HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

hello everybody and happy ‘special friday’ :grimacing:

Strength. Positivity. Love. Peace. Hugs. Many hugs. Squishies. All of this to you. Hope you’re doing a little bit better my front row buddy :heart: :pray:t2:

I search all the old pictures to do a collection

hello dear :kissing_heart: thanks for the proposals, I’ll try them. So, I’m on the same page, would love to see him including more instruments. I think he would do great.

We’re doing the same here in our schools and universities. You’re overtime hours are really insane Andy. Stay positive and so cute pics of thurman. By the way: do you gonna get some extra money?

sounds good to me buddy and now: I want THAT MASK TOO :heart_eyes: Wishing you a good friday

hello dear :kissing_heart:, I think I’ll try it tomorrow or sunday. I heard the first two singles on youtube and they were amazing. Their best work since White Pony? That’s a statement :star_struck: So there are also these oldschool nu metal vibes? (Also I think diamond eyes are also really good and underrated)

You’re really lucky with that, the streams are often in that time, where’s already too late for me. Sadly. Do you got Shinoda bucks? :laughing: :grimacing:

It’s getting even worse. Berlin is a new hot spot for covid 19 since yesterday. So maybe there will be a second wave…
AAAAAWWW Vio :heart_eyes:

hello Pat :kissing_heart: I’m here, hellooooooo :crazy_face: Sure, here it comes. Oldschool, lovely, somehow cute and something of many anniversaries :grimacing: Wishing you a good start into the weekend. What are your thoughts on the new covid numbers…

that’s a really good point. So for ‘Nu Metal’ they’re are got a ‘new summer’ and Nu Metal is a thing in 2020 for many younger listeners with bands From Ashes to New, While She sleeps, kinda Bring me the Horizon, A7X (they’re still making it) or Ice Nine Kills. But it’s kinda different and the new genre is even more like ‘Metalcore’
Also some of the old nu metal bands are still on the top like KoRn, SlipKnot, Deftones, Papa Roach, Disturbed and sometimes P.O.D
It’s always the question: which band did you discovered for the first time, that you’re liking now?

speaking not exactly of ‘New songs’, but new playlist: I’ve listend to ‘Three Dollar bill’ by Limp Bizkit and ‘Selftitled’ , ‘Steal this album’ and ‘Mezmirez’ by System of a Down yesterday
so lovely memories. Talking in the ways of Creed → How about Staind?

Honey tag :kissing_heart: :heart:

you can’t that bored and download tik tok - no way :rofl:

Gala won it, right? :grin:

Damn, how could I not see this - Even I recognizes these 2 :rofl: Kinda scary for the moment. I mean look at the faces… scary :joy: Hope you’re doing good dear :kissing_heart:

I want to be there right now. :sob:

just a Batman tag, so make some funny stuff :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

also lovely and powerful tags to @drounzer @anngelenee @lpfan61 @lplove @Lilyope @amitrish @chigokurosaki @evowarrior5 @AJ_7 @melisLP

WEP-Time
It’s a special day, so here we go:
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (47)
Cute one to lift all your mood up and to get you really oldschool nu metal vibes (including Chester The Molester and Spike Minoda)
Linkin Park little Soldiers
speaking of ‘cute’ - here are the little cute Linkin Park soldiers :heart_eyes:
Waiting for the end lyrics (2)
Yesterday, on 10/01/2020 ‘Waiting for the end’ turned 10!!! and I’ve got this song finally on my skin since two weeks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also ‘One step Closer’ turned 20 on 09/28/2020 - where’s the time? :joy:

here are ‘One Step Closer’ live from Rock am Ring 2004:

and ‘Waiting for the end’ live from Red Square 2011:

OT:
Gonna spend the three days with family and friends and enjoy my special day and days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing everybody a lovely weekend and a good start into it. Hugs and love to ya’ll #LPUFamily

18 Likes

I can’t believe that linkin park hybrid theory 20th anniversary is here I’m going to get that box set this will be something I will take with me when I die it will be in my well

3 Likes

He would do great on those. He has said that he is working into putting more instruments into his work, (drums and guitar being the main two). But he loves his electronic side with the synthesizers. Lol So what happens in the future is up to him. BTW, what do you think of Pet Semetary by Daniel?

Actually, speaking of music, it’s Bandcamp Friday today. If you don’t know what Bandcamp is, it’s a music service that whatever you pay, artists will get 80 - 85% of the money. The remainder goes to Bandcamp’s Revenue share etc. It’s a good service. Bandcamp Friday happens every first Friday of each month for the rest of this year in which artists get ALL of the donations… every single penny. So if you’ve got any artists on there, get their stuff. Use the link to know more about it

I just got this :point_down: (does it look familiar? :wink: :kissing_heart:)
cover

On topic - working from home today

2 Likes

Getting ready to watch mike! Did an extra shift at work today and made it an early so I could watch Mike haha!

3 Likes

Haha thank you! I sure did! :smiley:

I did, it was relaxing :slight_smile: He’s back on Monday so hopefully I will get a day off to chill!

Damn, that is a LOT!

Yes, definitely give it a listen and let me know what you think. Don’t get me wrong, my favourite album of theirs is Koi No Yokan but this new one is just way too good! I’m about to listen to Thurston Moore’s (Sonic Youth) new album right now. Nothing like the Deftones but damn interesting.
Enjoy your long weekend, have lots of fun :smiley:

I loved this initiative, have bought quite a few records the past months due to this. Good stuff! Speaking of, this is another way to support live music in this difficult time. It’s a cause that hits close to home for me

OT: Today was one of the quietest days ever at work, I must say I enjoyed it. Just need to get through this weekend and then we’re back to normal.
I’m having another coffee at home right now, getting ready to put on a couple of new vinyls to listen to and relax as much as possible.
Hope you guys are all good, and I wish you’ll have a lovely weekend :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Still in her apartment, all alone.
It’s good to be surrounded by all her things.
She always was a grand dame, had furniture going through generation. Even so it was her retirement place, it’s still like I known it all my life.
The decision is, that it will stay that way, till after the funeral.
It’s five days now, I’m all alone here. Besides long walks in the woods, I do not really anything. Feeling exhausted. Yesterday evening, I fell asleep with my clothes still on. That normally never happens.
Sometimes I scold myself, perfect time, to get some writing done. There is a lot to do, when I will publish my second book on my own.
But then again, I just drift of, listening to music, knit a little.

8 Likes

Hey how are you everyone? :slight_smile:

There I am again, after not being here for a long time. A lot has happened in the meantime and I had to withdraw from everything. It was just too much for me. Too much shit was going on and I couldn’t take it in my head anymore. Good moments and then bad times again. It went back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. :frowning:

I also had to learn a lot for my exams. I am happy to say that I passed, so that is very nice. :slight_smile:

I also became an uncle again. My sister-in-law gave birth last week. The little one is doing well and I am very happy, despite the situation that I can hold her. I am already in love with my little niece. :heart:

The corona measures in the Netherlands have become stricter again. We are in the 2nd wave. Now we are obliged to wear mouth masks. Many people are of course against that, so it sucks. :unamused:

Thank you @HakManLP and @anna834 for thinking of me :heart:
How are you? I have to catch up a lot again. I’m going to do my best to read. It’s just a lot that I’ve missed, I see.
How are the measures in Germany?

Lately I’ve been thinking about Chester a lot. I have no idea why, but I miss him a lot. I even dreamed about him that I was hugging him and that he accepted.
I woke up crying. It’s been a very long time since I woke up crying. I hardly ever cry in my sleep. :frowning:

No!! Don’t tell me…she’s gone?? Shit, what did I missed?! :flushed: :disappointed: :scream: :sob: fack :cold_sweat:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good Saturday morning guys :sunny::sunny: lol :joy: you don’t belive what happen to me: I was so tired yesterday afternoon that I made a nap :sleeping:

…got woken up by a phonecall- my party queen aking me to pick her up… I looked on the clock: 5am :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: :joy::joy::sweat_smile: omg hahaha… looks like if I needed 13hrs of sleep. So I enjoy my coffee rn and hoping my body wakes up now soon either :rofl::joy:

Calm weekend ahead, my parents come for lunch today… besides this my weekend will be consisting out of relaxing and house chores- and whatever I do- I plan to not stress me out :crazy_face::clown_face::joy:

@evooba sounds good :ok_hand:t2: two more days to go and you complete the mission again successfully :tada::tada: congratulations :champagne::balloon: you can be proud on you! I’m happy for you! :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

@anna834 :hugs::yellow_heart::heart: eternal love :heart: and power :muscle:t2: hug :hugs: To you and sooorry ab yesterday :pensive: was at BiG Manitou‘s house lol :joy: we’ll do it today :hugs::heart::kissing_heart: love you :heart: aaaand: why you deleted the post :thinking: stay strong :muscle:t2:

@drounzer wb :confetti_ball::tada::tada: we missed you!! How are you? Although @hilaryfol WB :sunny::tada:

@HakManLP hey Tim :grin: WFTE is a very important song for me- :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::heart::hugs:empowered me to make steps in my life that were very uncomfortable but absolutely needed! I’m thankful for this hymn - have a good cheating weekend!! :sunny::tada::yellow_heart::hugs:

Ot :coffee: and Ketchup

@LP13413 yaaay :tada: your paycheck sounds like SELFREWARD TIME :tada::confetti_ball::+1:t2::gift::partying_face::heart_eyes: you really deserve it man! :+1:t2::+1:t2: and ofc good goodnight :sleeping:

7 Likes

I got confused with q+a and all these things… If you don’t buy the ticket you will not watch the q+a or will not be able to participate?

2 Likes

Screenshot_20201003-075712_Samsung Internet

What do you think?

4 Likes

Looks like it’s a paid stream

You won’t be able to watch the stream without the ticket and I imagine the q+a is just the chat, people in the chat and them answering fan questions for a preset amount of time

It’s going to be an insane amount of people in that chat tho

2 Likes

And @anna834
When you click at the lowest link it tells you to choose the platform of your choice to stream… And when I clicked youtube it led to their channel…
I hope that they will upload it and will not wait for the 40th anniversary oh HT to release it…

You mean, it was quite unnecessary to buy the ticket?

Ι am not sure if it’s unnecessary… I just hope that it will be a ticket to participate or watch it “first” and later it will be uploaded for broke ass people like me

1 Like

Working :frowning:

1 Like

Posting my 1st post ever on LPU! Woohoo!!

Man why did it take me so long to do this.

Oh and I’m having a lie in for the first time in like 3yrs…

11 Likes

I know this question :laughing:

Welcome to LPU forum full of lunatic, loving dorks :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hey All! happy Saturday!

Up early again because apparently I can’t sleep… sleeps for the weak anyways right? :rofl::rofl:
Currently 4:30 A.m. as I start typing. Just got into work only need to work 4-5 hours today so on the bright side… I’ll be done by 8-9:30 today.

On a side note: Tonight some friends invited us over for supper/concert party?
We typically go to concerts with them and Corey Taylor announced a Live Stream Concert that if you buy can watch the whole weekend. So we decided to “go to” a concert together. Definitely looking forward to it :smile:

@Monkeyman20 Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay :crazy_face:
Like @anna834 said we are all such complete dorks but this place is like a giant family!

I thought about it too, but agree with @framos1792 looks like it’ll be a paid stream and not an actual live Q&A . But still nice to see the boys together. I might have to skip on it though :frowning:

Haha thanks! :rofl: There was no way I could pass it up :joy:
@Linkineli very adorable kitten!! You’re going to have fun there! :smile_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

Alright, well I’ll try and check in later! as for now I probably should get things in gear! Coffee and LP to start the day :metal::metal:

Hugs and positive vibes to everyone here!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Working on Saturdays should be illegal…

3 Likes

I second this :rofl:

1 Like