HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

You killed me! I don’t even know who wins.

1 Like

Yes. The Chernobyl carousel. His latest Instagram stories are definitely more funnier. :heart::heart::heart::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :point_up_2: this is priceless… omg. I love it! :rofl:
The way Brad is standing and Mike in a dress :rofl:
Holy shit :joy:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

:heart: I hope @framos1792 is doing okay. :pray:

Wait… hold on… is this a painting? Did someone draw this? :hushed: holy shit :scream: this is amazing… what the… :open_mouth:

Have a nice evening / day people!

:v:

One good picture of Chester to say goodbye :relaxed:

b1923221e251c299e1161d4e9dac74b4

Okay… maybe one more…?

Okay one more and then I’m out

source

I’m out :joy:

7 Likes

I just came home from spending a couple hours at work adjusting clocks for Daylight Savings. My mom and I also just sorted through four huge bags of recycling from my boss. All that money’s going to go towards one of my co-workers who just recently started chemo for his cancer.

84658493_1381646382020173_8622028155298775040_o

The funny thing with Shinodaconda, is that that photo of Mike was from a Summit I attended in 2014. He was also mimicking a meme of himself.

10628120_10152326020456409_5102071106288738604_n

5 Likes

Yes, today was a good day​:sunny::sunny::heart:
And i need to try the plug thing too​:blush::grin:

:heart::heart::hugs::muscle::muscle::sun_with_face::blush:you get an extra strong clap on your shoulder from me​:hugs::kissing_closed_eyes::muscle:you’re amazing too!!!

Here are sunny flower pix from ttoday🤗for you and everybody who likes them🌼
20200308_141314
20200308_141258
20200308_141238

Thank you!:hugs::heart::heart:also for the beautiful Chester picture :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:and i had an amazing weekend, i recently feel like the days are always so different from each other that they don’t fit in my memory in one whole week, but yeah mostly with a good feeling​:blush:
You’re maybe already asleep, so when you wake up tomorrow take these squishies​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:to start as good as possible into the day!

I will when i’m doing it😊

Aaww thanks!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:i wanna be that lamb rn,.looks so comfortable…:joy::heart_eyes:

Pinkin Park​:joy::joy:it fits so well​:joy:i love brad here, and mike in that special dress​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aah, someone with the same thoughts!:joy::joy::joy::wink:

… so shinodaconda was coming from try the ketchup​:scream::joy::joy::joy:

Hugs, positivity and love to everyone!:blush::hugs::heart::heart::heart::kissing_closed_eyes::muscle:

4 Likes

I have finally submitted my assignment and I am off to a hopefully peaceful sleep. Back to work in about 7 hours from now, another long day ahead.

4 Likes

Still coming down with something, feel blagh.
And wide awake :expressionless:

2 Likes

Get well soon. ,:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Viel Gesundheit!

3 Likes

Check this link out :arrow_up:

:heart:
FB_IMG_1582465346823

7 Likes

thank you for this :heart:

yeah, it was good, but sadly Werder Bremen played after 2:0 lead 2:2 :weary: :persevere:

oh no, that sounds horrible - hopefully you’re gonna pass it all :pray:t2:

also love the ‘ATS vinyl’ on your photo :heart_eyes:

so, was it good? :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :pray:t2:

sure, wishing you a good new week, hopefully it would be much better :blush: :pray:t2: :hugs:

https://www.instagram.com/dari_malysheva/?hl=de you’re welcome :kissing_heart:

omg, how could I missed that one - sure it’s the best :heart_eyes: :heart: :pray:t2: :star_struck:

exactly this - still love this old school stuff :star_struck: :grimacing: :sunglasses: :heart: thanks for sharing

you’re always welcome :kissing_heart: :pray:t2: - so stay tuned for the next ones :grimacing: :sunglasses:

thanks for the feedback - this is what i planed and it worked perfectly - and sure, much love back to you :kissing_heart: :heart: :pray:t2:

the petrol prices are still ‘down’ around here - that’s really good :sweat_smile:

yes. absolutely YES! :heart_eyes: :pray:t2: :grimacing: that gif is sooooooooo :heart_eyes: where do you found it?

some ‘crazy food’? :drooling_face:

exactly this anna - Get well soon! :pray:t2: :heart:

some quick tags to @anngelenee @rickvanmeijel @justinkilmer @Honey8 @Lilyope @StephLP18 @jrtrussell @Himan10 @framos1792 @IronSoldier16

OT: getting ready for ‘Papa Roach’ tomorrow :sunglasses: :grimacing: :heart_eyes: :metal:t2:

Wishing everyone a good start into the new week :heart:
Linkin Park Huddle (2)

15 Likes

It was delicious. Lovely to have as a snack.

3 Likes

Good Morning all!

I’m finally back in :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I hope you all had yourselves a good relaxing weekend!

awwe thanks! :grin::grin:
That’s what I’m thinking, not sure if they’ve been burned in the past or what, who knows lol

I’m not sure why I was so worried about it in the first place. It’s not really something I have control over (I mean I can influence it but thats about it :joy:)

I was on a secret ninja covert mission to recapture the enemy base of coffee and other thing… [spoiler]SHIT[/spoiler] I just ruined the mission!!! :sob::sob::sob: Operation: This Never Happened, and You Never Read That is a go!! :crazy_face::joy::joy:

Thank you! :smile::smile:

Thanks as well! :grin::grin: I will definitely keep you all posted!

Nice!! Hope you enjoy! :metal: :metal:

I saw that, would be cool I’m just not sure what I have that would work for them if anything lol :thinking: Either way I’m excited to see what happens with it!

@anna834 Get well soon!! Sending positive hugs and energy your way :hugs::hugs:

I can not unsee either one of these now! :rofl: :rofl:

OT for this am: Mostly just Coffee and Linkin Park today :metal: I think a good way to start my week!

Hope you all have yourselves a great start to the week!!

8 Likes

I’m making the best of the heat wave today. I woke up early and walked roughly 7 miles (11 km) to the mall and back, and even had a McDonald’s breakfast (I haven’t eaten there in at least a few years).

Happy Monday!!

4 Likes

@anna834 sending biig hugs to you!:hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle:

:blush::heart_eyes::blush::hugs::hugs:

Have fun!!!:hugs::muscle::muscle::heart::sunglasses:

You’re welcome​:wink:and yeah, do that!:muscle::kissing_closed_eyes:
Drinking tea out of this mug i recently finished to paint on😊
Also, my grandma came over yesterday and brought " marbled sheets" me and my brothers once made,they had to dry but now they’re finished
Hope you had a good start into the week, and if not, you already made it to monday! Stay strong and take care!:hugs::heart::heart::heart:
Love and hugs also to @theearlywalker, @lpfan61, @drounzer, @LP13413, @lplove, @Honey8, @Himan10, @anomalia, @rickvanmeijel @ everyone love you!:muscle::heart::hugs:

12 Likes

VinVin_Zelda

Forgot to post this as well! :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream:

This was what I went downstairs to this morning. Vinnie (the Corgi) and Zelda had fallen asleep together in the dog bed.

But I suppose cute animal photos can be in a separate post :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

My work mate would love it. She loved everything about skulls. I only wonder if your tea doesn’t pour out of the eye and nose holes.

4 Likes

@anna834 @Linkineli @drounzer A very beautiful song so if you haven’t heard it here you go:

:laughing:

Hope so and he knows we are all here for support if he needs us :pray:

Enjoy the concert! I haven’t heard many of their new songs :thinking: Hopefully you will post your favourites on what are you listening to thread sometime? :pray:

5 Likes

It’s the cd unfortunately, but it’s signed so I treasure it. I don’t have any signed vinyls displayed now that I think about it besides the White Lies one. They just live in their respective shelves.

Have fun at the PRoach gig!! :slight_smile:

OT: Today was a good one at work. I had a good chat with the director of the company about future plans (if all goes well, I’ll let you know later this week about some stuff that’s been going on for the last month and a half or so) and this past week. My manager is unfortunately crazy sick and I had to sent him home, he was horrible. I couldn’t believe he even came in. Waiting to hear from him later tonight to see what’ll happen the next couple of days, I might need to jump in and do some admin stuff if he needs to stay home.

I’ll spend tonight and tomorrow relaxing as much as I can and hopefully start working on my other assignment.

I have a gig booked for Saturday that I’m really excited about and I hope it won’t get cancelled. Waiting to see what happens…

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny:Mooorning guys :sunny::sunny:short poping up - it’s already too late for me almost :see_no_evil: but since my daughter served coffee in bed - yeah felt nice :heart_eyes:but now it’s way harder to get up… :joy:

Just want to wish you all a good day :muscle:t2::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::hugs::muscle:t2: Bonecrushers to you all - will answer my tags later - besides @anna834 hope you’re feeling better- is it the PMS maybe again?? Sending strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: get well asap :hugs::yellow_heart: and ofc good night Andy @LP13413 :zzz:

Later guys :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny::rainbow::hugs::yellow_heart::sunny:

5 Likes