HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Oh yeah that mission! You’re right, I finally paid attention to this thread again :joy:. Don’t worry about work, enjoy the weekend for now. What’s after the 124 days?

I feel like that’s very true. We’ve gotta try to treat every day like it’s a blank slate. Like with every night the day dies, only to rebirth again in the next morning :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy your vacation!

Doing better today, thanks! Hope you are too :slightly_smiling_face: I’m definitely not doing anything school related soon. I’m really done with that :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you, (BTW, I see you liking every Aesthetic Perfection/Daniel Graves post I’m putting on here, hahaha) yes it was a lovely birthday, certainly one of the best ones :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

OT - Having late dinner

4 Likes

@HakManLP I work from home at least one or two days each week now.
And i don’t work on weekend.

OT: I was supposed to go in a “disco bus” for the birthday of one of my friend but can’t go at the end because of the sanitary risk with covid. So i’ll join my friends (who are going in the bus) later tonight for 30 minutes in a pub. I decided to put on the nail varnish i was supposed to wear in the bus (it’s a nail varnish that suppose to glow in the night, i tried it in my bathroom and it works but it need a hard light :joy:).
Have a good day / evening /night all :hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

7 Likes

I just came home after working four hours.

@anna834 Before each school year starts, we typically spend a couple days making sure all our utility closets and all our classrooms are clean and ready to go for the first day of school (even though, to start the year, only the teachers will be in the building).

We are also short-handed to start the school year, as we’re down two and a half people, so I’m working through my holiday weekend to make sure their sections are stocked and cleaned as well.

There’s no rest for the wicked.

5 Likes

I haven’t here (in this specific thread) in ages :sweat_smile: too much to read and I get lost quietly.

Can I have a summary of the last news? :sweat_smile:

On topic:
Nothing new to be honest. I’ve been doing the same things I used to do since 2018. Maybe just learning German with @anna834 and writing some new texts (you might had seen them on my thread) and this may be the last month I can go to work (if the students finish their classes by the end of the month, my job will be done until next year). Talking about that, the next year I’ll have to see what to do with the schedule of my work and the University. I don’t know if leave the work or change (again) the study day (from mornings to Saturdays :confounded:)

Goodnight everyone.

7 Likes

Good night, sleep well Americans

And good morning to the Europeans lol

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: calm Sunday morning myside- I enjoy my coffee atm checking in here and ketchup :blush::yellow_heart::hugs:

Wb to this thread @IronSoldier16 :tada: Your pronounciation is good! Good going for everything :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny: and summary from me: going back to work tomorrow after summer break … and doing good :grin: take care Manu! :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

@anna834 enjoy the festival :tada::crazy_face: :chicken: :hugs::yellow_heart: and I’m already curious about your pics and stuff :blush: cuddles for the doggies too :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny:

@StephLP18 TY and good night to you :crescent_moon: :zzz:

@raz7 lol :joy: what’s early dinner then??? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

@Lilyope cool - glowing nails :partying_face::star_struck: what colour? :thinking: Hope you had fun :grin:

@evooba stay strong :muscle:t2: and as always: time will tell and everything works out - I’m sure about this :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

@rickvanmeijel lol- not 124 days- 124 Unread threads on my side from month back when I was too busy to ketchup :see_no_evil::sweat_smile: … Aaaaaaand: TY for the feedback- it’s a quote on my upcoming wensite :+1:t2::hugs: how do you like it under therapeutical aspects?

@Linkineli stay strong :muscle:t2: music helps me mostly- and patience… sending you strength :hugs::yellow_heart:

@HakManLP hey Tim :blush: yeah, there are a lot of underrated songs and HWR is definitely one of them… TY for the WEP :blush: and how was the party?! :partying_face::star_struck: Stay strong :muscle:t2: you’re not alone

#makechesterproud :muscle:t2::heart::hugs: and have a good Sunday guys :grin:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 stay strong :muscle:t2: and take care to eat and drink enough! Body needs it! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Good Sunday nevertheless :sunny::sunny::blush:

8 Likes

Early dinner is like 11am lol…

OT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNaT1I-i99Y&list=PLLnLTTNBF4R-oefdJ_KkphnlhASz3yzrN&index=2

Got this playing in the background (to get views) whilst watching this:

3 Likes

20200906_190215

300 km drive back to my brothers, on a short break

:hugs: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks. I still have a lot to learn :sweat_smile: specially the articles :see_no_evil:

Hope this break had helped you a lot :smile:

Will you have your own website?! :flushed: congratulations!! :partying_face:

On topic:
Tracking down @framos1792 and his posts Jaja.

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny:

Monday 07.09.2020 … work starts after the summer break for me today, I slept good and I’m curious, how we have to handle everything at work due to Corona…

Checking in to wish you guys a good start into the new week! Hands held high - keep the faith and enjoy the little things in life soldiers :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs: and stay strong :muscle:t2: #makechesterproud :rainbow:

@framos1792 yo :bat: :stuck_out_tongue: - WB again :hugs::yellow_heart: :tada::joy::crazy_face: I like the traffic you bring up :joy::grin: and the fun! We love you :bat: :mouse: :tada:

@IronSoldier16 jup! My own website- :grin: :+1:t2::sunny:Good flow for your studies :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

@anna834 are you back at home dear? :yellow_heart::hugs: saw the W&W thread- great impressions - :+1:t2::sunny::hugs: looks and sounds like a real festival :joy::joy: have a good morning and day :sunny:

Ot about to :shower:

@lp13413 good goodnight Andy :sleeping: good rest!

Have a good holiday Monday all you :sunny:USA soldiers :sunny:

7 Likes

:kissing_heart:

@HakManLP :hugs:

Have a good Monday everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Back at my brothers and the manuscript corrections. My festival experience, I already posted in when and where :grin:

I love listening to music while working on my writing. So I listen to all music posted here, put a like on it, so I don’t loose orientation. Yours is good music :blush: too electronic for my tast but I really loved Vapor, what a beautiful voice :heart_eyes: :hugs:

:muscle: :muscle: you got this :upside_down_face: :laughing: :hugs:

Und du machst das echt gut!
Besides pushing me with Spanish :roll_eyes:
Jk :joy: Yo no hablo español, but I try my best. :hugs:
Can’t wait, to read more from you :heart_eyes:

@theearlywalker first day nearly done :muscle: hope it was a good coming back in :partying_face: take a biiiig hug :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs:

@justinkilmer you are free today :partying_face:

@evooba :hugs: :hugs:

@framos1792 ? Framos who?

@HakManLP 5 days :laughing:

@Honey8 last tag been a while, so love you :green_heart: :heart:

My brother and me decided that with this great weather, it’s perfect to do a reading. So he send out invitations last night. No idea how many people will show.
It will be my first reading in front of an audience :partying_face: :flushed: :partying_face:

20200907_162401

:hugs: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Good morning and happy labor day to all I’m not feeling all that good I couldn’t sleep all night but I keep on moving I can stop. I need my job. And keep my place.

1 Like

Glad you like Vapor. In fact, I’ve got a version you probably haven’t heard. Give me a sec and I’ll tag you…

vaporliverehearsals

OT - at home and just got back from work, catching up on my courses and waiting for a video in around an hour

4 Likes

It’s a bit pink with glitters light on, and it becomes white in the dark. :relieved:

OT: First day of the week done, I think i’ll have a calm evening. I bought a new book recently of Ito Ogawa called “The republic of hapiness” and i love it. It makes me feel like i’m in Japan. :blush:

Hope you have a good day all :hugs::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Oh lol :joy: Seems like another deamond situation here. You got a personal website coming soon? That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Hey ho!
A quick visite. :wave:
Just came to tell I’m fine, not bad, not good, just fine.
It’s been a hard week of studying and more studying and work is a b*tch. @HakManLP I studying Police law knowledge. I think that the right translation :rofl:

@anna834 big hug and love for you, love :heart: :hugs:

@theearlywalker have a wonderfull week! :hugs:

@Linkineli hello love, how are you today?! How was weekend?

@evooba a big hug for you! :hugs: I’ve got a feeling you need it!

@lplove hey you! How are you? What did you do last weekend? :heart:

@LP13413 big hug for you to! :hugs:

@lpfan61 how are you doing? :hugs:

@framos1792 the Bat is back! :bat: come here to check in with us buddy! :heart:

@Himan10 how are you doing? :hugs: what are plans for this week?!

Screenshot_20200901-101528_DeviantArt

Much love to all of you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

That’s the good thing, I know they appreciate what I do and they have their own ways of showing it. This promotion happened unofficially in February but then lockdown happened and we didn’t really go ahead with it. Off the record I’ve been doing a lot more than I should to be fair.

Glad you enjoyed the festival in the end! I’m not a big fan either but with the right company it is better.

Good luck with your book reading, I’m sure you are going to do amazing! Don’t worry! :slight_smile: Let us know how it went!

Hey, thank you! right back at ya! :slight_smile:

I feel you so very much! Hang in there!

Hey, good to see you! :slight_smile:

Thank you again for your kind words :slight_smile: I hope you had a good first day back at work, easy too and not too crazy!

OT: Hey guys! Sorry for going MIA for a bit, but something kind of happened… I fractured my ribs again and been in extreme pain all weekend. Work was insane and you know me, I of course went in to help them (before you guys start shouting at me, I didn’t know they were fractured at the time, I thought I had a trapped nerve) so yeah… My manager covered me today so I have an extra day to heal and rest and he’s going to come to work on his day off later in the week to help me as well.
There’s not much that can be done to help really, they have just advised me to ice it a lot, not lift anything but keep moving cause apparently it’s better than sitting down for long periods of time. We’ll see how it goes…

Glad to see you’re all doing well, hope you had a great start to your week :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi everybody :relaxed:
The start of the week was kinda hard, bc I did some 'overtime weekend’s and was a little bit sick and tired today. Kinda powerless and kinda ‘not in a good mood’

But gonna answer all tags tomorrow or Wednesday. It’s gonna be a tough week

I tag you all and hope that you had a good start/have a good start into the new week.

Hugs and love to everybody :heart::raised_hands:t2::metal:t2:

6 Likes