HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hi everyone!

Thank you!! It was very fun painting itšŸ˜Š

Yes!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: they even played some "wiesn"songs in the hallā€‹:joy:
20200923_140030
Vio loved it, toošŸ˜„

That makes me smile to readā€‹:hugs::hugs::heart::heartbeat:

Thank you for your storiesā€¦ your caravan life sounds soooo amazing, a dream!!:heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and thanks for your other words too. You help me to see things better, or approach them better. You all here help me with thatā€‹:hugs:

Ah okā€‹:eyes::blush:

:pleading_face::heart::heart: oh, youā€™re rightā€¦

@evowarrior5 love the tatoo!!!

Thank you for your wordsā€‹:hugs::hugs::heart:
Yeah, itā€™s bad here :confounded:the numbers are better for now, but we still have to wear masks all the time in school and also outside when we go in the inner cityā€¦

I knooow i know here you goā€‹:grin::grin:

20200923_153140

20200922_213955
a few hours ago:
20200929_181245

20200929_181622

He brings me much peace.
Right now itā€™s already pretty stressful in school, first bigger test this friday, two presentations next week, i have to try hard to stay concentrated during the daysā€¦:persevere:
at least i had my third day of work last saturday, yay! (The other two saturdays were before the lockdownā€‹:joy::flushed: - seems like a different life; so i had to learn most things again, i work at this shop with things made of wood, so remembering different types of wood is hard without having it infront of you )

Anyways, better send power to all of you because many of us seem so stressed out atmā€‹:hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: Have to sleep now, iā€™m always too tiredā€‹:sleepy:
Goodnightā€‹:heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: love you all!

10 Likes

Back from work and chilling in bed!!

3 Likes

He is so cute!

2 Likes

Thirteen hours I spent at that place today. Tomorrowā€™s going to be no different. Iā€™m sitting at the kitchen table right now, catching up here, and making a lunch for tomorrow night.

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny:HUMPDAY :sunny::sunny: yaaay :upside_down_face: lol - good morning family :sunny::sunny: time flies here and Iā€™m pretty tired today. However- eyes closed and marching on :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: letā€™s try to see the small things today soldiers :yellow_heart::sunny::hugs: and gift a smile to someone in need :grin: in this sense: have a good day guys!

Ot: rushing again :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile::joy:

Stay strong Andy :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: How is everything working now that the kids are back? However- have a restful night :crescent_moon: @LP13413

6 Likes

Yes there are some popular bands from that era still producing that sound, but I think the sound has had itā€™s peak in terms of popularity. That can always change of course, who knows.

2 Likes

hello everybody :blush:

maybe I should upload my tattoos before that? :laughing:

youā€™re welcome and I got them a try. Itā€™s good thatā€™s new interpretations, but I would say: Whereā€™s the ā€˜angrier and hardā€™ sound? Would love to hear these covers including instruments :heart_eyes:

I agree with lyrics and I also listen right now to Bring me the Horizon. Iā€™ve never got that much into that band but after a while I gave them another try and I like it. Donā€™t know why so many people hate them. Itā€™s that typical metalcore, emotional hard sounded music.
Mudvayne were popular, but speaking for the UK thing, I donā€™t know. Theyā€™ve played a couple of shows and were one of the big Nu Metal bands. Sadly they arenā€™t anymore and ā€˜Hellyeahā€™ isnā€™t that good as Mudvayne. I still love Mudvayne.
To Breaking Benjamin: I heard them a couple in times in clubs in my teenager times and ealry adult years, but never got into them. Donā€™t know why, but I think the music industry of these genres are still so big and only the real big bands make it/made it. And yeah, kinda bad mood in these times, but thanks for the lovely words and the connection with the ā€˜Powerlessā€™ song. I agree with that.
My Playlist: I listen to BMTH at the moment, listen a lot to Amends (new music for this year) and Dead By Sunrise + heard the Road to Revolution concert from Linkin Park at Milton keynes 2008.
Speaking of other new music from 2020, like kinda Grey Daze, itā€™s the self titled album ā€˜Bƶhse Onkelzā€™ (german band), ā€œF8ā€ by Five Finger Death Punch, ā€œFathers of all Motherfā€¦ā€ by Green Day, ā€˜Metropolisā€™ by Callejon (german band), ā€œNew Empireā€ by Hollywood Undead and ā€œOrdinary Manā€ by Ozzy Osbourne. Gonna listen very soon to ā€˜Ohmsā€™ by Deftones and some new stuff by From Ashes to New . You? :kissing_heart:
Also: Just look at the normal charts for example. Here will you find something, why rock bands are gonna not making it anymore. When Iā€™m looking into german charts, I donā€™t know any band or singer. Isnā€™t my music taste for years.

just give you more hugs and love. Stay strong. Feel lovely hugged dear :heart:

urgh. that just sucks! I know also these times. Adults acting like lilā€™ cry babies. Hopefully it will get better soon dear. Sending you strength and positivity. Also: Your thoughts on ā€˜Ohmsā€™?

thanks bud, sending this powerful tag back to you :blush: gonna answer after that in the other thread and saw you typing :laughing: :grimacing:

thatā€™s really cool. Also youā€™re welcome. I see everyday these bad pictures from munich city als I read about that man, who have covid 19, and went outside with his family on a trip, also went to McDonalds. Heā€™ll be maybe in jail for this. Why are people so dumb?
Also: AWWWWW, Vio is so cute :heart_eyes:

Do you still watching the Mike twitch sessions? :blush:

100% yes. How are you doing dear? :kissing_heart:

urgh, 13 hours are really hard. Damn, maybe you should add something special for lunch to keep the spirit up? Sending you positivity and strength Andy. :grimacing: :muscle:t2:
Also: So the school kids back, right? Is there now another working situation for you?

Hello Pat :blush: :yum: got something for you, some System of a Down vibes:

Sending you also some bonus strength. Just two more days :grimacing: :muscle:t2:

powerful and lovely tags also to @Honey8 @Lilyope @anomalia @IronSoldier16 @lplove @anngelenee @lpfan61 @drounzer @AngeDeLaChance1905 @framos1792 - hope youā€™re also doing good peeps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OT: Had some coffee, doing a little bit better today. Looking forward to the next few days, bc very soon Iā€™ll turn one year older :rofl:

Wishing everybody a good wednesday. Stay awesome peeps and spread love :heart:
grafik

16 Likes

that would absolutely be our pleasure to witness what that tattoes would be :grinning: please do so, post it :grin:

1 Like

Me tooā€¦ well Daniel can play a bit of guitar and bass, key words being a bit. Thatā€™s why he got Richard Z Kruspe to be on Gods and Gold for the guitar. Maybe when he does another Imperfect show (eventually), he can add more instruments to the mix.

Other songs that feature instruments include
Big Bad Wolf, there is a bass line that goes through the whole song which is awesome,
Showtime features an electric guitar,
Filthy Design has a few guitar bits just before the bridge of the song
All Beauty Destroyed - piano
Echoes - guitar
Weaponized - guitar

So Daniel does know some instruments but heā€™s best with the electronic side :metal::+1:

For angrier sounding Aesthetic Perfection, look for the songs on the albums All Beauty Destroyed and A Violent Emotion.
Spit It Out
The Great Depression
Living The Wasted Life
Pale
A Nice Place to Visit
The Devils in the Details
The 11th Hour
Celebrity Sin

Its a good thing I have the knowledge lol

OT - waking up after a long sleep :metal::+1:

3 Likes

@HakManLP For the most part the kids are back. Some parents are opting to keep their kids completely virtual, but otherwise the students are here every other day on a rotating schedule.

The reason Iā€™m being called in so early is to disinfect every door handle, railing, bathroom fixture, etc.

Right now Iā€™m sitting in the dark. Itā€™s completely overcast today, with scattered rain and a cold breeze. Itā€™s definitely not summer anymore. Time to make a breakfast and get ready for another exhilarating 13 hours of work.

4 Likes

Hey all!

Happy Wednesday from my crazy world :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Hoping you all are enjoying the day!

Pretty much. I hate the idea of working on a weekend (always do) but when it shows up and Iā€™m actually working I really do enjoy it.

Glad to hear your weekend was good! Mine was too, very low-key just relaxed on Sunday and did a few things around the house :+1:

Some days I really do miss being a child lol. Being 25 isnā€™t all badā€¦ has itā€™s perks but the whole having barely any responsibilities and having your biggest problem being that you missed your favorite cartoon while being out of your favorite type of cerealā€¦ oh the horror!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:roll_eyes: I donā€™t know about the Brianna partā€¦ :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Guess Iā€™ll have to try and post more randomness :joy:
or at least try and check in more lmaoā€¦ can start with that :joy:

OT: Work work work, seems like all I do haha. But keeps me out of trouble. I have my coffee and Dropped Frames (1, 2, & 3 ) on shuffle just for background noise. Itā€™s a nice little background noise and if the music gets a bit louder itā€™s not really anything that could ā€œdisruptā€ others lol - always my worries when listening to music without headphones.
Also let my nerdy-ness get the best of meā€¦ found a pretty bad-ass mouse for work :joy::joy:
120193916_1531853846998726_2599746708968424408_n

I hope you all have a great rest of your day!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

@Linkineli Look at that kitty!!! So damn cute!!
Sending you strength for the days ahead, you can do this!!

@LP13413 Hang in there, I totally get how tired you are. Maybe you can sneak in a bike ride one of these days?

@theearlywalker A couple more days left till the weekend! Youā€™re almost there :slight_smile:

Thank you! Oh yesā€¦ Ohms is bloody amazing! (Iā€™m actually listening to it right now). I think it is their best work since White Pony. Iā€™m in love with it! I cannot wait to get my copy in the mail! What did you think of it?

I hope the rest of you are all doing good? Sorry if youā€™ve tagged me and I havenā€™t replied!

OT: I am finally allowing myself to take tomorrow off. Itā€™s been stressful the last couple of days (full re-opening at work happened) having to run around like mad to make sure everything (and everyone) was alright etc. Iā€™m not entirely confident I can leave them alone at the moment but Iā€™m so damn tired. Iā€™ve told them, if anything happens or if an important email comes through or whatever, they can call meā€¦ I bet you they will!
In other news, the 3 day conference I was supposed to go to next week in Devon has been postponed and moved to virtual meetings due to COVID. On one hand I am happy we donā€™t have to travel and be away for 3 days but on the other hand, I was kind of looking forward to it as well. I can now stress about sitting in front of screen and having to talk on camera to everyone, ha!

Iā€™ll have a relaxing evening at home and spend most of tomorrow relaxing and drinking loooooaaaaaaads of coffee! (Itā€™s international coffee day tomorrow, WHOOO!)

9 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: sitting here at 4:51 am :scream: today this early bc Iā€™ve to bring the car to the mechanic before work today ā€¦

god bless from up next week Iā€™ve more comfortable times to start my dayā€¦ like 1hr later and this is a lot time in the morning- so yeah, the end of this ā€œcrazy schoolyear beginningā€ Is visible :tada: yaaay :tada::joy::sweat_smile:

Curious how it goes on now- everything, the situation at work, the Corona measures and my life itself ā€¦ letā€™s hope for the best :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny: as always :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs: stay strong soldiers- I wish you the best day you can possibly have! Weā€™re together in all this! God bless :pray:t2: and we make a difference- each of us :heart_eyes::heart::hugs::hugs: bonecrushers to everybody :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

@evooba awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you dear! Feels so good to get a power tag :partying_face: I wish you the best free coffee day ever! Charge well! :grin::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny:

@HakManLP TY Tim! Feels so good to get an extra portion of power from your tag :tada::tada::+1:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs: have a good day too today and stay this positive :grin:

Ot: time to shower again

@LP13413 seeing you :grin: good goodnight Andy :zzz: cuddles for the boss :cat:

6 Likes

@evooba I wish. Itā€™s been gloomy and rainy and cold the last few days, and itā€™s going to be like that for a while. I still have to make an appointment to get fitted for a proper N95 mask (itā€™s required now for workā€¦in case of an outbreak) but thereā€™s no time to even do that.

Today was more or less the same as yesterday was.

This is the machine Iā€™ve been using to disinfect with.

DSCN3884

The principal at the elementary school says I should decorate it like a Star Wars drone.

Thatā€™s punny.

DSCN3885 DSCN3888 (2)

The parking lot is nearing completion too.

DSCN3886

Look at this little ball of fur!

DSCN3890 DSCN3897

9 Likes

Does anyone want to throw an idea of having a virtual meeting someday for this so-called community that we have here maybe?
And just take the whole ā€œwhoā€™s behind the textā€ to another new level haha

I do if Iā€™m home and depending who Iā€™m with at work I try to catch a little bit. His streams are 6-9pm my time.

1 Like

Working and listening to the new Aesthetic Perfection single, ā€œPet Semetaryā€

2 Likes

Hey yā€™all!

Good questionšŸ˜£ i hope itā€™ll get better and stay better for a whileā€¦

Yeeeaahā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:
Sending you hugs and peaceful vibes from Vio and meā€‹:wink::kissing_heart:

@justinkilmer that mouse is so cool!!:v::joy::heart_eyes:

Thank youuu! Hope your day off was nice! Happy international coffe day! Iā€™m sure you enjoyed it with lots of that nectarā€¦ :joy::heart::blush:

@anna834 sending you very warm and tight hugsā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ot: iā€™m procrastinating right nowā€¦ tomorrow i have to write a small test in greek, and also prepare for maths and everythingā€™s a little too much, but i managed to bake some cookies and get some relaxing time in the eveningsā€¦ i think later iā€™m gonna read more of LOTR, or paint and listen to some musicšŸ˜Š
Also, itā€™s great that the ā€˜in the endā€™ demo is up on all streaming services now!

Ok i have to get things done for tomorrow now, byyeeešŸ‘‹
20200918_163352

11 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: Friday finally and another crazy week is reaching its end :tada: weekend ahead and I hope you have some time off work ahead :sunny::sunny: to relax and to charge :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

Also itā€™s WEP day :partying_face: Iā€™m already curious, what @HakManLP is brewing for us today :thinking:- however itā€™s sth we look fwd to :grin: so give it to us Tim :crazy_face:

@anna834 :hugs::heart::kissing_heart: you know youā€™re in my heart! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

@evooba hope you enjoyed your day off! :sunny::muscle:t2::hugs: and when is your manager coming back now? How many days left? Stay strong :muscle:t2:

@turexidrosa lol - :joy: we inside this ā€œso calledā€œ community are connected by heart - we have diffrent relations than it usually is- we donā€™t need to see faces, we see hearts and souls connected with each other- one supports the other and it doesnā€™t matter how you look like! So for my part I donā€™t need to level up :stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face::joy:

@Linkineli how cuuuteeee :star_struck: and stay strong dear :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: same goes to @anomalia, @raz7 and @zanybelle and @alz89 :hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::sunny: bonecrushers :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Have a Good Friday guys :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs: and make him proud :rainbow:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 good goodnight :crescent_moon: Andy!

12 Likes

I just worked another thirteen hours. After tomorrow, I should have 37 hours of overtime in just this week alone. Add that to the 23.5 I had last week, and thatā€™s a total of 60Ā½ in my next paycheck. My personal record I set last year was 48.

5 Likes