HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Thank you! I must admit, I was a bit nervous at first sending it to Daniel in case he didn’t see it but he did and put a love heart to it on the Instagram story back.

I did all of these in my bedroom… lol

OT - working from home

1 Like

I just did some yoga, and getting ready for the day and another long night ahead. Sometimes I wonder if it’s really worth all the extra work, then my boss receives an e-mail like this from one of the high school teachers.

Untitled

11 Likes

Awwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that’s wonderful Andy!!

Thank you @evooba veeery appreciated and back at youuu :rainbow::muscle:t2::hugs:

@HakManLP thanx Tim :yellow_heart::hugs: uplifting words and quote! Exactly what I needed :grin::muscle:t2: Stay strong :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

I received the notification, thank you :hugs: Doing well, but tired from working early shift. Just two daya left though, I’ll make it through. How are you?

I really miss those too, I’m so hungry for new concerts. But the mass hysteria’s gotta continue so we probably won’t have anything til March

Yes! Check the latest post in my thread. There you’ll find it on my website :grin: Have a good day

3 Likes

Guys, I’m wondering how long have you known each other? You all seem super intimate.

4 Likes

Wauw… uh well I’m on this forum for 1,5 years. :thinking: something like that :smiley: but yeah the more you come here, the more you get to know each other. We take good care of each other :heart: some of us met in real life. Some of us are also on Plug.DJ where you can share music and stuff.
And try to get involved on other topics. Then you know more of us. :wink:
Give it time. :+1:

Hang in there! :muscle:
3 days work. Then 1 day free. And then 5 days work. So yeah busy enough!

Also @justinkilmer how are you buddy?! :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: hope that you got a little strength to get through the day! :hugs:

My work day is done. Going back home. I’m ready for my bed! :sleeping:

5 Likes

I think Genesis is my favourite, so good! Yours? Yeah I know… oh well. And nope, my day off was moved to Friday, need to be there on Saturday unfortunately. Hope uni is going alright!

Me three!! I’m afraid all the re-scheduled ones for early next year will be cancelled as well :frowning:

OT: Wow, today was intense. My brain hurts for sitting in front of a screen for 8 hours straight for the bloody meeting. They f*cking put me on the spot and I had to talk, thankfully my answer was on point and relevant (I don’t doubt my knowledge and skills when it comes to the business) but I’m still scared of speaking in public, and was very pleased - surprised even - to see how bad some of the other managers are. Honestly I couldn’t believe it. My manager and I did really well, we’re both very happy. The director praised us so job well done I guess.

Back to normal from tomorrow, he’s off so I need to go in, and my original Saturday off has now been moved to Friday unfortunately. Hopefully it’ll be an easy few days.
Now time to relax and have some dinner.

Have a good one guys :slight_smile:

PS. For those collecting vinyls, Linkin Park is releasing a special edition vinyl of Meteora for Black Friday’s RSD:
https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/13203

11 Likes

I’m on my lunch break at work right now. We just had a really interesting end of the school day. We had a very brief, but powerful thunderstorm roll through just as we were about to dismiss the kids to their school buses. The wind caused a tree down the road from here to collapse, pulling some power lines down with it. Our lights flashed here for a good few minutes and we were at the risk of spending the better part of our night working in the dark. Lucky for us, though, power was restored just as we were about to start working.

Power kept going on and off a good three or four times before it stayed on for good. Each time that happened, a fireball erupted on the power lines. I haven’t seen any of it, but last I knew, the tree was blocking the road.

Five more hours left in my work day…Is it Friday yet?

6 Likes

And I’m back in my Wolf again… one of my favourites so far! :heart::black_heart::wolf:

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny::sunny:Good morning :sunny::sunny::sunny:Morning Good :sunny::sunny::sunny: goooood morning family :tada::sunny::sunny::rainbow: happy pre Friday for you all you wonderful bunch of peeps :heart::hugs: sending out some extra power bonecrushers :hugs::muscle:t2::sunny::yellow_heart::heart:

@JoY92 Jump in and Enjoy that you finally arrived :tada: happy to have you here! :blush::crazy_face::hugs::yellow_heart:

@evooba yaaaay :tada::tada::confetti_ball: congratulations :champagne::balloon: you made it! And (ofc :face_with_monocle:) you did very good :tada::+1:t2::muscle:t2::dancing_women: we cheers on that when it’s possible again! Good job :clap:t2:

@lp13413 woah!! Take care Andy! And good unwinding :sleeping: sleep good!

@raz7 what a metamorphosis :partying_face::star_struck: I feel a bit frightened :cold_sweat::joy::joy::sweat_smile: lol- you look great :kissing_heart::hugs:

@drounzer @anna834 @HakManLP and @Linkineli @zanybelle and @rickvanmeijel sunny bonecrushers quickly, :hugs::sunny::sunny: stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: #makechesterproud :rainbow:

Ot: starting my routines

:sunny::sunny:Have a good day guys :sunny::sunny:

11 Likes

Extra special good goodnight hug :hugs: for the :bat: :mouse: sleep good :sleeping: @framos1792 :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you… The Wolf is very welcoming lol :heart::black_heart::wink::wolf:

OT - going to work

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny:
Sleep tight other side :sleeping:

Easy to be. I really enjoy your wide range in music, always fun, listening to. :notes: :metal:

Suuuure, look at the numbers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Screenshot_20201008-105326_Samsung Internet

By the way, go to sleep @framos1792 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey, that’s great :ok_hand: well deserved :star_struck:
Your thunderstorm story, just :flushed: but sure an adventure that stays in memory :grin:

:partying_face: Happy for you! You did it! And you did it with bravura! :trophy: Also great that you and your manager have solved it and are on the same page again. :grin:
:muscle: just today, tomorrow is free :partying_face: forget all the choruses :triumph: :joy: you so have earned to relax and treat yourself with something special :sushi: :sunglasses: :hugs:

Yeah :partying_face: week nearly done for you :muscle: and tomorrow evening, we party :notes: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:ok_hand: :wolf: did you read Sookie Stackhouse or watched true blood? :thinking:

This exactly. :blush: :hugs: :heart:

I’m actually not that long in, it will be two years in January. Most are way “older” :crazy_face:
And then again, it’s being together every day. Job wise I travel a loooot. So this here is my home that is always with me, the people:

:blush:

Apropos crazy ass mofo
@justinkilmer week is nearly over :triumph: where are you :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I just keep this home :innocent: :joy:

OT
Still in my grandmas apartment, cooking pumpkin soup. My best friend will be over in her lunch break. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20201008_085808
Balcony view this morning
Take care you all
:hugs: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Most of us have been active for about three to five years on average I’d say. Including me :grin:

That’s crazy! Good luck with it all :hugs:

That’s a sweet compliment, appreciate it :blush: :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey all!

Going to try a post today :sweat:
Starting at 9 Am here so let’s see how long it takes for it to actually happen.

Work has been crazy-nuts this week with no signs of slowing down! Working 45hr+ weeks. so wooo! (???)

Ran away! lmao sanity still hasn’t been found since last weekend :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Alright 10:45 post update :rofl:

Pumpkin Soup :thinking: Never had but sounds pretty good!
I hope you and your best friend have a good time together! Take care back! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for checking in!

You know when people say they are “burning the candle at both ends”? Well mines pretty much melted but they are still using the wax in those wall wax warmers :rofl::rofl:
No not at that point yet but just makes me think of how this place runs :rofl:

Overall I can’t really complain I’m doing pretty well, just kinda going ghost stealth mode it seems like.

How about you? how have you been??

Ohh don’t tell me that :rofl::rofl:
Might have to get yet another one

12:22 P.m update :crazy_face:

I’d say good morning but now its technically afternoon for me haha.
Hoping you are having a wonderful pre-Friday as well!! :hugs::hugs:

What??? ME??? Never… ? okay only a little… just on Fridays… and Mondays …Tuesdays? ahhh [spoiler]fuck[/spoiler] it @JoY92 might have to listen to @framos1792 :rofl::rofl: @everyone else… I know scary!! I told her to listen to Bat-Mouse!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

Beautiful art work!! We are in presence of greatness! :crazy_face:

OT: Alright well back to my crazy day! Going for Coffee #2 But the count down begins!! Tomorrow is the release of the Box-Set / Albums!! :tada::tada: Still so stoked to finally hear Pictureboard!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Positive vibes and hugs to you all! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

What do you mean?

He’s being a dork saying it’s true that you should watch out for him because he’s cuckoo :crazy_face:

And then he was just surprised/shocked that I had said something truthful/sane :upside_down_face:

Lmao :rofl: an overactive imagination is not helpful when reading this :rofl:

Hope things slow down for you when it’s appropriate bud

4 Likes

No, I haven’t unfortunately… is it good?

2 Likes

Heeyyyyy, finally finishing this!:grimacing::grin::hugs::hugs:

Same, time feels even weirder this year.
And true!:heart:

I mean who wouldn’t agree?:joy: thanks, yeah, everything’s good​:hugs::hugs: hope you’re doing fine too!:kissing_closed_eyes::heart::heart:

Ooohhh what​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: your text now makes me tear up. You’re right, it is self caring. I never really thought about it this way, i know i’m feeling so much happiness and peace there and i always tell that myself, and if i’m not there but reminding myself of the times and feelings there i know in my mind that this is good for me, but i never had that actual thought of self care in my mind… so it’s nice you said that. I mean it’s kinda obvious, but sometimes if someone points it out it adds a new sense to what it means being there. Idk if that makes sense, but yeah​:grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
And biiiig warm hugs baack​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: you’re welcome, always​:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:
Do you know that it makes me really happy that you enjoy the farm reports and everything about it so much?
Sometimes irl it feels like the others are just listening to a ‘typical farm holiday story’ from me, but it isn’t.
So i appreciate and love your reactions every time!!:pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::heart: sometimes i like to imagine to meet up and take you there… you would love it for sure, on the first sight. (You probably would have problems with understanding the farmer tho​:joy::joy: he talks very very bavarian, wich i love, but some words are even hard to understand for me bc it’s “farmer-bavarian”, they use some words even my parents are surprised to hear​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

That’s sweet!:pleading_face::heart::heart::heart:

@JoY92 welcome!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Maybe, judging from how often we saw him in the last months​:joy::joy:

Great you had a way better day at work, but i just wanna say, don’t feel the pressure to always be there for others. If you take care of yourself first you can probably even help others better too! I once heard someone say as an mental health advice, to take a day off for yourself once a month(also from school). I didn’t do that yet, i have to be there otherwise i wont understand the stuff, and also at work i understand this isn’t possible often times, but working as much as you do is really exhausting and i totally get that you want a lockdown again! Maxbe you can try to not work that much? Sending you hugs​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

That’s great!!!:hugs::hugs: more people should behave like this, this should be the norm.
:hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Ot: stressed bc of school, but at least i had something to look forward to the whole week: TOMORROW, RELEASE DAY OF HT20!:fire::fire::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Snapchat-977490316
Just did my nails, black, for tomorrow :joy::nail_care::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:
Gotta leave again, but hope you had an amazing week and enjoy friday!:hugs::hugs::fire::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

:joy: :sweat_smile:

For better…or worse :laughing:

Hopefully school lets you catch a break soon! :hugs: the nails look badass awesome! :ok_hand: :grin:

5 Likes