HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Good morning :sunrise:
Sleep tight other side :zzz:

Thanks for this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Seems like your perfect day :joy:

I so get this, but
Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for paths left lone
.:joy: :hugs: :heart:

Today :partying_face:

You have the ability to nail it :joy:
Thank you for all your inspiration :dizzy:
Happy to see you soon :hugs::yellow_heart: :hugs:

Sorry for you :pensive: :hugs:

If itā€™s what you wish, you know you so deserve it! :muscle: :hugs: :heart: :green_heart:

20200819_160253

Some more for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I really enjoyed our plug meet. Everything will work out :muscle:

Yeahhhh :partying_face: canā€™t wait for this too :joy:
Loved the doggie pics :heart_eyes: :hugs:

Nearly done for this week :partying_face: :hugs: :purple_heart: :hugs:

I just love your tattoo :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
Strength for your work :muscle: :hugs:

One more light :candle: I do

@anngelenee :point_right: whatā€™s up with you? :hugs: :two_hearts:

@evowarrior5 are you still around sometimes? How are you? What do you say to the 20th anniversary commotion? :hugs: :green_heart:

@AJ_7 take a hug :hugs: :orange_heart:

@intheend are you now done with us? :kissing_heart:

@IronSoldier16 wo bist du? :triumph:

Yesterday, it was with 30Ā°C so hot and sunny that I felt like fainting, nauseating and dizzy. The sheep seemed not really bothered. But I had to realise, that Iā€™m nearly 800 km further south and just not used to this strong sun.
So today, I got up really early and will put the flock in the shade from noon till evening. I will tend till darkness and give them a bigger night pen. So no sheep gets hungry during night times. :blush:

Early this morning
20200821_071433

8 Likes

Yeah, I should really read the room before I say stuff. Plenty of space left :+1:

1 Like

Good morning and happy friday everyone :partying_face:

hello dearbud :kissing_heart: - itā€™s coming right now :grimacing: :star_struck: Also, ehm, I thought :sweat_smile: Wishing you a very good start into the weekend. Do you had a good way home? :relaxed:

Iā€™m late for that but sending some strength to you :pray:t2:

thank you dear :kissing_heart: So the Amphi take place in Cologne and itā€™s for many music genres, so itā€™s no surprise that he and/or AP were there. Damn, I miss concerts :sob: What are the three lilā€™ monsters doing in the heat times? :heart_eyes:

just sending some good vibes :relaxed:

hello dear :kissing_heart: donā€™t wait, itā€™s already sold out in so many countries :flushed: I know itā€™s kinda expensive price and Iā€™m also thinking the same way, but maybe youā€™ll regret it one day :cry: How are you doing?

first of all: BIIIIIIG HUG AND MANY POSITIVE VIBES TO YOU! YOUā€™RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE, donā€™t think youā€™re doing it wrong! Stay positive and stay strong buddy :grimacing: :muscle:t2: Maybe the WEP will get you a little better - How are you doing today and also: maybe you should do something special on the weekend to get you in better mood. Donā€™t let this get stuck in your head, youā€™re better than that. :heart: :muscle:t2:

tag, youā€™re turn dear :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart: hopefully the rain will stay out of my daily times :sweat_smile: I just want to have a long summer :grimacing: bc the change from rainy into sunny days are annoying me ā†’ have to mow the loan too many times :expressionless:
I miss sushi times, I think the last time I had it was last year :sob: Do you got some good plans for the weekend?

hello dear :kissing_heart: so do you managed to get through this? :muscle:t2: :blush: Also sending some positive vibes to you. Do you hear about a new harry potter card game too?

Like I said before: Do your best, in your own way, to stay awesome - and thatā€™s what you do. Donā€™t think too much about it buddy. Also I have to change the topic to Tony Hawkā€™s pro skater: Do you also read, that there will be no Bam Margera? I know he had many drugs and alcohol problems over the years, but a Pro Skater without Bam?

hello twindear :kissing_heart: a couple of weeks ago I read an article/interview with Travis and sure he was asked about the friendship with Tom. Theyā€™re still in a friendly contact also with Mark, so why not? I donā€™t want to blame Matt, heā€™s doing good, but damn I want my old school Blink 182 back together. So many would call it ā€˜sell outā€™ but screw the haters, it would be so awesome :sob:

Oh yes, the oldschool blink 182 music videos are so good. So much ā€˜fā€™ck the boy band and normal society stuff, weā€™re punkā€™ thing :heart:

I made a playlist out of these by the way: Most Streamed Spotify Songs for 66 Rock + Metal Acts maybe you check them too? :heart_eyes:

hello andy, itā€™s still an amazing tattoo and right in this moment Iā€™m thinking about some new tattoo projects on my own + something to add again on my right arm :laughing: Just a few more hours and youā€™re done with this week buddy :muscle:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart: :heart: so beautiful words, but we need concerts - normal concerts, damn I just hat this corona thing so much :sob: But anyway: Weā€™re in the finals of the CL :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Gonna spend the weekend with ā€˜Peterā€™ and one of my other ā€˜broā€™sā€™ again, so stay tuned :joy: :joy: Also Werder Bremen is doing good in the ā€˜Vorbereitungā€™ :sunglasses: so my dad is happy again :sweat_smile: But Iā€™m little bit jealous about your beautiful region, so many good and lovely places :heart_eyes:

powerful and lovely tags to @anngelenee @Linkineli @melisLP @anomalia @IronSoldier16 @alz89 @AJ_7 @rickvanmeijel @chigokurosaki

@AngeDeLaChance1905 sorry Iā€™ve to ask that - are you female? :sweat_smile: Because I thought ā€˜Angeā€™ is a name like ā€˜Angieā€™ :see_no_evil: Hopefully youā€™re not angry about my question :sweat_smile:

WEP-TIME
Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (42)
I donā€™t know why, but Iā€™m still in the mood for the ā€˜She couldnā€™t music video styleā€™ -So hereā€™s another Wallpaper from the old times. Very catchy :star_struck:
Chester Mike Babys chasyshinizzle
the art picture for this week is ā€˜Chester and Mike Babiesā€™ :heart_eyes: the picture is from one of my german LP Family ā€”> https://www.instagram.com/chasyshinizzle/?hl=de sheā€™s got a talent for drawing :heart:
Runaway Lyrics (1)
I donā€™t know exactly why, but ā€˜Runawayā€™ is the perfect matching song this week for me. Iā€™m sick of lies and just want NO MORE LIES + finally open up my mind.
And of course of #HybridTheory20 and what will be included in the box set, hereā€™s ā€˜Runawayā€™ live from Rock am Ring 2001 -

I just turned 9 this year :rofl: but also watched it back in these days with my dad.

Oldschool Chester and Mike
So, for those whoā€™re following me on Instagram already know this picture. Itā€™s from one of the first shows as ā€˜Linkin Parkā€™ back in the days and just want to share it with you. Remember when Mike and Chester got these spiky yellow hairs? :heart_eyes: :rofl:

OT: So, gonna spend the day in the garden - with work :expressionless: But on the weekend Iā€™m gonna spend my time with hiking, eating, playing games, enjoying good music and of course gonna watch my favorite team FC Bayern Munich to win the Champions League finals on sunday against Paris :heart: :muscle:t2:
Linkin Park Bayern MĆ¼nchen

and to wish you everyone a good start into the weekend, itā€™s all about thatā€¦
Pizza

Stay safe and healtyh LPUFamily and do your best to stay awesome as youā€™re :sunglasses:

13 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: walkers back to normal. Feeling fresh ventilated and ready for the next stint ā€¦ :cyclone::crazy_face::muscle:t2::sunny:

Iā€™ve still holidays until 08. of September- so, and since the garage is cleaned ( it was done by my dad while I was away) I decided to be thankful- he moved all the old bs that is still in boxes ever since I moved houses back then- umder the roof - and lol - it doesnā€™t matter how he ordered it. The garage is clean and one task less on my ToDo list :partying_face::star_struck:

Means Iā€™m free like a bird :eagle: like @anna834 said today to me- and I really really enjoy this feeling! Looking forward to meet you again someday next week :tada::heart::yellow_heart::hugs: - take care my dear :kissing_heart:

@drounzer try to not take it too personal and heavy- they donā€™t really know you and all they say is based on strict rules and regulations that are given for whatever reason.:roll_eyes::grimacing:ā€¦ take a big bonecrusher :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: youā€™re right, just the way you are :heart::hugs: just go on and give your best! And maybe there is another job out there waiting for someone like you!! Stay strong :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2:

@Lilyope, lplove @lpfan61 :heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_closed_eyes::hugs::heart::heart: biiiig bonecrushers for your positivity :sunny::yellow_heart::heart::hugs:

@StephLP18 awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you my dear :kissing_heart: your hugs and wishes are veeery appreciated :heart::kissing_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: take care :muscle:t2::heart:

@evooba thank youuuu :tada::+1:t2::yellow_heart::hugs: I really did ! Feeling fresh charged - sending you strength and good vibes! Enjoy as much iced coffee as possible :yum:

@justinkilmer awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank youuu! And yeah- itā€™s often the lil things that cause the most touching feelings! Hugs to Brianna and You :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: have a great weekend! :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs:

@zanybelle :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thaaaank you :hugs::yellow_heart::kissing_heart: : blush:

@HakManLP :tada::tada: spikey punker Chaz is AWESOME :smirk::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck: - great WEP again and very fitting to stay oldschool :+1:t2: happy cheating soccer night :joy::tada::crazy_face::confetti_ball:

Ot: no more moving that absolutely needed- sweating already when breathing :sweat_smile:

@LP13413 looks absolutely :star_struck:awesome :partying_face: :ok_hand:t2:

8 Likes

Enjoy your well deserved break dear

Ot. Having coffee and getting ready for work

And I hope everyone is having a happy Friday

3 Likes

The three cats are doing great, all friendly with each other and actually playing with each other. They have a little play bag of toys which they gladly reach for, especially Axel.

We all miss concerts as well :disappointed_relieved: but as soon as this is all over, I want to go to them (especially for a certain few artists) :point_down:

Actually, in the meantime, Iā€™m trying to look for a better paid job. I love the one that I have but it all comes down to moneyā€¦ I need it for driving lessons, (followed by a car) and then for merch and concertsā€¦ Iā€™ll miss the people there but it is time for me to move on with what I want to do in my career, (just getting one after the 31st August though (my birthday))

BBB (Daniel Hand)

4 Likes

As long as the temp stays fairly cool (up to 23-25 degrees is fine for me) Iā€™m ok with either sun/wind/rain.
I love sushi, Japanese food in general and I try to have some as often as I can. I am going again next week :stuck_out_tongue:
Nah, no plans, at work as usual. What about you?

Aw thatā€™s good, Iā€™m glad! And I sure will, haha! I had one just now actually :stuck_out_tongue:

Letā€™s seeā€¦

@LP13413 You have a Rise Against tattoo as well, right?

OT: After some grumpiness and disappointed looks from my manager, he let me leave work quite early today, and I was so glad. I felt like I needed to get out so I came home, changed and went for a long walk, it was great!
Iā€™m now enjoying my afternoon coffee, going to sit down and learn the new Deftones song on guitar or something, Iā€™m so damn excited for their new album :smiley:

5 Likes

:astonished::joy::kissing_heart:
Not much going on here. Another day in lockdown, avoiding c19.

4 Likes

@HakManLP @anna834 weeeell I decided to not buying the deluxe bundle even if I know my only possibility to buy it itā€™s todayā€¦ sighā€¦ :persevere: :sob: BUT I just bought a new car, my new baby, my dream of a life so I have to save money to pay it :sweat_smile:

OT: waiting for dinner to get ready

3 Likes

@HakManLP Yeah iā€™m still alive so i managed it ! :partying_face: Thankā€™s for the support ! :hugs::purple_heart: There are new HP game every year, i donā€™t know if i heard it. Iā€™m looking forward to play the next HP game on android ! I donā€™t know when itā€™s gonna be out but itā€™s a kind of candy crush. :grin:

@anna834 Yeaah itā€™s the weeeeekend :partying_face::hugs::purple_heart:
@theearlywalker :hugs::purple_heart:

OT: In bed, going to sleep, goodnight everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::muscle:

3 Likes

Another long day at work. We spent most of our time (again) social-distancing desks, and trying to get the classrooms ready to go.

@evooba Yes!

RiseAgainstTattoo

Everybody enjoy your weekend!!

7 Likes

Trying to sleep earlyā€¦itā€™s now 01:01 hereā€¦will probs fall asleep in a few hours but I got work all weekend! Wish me luck!

4 Likes

Iā€™m good jus work and trying to dating :sweat_smile: Any weekend plans rn so going to watch Umbrella Academyā€¦maybe

How are YOU btw? :wink:

Huggies and kisses to you @HakManLP thanks for remember me in tags :hugs:

3 Likes

Soooo, iā€™m here again, and my last post that i already started got deleted, so had to start all over again.:expressionless:
Anyways, iā€™m sitting in a train rn, with enough time to finish this oneā€‹:grin::grin:

Hey buddyā€‹:blush:a late thank you to youā€‹:grin: it really was a wonderful day! And i think itā€™s worth it, too, iā€™m so excited to get it!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:
And no, i fortunately have about two weeks left until school starts, yay!

Top songs from LPā€¦ i donā€™t think i can name them. I canā€™t decide wich ones are the bestā€‹:face_with_hand_over_mouth::thinking::thinking::thinking:i can name you 5 that come to mind now, wich i really admire, but itā€™s so hard to choose when ALL their songs are so good!:grin::joy: ok, so here : Iridescent, TLTGYA, Breaking the Habit, OML, Faint

:joy::joy::joy:

Yeahā€‹:heart::two_hearts:
Thanksā€‹:heart_eyes: it really is amazing there.:pleading_face: with every day i spent there, i thought more about living on a farm. I know, spending the holidays there isnā€™t the same as living there at all. But most of my ā€˜happy daysā€™ in life are happening there. I am so relaxed there, and peaceful and happy. So i defenitely want to spend more time outside or do things i did there(if possible).
And your job sounds amazing to me, too. Maybe i can visit you if i make a "lehre " with you, you as my mentor??:joy::laughing:

Yeahā€‹:heart::blush:

First wanting more time online, in the chat with fans, then secretely meeting others wow Evaā€‹:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::joy:
But that sounds so cool!! So amazing you got such a close friend through this!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@drounzer the BIGGEST HUGS FOR YOU!!! I admire you so much for your personality and your good will, donā€™t let others who canā€™t be like you bring you down. Those people are wrong, and youā€™re amazing for acting the way you do!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeahā€‹:heart::heart:
Aawww that makes me so happy to read!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Yeah, iā€™ve been really aware of the importance of memories lately. If the memories are good ones, itā€™s one of the best things ever. What would we do without memories?? And also bad memories can sometimes help to overcome something or to not make a mistake twice.
And the origami cats( actually i got two, a little and a bigger one) are so beautiful, yeah!
:joy::joy:but you can just imagine the eyesā€¦

Thatā€™s so cool! I love your tatoos!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

The pics you send from the sheep are so beautiful, i often save them and iā€™m thinking about painting them, i absolutely love them!!! Thanks for sharingā€‹:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Also, i finally finished the first book of LOTR and i looooove it!!! One of the farmerā€™s boys(same one with the origami cats) is a fan too and he gave me everything from Tolkien he had, even the hobbit in english(good trainingā€‹:face_with_hand_over_mouth:) iā€™m so excited to read it allā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I wont complain, i love this mood!:heart_eyes::joy::heart::heart:

I love thatā€‹:joy::purple_heart:

Yayy! Gonna watch too, with my family. They have to win!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Nice!

Ot: sitting in a train for three hours, with one of my brothers who wanted stay like me on the farm. We could spend almost one more week there, yay!!! My father will come and take us with the car for the rest of the way to italy.
The week was really worth it, another calf got born, in the afternoon, we stayed with the farmer in the stable until it was finally born. It took more than three hours, the mother wouldnā€™t lay down and otherwise she didnā€™t have the power to give birth to it. In the end the farmer had to help her. Itā€™s sooooo cute, another girl:

20200818_162441
Her first attempts to drinkšŸ˜‚: (she even went to that iron thing on the right side, tried to drink from that??)

20200818_191634
Watching a living being taking its first steps, first attempts of following its instinct, is such a magical thing.
20200818_212440
She has white eye lashes on the right side, and black ones on the leftā€‹:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart_eyes:
20200819_113353
A few days later, we helped to bring all the cows, young and "old":grin:, to the others to the pasture, so amazing to watch the calfs being excited over seeing the sun, grass, fresh air for the first time in their lives! We had to lead them with a rope, otherwise they wouldā€™ve run away. And the other cows who were already outside started to call them, they were so curious and followed the calfs everywhere! (The calfs of course got scared and tried to hide behind their mothersā€‹:joy::heart_eyes:)
Sorry if my posts are too much about farm lifeā€‹:joy::joy:
Edit: what was incredibly sweet as well: when the farmer showed us the old mill( for some reason weā€™ve never been inside of it before), we had to enter his house to enter it and i saw that on the door to the mill, they had pinned an old painting i once made for his birthday about 5 years ago, it isnā€™t even good,(some chicken, flowers, the sun in the right corner and a heap of straw :joy:) i had no idea they kept it, at a place where they can see it every dayā€‹:sob::sob::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart:

Hope you all have a good weekend!:heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

I just woke up, and looking forward to a quiet Saturday. This one has been on patrol last night after he saw a cat in the yard a couple nights ago.

DSCN3754

6 Likes

Thank you all for you love :heart: :heart: :heart:
Iā€™m a little bit cool down. The last days Iā€™ve decided to step up at work and show my skills, but still talk with the citizens when they want to or need to. I always protect my coworkers when we are on the streets.

The whole team talked with each other the last couple of days and we all came to a conclusion that the management wants to separate us, what is crazy because we need to be a team and we work hard to be a team. One coworker of my got a official warning. What is really crazy. :man_shrugging: He is a good working guy!
The management is really crazy. They think they know what you doing, but they never walked outside, they just sit inside and to administration work. They have no idea what we (the team) have to do when we are outside. :man_facepalming:

But yeah whatever, gonna do my best and thatā€™s the best i can do. So yeah, have to accept it and keep going! Be positive :slightly_smiling_face:

@anna834 i see you!! :eyes: and i had a great time with you on plug dj , also with @zanybelle! :hugs: Evanescence :metal:

@HakManLP thank you for the love bro! :heart: gonna enjoy my weekend off. Spend time with friends and family!
Tomorrow gonna watch Bayern MĆ¼nchen vs PSG! :soccer:
Who watching with me?! :hugs:

Iā€™ve been listening a lot of Grey Daze and old LP lately. Connecting with Chester :heart:

Have a good weekend all! @LP13413 @theearlywalker @lplove @lpfan61 @justinkilmer @evooba @evowarrior5 and the rest! :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs:

FB_IMG_1597956036532

9 Likes

Hey you all :hugs: :green_heart:

Temperatures are down to 20Ā°C (68Ā°F) from yesterdays 34Ā°C (93Ā°F) with thunderstorm and heavy rain inbetween. I like this more, but still, for some reason I feel exhausted and tired. Even so I sleep like a baby and do nothing else, work, eat, sleep. :crazy_face:

All tuned :joy:

So cute :heart_eyes: and beautiful drawings on her ig side :star_struck:
By the way, congratulations to 2000 followers, good job! :muscle: :hugs: :green_heart:

Wow, you are still right in the middle. Enjoy this coming down, donā€™t think about those boxes :laughing: :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs:

Hey, all fingers crossed, you found something, that will fits you well! :crossed_fingers: Iā€™m sure of it :muscle: :hugs:

Oh, me too :yum: reading this I immediately get hungry :drooling_face: next week, when I meet with my brother :sushi: canā€™t wait :joy:

Strength and a hug to you :hugs: :orange_heart:

Heeeey :partying_face: yell it out loud :tada:
Congratulations :hugs: put some flower and LP stickers on it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:hugs: :green_heart: :joy:

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: saw you :eyes: :heart_eyes_cat:

Did it work? :yawning_face: :sleeping:
How is the new job? :hugs:

Thatā€™s nice. :blush: with me, nothing exciting.
Just that I will do my off home vacation with my brother and he enrolled us for a festival :exploding_head: not sure how that will work :mask: :metal:

:joy: :joy: sorry, I donā€™t have a Meister. Always wanted to get it, but never happened. And I hop from sheep farm to sheep farm, filling in. Right now, Iā€™m not that fare away from you. If you were home. :joy: still coping with this different climates :laughing:

Awwww your words made my day. :heart_eyes:
Especially that you love LOTR :partying_face:
As I read it the first time with 12, I decided Merry is a girl. And I am Merry. Even read she, when ever there was a he. :joy: Still keep this feeling to her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing:

No, no. You canā€™t post and talk enough about the farm. :heart_eyes: :star_struck: at least for me! I so love this pictures :heart: the little calf is just so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and itā€™s allowed to drink her mothers milk :heart_eyes:
I had decided a long time ago, never to work with cows, just couldnā€™t take away babys from their mothers. :sob:
So Iā€™m really happy, you have such an extraordinary place :star_struck: :hugs: :heart:

:muscle: saw you too :eyes: :hugs: :heart:

@anomalia huggy de hug :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

@Reishtany :kissing_heart: :hugs: :heart:

Right now

20200822_162545

12 Likes

:see_no_evil: thank you! :blush:

OT: just got back home from work :muscle:

3 Likes

@LP13413 Looks amazing!!

it was a struggle, especially when a band chat was on, I had to stay up so late for them, I had trouble convincing my parents to let me take part. But yeah, it is incredible if you think about it!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun on the farm, thatā€™s amazing! And I love that baby cow, so damn cute!!!

OT: I left work early again todayā€¦ kind of. My manager literally sat me down and we finally talked it all out. It was good, I think we both needed it. Hopefully itā€™ll be a bit better going forward. We then jumped in an uber and got home, been enjoying some evening coffee at home with good music (Pigs x7 is on now). Not sure what weā€™ll do later tonight with my flatmate but we were thinking of starting to watch Angel, letā€™s see!

Hope you guys have a great weekend :smiley:

4 Likes

Watching Lucifer!

3 Likes