HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Now it’s 03:21 and I’m still up!!

1 Like

4:22 here

1 Like

Insomnia sucks!!!

2 Likes

Emergency delivery here, take what you need, it’s totally free :

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
:unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

Sorry for the spamming emoticons post but i think it’s totally necessary ! :relieved:

Have a good day / evening / night all, you’re not alone, we all are together in this crazy world.

Take care of yourself and enjoy little good things of life (beautiful sky, good drink / dish, awesome Mike insta live, great LP music…) when you can. :pray:

7 Likes

Just got off the phone from another emergency conference call. Some of our sites in the company are closing down as of Saturday. Thankfully ours is doing pretty well under the new operation plan and will remain open (at least until the government says otherwise). Some other measures will be taken and we might need to pull some extra shifts but should be alright. Now waiting for a call back from my manager to discuss the points of the call. I might pop in later for a couple of hours if I need.

We’re having breakfast with my flatmate now and after we’re going to try and go grocery shopping, get as many things as we can and buy some food for a friend of ours. Hope you’re all having a good start to your day :slight_smile:

10 Likes

In about four hours, nobody will be allowed to be on campus. It’s still questionable whether that includes our staff, but for the time being, I think we’re okay.

I just ran a few packages around the building that were delivered a moment ago, but otherwise, it’s a very slow day for us. There isn’t really anything for us to do if we’re still allowing people to collect their belongings.

Oh well, one more day, then it’ll be the weekend. Then? Who the hell knows…

I hope you and yours are all doing well. Stay strong, everybody!

8 Likes

Currently watching Youtube videos and applying for jobs.

3 Likes

I keep thinking about posting here and then I either can’t muster the motivation or whatever, but finally here I am.

Nearing the end of the third week at my job, it’s going pretty well overall. It’s all been training but this week has finally been a glimpse of the real work, god they have a complicated system in the company with a lot of issues that can arise. It’s kind of annoying but I don’t dislike the work or anything, I could still see myself working here some time to come if I can keep it up.

Also yes, the past week I’ve been working from home, as are a lot of other people right now (if they’re doing jobs where you can work from home). I never thought this virus would affect us as much as it has, I seriously underestimated it.

Have a nice day you all :hugs:

6 Likes

Good luck @raz7 :four_leaf_clover:

:sunny::sunny: Good evening family :sunny::sunny: is somebody else wondering atm how much idiots live on this planet? Well, I do, not only related to the virus :microbe:- but this situation rn makes it evident - it’s incredible, sorry but today I really feel like ranting- :see_no_evil: everybody is willing and able to do what they can to help getting this crisis under control and some idiots who don’t care make it nifty - I would normally laugh and rofl confronted with so much ignorance and egoism :exploding_head:… but yeah, it’s too serious to laugh about it…

Nice development of this situation is that very much cool users start supporting campaigns on sm… and I’m really really thankful that we have our homebase here and as long as the internet works, nobody has to be or feel alone :hugs::yellow_heart:

Thanx @Lilyope for your lovespam, I took quite a few hugs and strength today… and it’s a great idea to share love, hugs and strength with each other

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

@evooba sounds good :muscle:t2::four_leaf_clover:

@HakManLP agree :blush::sunny: And looking fwd to the WEP :tada:… hope you can finish your assignments although the libraries are closed

@anna834 writing mode sounds good, enjoy :blush: :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2:

@lpfan61 sending strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::heart::heart::kissing_heart: hang in there and this goes to all the italian soldiers and all italians in general- until now my family is healthy… :pray:t2::pray:t2: Hope yours too…

@alz89 hope you can sleep tonight and @lplove :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Stay strong :yellow_heart::hugs::hugs:

@NickGr bonecrushers :hugs::hugs::hugs:- enjoy the country :blush:
@anomalia :heart_eyes: so nice spring flowers :cherry_blossom: enjoy your books :blush: :hugs:

Ot: some quality time on the sofa :blush:

10 tags are just not enough… :expressionless:

Andy? Sorry but since I know you follow this thread- today just wishing you the best :muscle:t2::hugs: without tag :wink:

13 Likes

So, myself and the rest of the custodial staff won’t be affected much from employee cuts during the shut down. We’re just keeping a few people out because they’re either older, or they’re going through chemo.

I was planning on sharing this at the actual end of the school year, but I guess now’s a better time than any. I’ve actually been keeping track of my overtime hours this year (since the school year started). My last /normal/ paycheck was in August.

DSCN3410

4 Likes

Hey family.

Sorry for not beeing around that much.
It’s madness here in the Netherlands. I have a lot of stuff to do, work and private.

Tomorrow is a birthday of someone close to all of us! And let’s remember him tomorrow :heart: with all the love that we have. And we will make him happy and proud :heart: :pray:
20200314_233507
The lovely and beautiful Chester :heart:

Share your thoughts. Music lyrics, photos, video’s. Share it with us :heart: I would love to hear and read it :heart:

How are you all doing? How is life with the virus? Hope everyone is safe and healthy :pray:

Did someone seen the IG live from Mike the day before yesterday? It was awesome :heart: :metal: :sunglasses:

@anna834 i see you :eyes: :kissing_heart: how are you love?! How are the sheeps?

@HakManLP this one is for you buddy!! Love for you! :heart:
original-2
Something to make you smile! I hope :rofl:
I’ve got no idea what he is eating :rofl:

@theearlywalker good evening to you! :blush: love and bonecrusher for you! :kissing_closed_eyes: hope you are doing good?!

@Linkineli hey! How are you?! :heart:
Got this one for you! Hope it makes you smile !
9d60790a0be58cf8a68ba579821a869b
Chester beeing Chester :sweat_smile:
Don’t know why this picture is taking for… but i love it… :joy:

@evowarrior5 have a nice day to! And good luck with everything :heart:

@raz7 good luck with finding a job… hope it wouldn’t take that long… :muscle:

@Lilyope thanks for the emoticons :kissing_heart: :rofl: and spam us whenever you want to :blush:

@lplove what happend? What was the shit news? :hushed: :heart:

@zanybelle ,@lpfan61 And the rest. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy!

Take care and keep yourself and your loved ones safe! :heart:

:v:

10 Likes

Good evening you all :beach_umbrella:
Good afternoon to the other all :desert_island:
@Honey8 nearly up again, good morning :hugs: :heart:

When I read your overtime hours I would think you will be highly affected. At least, I hope, this now means no more overtime. :muscle: Go, relax a little :kissing_heart:

Yeah, I so do. :family_man_woman_girl_girl: :dancer: :family_man_woman_girl_boy: :man_dancing: :roll_eyes:
My neighbour told me that it is disgusting, that you can’t get anything and that he thought about getting hand sanitizer out of the hospital :woman_facepalming:

What’s that?
I so enjoy Mike on insta :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
Had to laugh so hard as he talked about their old dog, who pees everywhere. And not enough paper to clean it easily. :joy: :rofl:
Thought of you, one more argument for toilet paper. :laughing:

Not there jet. Still on boring paperwork, sorting to drawer full different official letters from the past half year. :grimacing: :crazy_face:

Exactly this! :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs: :muscle:

:partying_face: :partying_face: happy to hear from you. And great that it will work out with your new job! :hugs: :green_heart:

:crossed_fingers: good luck! :hugs: :bomb:

Hope it will work out and the shut down won’t come! :muscle: :hugs:

Never be sorry! :roll_eyes: Especially not for a perfect post! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: Thaaaaaaank youuuuuu! You brought exactly what I needed today! :kissing_heart: :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

:sleeping: :sleeping_bed: :100: :zzz: :zzz: for tonight! :hugs: :skull:

Hope it is better. At least Mike does everything to cheer us up. :blush: :hugs: :blue_heart:

:star_struck: but again this cake :triumph: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:flushed: right now the order is: slow down! Flatten the curve! :expressionless:
. :crazy_face:

:confounded: hope you find a way! :crossed_fingers: and if not, put it out of your head! Enjoy the isolation :metal: :hugs: :black_heart:

Can’t wait to see the pics! :star_struck: :hugs: :brown_heart:

IMG-20200319-WA0006
:laughing: :muscle: :revolving_hearts:

Oh yeah! Read my book :joy: :hugs: :heart:

Two days again!! :roll_eyes: That you get struck by silence, I never believe! :smirk: So, where are you!!! It’s not weekend yet! At least not for you! :triumph:
Don’t go all leprechaun on us! :crazy_face: :hugs: :orange_heart:

It’s been three days! How do you manage solitude? Finally :upside_down_face: :hugs:

One day! :muscle:
20200317_111435

Do you watch Mikes insta music creating? :hugs: :control_knobs:

Still so? Stay strong :hugs: :two_hearts:

@drounzer :tada: see you typing! :partying_face:
Missed you, my love :pleading_face: :joy: hope you are good! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@zanybelle what’s up with you? :thinking: maybe you need a hug too :hugs: :hugs:

And some missing person hugs, time to give a sign again! @birdy1989 :heart: @gabridc98 :black_heart: @IronSoldier16 :blue_heart: @framos1792 :black_heart: ok, there I can’t without an :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:
@acemasters :white_heart: @derek :purple_heart:
Look even @Fravaco could check in :heart:

OT
I already mentioned paper work. But I listened to the same radio rock station as someone else and with little comments we gave our work wings. :butterfly: No way we distracted each other :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20200319_223546

16 Likes

I bleed it out digging deeper CHESTER throw it away… Chester throw it away…

1 Like

20200320_064416
Today I’m gonna wear the Honor of Chester Tshirt. To keep him close today.

Happy birthday Chester, high in the sky. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :pray:
We miss you, and you always be with us! :heart:

6 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: let’s (try to ) celebrate life today - it’s Chazzies bday :heart::rainbow:- still incredible painful that we lost him :sob: but same time soo grateful for him being a gift for us all :heart: and thankful for his music :notes: :rainbow: - that’s the spirit of the my day :tada:

Sending strength out to you all :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::heart::heart::heart: Let’s stay positive in all the :poop:

@drounzer happy you showed up :yellow_heart::hugs: and I wear my celebrate life shirt too today- united within :muscle:t2::hugs:

@evowarrior5 glad to hear the new job is good for you, and yes- everybody underestimated it- I think that’s normal… :hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart: stay strong

@anna834 @alz89 @AJ_7 @lpfan61 @justinkilmer @evooba @HakManLP bonecrushers and strength to you all :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2::sunny::hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2::sunny: let’s try to make the best out of it and him proud :heart:

Ot: coffee

@LP13413 yeah, you really work a lot… rough schedule… so don’t forget to selfreward you :tada: have a good Friday Andy, and please I need a cuddly boss pic :pray:t2:

11 Likes

Screenshot_20200320-090731
Same here, you know what I mean:)
If not the virus, probably I’ll get down with a serious mental disease soon.

Wondering where you find such pics :rofl:
Great birthday outfit!

I will. They came yesterday. Just wondering how many reading days it will be to read all 3.

An alternative for books (something for @LP13413) :

It’s Day 9 today. I’d rather work from home but it’s impossible.

I’ll better go to see Insta-Mike

Hugs

6 Likes

Hey everyone!

Last week was crazy, hence the delay in checking in. To all of you that are sharing pictures of LP, sharing jokes, checking up on everyone and generally spreading love and kindness, you guys are amazing. During these tough times, we need more like you. You guys are definitely Making Chester Proud.

I hope you all are staying safe and taking care of yourselves. Just remember, it’s tough on everyone, but we will get through this together (Not too close together! We need social distancing too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

@LP13413 and @lpfan61 Sending you both so much strength. Stay safe!

Sending loads of love and strength, specially today, to everyone. Keep making him proud and keep fighting your battle.

9 Likes

Yup, still good, but miss my friends from here :frowning: Glad that you’re isolating youself from the humanity :wink: (ig story)

@framos1792 you’d better lose your phone or lost network connection, there’s have to be a reason for not talking for so long :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet he find a gf :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It’s Friday morning at work, and I’m just starting my day. I’m alone for at least the first couple hours, but I’ll keep myself busy.

The whole state of California has now been ordered to stay in their homes. Here in New York state, although we have the most confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the country, we haven’t (as of yet) been ordered to shelter in place. I have a feeling that will be coming down the pike, though.

For what it’s worth, happy Friday!!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Today i’ll be running around covered up with Linkin park merch all day long, because today’s a special day… Chazy’s Birthday!:heart::heart_eyes::pray::revolving_hearts: Let’s make this day a good day. :muscle:

Yeeaah i love it! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:it was in my head all day long yesterday…

Thank youu!:revolving_hearts::muscle::muscle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:love and maany hugs back!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

It sucks​:lying_face::lying_face:i want this whole thing to be over​:roll_eyes:

Yeah, thanks for asking, i’m ok and so are my grandparents. They get something called “food on wheels”, where food is delivered to their door. Maybe they’ll keep that for the time after corona as well, would be good, bc they don’t eat healthy or regulary.:grin:
Stay safe too! I’m soo looking forward to the WEP, especially today :blush::blush:

It’s pizza, but with very much topping​:joy::joy:and i love this clip!:joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yeah, thanks!:joy::orange_heart:but i prefer the ones, when he’s laughing or being more natural​:blush:and i’m good, i’m full of energy and so i need to go out for a run rn​:grin:
So i’ll come back here later​:hugs::hugs:hope you’re good too, you’re awesome!!!:heart::heart::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes