one of the good guys :yum: :crazy_face: but a little bit crazy
before My alltime top 10, these are my most listened Top 10:

1. My Way
  2. Take a look around
  3. Itā€™ll be ok
  4. Rollinā€™
  5. Hot Dog
  6. My Generation
  7. Full Nelson
  8. Boiler
  9. Livinā€™ it up
  10. Break Stuff

how about yours?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, I meant that you took also a picture of me and him :joy:
Thank you for your feedback and exactly this: pose pics are good, I like them too, but these kinda oldschool and funny picture are better :heart_eyes:

hello dear, that sounds good - and sure, take your time and make step by step :relaxed: :hugs:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, thank you for these lovely words and yes, cheatweekend was very good. How about yours and howā€™s weather in bavaria?

going to bed. the day was very cold and rainy :expressionless:

oh, that seems like to be fun: tagging you also buddy :laughing: :joy: :raised_hands:t2: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :metal:t2: how are you doing?

exactly like me - very disappointing this month :neutral_face: :expressionless:
first of all we need more politics, which are Star Wars fans too :joy: :raised_hands:t2:
Did you saw the Mandalorian series already?

wishing you good persistence Andy. These rules seems necessary to me. Hopefully it will help. What about restaurants, bars and places for personla free time also like gyms?
Also hello to Thurman :heart_eyes: :raised_hands:t2:

10 powerful and lovely tags to @drounzer @IronSoldier16 @lplove @anomalia @Lilyope @melisLP @AJ_7 @Honey8 @chigokurosaki @Audrina87

OT: sorry, hadnā€™t that much time today and Iā€™m really tired, so Iā€™m going into bed right now. Wishing everyone a good monday/a good start into tuesday.

Stay healthy and safe soldiers :metal:t2: :heart: you can achieve everything you want!

16 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for you that you canā€™t go and see rammstein.

@HakManLP, how about if Daniel shared your comment and put it on his timelineā€¦ :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::drooling_face:

image image image

5 Likes

And if anyone has Twitter, feel free to follow me, :heart::heart::heart:

Iā€™m logging off to do a few Sudoku puzzles, then going to bed since I finally get to work in the morning.

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: busy walker on his morning coffee :coffee:, leaving hugs :hugs: strength :muscle:t2: and love :heart: to all you wonderful peeps! Donā€™t give up in these pandemie times, youā€™re not alone :pray:t2:!

:sunny: Have a good Tuesday everybody :sunny:

@HakManLP

9 Likes

Noooooo! Thatā€™s like one of my absolute favourites! Depending on where I go, my to go lagers are Estrella, Camden Hells, Brewdog (punk IPA one) and Pravha. But if they donā€™t have any of these I just have a Kronenbourg.

Hope uni is going good :slight_smile:

I did, but I am not that active on there anymore.

@LP13413 @theearlywalker Have a good day at work guys!! :slight_smile:

OT: I really need to do some stuff for uni today even though I donā€™t really feel like it. Speaking of, I finally heard back about an assignment and to my surprise I got really good feedback! Honestly, I wasnā€™t expecting it, they even said my choice of bands was amazing.
Having coffee for now, catching up with the news, not much else going on. I just have that meeting in the evening.

7 Likes

Hey Family! :heart:

How are you?! Just a quick visit. Couldnā€™t resist to check how it is here!
Still learning a lot. 11 June Iā€™ve got my exams. How is everyone doing for school? Some back to schook yet? The schools are open here in the Netherlands. Barbers are open and restaurants will open at 1 June. So that will be quick.

I hope the best for you! And love for all of you!
Together we are better
:heart:

chester-bennington-linkin-park-posthumous-live-lp-b726f332-2033-428e-84ed-e893b5b6c396

8 Likes

Sheep are grazing fine, so letā€™s give it a try. Itā€™s noon and Iā€™m not that exhausted yet.

20200512_110441

This constant cold blowing wind is challenging. This night, it did blow that strongly that sleeping in an caravan felt like I am on a ship. :laughing:

But now
hello you all! :sunny:

Letā€™s get this started befor my fingers are numb. :joy:

Read a lot of him years ago. My favourite is ā€œthe Standā€, very fitting for this times right now. :upside_down_face:

Good idea, I will say it today, when he packs the package with more woollen underwear for me. :laughing:

Thatā€™s me, so not used to this planets climate :cold_face: :rofl:

Thank you and a big hug! Miss you! :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

Why not? I like reading your thoughts! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs: :hugs: :green_heart:

It starts raining! Oh, how I missed northern rain. Never from above :cloud_with_rain: :dash:
So will continue later :sunny:
Way later, itā€™s early evening by now. Sheep had their digesting break and me some lunch.
Now the second round, boy, are they jumpy. Will see how it goes.

:heart_eyes: great words! Sorry I missed it, just donā€™t get anything in this short evening hours.

Sorry to hear. Iā€™m a little curious, you think open everything up right away wouldnā€™t lead to more casultys? The UK was hit pritty hard. :thinking:

Thanks for your sacrifice, so we get amused by this story! :joy: :rofl:

I like this, seems like a thought through measurement for decisions.
I hope they get guided by similar guidelines here. We have by now huge demonstrations by conspiracy people who still clame, a flue is worse and the Gates Foundation want to force vaccination and micro chipping on us. :expressionless:
Thanks @LP13413 for your work walk pics, itā€™s getting greener :blush: :hugs:

Iā€™m teasing you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and it is well deserved!!! Donā€™t like Guinnes :exploding_head: :unamused: :crazy_face:

Congrats :hugs: :joy:

The sun comes up with you! :notes: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :hugs: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

@intheend that wasnā€™t much of a check in :unamused:

@Lilyope :purple_heart: about time you start practice again :woman_playing_handball: :kick_scooter: :kissing_heart:

@evowarrior5 when ever you check in, here is a hug :hugs:

And of course hugs to everyone who want it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:hugs: :green_heart:

Itā€™s 5:30 now, still 2 hours freezing to do. :cold_face: :laughing:

Right now
20200512_173228

11 Likes

I didnā€™t know about this, thanks for letting me know! :hugs:

Yes I agree with you here, because life doesnā€™t always work out so fiction shouldnā€™t either.

Best response to a random tag.

It will be over one day and then weā€™ll all miss it.

Yeah, Iā€™m all over that plotline. Watch this space. Thatā€™s an interesting top 10, you missed out some classics but nice to see you mixed it up. Iā€™m not sure I have a top 10, I only like certain songs and in no particular order.

I think we need to start a tagging game to see who can tag who back the most :laughing:

So nice to see you checking in! I just want to wish you the best of luck for your exam :crossed_fingers: :heart:

And all itā€™s nasty viruses? :wink: :raised_hand:

The UK was worst hit if you look at the population and size compared to most others. I donā€™t think opening up everything is wise, it has to be done in the right way to avoid a free for all rush. People are stupid, thereā€™s no question about that. However, I think there is an argument that the virus can presumably only incubate for about 21 days and therefore if people have been following the guidance such as hand washing and social distancing we shouldnā€™t have many ā€œliveā€ infectious people around. However, I know many people havenā€™t been doing this so they allow 21+21 days, and now another 21 to be triple sure? Of course, there are always cases where it lasts longer than 21 days. Sorry, Iā€™m now thinking about the film 28 days later :thinking: ignore meā€¦

Day-50: It will always feel strange to see a ā€œdaily death rateā€, because it reminds us of our mortality and weā€™d rather not think about that. Nobody lives forever, but we never want anyone to die really. Strange times. Soundtrack: My Chemical Romance: Disenchanted.

7 Likes

Not right away but in stages. They need to start to get the economy rolling. Itā€™s already pretty bad. I understand the risks but itā€™s been too long. Death rates are slowing down, so are infection rates. Weā€™ve been hit bad yes, but we need to go back to normality soon. Also, you also need to look at the size and population of each country in order to compare. It is different for everyone. The amount of people that are just done with this thing is massive (myself included).

Highly doubt it. Itā€™s been very difficult for me. And bet people are fed up and want to go back to their freedom. No one wants to stay in doing nothing fearing the future.

OT: I was one a 2 hour conference call with work and then on another half hour call with just my manager. Long story short, I am very likely going back to work on Saturday to prep for re-opening on Monday. We are waiting for the council to give us the green light officially tomorrow and then take it from there. I am excited and damn ready to go back but unfortunately I donā€™t think the council will let us re-open cause of many factors, have to wait and see till tomorrow.

6 Likes

My work day in a nutshell.

I had to completely empty this utility room, take all my signs and whatnot off the walls because all our utility closets are apparently getting painted.

DSCN3554 DSCN3555

With my other closets though, the floors are only getting painted.

DSCN3556 DSCN3558 DSCN3563

Iā€™d like to crawl into that space sometime. Thereā€™s some shit in there thatā€™s been there God knows how long. I was able to reach some stuff, but thereā€™s still some old crap back in there.

DSCN3564

Thereā€™s also a crawl space in this room, though I mainly use it for storage. Itā€™s not as exciting as the other one. Chesterā€™s in this picture somewhereā€¦

DSCN3566

8 Likes

Watching who wants to be a millionaire

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning guys :sunny::sunny:a lot going on atmā€¦ - I need to really care for myself, works sucks me in like a black hole :cyclone: :upside_down_face::crazy_face:

:hugs::muscle:t2: Have a good humpday soldiers. :muscle:t2::hugs:

@evooba YAAAAY :tada::tada: quality counts on the longer run :grin: and I lost completely track. How strict is the social distancing in England still? Here in Germany Iā€™ve the feeling people pretend normality againā€¦ :roll_eyes:.

@anna834 I really beneide you (?sorry too short in time to look up) it looks Sooo great there on the island. :tada::sunny::sunny: sending warmth- :fire:- hang in there- next week is announced to be waaaay warmer. :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

@drounzer :tada::sunny::blush: yaay for that you couldnā€™t resist to check un- :blush::yellow_heart::hugs: happy youā€™re ok bro :+1:t2::muscle:t2:

@raz7 I prefer David and searching you on twitter :blush:

Ot: coffee - about to shower :shower:

@LP13413 yaay :tada::tada::confetti_ball::crazy_face: for the perfect place!! :tada::tada: I hope you will share the secrets of this place with us :blush: although does the painting process mean your working schedule gets expanded? Cuddle the boss :cat: and good goodnight Andy :zzz:

8 Likes

As of this week, weā€™re still keeping to our rotating schedules, but now weā€™re working eight hours a day instead of four. To my knowledge, weā€™re not actually doing the painting ourselves. Usually itā€™s either our maintenance team, or itā€™s one of our bus drivers who does a few odd jobs around the district.

We also donā€™t know ā€œwhenā€ exactly the painting will be done, we were just asked to empty our closets and clean the walls and the floors.

Next week Iā€™m working Monday and Friday.

Have a great hump day!

5 Likes

Even me feel the itch :joy:

giphy

Now: :notes:

6 Likes

Awesome, let me know when you found me on there. Also, were you going off the pictures between Till and Daniel? :heart::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whoā€™s David, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::open_mouth: @theearlywalker

Alimage

3 Likes

Good morning. Lp family is been an okay day so far we still canā€™t go anywhere without our a face cover. But it okay so far. I hope u all are doing well

3 Likes

Yes, i will!!! :grin:

YeahšŸ˜‚

Lol thatā€™s awesome!:joy::joy::joy:

Thank you, but no no she doesnā€™t have the virus! We were concerned she had it, but the test result was negativ. So everythingā€™s fine!:blush::blush:

Thank you for the picturesā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:it looks so wild but romanticā€¦ your reports sound like you were in a book, on a beautiful island, a bit adventurous too :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:blush::blush::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:love you too! Sending you big hugs to warm you!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My weekend was good too. Iā€™m trying different desserts, so itā€™s similar to your cheatweekendsā€‹:joy::wink:
Weather is constantly changing, but mostly rainy. I kinda like it in the evening , i sleep with an open window now every night and itā€™s very soothing to hear the sound of the rainā€¦

Aaww so nice to hear from you again!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:weā€™re hoping the best for you too ofc!:hugs::hugs:

Wow!:open_mouth::joy:

Thank you!:heart_eyes::blush:
No problemā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Youā€™re welcomešŸ¤—

Yeah, totally.

I agree. Also seeing how much time we spend with not experiencing anything new gives me anxiety. I feel like my life is so so short and time flies by as the pendulum swings watch it count down to the end of the day the clock ticks life awayā€¦

@evooba iā€™m so done with this too. Thinking about how long this could take until everything is normal again, until people on the streets arenā€™t afraid of each other, until i donā€™t have to talk about something categorizing it into ā€œpre corona timeā€ and corona time really makes me feel desperate. There are good days too for me, i have time to draw and paint and bake new things, but all that can never replace the things that i miss so much. Aaaarghh.
At least we have us here, and Mikeā€™s livestreams.:upside_down_face::heart:

I think itā€™s just "iā€™m really jealous of you":stuck_out_tongue:
And i agree with you! It looks sooo beautiful and peaceful there, but in a wild way, iā€™d love to visit you @anna834 :hugs::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: (together with @theearlywalker, right?:wink::joy::heart::heart:)

Ot: still have to do some things for school, our school is now i think the only school in the whole city that isnā€™t able to have online classes(live), kinda annoyingā€‹:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Played some piano earlier, later iā€™m gonna draw probably( and rewatch some of Mikeā€™s streams, i love them).
Have a nice wednesday you allā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:love you! Iā€™m so glad i am part of this family!:heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Found :smirk:

[spoiler]IMG_20200513_170257 [/spoiler]

OT: having cookies :yum:

7 Likes

We are allowed to spend time outdoors and meet 1 person outside if we keep a 2m distance as of today. But thtaā€™s about it. Apparently public transport was packed today, lots of people going back to work.

Itā€™s crazy isnā€™t it? Everything revolves around the virus now, I canā€™t remember when I had a proper conversation with someone without having to mention covid. Letā€™s just hope itā€™ll be over soon :slight_smile:
Yeah, I need to do some serious catching up with Mikeā€™s streams now that you mention it.

Still? Have they thought of any other ways to send you material etc?

OT: Did a bit of uni work today and now just chillingā€¦ Had some texts from the director about admin stuff but itā€™s confusing cause we still donā€™t know if weā€™re going back or not. My manager and I are still on hold and itā€™s getting a bit annoying with all these emails and texts coming through urging us to do some stuff. I guess weā€™ll know later tonight for sure.
I pre-ordered a few vinyls today (spent a bit too much, but oh well :stuck_out_tongue: ) that Iā€™m very excited about! Made my day I guess.

Hope youā€™re all having a good day! :slight_smile:

6 Likes