HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Morning everyone. We had our emergency conference call this morning at work. Things are getting serious…

Our Morrissey gig for tomorrow is going ahead as planned which is pretty crazy. We have decided not to go with my manager purely to be safe.

5 Likes

On my lunch! Only a week left of my job!!

3 Likes

The joy is for a few days only but every little helps.

God works in mysterious ways. :sloth:

4 Likes

Good morning all!

Sorry I haven’t posted in a few days!

I just want to say thank you all for the positive thoughts really appreciate it all!! :smile:

As much for an update, it does sound like it is for sure cancer. But it may not be as serious as they were once thinking so there is still a chance it could be monitored and removed with surgery :crossed_fingers:
There is hope!

As for me… well I’m here :joy: A bit tired but got some coffee so that should perk me right up!

Too everyone Happy Friday the 13th as well! :bat::bat::hocho::hocho::crazy_face:

Not a big post today but i’m here! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

7 Likes

Happy Friday the 13thimage

Coming from my cat who is asleep upstairs. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

6 Likes

awwwww thank you :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes: today and yesterday were very stressful because the corona takes more and more of the normal life

and sure, you’re welcome with the photos - Hope you’re doing well and listening to one of my alltime favorite bands Metallica is everytime an AWESOME THING! :grimacing: :metal:t2: :heart:

yes, I’m so thankful for this - it was just :heart: :metal:t2: How are you doing? Hopefully the ‘WEP’ makes your weekend even better :grimacing: :hugs: :blush: :kissing_heart: :partying_face: :metal:t2:

it was the right decision and today the news came up that the 1. Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga will stop - it’s sad for my personal weekend, so I can’t watch european football, but it’s the right decision :pray:t2:

What’s up in your hometown? Kassel is going to be more locked up. Cinemas are closed, schools will be closed and so on.

Stay safe :pray:t2: :heart: :kissing_heart:

sorry that I couln’t answer earlier, but always wishing you the best :kissing_heart: :metal:t2: How are you doing and what’s going on in your town. Kassel will hit ‘the end of the world as we know it’. Damn it

Stay safe :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :heart: :kissing_heart:

enjoy your long weekend :kissing_heart: so is the concert cancelled? And which band plays?

And besides that: do you got a ‘plan b’ for activities? :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed: :grimacing:

and how about you?
sending you some heavy :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: greetings :blush: :kissing_heart: :grimacing:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: ok, this one got me. Damn :joy:

do you saw my photos in ‘when and where’? PRoach was just awesome - maybe it was my best concert 2020 yet

hope your doing and feeling better :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :heart: just give us a quick update, if you can :pray:t2:

maybe it’s somehow werid to say that, but I would love if my university will be closed at monday - they gave us an update today and now there are some special rules for the library and Mensa ( 1 - 2 meters distance between you and other people; only single work places and so on)
besides that, we’re a university with many international students

what is your university doing?

And of course: hopefully you’re safe and healthy :pray:t2: :heart:

love it. saved it. thank you for this one :pray:t2: :heart:

our schools will be closed at monday. Our High school graduates should only go to school for the high school exams - I feel so bad for them, bc I know how the stresslevel is when your in that time :cold_sweat:

Do you have limitations on your job?

Hope you’re safe :pray:t2:

yeah! already done and It’s just nice to read about your updates. Hopefully your mood is just high as the ‘Mount Everest’ :partying_face: :metal:t2: :kissing_heart:

no thanks needed - you’re always welcome buddy :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :kissing_heart: :hugs: :grimacing:

Sometimes everyone needs a little bit time for ‘thinking and reloading’ so it’s just good, that you gave us an update and of course a Happy friday the 13th to you - Have a wonderful day. :grimacing: :metal:t2: :sunglasses:

aaaawwww what a cutie :heart_eyes: what is her name? :relaxed: And may I forgot it, but do you got an answer from your job interview?

quick powerful and lovely tags to @zanybelle @lplove @anomalia @AJ_7 @rickvanmeijel @Honey8 @chigokurosaki @Himan10 @NickGr @intheend (tagge di tag like anna did :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

So let’s start the WEP

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (23)
I think it’s very ‘professional’ - a really good one and I give it to Rob :joy: :metal:t2:

20170906_081259
yeah, I think in these days we need a little bit of smiling, so I think ‘smiling chester’ graffiti would match perfectly :pray:t2: :heart:

I don’t know 100% the place, but I think this one here is in Vienna, Austria

Faint Wallpaper
afbeelding

these week I think a combination of ‘lyric and wallpaper’ fits perfect. Faint is so powerful and reminds me the past days, when I had some very bad conversations with friends and other people - reminds me, that I must come first for my own health! :pray:t2: :heart: :metal:t2: :muscle:t2:

OT: so yeah, Corona is in my hometown and my place of residence. Schools are going to be closed, swimming pools are closed, every big event is cancelled and I’m just waiting for a new update from my university.

Update: schools will be closed at Monday and the beginning of the new semester for university will be postponed the 20th April

I was today and yesterday at the universatiy, bc I had to for study materials like books. It’s very scary, bc the university is maybe life ‘half full’ for this time of the year and it’s just weird to see that.

So european (Bundesliga) is cancelled this weekend, and I don’t have a perfect plan b - maybe eating some junk and fast food, playing video games, doing something for my assignments and waiting for an even bigger apocalypse.

Whising everyone besides this corona thing and a good and nice weekend. Stay safe soldiers and care about yourself! Sending you power, strength, positivity and love :heart: :metal:t2:

14 Likes

Thank you ! :hugs:
Yeah the concert has been postponed to the 5th june. It was a french band (Tryo). It sounds a bit like reggae music.

They are doing something online at 8pm (apparently alone in the venue where they were supposed to play music), so i’ll try to watch it online :blush:

My long weekend is going good, the bad point is just that my manager texted me tonight to say that i can’t do remote working on monday (even if it’s possible and that our french president recommended companies to do it when it’s possible)They are just waiting to see if one of us get sick for caring for their employees safety. I didn’t want to hear anything of it during the weekend and she just did send me this text that making me crazy, i would prefer have a weekend without any work information :joy: It’s the second time she’s doing it to me, i’m probably going to talk to her about it next week because i have a meeting with her.

So i’m killing monster on World of Warcraft right now just to chill out and i’m gonna have diner with my mum ( pizza :partying_face: ).

Have a good weekend :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Good evening to this side, Friday nearly done! :partying_face:
And to the other side:
20200313_183919

We already got our WEP :tada:
Thank you Tim! :hugs: :heart:

It was sad anyway :sob: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:heart_eyes: I go with Joe, he looks awesome :star_struck:

So great! :heart_eyes: Love that you can find this art all over the world! :blush:

Yea, my sons MSA exams are postponed too. He wrote me, that he now can go to a Festival, under 1000 person. :exploding_head:
Half an hour later came: jk :rofl:
Love my son! Exactly my humour! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The one day for black cats! And she misses it. :pensive: Cats! Never serious! :joy:

All fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

Some more help for you :hugs: :orange_heart:
20200313_190526

:point_up_2: this. And we can dream, that we now see how easy it actually is, to change some destructive habits.

:partying_face:

How do you go on with business?

Yeah! Made my morning! So awesome to see them together! :blush: lots of hugs to you! Make the free time happy time! :hugs: :heart:

:flushed: Thank you! Real late bloomer :crazy_face:

See and you got me laughing with this :joy: :joy: :joy: biiiiiiiiiig hug for you :hugs: :yellow_heart:

So true!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Strength to your hands! :upside_down_face: :hugs: :orange_heart:

:muscle: saw you typing :blush: :hugs: :purple_heart:

@lpfan61 :hugs: :white_flower:
20200313_131007

@Honey8 :muscle: :hugs: :heart:

Namesisters! Annas! :revolving_hearts:
@anngelenee :hugs: @anomalia :hugs: @lpaniist :hugs:

@birdy1989 :hugs: :heartbeat:

@IronSoldier16 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@gabridc98 :point_right: :black_heart: :point_left:

@lplove :hugs: :green_heart:

@evowarrior5 :hugs: :heart_decoration:

OT
20200313_141955
The last two days, I had this two guys, who are filming a documentary, following me around.
It will be mostly about my boss, so I’m not sure how much I will be on screen. :see_no_evil:
Yesterday evening I forgot to give up my mic with the recorder, did some walk and talk with this kids and their mom. All on tape now, we had to laugh so hard.
20200313_192956
Today, we moved the flock, totally without reason, just so they got some shots. And I again forgot that I was wired, hummed Breaking The Habit all the time. :grimacing: :joy:

To the end, I go with Mike
Screenshot_20200313-074041_Samsung Internet

12 Likes

Thank you!! :heart: :muscle: :hugs:

:heart: :hugs: :hugs:

[quote="HakManLP, post:327, topic:52753"]

hope your doing and feeling better :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :heart: just give us a quick update, if you can :pray:t2:
[/quote]

Hello! Everywhere is a desert here… no much people around aside workers or people who need to buy food… :confused:
At work we all have the mask on and less contacts, no touching hands for example… :mask:
I guess you know better than me the restrictions…:sweat_smile: :muscle:

Sending strenght to all the people fighting with this virus! :muscle: :heart: :hugs:

OT: going to sleep, really tired :sleeping:

4 Likes

Stay safe and hopefully this will only last a few weeks (or less) just to slow the spread and help hospitals and medical staff cope better. I hope everyone does the right thing and practices excellent hygiene standards and stays home especially if unwell. We have TV, internet, music and food - please don’t complain and just relax with patience and good thoughts for all :pray: :heartbeat: :hugs:

5 Likes

We’ve discussed some measures to take this morning and I need to make sure everyone follows them. We need to be very careful. And based on what the government will decide, we will reconsider everything.

OT: I’m not gonna lie, it’s getting on me, this virus thing. Greece is on lockdown as of this evening and I am thinking of my family and friends there.
My uni has decided to just do online lectures/exams etc. We’ll see how that goes. For now, the current schedule interferes with my work and I’ve emailed them to see what can be done.

3 Likes

It’s a He. Squeaks is his name since he has a very high pitch meow. Had him for almost two years and as I am writing this, he is asleep on my bed. He is a very lovely cat and very friendly, (he loves treats).

3 Likes

Welp.

Initially, I was supposed to start working days next week, covering for one of our day guys, who would have been covering a shift at another school. Now we are shut down.

Our schools are now closed until April 14th. This is un-fucking-believable.

On topic, I’m on my dinner break at work. I had to come in early again to disinfect and get ready for the high school’s musical tonight. That, now, was all for not.

And oh by the way, happy Friday the 13th!

4 Likes

Yeah.:muscle:

That is great!:hugs::heart::heart:

Post as much as you can&want😊and thanks😜have an amazing day too!

He’s so sweet​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yeah it is​:grin::grimacing:

Today final decision, 5 weeks no school! (Last two weeks are easter holiday, but still so long, almost as much as the big summer holiday and it feels so weirrrrdd😂) probably shops and restaurants will be closed on monday too. I think closing the schools was necessary, and we still have to do stuff online and send it the teachers, so it won’t be dramatically stressing after that closing. Sure, more tests in less time, but rn i’m happy with the situation(of course not bc a virus is taking over everything, i wish this would’ve never happened, but i can’t change it💁‍♀️) and if it turns out later i shouldn’t be happy about it, i still can be negative about the whole situation then.

You too​:heart::heart::hugs:

I feel bad for them too​:sleepy:also, most of the graduation parties and trips won’t take part​:pensive::grimacing::grimacing:

I really like Chester here​:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Totally, thanks​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::innocent::innocent::heart::hugs:

Faint is one of my favourites, as you said, so powerful, you’re in the song from the first second on and of course amazing lyrics
i am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaings, but i can’t help the fact
That everyone can see this scars
I am what i want you to want
What i want you to feel

Thank you for your post again!!!:muscle::muscle::muscle::heart:

Sounds nice​:ok_hand::hugs:and thanks!:heart:hope you can continue your good weekend​:blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

I know, made my morning too!:joy::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks and i will try to make it a good time!:innocent::hugs::hugs::heart:

I like that!:joy::blush:

Oh thanks for sharing!:muscle::hugs:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::muscle::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes,yes yes​:ok_hand:stay in a good mood too!:heart::heart::hugs:

I know!!! So weird. I can’t even imagine how all these days are gonna be​:thinking::thinking::thinking:and everything’s changing from day to day, you can’t plan anything anyway​:joy:

Ot: was in the library today, fortunately, as i was there they said they’ll be closed until April 19th, as the schools, and you can’t borrow any books then, but now i got a good amount!:blush::blush:going to bed now, good night/day to wherever you are!:muscle::hugs:

7 Likes

I haven’t seen those pics but how many concerts have you been to in 2020?

Why were the sheeps partying? Were these tequila shots? The sheeps follow no rules. :sheep:

3 Likes

Especially with Squeaks. The only time he’s serious is for treats. :grin::grin:

1 Like

Update on COVID-19 on my end.

I touched on this in my last post, but schools are now closed. When you visit our district’s website, you’ll now see this.

newhartfordschools.org

As you can also see beyond that message, they also pulled the plug on the high school’s musical and testing that was supposed to take place on Saturday.

Initially, because of both of those events, we had a schedule lined up for who was working when. Now, the only person working on Saturday is our weekend girl, and a bunch of us (myself included) are going in on Sunday morning because the crew will be coming in to dismantle the Mama Mia! set.

As of right now, the plan moving forward is to have a normal work day for just our crew on Monday. Because of other non-COVID-19 issues, I’m working during the day instead of my normal night shift.

7 Likes

“You are pale around the nose.”
Yes, I am. Still struggling with this cold thing, still strangely unclear. Feeling totally weak, tight around the chest, a little bit of coughing. But no serious chough, no fever.
And I’m on workday 20 today. No contact besides sheep. Everyone around me has more conections. So it can’t be!
As I asked boss wife, if it could be smarter to get tested before I travel the 670 km home on Monday.
(Yeah the reading in Weimar is cancelled. Also the visit to my brother. He was in Italy and is self quarantined.)
Boss wife answerd: No, no. You are driving. Not that we get quarantined here!
She will look after her grandchildren, cause of school closing and working parents. And they will have visits from kids groups from housings, so the kids get out a little.
So much to keep the contact to the elder to a minimum…

But now, hallo you all in this strange times! :hugs: :heart:

Spring is coming :heart_eyes: :hugs:
20200313_083012

This!
Yeah, we all have thought the apocalypse would be with zombies and pumpguns, not with toilet paper and hand sanitizer. But you can’t have everything. :kissing_heart:

Did they help? Stay strong! :hugs: :blue_heart:

Nailed it! Keep it up! :hugs: :orange_heart:

They move me again and again with their lyrics :pleading_face:

:rofl: the camera boys did shots :laughing:

Oh, they so do! My rules. If they won’t, the dogs come. :smiling_imp:

20200314_192052

Tonight is plugDj, would be great if you all join!
@anomalia @anngelenee @theearlywalker @StephLP18 @Lilyope @drounzer @jrtrussell @justinkilmer @chigokurosaki @NickGr no more taggs.
Rick asked for it. :partying_face:

OT
Talked to my grandma. Since today they closed down her retirement home for visitors till June. :flushed: I’m really afraid that she won’t hold up that long without seeing anyone of us. :confounded: Already called the kids to phone her often. And will write letters too.

So, for you all :muscle: into Joes birthday :balloon:
Screenshot_20200314-200518_Samsung Internet

10 Likes

Don’t know, they won’t reply before Monday.

OT: Today has been challenging. My parents called me early in the morning to tell me my grandma passed away. It was expected but still came as a shock to me. It sucks even more because I can’t travel home for the funeral.
Work was brutal and since my mind wasn’t fully there it made things more difficult.

I hope you’re all good, stay safe however you can.

7 Likes

So sorry for your loss!
My condolences!
Out of words for more.
Sorry

1 Like