HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Well, I’m just gonna take this as an excuse to share more cat pics ok?:joy::joy: ( @ everyone here: say stop if it’s enough)
20200908_175553_01

20200908_175518

20200908_170300

20200908_170247

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

ok i will keep that in mind for next time​:laughing::crazy_face:

1 Like

now you want to talk? No sharing until you reply.

1 Like

Keep em* coming! :heart_eyes: :joy: though there’s always the chat thread if we annoy people here :smiling_imp:

:flushed: that sounded menacing :cold_face: :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::see_no_evil::monkey:
But…but…I AM replying, see!

1 Like

You might want to check somewhere else. I’ll wait but do hurry, I’m on a schedule. :rofl:

2 Likes

The chat thread? I’m replying there :thinking: might wanna move over there actually :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a good one :rofl:

:flushed: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: my bad, didn’t mean to laugh so much at that joke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No not there.

1 Like

hello everybody - just a crazy week

hello dear :kissing_heart: yeah, hopefully I found the good ones so I can send you a collection. Hopefully you’re doing good today. Sending you some good vibes

finally I find some time, sorry :kissing_heart: Yeah, I know this band and hopefully you saw my post in which I tagged you with the most popular song of LIT. I know this band, but only for the 2 movies. You know, LIT was a band in these times, where you’ve got like 100 us (pop) punk/nu metal/alternaitve bands and only the big ones survived. Sadly for LIT that they were just a one hit wonder in the music industry.

chin and head up dear :kissing_heart: thanks for the support and the cheat weekend was awesome. I’m doing a little bit better today, so thanks for the vibes :heart:

just vibes hugs to you - hope you’re doing good dear :kissing_heart:

Yeah, finally I’m doing a little bit better :relaxed: Oh ok, then some extra positive thoughts and vibes for a ‘new chapter in your book’. Also thanks for tagging me in your thread, I appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello dear, finally I can answer you - That’s maybe a good way, right? You’re able to ‘connect’ with people. I really miss this during my routine days. Thanks for the uplifting vibes :kissing_heart:

hello buddy, summary: We’re still that #LPUFamily, life is hard (kinda) but life is also still beautiful, we’re here to help each other true that pandemic, sending us each other every day/every day positive vibes and it’s great that you also showed up again. Hope you’re doing good and if you need some help with German, just tag me again in the german thread :blush:

now it’s ‘almost’ time for bed again in europe :laughing: :grimacing:

hello pat :kissing_heart:, the party was very good and I’m doing better… finally it’s something. Also thank you for checking on me and the positive vibes, sending them back. Yeah, a lots of underrated songs- maybe a new idea for some battles? :grimacing:

:relaxed: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

just 3 1/4 :grimacing: Sorry for answering not earlier. Weekend was good, I think Peter and I sended you a picture? :joy: Party was good and thanks for the feedback. I think especially you and some other around here, will love the next WEP.

‘Something with an anniversary…’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grimacing: Hope you’re doing good dear :kissing_heart: hug to you

That’s good, that you’re fine again. Yeah, it’s some good translation and I think I got it, what did you mean by that :sweat_smile: Sending you some positive vibes :hugs: :kissing_heart: By the way, I’m back at something ‘like fine too’

ok, now the internet and all the world is broken - it’s a miracle :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: finally you’re back in here? What about next? Take over the world? :laughing:
Yeah, I’m doing a little bit better today and yes, Kimmich and of course Neuer were absolutely awesome in the finals. I’m still happy about that win. Sending exactly these vibes back to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

get well soon :hugs: :relaxed:

Hi there buddy :relaxed: I saw some videos of the Avenger’s game, but it looks like ‘not the game I want’. Maybe something for christmas. Also yes, I think, I’m gonna buy Tony Hawk’s Pro skater, bc it’s just childhood and teenager memories. It looks really awesome. Sending these vibes back to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello dear :kissing_heart: doing a little bit better and that souns good. Also you’re doing good with your english. Just take every chance, to improve your skills. You can do it. Do you must change the living place for studies?

Hello Andy and hello Thurman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: wishing you the same buddy :sunglasses:

that will be your future, if you want to have some more tattoos or just add something. One day you are like ‘Oh yeah, I want this and that…’ and on the other day you got some completely different ideas :sweat_smile: Also it’s a good tattoo idea. :blush:

thanks for that, but I want to come in here and writing, getting in connection with some people and also reading gets me out of some negative ways. Also I enjoyed the beautiful weather today and took a long walk/run. It was just fantastic. Thanks for these words.

Also: How cute is this lil’ boy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: What’s the name of him?

like everytime dear :sob: :kissing_heart: But keep this going, I think it’s something that will get him to stay here :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

also powerful and lovely tags to @melisLP @anomalia @AJ_7 @chigokurosaki @Honey8 @Marilau @Audrina87 @amitrish @lpfan61 @NickGr :relaxed: :heart:

OT: Don’t know exactly why, but the week isn’t that good right now and hopefully something will change soon. But the long walk/run today was very good for my mood and also that ‘chatting’ with you all today :heart:

Sorry, If i missed something or answer something, it’s just chaotic at the moment :sweat_smile: But stay tuned for this weeks WEP. Kinda really ‘special anniversary’ :relaxed: :grimacing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

grafik

20 Likes

Thanks, right back at ya! :slight_smile:

Sounds amazing, have fun!!

I like it that the date is in Mike’s text, can’t wait to see it! I’m in desperate need for another tattoo myself! Been trying to convince my flatmate to finally get one herself instead of drawing on her arm every day :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, we’ll see. I’m just very awkward around people I don’t know and I’m scared to start a conversation by myself. My manager says we will have fun, he says we can make plans and go visit coffee places nearby and music stores etc…
Awesome! I hope you had a great first day back! :slight_smile: Oh my! Vio is adorable!!! Please do continue to flood us with pictures of him as he grows up!

Sending you good vibes! :slight_smile:

OT: So, it appears I have a hairline fracture on my 7th rib, not as bad as a proper fracture but still painful. GP said it will take anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks to heal and I should avoid exercise, heavy lifting or doing anything that discomforts me in general. That’s going to be a tough one, I need to talk to manager figure out a plan cause I cannot be off work. Meehhh… I survived today without taking a single painkiller so I hope I will be ok at work tomorrow. Honestly, I still don’t understand how that happened in my bloody sleep, it’s ridiculous!

I spent the day listening to my vinyls and enjoying a lot of coffee… not bad. Will make some dinner later and chill reading or something.

9 Likes

How?
I once heard a rumour about rib cages and a singer. :sunglasses: JK. I hope you get well soon.

It is super sweet of you to think that the last 25 or so weeks were full of optimism and love. I mean … (Broadly gestures at everything)… Look!

1 Like

I’m doing really well the past few days, thank you for asking… send me that collection :grinning::heart:

1 Like

:grimacing: I’ve heard that even a strong sneeze can be enough to do it :confused: maybe you we’re dreaming that you were moshing(?) the topic of inception made its way into the movie thread - do you have any recollection of a spinning top in perpetual motion(?) :face_with_monocle: :joy:

2 Likes

We can make another mess if you like, right @theearlywalker? :joy:

Oh no, that’s bad. Wishing you a speedy recovery! And take enough rest :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Wait, when did I become an onion. :joy: Welcome back

I hope you heal quickly! :hugs:

@HakManLP Hope things got better for you. :hugs:

@anna834 hope you have fun at your bothers and things go well with your manuscript!

I’m waiting for my husband to finish work so we can walk the dog. We got a bed headboard/platform and new night stands delivered today. Maybe we’ll start putting those together after we eat.

Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs::heart: Have a great night.

6 Likes

:joy: my bad, I missed the commas :monkey:
Of course you’re no onion! I just clump the three stooges (@chigokurosaki @IronSoldier16 and @jrtrussell) so I don’t type their names :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: happy humpday to you all! Stay strong! Weekend is already on the horizon :partying_face::star_struck:

@evooba oh wow - take care and follow the advises from your doc, especially not lifting heavy stuff at work :muscle:t2: :hugs::hugs: Wishing you a speedy recovery :pray:t2:

@justinkilmer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Honeymoon :heart::partying_face::heart_eyes: enjoy at its best, hug Brianna ( btw :thinking: does she have a nickname ?? ) have fun guys- it’s unique :tada: :champagne:

@anna834 lol, saw your tag in the support thread- :joy: lol, everything changed :+1:t2::hugs: I can say I found a real friend :hugs::heart: and that’s only absolutely awesome :tada::tada: enjoy your holidays at its best and greet your brother from the stalkers :joy::joy:

@rickvanmeijel @IronSoldier16 lol :joy: alright I’ll find a new creation - probably more the grammar style - curious abot the EP Rick :grin::+1:t2:

@framos1792 loool lmao :joy: Wb even more in the twitter thread :crazy_face: that’s how call the WAYDEN I’ll let you know when I feel you spamming too much :stuck_out_tongue: no worries :bat: :mouse:

Alright- time is over :alarm_clock: Stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs: have the best day possible :sunny:

Ot: :shower:

@LP13413 cuuuute :cat: how was the start? Was yesterday (Tue), right?! Good goodnight :crescent_moon: Andy :zzz:

7 Likes

So the bike ride never happened. It was wayy too humid this morning, and tomorrow’s going to be probably worse.

I got called into work early anyway…If tonight is any indication of how the rest of this school year is going to be, it should be a “fun” year. On top of the normal cleaning we’ve always done, now we have to disinfect every surface (again, even though the kids are virtual to start the year), and we have to wet mop each classroom. Every. Single. Fucking. Night. After one night, I feel like I had just run a marathon.

4 Likes

No, my neighborhood and the university I will go to are in the same city. :smiley:
I’m lucky about this.

What are you planning to do this week :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello everybody and a good wednesday :blush:

hello dear :kissing_heart: thanks for the vibes, sending them back.
Damn that sucks! Wishing you a quick recovery and less pain. I think it’s that ‘getting older’ thing. I had this not in that way, but if sleep ‘very bad’ and moving in the night, I can’t sometimes not move in the upcomming day. Get well soon :pray:t2:

I know what you mean, but I’m kinda person like that and always tries to find something positive. But the start of my own week was very bad, but now it’s much better :relaxed:

hello dear :kissing_heart: they delete it and I have to search them ‘one by one’ :expressionless: Do you want it in original language or in english?

agree with that :rofl: also: do you looking forward to the new sports seasons? I’m really excited about the new season of the Bundesliga, bc we’re gonna start in 9 days :joy:

stopping isn’t allowed :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: very cutie one :heart_eyes:

:flushed: :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle: you’re cheeky devil too? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:

Yes, Im doing much better today - thanks for asking dear :kissing_heart: What did you eat? :grimacing:

hello Pat :kissing_heart: because of the first sentence, it would be great if the time is over and we’re already reached saturday morning :joy: My day was good, how about yours? :relaxed:

wtf? This is really stupid. If it’s even possible, that the kids come back to school earlier (bc of that corona thing)?
Stay strong Andy :muscle:t2:

oh that’s great :heart_eyes: Really lucky. I’m gonna do some more stuff for my assignments, some exercising and gonna push my mood to the top for weeked. How about you? :grimacing: :relaxed:

tagged.I know, I’m evil :kissing_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I get it just right now, you’re gonna get the ‘doodle one’ with this date → Amsterdam Show? :heart_eyes: You should some more doodles for this show. Really good ones. Some of them are on Mike’s Instagram page.

Just to open ‘something new’ and if you want ‘twindear’ :kissing_heart:, would you call LIT also a ‘one hit wonder’? I mean I could list many more bands like LIT, who just got one good song, which was populuar, in these times - sadly :expressionless:

I forgot this yesterday: I checked Amazon and my game stores around my living place and I’ll waitr for something like ‘black friday’ or ‘black friday week’. It’s just two of the games of my childhood memories and even teenager days, but ~40€ is a little bit too much for a remastered game.

@anna834 do you gonna watch Bremen on saturday evening in the DFB Pokal? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

also powerful and lovely tags to @drounzer (still chin and head up buddy! :muscle:t2:) @Lilyope @chigokurosaki @anomalia @AJ_7 @IronSoldier16 @Honey8 @lpfan61 @alz89 :relaxed: :hugs:

OT: Doing much better today and did some really good writing on my assignments, so maybe it was the ‘turning point’. Also did a really tough walk/run and also cleaned my new bath room. Gonna end the day with some healthy food :grimacing:

grafik

16 Likes

Helloooo!! So busy working that I don’t have free time at all… :exploding_head:

6 Likes