HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

I didn’t get your notification so when I saw this I was like :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks. I like March, it means winter is almost over and the second best time of year is about to start (my favourite is autumn :blush:)

Must be a German thing! :crazy_face: hehe. Yes, I need to answer the new topic too. @Linkineli never lets us down :fist_right: she’s the champion!

:slightly_smiling_face: thanks. Ok, so where is Framos and why are you both silencing? How many times do I have to say it, kill the silence!

3 Likes

1 Like

Good evening you all :slightly_smiling_face:
Good day you other all :upside_down_face:
@Honey8 dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite :honeybee:

Keep it up! :fist: Lot’s of strength to you! :muscle:
I had workday 8 today. :yawning_face:

:heart_eyes: :hugs: :green_heart:

:partying_face: :partying_face: here too, when the rain stops for a few moments. :roll_eyes: :joy:

Thank you, exactly what I need! :blush:
Some :honey_pot: for you, so you get a lot of :bear: :hugs: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:

Oh :heart_eyes: more group hugs :grin:
Enjoy your lazy time! :hugs: :metal: :green_heart:

Best moment of the day! :laughing: :blossom: :hugs: :heart: :green_heart:

Good choice then :joy: :kissing_heart:

:crossed_fingers: didn’t help the last time :frowning_face: so maybe some more :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Wow. That looks great. Totally different as I expected a school cafeteria.

Hey! :hugs:
Nice to meet you! :grin:

Had to google it
20200302_204042
Totally!! I so can see it! :innocent:
. :laughing: jk :crazy_face:
Maybe she ment the hair, but no! Definitely not! This Kenny G. gives me the creeps :flushed:

Saw you writing :wave:
Oh, me, I just ride it off. It passes.
:rofl: so easy said, when I’m not in it. :upside_down_face:

And you hear it @framos1792 ? Get your ass back here! :triumph:
It’s actually not helping, he won’t read it. :roll_eyes:

The other onions :face_with_raised_eyebrow: @IronSoldier16 @chigokurosaki @jrtrussell you all don’t need to always copy the bat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And @justinkilmer? Now an onion too? :roll_eyes: Just liking doesn’t count! :upside_down_face:

Some hugs for the Annas!
@anomalia :hugs: :green_heart: @anngelenee :hugs: :green_heart: @lpaniist :hugs: :green_heart:

A special tag for @intheend :hugs: :heart_decoration:

See you writing, but don’t have a tag left :grin: :hugs: :hugs: :blue_heart:

OT
Rain, rain, rain, everything is flooding.
But in between the birds proclaim my favourite time of the year is coming! :partying_face: :bird:

20200229_154523

11 Likes

Nice hair! We have the same hehe :crazy_face:

:blush: thank you and back at you! :grin: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

OT: going to sleep :sleeping:

5 Likes

Thanks!:blush: tomorrow is the test​:grimacing:
And nice flower​:heart_eyes::hugs:

Yeah, i will😊(until now i messed up the more sleep thing- i should make myself ready to go to bed now😁)

With this picture and your nice words in my head i will keep smiling​:blush::blush::blush:ly too!:heart::muscle:

:blush::hugs::heart:you’re welcome​:hibiscus:

I knowww soo fast?!?

Always back at you!:hugs::hugs::heart:stay positive, you’re awesome!:kissing_closed_eyes::hugs:

Ok😂
And also, i messed up the information, it is FIFA 20, not 19, he bought it new and got the controllers from a friend :grin:

Always​:wink::hugs::heart:

Oh nooo, dumb mondays!:disappointed_relieved::open_mouth::joy:sending hugs to hopefully turn the pain from your hand down!:hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle:

So we all start revieling ourselves?:joy::blush:

Yap, me too😁and i agree. Nice curly hair btw!
@anna834 see you!:hugs::hugs:
@lpfan61 you too!:heart::wink:

Ot: just played piano, now reading a book and going to bed😴
Hugs to all of you,lp family !:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::muscle::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Good Morning all! Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

I mean I’d never say no to Pancakes :joy:
You can keep the :doughnut: bone crusher hugs are on the house :wink::grin:

:joy: :joy: I’ve had it open trying to write something but work keeps getting busy once I start to type :joy: (I know excuses excuses :crazy_face:)

Yeah I think I geared my self up way too much for it, not disappointed by it just didn’t meet my expectations. I’d have to say “Inside Out” and then probably “Living The Dream” how about you?

@raz7 hair looking good! Nice to see the face reveal! I like seeing who is posting :joy: I know I’ve revealed my face a few times But could do it again soon who knows… I always have some goofy photo of me :joy:
Same goes for you to @LP13413 :crazy_face:

OT: well I’m finally getting a post in started it at 8 this morning and it’s now 2:30 so I totally made progress :joy:
Busy day at work so it’s been nothing but Zoom Zippy Go Go juice (coffee) and some good ol rock music for me today.

I hope you are all doing well!! :grin::grin:

6 Likes

My favourites! :heart::heart::heart::heart: (Along with a certain furry friend)

1 Like

@anna834 The cafeteria’s a lot bigger than it looks in that picture.

DSCN2962DSCN2960 DSCN2959

That’s old news at this point on my end if you follow me on YouTube :stuck_out_tongue:

On topic, I’m home for the night now, but the end of my work shift didn’t come without a little excitement.

We lost power for a good few minutes.

DSCN3312

5 Likes

Do you and your coworkers dance on the tables?

3 Likes

Good morning all! :blush:

It’s to early… I want to stay in bed and sleep out… :sob: but I’ve got to work. :no_mouth:
@theearlywalker You are already wake? Ready to start the day? :relaxed: Hug for you! And make it a good day! :hugs:

@anna834 8 days!!! Holy… wauw… :astonished:well good luck. I hope you take you’re time now and then :hugs: love for you with these days! How are the sheeps doing? And how is you’re grandma?

@HakManLP hey man! Yeah i definitely need some extra power and motivation. Lately Im just very tired… i need the sun… power up! :rofl:
96482feace02427d04e8cb993b85a290
Old photo of a happy Chester! :heart:
8ad4b49f3804e679bcd59fcd5c6f4b17

@Linkineli nice! Keep on smiling! :blush: make today a great day! :hugs:

@birdy1989 how are you? Care to join us? :relaxed:

@LP13413 Nice to meet you! :raising_hand_man:

Take care everyone! Im off to work!
Love and hug for all of you!
:v:

crawling-linkin-park

7 Likes

At work…only 17 days left of this job! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello everybody :blush: :grimacing: :metal:t2:

you’re welcome - hopefully you liked it :relaxed: :kissing_closed_eyes: :hugs:

Also I’m listening to ‘Mutter’ by Rammstein at the moment :grimacing: :sunglasses:

Yes, what do you got for a grade-system? :thinking:
Yes, it coulded be better, but it’s a good grade and I’m happy with that :blush:

3 more assignments? How long will it takes to finish these?

yes, now I can remember the grade system in England :sweat_smile:

I’m studying ‘Political Sciences’ for my ‘master of arts’ :blush: and also thank you buddy :kissing_heart:

you nailed it :laughing: :smile:

Isn’t a German thing, I started it here to share my collection with all of you and will continue this so stay tuned. Also you’re doing well? We should get into the music videos for some awesome talk and discussions :heart_eyes:

not enough lazy time - I’m back at working for my 2 left assignments :expressionless: just 43 days left :blush:

hope you slept well and got a good start into Tuesday :kissing_heart:

no problem, it’s still a sh’tty game :crazy_face:

and thank you - you’re so kind :heart: good start into Tuesday :metal:t2:

would choose ‘Inside Out’ for my #1 at the moment - but it’s a good album, so maybe after a few more listenings, I’m gonna choose more songs :blush: :grimacing: :metal:t2:

Also I heard ‘Inside Out’ live last month at the Frankfurt show :grimacing:

don’t forget that - sending you motivation and sun! :heart: :kissing_heart: :metal:t2:

go for it - you can see the ‘finish line’. Extra power to you :muscle:t2: :kissing_heart: :grimacing: :hugs: do you a new job already?

also quick and lovely tags to @Lilyope @anomalia @anngelenee @lplove @rickvanmeijel @AJ_7 @Honey8 @melisLP @framos1792 @Himan10 :heart: :metal:t2: :muscle:t2: :hugs:(sorry, 10 tag limit :worried: )

OT: just waiting for the postman, listening to my Playlist ‘Victimized’ (yeah, named after the Linkin Park song) and gonna cook something for lunch :yum: :drooling_face:

wishing everybody a good Tuesday :metal:t2: :grimacing:

12 Likes

The song or the album?

Also, love the meme about the benzin.

OT: having lunch at work

2 Likes

F8 ?? What’s this? Fast and furious 8 soundtrack?? :joy: I really don’t know what F8 is??

I’m down with the flu…

3 Likes

It’s percentages. 70% is the highest (if you get more than that you are considered a genius and your paper will be published), anything below 50% is fail.

Yeah 3 more. One is due Monday, haven’t even started. The others are due April 20th and 27th. I have my thesis proposal due March 17th, then the lit review May 26th and finally the whole thing August 4th.

OT: Back from work, will chill for a bit before I head out. I’m seeing Dry Cleaning live tonight! So excited! I really like them.

5 Likes

Happy Tuesday!

I am prepping breakfast and killing two days’ worth of Sudoku since I didn’t have time yesterday. I’m also definitely feeling yesterday’s rope burn.

4 Likes

@anna834 and @HakManLP - thx guys for your tags. You are always the good reason to visit the forum - even for a moment, even if I’m exhausted, even if I’m very careless reader these days.(I had an idea to write something in the German thread but I guess I’m too tired to produce anything in German). Beside a tag, I need a kick to wake up to oncoming spring or what.

@LP13413 - I had no idea you have long hair. I used to have almost the same hair style a few years ago before I had my hair cut very short.

One of my first songs by Rammstein (if not the first one).

7 Likes

Laughed a lot today at work, just by saying stupid things with my workmates.
Right now, having diner in silence to get rest.

Have a good day / evening / night all :hugs::hugs::hugs:
@HakManLP Thank you for your tags :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:
@anna834 :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::woman_cartwheeling::joy:

4 Likes

Sorry you have the flu, hopefully it’s not a horrid strain. Drink lots of fluids and stay warm. Also, great to see you’ve been a Linkin Park fan since the start according to your profile! :slightly_smiling_face: :metal:

:wave: Well as long as you guys are alright? I mean don’t ever post as long as you’re having fun and being merry guys. I just wondered why you both were MIA and that it wasn’t anything bad? I won’t tag him as he doesn’t reply :roll_eyes:

Lost in translation :laughing: You keep up the WEP “weekend picture… post”. No, I still don’t have it. Nevermind. Also, I posted my video topic discussion on “Leave Out All The Rest” - Mr Hahn is awesome :+1:

@Linkineli I really hope your test went well :hugs: I so don’t miss studying, it just eats your soul :laughing:

Haha!! :laughing: Yeah, those acronyms are something else. @HakManLP love you bro but sometimes you’re on another level :kissing_heart: :grin:

5 Likes