HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hey man!
Enjoy work today! :slight_smile:
Have a wonderful day!

@anna834 Hey love. How are you feeling?

Oh wauw cool! Now I really wish I could read German. :rofl: Then I could read what it is about! I am really curious, but if I can understand it correctly it is about your book? Or not? :wink: Anyway it is very cool :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:
Hug and love for you :heart:

Same here, the virus is taking control over everything. Sports, schools, traffic and other activities involving physical contact. I understand that rules and measures have to be done, but sometimes it is also a bit exaggerated I must say. I walk outside on the street and I see and speak to a lot of people. Some are already scared if someone starts to cough or sneeze along or next to them. Immediately distance yourself, because he or she will have the virus. It can also go a bit too far, but thatā€™s my opinion. Of course I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Because that is the most important thing! But we always have to take good care of ourselves! :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The best shows! Hahah :smiley: :rofl: Friday the 13th I love these days! Horror movies on the television :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy the time :wink: and goodluck with uni :relaxed:

@HakManLP
afbeelding
This will make you smile! I hope :smiley: :heart:
How was you day buddy?! :relaxed:
Take care :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh man! Thats not good! Take care! Pray for youā€™re family friend! :pray: :heart: Donā€™t forget to take care of yourself to :worried: here for you! :heart:

afbeelding

I saw in the ā€œWhen and Whereā€ topic you liked it! Thanks for the photoā€™s :sunglasses: :metal:

Iā€™m home currently. Cleaning the house, listen to Metallica :metal: :stuck_out_tongue:
Free from work.

Here in the Netherlands, too, the corona virus is the talk of the day. And we as enforcers must also take this into account. :wink: We should therefore not shake hands now. Wash hands and keep yourself clean when entering the office. I am very curious how it will go with the virus. I will be going to Avril Lavigne in Amsterdam soon. :slightly_smiling_face: I am very curious if that concert will continue! Because Paris and Zenit have already canceled them.

I also hope that the weather will be good soon. It really rains almost every day now! It drives me a bit crazy, I really want to see the sun again! :sun_with_face: And nice and warm weather. :beach_umbrella: The rain makes it so depressing! :confused: :expressionless:
@alz89 @amitrish @framos1792 @lpfan61 @birdy1989 @lplove @raz7 @Honey8 and the rest ā€¦ love and the best for you! and a hug :hugs: :heart: :love_you_gesture:

Canā€™t you see that youā€™re smothering me?
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
And every second I waste is more than I can take!

afbeelding

:v: :heart:

10 Likes

Got back from workā€¦ thanks to the coronavirus, the schools in the UK might close soon. Iā€™m no sure about work as well, Iā€™ve got my end date today. Iā€™m not ready to leave. :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

I really really hope schools will close, honestly. At my work, weā€™ve already taken some measures to be extra careful. To be fair, like @drounzer said, theyā€™re scaring people off for no reason, if everyone is careful and hygienic itā€™ll be alright. Shame there are idiots among us.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s kind of the thing. In the Netherlands, the Brabant region (south part of the Netherlands) is in quarantine. Even people who are not sick should stay inside. Why? If they want to go outside and keep themselves hygienic then thatā€™s okay.

1 Like

Why is this Coronavirus good?

1. Pollution levels in China decreased.
  2. People was washing hands. Properly.
  3. It delayed F9.
5 Likes

:joy: :joy: why? :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you! Really in need rn :heart:

OT: waiting for dinner to get ready

5 Likes

Stay strong dear :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Guess who didnā€™t go to uni. Apparently our teacher has a cold and didnā€™t want to risk being in class. Oh wellā€¦

8 Likes

A gifted evening :confetti_ball::tada: ENJOY :blush:

2 Likes

Good luck with homework. :muscle:
I just got a email that the concert for Avril Lavigne has been cancelled. The whole Europe tour is cancelled :sob: damn. More bands are cancelling the tour. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hope that Sum 41 continues.

original-1
Stay strong everyone :heart:

5 Likes

Live Nation just announced the cancellation of all their tours. So mine for Saturday is cancelled as well. I mean Morrissey himself hasnā€™t said anything yet but yeahā€¦ we are thinking it might not even be a good idea to go.

My manager also called me like 10min ago, he is coming in to work tomorrow cause we have an emergency conference call about measures etc for the virus. It is getting serious.

5 Likes

Ah didnā€™t know thatā€¦ but thanks. Good to know :relaxed: :+1:

Good luck and take good care! :heart:

3 Likes

Just found out that a quiet place 2 has been pushed back. Damn, was looking forward to that. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Idk if this is an english saying, but i like that expression a lotā€‹:blush: and of course great to hear that you did it!:kissing_heart::hugs:

Aww thanks!:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:you are awesome too!!!
And reading the article about you was interesting and nice, especially when i came to the part when the LPfan part was mentioned and how you were smiling during sending a text made ME smile a huge smileā€‹:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::blush::blush::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:also awesome that you were wearing linkin park merchā€‹:sunglasses::sunglasses:was wearing my lp jacket today tooā€‹:innocent::hugs:

Yeah i have friends from an earlier exchange in bologna, they said i think since yesterday every shop and restaurant is closed, everyoneā€™s staying at home. Sending stregth to everyone in this position!:muscle::muscle::heart::heart:
Probably all schools here in bavaria will be closed until mondayšŸ¤”some are really panic, using antiseptic every 10 minutesā€¦

Awesome words!:heart::heart::hugs::blush:i love what we have here, LPU will always be there no matter what is going on in the world. :muscle:

I know, thatā€™s exaggerated, when someone is sneezing everybody is joking ā€œcorona coronaā€ but with fear in their voice.

Exactly!:muscle::muscle::heart:

I hope you can go!:muscle:

Oh noooā€‹:sob::sleepy:but will the concert take part later, maybe in summer?

:tired_face::tired_face:

And not only in China but itā€™s good for the environment in the whole world, less flights, less travellers with cars,ā€¦

I can hear that picture. Thanks for sharingā€‹:kissing_heart:and stay healthy and strong!:heart::heart::heart:
@lpfan61 love and hugs to you!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
@HakManLP whatā€™s your opinion on the ā€˜ghost gamesā€™ in soccer, playing without fans? I watched a part of the game from Dortmund against Paris, and itā€™s sooo weirdā€‹:sweat_smile:like watching a training session. Maybe it would be better to pause completely and then play again with fans, when itā€™s safe. Also my brother is so disappointed, he had Tickets to go with our dad to berlin and now he canā€™t :neutral_face::neutral_face:

Ot: today i had to go to the doctor for my last HPV vaccination, AND afterwards to the dentistā€‹:grimacing::grimacing:for the vaccination, iā€™m usually not scared about them, but with that in particular i knew it was gonna hurt, afterwards i felt so dizzy, had to lay down bc my head was spinning(i know getting pretty dramatic here, but really, not even singing A Place for my Head in my head helped to concentrate or to not think of the painā€‹:joy:)
Tomorrow iā€™ll go to the library, to have a good stock of books in case weā€™re not allowed /shouldnā€™t go out in the next timeā€‹:slightly_smiling_face: stay healthy and strong everybody!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::hugs::heart::heart::muscle::muscle:
maxresdefault

6 Likes

Saw the french president speach tonight on tv. It was supposed to be a super serious speach but they decided to ask someone to type the speach on a computer while the president was saying it in live, for those who canā€™t hear and canā€™t understand the sign language.
The problem is that the guy who was typing did a lot of mistakes because he/she was using the automatic system, so he/she needed to switch some words with other words and we all were seeing the mistakes and corrections in live. :joy: Sometimes we could see he/she was struggling with the keyboard so it was so funny because we didnā€™t expect such a non professional preparation from the president team. I took a picture from twitter, it was one of the best moment :

20200312_221412

Even if you donā€™t know french word, you can tell that the last words are just nonsense. At the end, i was laughing so bad so i didnā€™t get what Macron said during 20 minutes. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hey you all :heart:

I will :grin:

:joy:

Me, me! :rofl: and back :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:tada: :relaxed: :hugs: :purple_heart:

As a shepherd probably, not many left of us.
How is it with you? :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

Thanks! I just love to be called love! :blush: :joy: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No, it isnā€™t. My book will be probably not that popular among shepherds, to much wolf in it :laughing:
Itā€™s about the work I do on sheep farms.
And this: ā€œā€¦the black T-shirt with the Linkin Park logo that Anna wears today, is some kind of statement. Sheep are not everything in her life. And if on the other end of the world another Linkin Park fan writes a text, you can see, the writer isnā€™t well, she sent some encouraging lines back.
This seems to be a common thing with shepherds: they are not only online well connected, they also use the quiet moments while tending to sort their thoughts, thinking about this or that.
The new found insights find their way into conversations with friends or into texts. Like with Anna. Outdoors with the sheep, she get many thoughts, some she writes down immediately, others later at home. Is it for her transhumanz block or her actual project: A fantasy novel that will be published in spring. There she dives into a totally new world, let the lines just flow and sometimes even surprises herself witch way the story goes and the will on their owen, her characters seems to haveā€¦ā€

:joy: :relaxed:

:tada: :joy:

:confetti_ball: :joy:

:rofl:

Decided to just quote the good stuff.
This shouldnā€™t mean I didnā€™t read the rest, or are not sympathetic, or concerned.
Just let us laugh about the things we can. :upside_down_face:
Stay strong you all in this strange times. And most of all healthy! :muscle: :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart:
Maybe some mom talk: take your vitamins, drink a lot (of water :laughing:), get out in the sun, get fresh air! :sunny: :deciduous_tree: :sunflower:

@intheend tagge di tag :point_right:

@anomalia :thinking::hugs: :two_hearts:

@LP13413 your school stays open? :cat2: :hugs:

@alz89 one week to go! :partying_face:

@justinkilmer :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

@AJ_7 :bear: :hugs:

@chigokurosaki :green_heart: :orange_heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

@Honey8 :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@HakManLP :metal: :hugs:

@lpfan61 my dear flower queen :womans_hat:
20200312_130027

20200312_225558

15 Likes

Our schools are still open. My sisterā€™s college basically told kids not to come back after spring break, so everything now is strictly online.

The cityā€™s looking to future events taking place. The St. Patrickā€™s Day parade that was scheduled for this weekend is cancelled.

Our local stores are even running out of toilet paper, which I donā€™t understand. Unlessā€¦is toilet paper manufactured in China?

Weā€™re taking precautionary measures at work, and if I end up getting carpal tunnel, itā€™ll be from holding the sprayer on the disinfectant.

Is Covid-19 really all it took to teach people how to wash their hands?

On topic, relaxing after another long night at work.

Hereā€™s also a few signs from around the bus garage at the school.

DSCN3353 DSCN3354 DSCN3355

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: must start the day with laughter- had to check if Iā€™m in the laughter thread :joy::joy: but nope sooo : sunlight on :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny: GOOD MORNING FAMILY :sunny::sunny::sunny:

Hereā€™s my taglist for today :blush:

@anna834 sure you are :hugs::blush: good you know it :+1:t2::blush: aaand yaaay :tada::confetti_ball: cool - congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada: sounds like a very fitting description of you :hugs::heart: and mentioning the soldiers spirit is just showing youā€™re a soldier - lpsoldier and ofc 320squad ā€¦ - the article is a good mantra!! :blush::muscle:t2::hugs:

Lol @Lilyope laughed so hard, incredible :joy::joy: thanx for the share :blush:

Ot: :coffee:

Hugs and hugs to You all - times is out :joy::sweat_smile:, :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

@lp13413 :joy::joy: carpartial Tunnel syndrome - I love your humor man! Good goodnight :sleeping:

7 Likes

Goood morning!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Just sharing this little video from Mike and Joe, i love itā€‹:laughing::laughing:hope you have a good day!:heart::heart::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes