HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Alright guys- countdown started :comet::boom:I’m sure we will get a good new home platform :pray:t2::grin::partying_face: stay in trust soldiers :heart:

4 Likes

What happened?? Are we getting a new platform or a change here??

1 Like

Favourite song on Herzeleid?
Ooohhh… that’s hard. But it has to be Heirate Mich, Du Riechst so Gut at a close second and the title song at third place…

On good news, got my AP T-shirt (first one)! For the single Pet Semetary, waiting on the parcel that will make me fan girl lol

Glad you love the cosplay… here’s another one lol

OT - working from home :+1::heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’m at work, lurking.

1 Like

No way, not my future

Well sometimes you need them right :smile:

Same over here. At this point it’s gotta be a good sign. The numbers are way higher than the amount of people getting hospitalized. I believe it’s a sign that we’re getting over it.

They do?! What do they see?

Thanks man, same to you! I’m already much better, almost fully recovered. No way I’ll do a test, don’t want that shit be stuffed in my nose :joy:

3 Likes

Ahhhhh what? 1999, would you mind telling me how old are you? I was born in that year lmao, and came to know about Metallica in 2019 :smile: (sorry for this dumb act) OMG this is hilarious :smiley: but anyway we share the same interest here… whatever Evanescence, Metallica, Linkin Park :heart: Breaking Benjamin, Pink floyd, Jonathon davis, chris cornell and I don’t know, there are lots of… are always going to be a part of my life…

I’ve listened to that song “The unforgiven” Already, even the entire trilogy but my favorite is still “The unforgiven 2” and this one “Turn the page”, “One”, “Nothing else matters” are like god’s favorite song hahaha… so much emotions behind every single of them

I guess you and @drounzer are the two luckiest guys whom I’ve met here, he has also attended LP live concert … How does it feels like to attend live concert of bands like these? what about amy lee, do you both have attended her concert too ?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that’s some nasty shit. The facking stick wil touch your breans. :rofl: i dont have brains, but still

That there are hospitals where the IC beds are still empty. On the news you keep hearing ‘the beds are full, everything is full’. But that is partly incorrect. I have also heard that there are hospitals, that if someone dies in any other way than corona, they still say that the person died of corona. While that is not true. They are just lies you are hearing now. The 1st wave I still believed it. Not anymore. The flu is now also starting to come. The evenings are getting colder, people get sick more quickly. But no, it’s not the flu, it’s corona. Tell someone else. :roll_eyes:

Don’t feel sorry. I like to hear it. And its good for you to talk about it! :heart:

Hahaa :rofl: would love to see that!
Take your time to get everything back on track. As I said before: it will be difficult in the near future. The corona ensures that we cannot see our loved ones and the enjoyment is a bit off. Know that you can always come here, with us. We are here for you! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yeah just facked up citizens. They think that they can say everything. A**holes. :roll_eyes:

Yes!! That’s very good news!! Congratulations! :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

I’ve read that there is already a vaccine, but there are people who get test samples. Now these people have problems with their spine and the brain is affected. So if the vaccine is tested properly, I’ll take it. Really not before.

Facking Awesome. I always lose my voice. Hahahah :rofl: can’t stop myself. :rofl: this year I was planning to go see Sum41. Sadly corona though something else… that b*tch. So next year I will see them live. And gonna see Avril Lavigne live, next year. Hope more concerts to come. Do you know the band All That Remains, check them out and one of my favorite Lacey Sturm, her brand new song The Decree is awesome! :metal:

Can’t say it better buddy! Love you! :heart: :metal:

And some awesome people @zanybelle, @IronSoldier16 @lplove @lpfan61 @LP13413 @theearlywalker @framos1792 @AJ_7 @StephLP18 @evooba have a good weekend family! :heart:

ONE LAST IMPORTENT THING. DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PROFILE IN TIME! Go to activity and download your profile! :+1:

13 Likes

Haha! None of us will be around then, that’s why they’ll think us so stupid. The same way we do about those who lived 100+ years ago. Given the way the environment is going coronavirus is not a rarity and the imbalance of nature is going to make the future very different to how it is today.

Aurora is a remake of all the old songs, except one new song called “Far Away” so very good. It’s more of a chilled vibe which I like. Tourniquet is on there, as is Angels Fall so check it out. :smile:

The original band members broke up, now it’s just Ben left from the original I think. They have a lot of fans still, but like Linkin Park not everyone likes their new sound/albums. Ember was the newest album, Dark Of You is a good songs. Ben’s voice hasn’t changed.

BMTH are one of the rare bands out there still using this sound. Mike doesn’t think they sound like LP but of course they’re missing the rap element :laughing: . I listened to Teardrops and can’t hear the LP vibes everyone else can… But now you said Somewhere I Belong the intro is slightly reminiscent of this. The singing not so much. It doesn’t flow very well in my view :confused:

I don’t like it that much - see above. What are your top 2020 albums? Unfortunately both Evanescence and Blink albums are not coming out this year now so I’m a bit disappointed.

Oh yes, I think they asked Mike to sing on Bring Me To Life but he was too busy! Nice WEP @HakManLP hopefully we don’t get lost on the new forum, but if we do it was nice knowing you :slight_smile:

Haha awesome! :rofl: I find it so difficult to listen to “Don’t Go” this song is pure emotional screaming on another level. They are a good band and I’m glad a British rock/metal band is doing so well :relaxed:

Dear Agony on Aurora is lovely. It made me like the song much more. She is a great singer. Anyway, glad your studies are over for now and I understand about law changes, it’s a constant learning cycle because society is forever moving. I’m doing well thanks Hun. Hopefully we’ll chat on the new forum but if not it’s been awesome :wave:

2 Likes

Haha, well… I’ve always wanted to move to the UK since a young age and I’m glad I did (I love it with all its flaws) but I can always can visit you all in Germany, there’s so many of you!
Yes, I know EMP but I’ve never ordered anything from them, have you?

Whooo that’s awesome!

OT: Hey guys, hope you had a relaxing Friday and are easing into the weekend.
It’s been a busy one for me and tough… hoping the weekend won’t be crazy.
Spoke with the parents again, it’s getting worse so I’m aiming to travel back in about 2 weeks from now, not sure for how long. I’ve been told I’m priority at work right now so I’ll be allowed to go whenever I need to, fingers crossed it’s soon.

Not sure what’s up with the new/old forums or whatever going on but you guys know where to reach me if this is deleted.

Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

9 Likes

LP

7 Likes

Big mistake sharing it
Hackman boutta use it in the new LPU before you and you’ll have a sad little A as your pic :pensive: :joy:

3 Likes

Give the red ball! It’s justified! :rage:

1 Like

I deleted it from my medias :joy:

Bruh :expressionless:
Now that we need it

Also, how’d you delete it?!

1 Like

No, rain is bad. :frowning: Chaotic yes, mainly family problems. Thank you for the positive vibes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you. :heart::heart::heart::heartpulse:
PS, i love overnight oatmeal :heart_eyes::eyes:

Yeah, he is​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_cat: why don’t you get a cat too? White coffee one sounds so nice… and they really dont make that much work. If you’re living in a place where it’s good for the cat to go out, do it! You’ll think why didn’t i do this earlier. And thanks, you’re great!:v::kissing_heart::raised_hands:

Last(?) Vio pics here…
20201019_214823

20201016_190847

Hope you enjoyed some christmas treats today…(also spekulatius?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heartpulse:)
Yeah, thanks, we’re good, everything’s fine. Today we had a nice movie night together.:blush::blush:

@drounzer :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::heart::heart::heart::kissing_cat::kissing_cat::kissing_cat: here come positive vibes and power to help you fight back those bad energies dumb citizens give off!! Sending you hugs​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

@amitrish come ooon, give the new forum, whatever it’ll look like a chance pleaseeeee!
@framos1792 you’re not gonna leave, are you? :eyes::sneezing_face:

Ot: idk how to feel about that new forum thing, but i’m gonna join it and hopefully meet all of you there again​:eyes::relieved: but even though i joined so late, this place feels so familiar, so whatever happens i’m gonna remember these times here for sure! I’m so glad i joined.
Hugs to all of you amazing soldiers! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

I’m home after another long day at work.

…And don’t worry about me leaving. If nothing else, I’ll still be here lurking.

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny::sunny: since from up tmro this is a reading only platform- it’s the last good morning post from me :cry::sob::exploding_head::grimacing::expressionless::neutral_face::relieved::grinning::grin::joy::joy::rofl: but only in the old way here in our Twitter thread :sunny::sunny::sunny:

But be sure soldiers :hugs::hugs::sunny::joy: you won’t get rid of me :stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face: ASAP the LPU 20 launches-,I’ll be back :tada::yellow_heart::hugs::stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face: that’s a promise :crazy_face::upside_down_face: Meantime we’ve the discord server from @jFar920 TY again Jordan :pray:t2:

Thank you all for making the last years definitely better- lighter- funnier and lovelier than they would have been without you :hugs::heart::kissing_heart: I hope we’ll all meet on LPU 20 :sunny::sunny:… and creating us a new home means the whole family is asked to help :muscle:t2::heart::yellow_heart::hugs::confetti_ball:

So long :wave:t2: to all you guys who don’t feel like moving- we’ll miss you :kissing_heart:

And now let’s have one last day jumping threads and spam around- lovespam or whatever :joy::sweat_smile: :heavy_heart_exclamation: HAVE FUN :sunny::sunny::heart::yellow_heart::hugs: SOLDIERS :muscle:t2::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: we’re together in this :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@evooba sending strength- :muscle:t2: everything will go good! Safe travels :hugs::muscle:t2::sunny: and I’m always just a msg away :hugs::yellow_heart: stay strong :muscle:t2:

@lplove :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: stay strong :muscle:t2: Sending sun :sunny: over to you :hugs::yellow_heart:

@HakManLP thanx Tim :hugs::yellow_heart: very nice last and personal WEP :tada::rainbow: hope you continue this weekly weekend ritual on LPU 20 :tada:

:hugs::yellow_heart::kissing_heart: @Lilyope @raz7 @anna834 and @anomalia hope to read from you today still :tada: Until then sending :hugs::hugs::heart::kissing_heart:

Ot: :coffee:

Lol @LP13413 lurker? What a waste of expertise :bangbang: and as you know: I need my rituals :joy: wishing you a good night and cuddling the boss :cat2: will always be transferred to you :bangbang:

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:Later guys :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes