HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Look forward to seeing it @evooba also I can’t believe some people are still waiting on the HT box set as I got mine in the 8th even though I got an email saying I won’t get it til November?!

OT - chilling at home on my last day off then back to work for 7 days.

5 Likes

So happy to hear you so good!! :tada: enjoy your day and keep us updated :wink: I’m curious like Allie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello everybody and happy friday :partying_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

https://www.loudersound.com/news/nowrammstein-new-album-video-studio you’re welcome dear :kissing_heart: → Also what’s going on? Everybody happy also the cats? :heart_eyes:

congrats on that :star_struck: :heart_eyes: So, I’ve got another kinda ‘name brother’, but I’m the shorter version of that name :sweat_smile:
Oh no, that sucks with your friends. Stay positive. And ofc wishing you a good weekend. Maybe other plans to get your weekend awesome dear? :kissing_heart:

OMG, totally forget that :rofl: :joy: yeah, but for me it’s worthy. Also I read that you’re enjoying your well deserved days off. Glad to read that dear :pray:t2:
for the HT20 merch: I’ve got the same shirt since 11 days
HT20
for the box set: Maybe you’re lucky. I’ve got 2 box sets, one from Amazon UK and one from EMP. I opened the UK one today and it’s got all the failures which I mentioned in social media. I think almost all european and especially german box sets got these failures. Make me kinda sad, bc as an collector it breaks my heart. When you got your box, please let me now. Wishing you an awesome weekend dear :kissing_heart:

thank you dear :kissing_heart: but something worked, I’ve got a little bit sunshine here. :scream: Are you a magician? :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle:

OMG, the ANIMANIACS :heart_eyes: I loved them in my childhood days. Also sending you some strength and positivy Andy, hopefully the sh*t it’s done now :pray:t2:

enjoy this day dear :kissing_heart: - 7 straight days? Urgh. Do you got some failures in your box?

thanks, back to you :pray:t2: :heart: What are you studying?

why delete it? Something getting worse again dear? :sob: :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :pleading_face: :persevere:
The 51 greatest pop-punk albums of all time — Kerrang! take a look at this my punk rock girl friend :kissing_heart: -also Still waiting got it’s anniversary this week :scream: :scream:

Yes, it’s time to get some good mood. Also it worked: I got a little bit sunshine. Are you a magician? Gimme some more :crazy_face: :rofl: :kissing_heart:
Weekend plans?

sorry I have to ask again: Do you mean just to put the lyrics and the sound in a visually way? Or even in the best way?
Hope you’re doing good buddy :hugs: :relaxed:

still busy buddy? Give us a sign :crazy_face:

I found something and have to post it, so you can also read it: The 51 greatest pop-punk albums of all time — Kerrang! any album that you’re missing? :kissing_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

Gonna quote this again, bc it’s getting so bad since days, bc we’ve got a new corona hot spot in the near and yeah… :mask: :sob: Have to stay like ‘a warrior’. Sending you some good vibes again

Maybe we should put some more song battles in the ‘LP vs. LP’ thread. :laughing: :grimacing: But before that: hopefully you’re doing much better today :pray:t2:

also powerful tags to @drounzer @Linkineli @AngeDeLaChance1905 @lpfan61 @melisLP @anomalia @Honey8 @turexidrosa @amitrish

and a special one to @framos1792 → do some crazy stuff! Right here, now :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

WEP-TIME
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (48)
this pictures just made me laugh :joy: :rofl: I think there is so many about it - I just say: "ROCK N’ ROLL’ :joy:
HT 20 Anime HT 20 Art
I would go for a graffiti again but then I saw these two. I just love the ‘Anime and animated’ style - so cute and the special thing for HT20 is awesome. :heart_eyes:
downloadfile

Take all your faithlessness with you Just give me myself back and Don’t stay I don’t need you Anymore, I don’t want to be ignored I don’t need one More day Of you wasting me away I don’t need you Anymore, I don’t want to be ignored I don’t need one More day Of you wasting me away With no apologies Don’t stay Forget our memories Forget our possibilities What you were changing me into Just give me myself back and
Don’t stay
perfect matching these days. Love this underrated song :heart:

OT:
I opened one Box set in the morning (that one from Amazon UK) and it all got the failures. So I’m very sad about it and ofc I don’t want top open the second one, but I have to send one box set to a friend of mine. It’s just very disappointing.
But this isn’t the worst thing what’s going on here.
The very bad is, that Kassel, our big city in the region (I live a few kilometers away), is a new Corona Hot Spot since 2 days. I’m very afraid of getting a flashback from March - Mai 2020. Just makes me sad too.

But the positive things at the end: Gonna spend the saturday with almost 10 hours of watching european football with friends and my dad. It’s gonna be awesome. First and Second Bundesliga :heart: :heart_eyes:

Wishing everyone a good weekend. Stay safe, stay healthy and stay awesome. Thank you all for your attention :heart: :pray:t2:

15 Likes

I’m on my break right now at work. This morning’s been steady so far, and I just had to deal with this.

DSCN3957

Some little boy must have thought the soap was better on the floor than it was in the dispenser…or his hands. A couple teachers were going around to the classrooms trying to find the culprit by the time I saw it. I’ll leave it for them to deal with.

Breakfast time!

DSCN3958

7 Likes

It been awhile we should get together pat

1 Like

Wooww…im rooting for Bayern Munich :star_struck:

2 Likes

I sure as hell am! Haha!

I just didn’t think it’d be this gold, I’m not sure I’m going to wear it.

I will let you know! And thanks, have a great cheatweekend too! :smiley:

Day’s been alright, assembled the IKEA shelves, now my vinyls are happily in their spot rather than gathering dust on top of the record player.

image!

Going to have some tea and read my book before dinner and then relax a bit more, have a lovely weekend guys! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m OK, thanks for asking, cats are fine

Well… this is one of the things I can show you, (Daniel plays a character called Devy Devine, check his performance out with a song called Digital Deities)

And for Monday…

(If you want to watch me with it, feel free to on that day and listen out for my name hahaha)

OT - Playing the new Crash Bandicoot game

2 Likes

Hey, I’m sorry to hear about your box set. It seems the problem is everywhere as I thought the American ones were fine. Does anyone have a “perfect” box set I wonder? They should replace the faulty items for everyone. Hopefully it will get sorted and meanwhile you can enjoy the stuff that’s fine :slight_smile:

Also, for Covid here it’s another wave and some places are being locked down. I hope it’s not as strict as March but maybe they will do nearer Christmas when most people are home anyway? Good thing is now we know more about the virus we can take better measures to stop it. Btw, are you feeling better? :hugs: Don’t worry about the things you can’t control. Life is unpredictable and precious :heart:

Ah, your favourite is number 1: Enema Of The State!! :laughing: Fall Out Boy should have been higher up the list, that album is a masterpiece.

If you post some songs on the ‘what you listening to thead’ I’ll check it out?

I mean the songs that literally were never released before :thinking: I don’t think anyone on here cares about them :confused: My thoughts are: Dialate = super fresh (Mike at his best)! Stick N Move = grungy LP (Chester Nirvana vibes)! Could Have Been = Very unique and love the rock instrumentals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (Mike and Chester combination is stunning). Pictureboard = Chester’s voice, oh man… :revolving_hearts: Did you listen to these songs?!

You are a legend! :metal:

I’d need to be highly sedated to enjoy their music :grin: Doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate it, love “My Own Summer” and “Change” but Seether’s cover version of Change is just as good. I guess it depends on your taste, especially of vocals. You don’t like BB but I love Ben’s voice. His death growls are stunning.

1 Like

Yes, with a little help from @theearlywalker
:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sun_with_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I haven’t opened it yet! Lol

1 Like

Heeeyyyyyy!!! Idk what took me so long to come back here​:eyes::grin::grin::grin:
Maybe, because Vio clamied my hands his own, and i - i couldn’t type!
20201016_141907

:joy::joy: (you know we’re glad you’re back)
Thaaaanks!!!

Heeyyy​:grin::grin::grin::hugs::hugs:
Here one just for you😊:
20201014_162005
But nooooo! I’m only into christmas sweets when it’s christmas time!:joy::joy: ok ok, the only thing i could already eat(you actually make me wanna buy them) os “spekulatius” it’s soooooo good! One of my favourite cookies, christmas things, sweets, everrrr​:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Thanks for this amazing collage!! Love it​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Haha, GREAAAT!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy::partying_face: love your outfit! I was wearing my LP shirt as well hehe​:wink:

You’re so right​:wink::blush::blush:

Right heeere:
20200915_142404

20201004_225336

Uploading: 20201016_141529.jpg…

Thank you so much!:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:
(Even though it’s been a week since i was here…:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:) but i hope you enjoy your weekend(any plans?:raised_hands:) and next week too!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:partying_face::joy::crazy_face: i love how you described that. After the show i almost felt like after an actual concert… it was just so EXCITING, i felt so much energy and i loved every single second of it… i was so sad when it was over, and like at a concert, time was flying by and it was waaay too short!!! :pleading_face::sob::heart::heart::eyes:
And the interview was so wholesome, when they spoke about Chester and their memories made them laugh so purely, it filled me with so much love.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

@rickvanmeijel heeyy, hope you have a nice weekend!:crazy_face::hugs:

Hey, first i’m sending you all the strength i could possibly send to you!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: you defenitely deserve those days off. I hope that if you fly back home you’re gonna get as much peace and happiness as possible there! I’m sure that’s the best place to clear your mind and think about what you wanna do then… :kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart:
But your posts already got so much better the moren
i was reading, so i’m glad you’re enjoying your free time! :blush:

You’re so right! It seems they have endless trust and love to you and the world… and they make you happy without even doing something special, just by being there and being themselves.
Vio always runns from wherever he spent the day towards me to greet me when i get home from school, he gets so excited and that’s soo cute​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
20201016_141353
I always take him like this with me in my room😊

Thanks.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart: your post made me laugh too. Congrats, that’s so wonderful!! How adorable, he slept on your knees​:eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: really one of the sweetest things i’ve got to read in a while​:hugs::blush::blush::blush:

Oh nooo, i didn’t know about that, what failures are you talking about? I got mine from the lp store and it was alright. So it has to do with amazon? I’m sorry you got disappointed!:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:
@anna834 sending you maaany squishies​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:You’re amazing. :wink::kissing_heart:

Ot: just came back home after having dinner in a special grill restaurant my brother chose to go bc today it’s his birthday🥳 it was a good evening with my whole family, even though at one point i almost cried bc we were talking about my cousin who seems to eat less than normal and since school started( he’s in the same year in school as i am, and he’s also very stressed) he has a weird (unhealthy?) rythm in eating… and when talking about eating problems i really have the urge to talk about it and help but also this topic never fails to almost make me burst into tears since one of my closest friends was going through that.
Right now i’m kinda worried about my cousin, it doesn’t seem to me like he’s about to get into something like an eating disorder, but something doesn’t feel right about his eating habits, i think it’s because of (school) stress… so i think i’m gonna call him tomorrow night probably. I mean i see him every week, but i can do that better on the phone.
To add something positive to that horrible topic, my friend’s mental health became so good , she opens up without even me asking, tells me about the times in the clinic, how she treats herself so much better now, how much her weekly therapist appointments help her, and it gives me so much happiness when i notice how naturally we can eat something together and there’s nothing to constantly worry about, i’m so glad she made it out of that…
Sorry for talking so much about that, you don’t have to read all of that, or respond. It just really helps me to write it down here, that’s already enough .

Goodnight to all of you amazing soldiers :heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:have a nice weekend, take care of yourselves!

13 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny:

and lol @Linkineli I like your smile :grin: and yeah :tada::tada: I felt originally the same while and after the livestream. Thanx for the cute pics, Vio is soo adorable :heart_eyes:

@lplove at your service ma‘am :joy: let‘s make sunshine :sunny: all over :sunny::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs:

@framos1792 where are youuuu @batmouse :bat: :mouse: - Bonecrushers over to you and @anna834 and @IronSoldier16 - what are you up to guys?! :hugs::hugs::hugs::sunny::sunny::rainbow:

@evooba well done :+1:t2: I love these shelfs- have them too! Your vibyls fit in perfectly :ok_hand:t2: looks good :hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny:

@HakManLP thanx for the tag in the w&w thread!! Happy it reached you :sunny::sunny::sunny: and you sent it right back at us! Thanx Tim for the WEP :tada::confetti_ball: and Don’t Stay has a deeper connection with you as a song? I like the pic when they pretend to be „Bad Boyz“ lol :joy:

@StephLP18 :hugs::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

Ot: :coffee: :heart_eyes::tada: NOOO RUSH TODAY :sunny::sunny::sunny::tada::muscle:t2::heart::joy:

@LP13413 looks so familiar- the soap incident :joy::sweat_smile: you did well leaving it on them :stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face: good goodnight :zzz:

9 Likes

Alright, let’s do it. :joy::sun_with_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart::heart::sunny::sunny::sunny:

5 Likes

Hey all! Welcome to week 4 of Early Saturday shifts! :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah… I know… pretty [spoiler]shitty[/spoiler] tv show huh? All you do is watch me work on Children’s books/other Commercial things (magazines, holiday cards etc…)

Almost like a spin off series of “The Office”… maybe a knock off brand? :rofl:

Feel like @anna834 will have to be the savior of The Threesome Three :joy: our group is 2/3’s insane :joy: :joy:

Maybe theres a kidnapper on the loose!!! A sane-napper… is that a thing? Well it is now!!

giphy

Pretty sure I’m just getting accustomed to the busy life right now. Usually goes in spurts around here, and since it’s such an off year its waaay less unpredictable lol

This is T3 (ladies first you know :smile:) signing in for the “TT”

51DCtkGKzuL.SX425

Here’s your sign :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for checking in, yeah for the most part been working 50+ hours this week and same for sure the next.

Hope things are going well on your end! :smile:

Lmao thank you thank you.
Great! :metal: I feel like many LP fans were… or at least hope so!

Sad about the box set! I’ve heard quite a bit about the faulty items in it… makes me a bit sad! Mine shipped last night officially and is supposed to be here on the 22nd. While I’m sad that I’ve heard more shoddy things than good… I’m still happy to have it as a collecting item. But hoping warner gets things sorted out soon!

Super scary about the Covid hotspot! I have heard wave 2 is upon us (or starting) Let’s just hope things aren’t as bad as March :crossed_fingers: Stay safe!!

Wow I wasn’t expecting the “sparkle” either. Interesting :thinking::thinking:

Hopefully this went well :rofl:

@anna834 (you get 2 tags today :joy:) I read that you were home finally, I’m sure it’s nice to be back in your headquarters. Sending you some strength and love today :hugs::hugs:

OT: okay back to work for me! Hope you all enjoy your weekend! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

I’m at work very early on a Saturday for testing taking place today.

DSCN3959

Yesterday after lunches were done, I had to reset all these desks in the cafeteria, six feet apart, since this is the room the majority of the testing’s taking place.

Now I have time to kill, so I’m going to go through the classrooms in my section and change some light bulbs I’ve been neglecting.

Everybody enjoy your day!

8 Likes

Hey, how have you been since we didn’t meet my friend, if you ask me I’m fine :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I like the piano version the most :crazy_face:

How are you? We haven’t met for a week. Cases started to increase here :frowning_face:

1 Like

My box set has not arrived yet, it will come on November 5th :purple_heart:

1 Like