HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

I’m on my lunch break at work right now. We just had a really interesting end of the school day. We had a very brief, but powerful thunderstorm roll through just as we were about to dismiss the kids to their school buses. The wind caused a tree down the road from here to collapse, pulling some power lines down with it. Our lights flashed here for a good few minutes and we were at the risk of spending the better part of our night working in the dark. Lucky for us, though, power was restored just as we were about to start working.

Power kept going on and off a good three or four times before it stayed on for good. Each time that happened, a fireball erupted on the power lines. I haven’t seen any of it, but last I knew, the tree was blocking the road.

Five more hours left in my work day…Is it Friday yet?

6 Likes

And I’m back in my Wolf again… one of my favourites so far! :heart::black_heart::wolf:

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny::sunny:Good morning :sunny::sunny::sunny:Morning Good :sunny::sunny::sunny: goooood morning family :tada::sunny::sunny::rainbow: happy pre Friday for you all you wonderful bunch of peeps :heart::hugs: sending out some extra power bonecrushers :hugs::muscle:t2::sunny::yellow_heart::heart:

@JoY92 Jump in and Enjoy that you finally arrived :tada: happy to have you here! :blush::crazy_face::hugs::yellow_heart:

@evooba yaaaay :tada::tada::confetti_ball: congratulations :champagne::balloon: you made it! And (ofc :face_with_monocle:) you did very good :tada::+1:t2::muscle:t2::dancing_women: we cheers on that when it’s possible again! Good job :clap:t2:

@lp13413 woah!! Take care Andy! And good unwinding :sleeping: sleep good!

@raz7 what a metamorphosis :partying_face::star_struck: I feel a bit frightened :cold_sweat::joy::joy::sweat_smile: lol- you look great :kissing_heart::hugs:

@drounzer @anna834 @HakManLP and @Linkineli @zanybelle and @rickvanmeijel sunny bonecrushers quickly, :hugs::sunny::sunny: stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: #makechesterproud :rainbow:

Ot: starting my routines

:sunny::sunny:Have a good day guys :sunny::sunny:

11 Likes

Extra special good goodnight hug :hugs: for the :bat: :mouse: sleep good :sleeping: @framos1792 :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you… The Wolf is very welcoming lol :heart::black_heart::wink::wolf:

OT - going to work

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny:
Sleep tight other side :sleeping:

Easy to be. I really enjoy your wide range in music, always fun, listening to. :notes: :metal:

Suuuure, look at the numbers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Screenshot_20201008-105326_Samsung Internet

By the way, go to sleep @framos1792 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey, that’s great :ok_hand: well deserved :star_struck:
Your thunderstorm story, just :flushed: but sure an adventure that stays in memory :grin:

:partying_face: Happy for you! You did it! And you did it with bravura! :trophy: Also great that you and your manager have solved it and are on the same page again. :grin:
:muscle: just today, tomorrow is free :partying_face: forget all the choruses :triumph: :joy: you so have earned to relax and treat yourself with something special :sushi: :sunglasses: :hugs:

Yeah :partying_face: week nearly done for you :muscle: and tomorrow evening, we party :notes: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:ok_hand: :wolf: did you read Sookie Stackhouse or watched true blood? :thinking:

This exactly. :blush: :hugs: :heart:

I’m actually not that long in, it will be two years in January. Most are way “older” :crazy_face:
And then again, it’s being together every day. Job wise I travel a loooot. So this here is my home that is always with me, the people:

:blush:

Apropos crazy ass mofo
@justinkilmer week is nearly over :triumph: where are you :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I just keep this home :innocent: :joy:

OT
Still in my grandmas apartment, cooking pumpkin soup. My best friend will be over in her lunch break. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20201008_085808
Balcony view this morning
Take care you all
:hugs: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Most of us have been active for about three to five years on average I’d say. Including me :grin:

That’s crazy! Good luck with it all :hugs:

That’s a sweet compliment, appreciate it :blush: :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey all!

Going to try a post today :sweat:
Starting at 9 Am here so let’s see how long it takes for it to actually happen.

Work has been crazy-nuts this week with no signs of slowing down! Working 45hr+ weeks. so wooo! (???)

Ran away! lmao sanity still hasn’t been found since last weekend :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Alright 10:45 post update :rofl:

Pumpkin Soup :thinking: Never had but sounds pretty good!
I hope you and your best friend have a good time together! Take care back! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for checking in!

You know when people say they are “burning the candle at both ends”? Well mines pretty much melted but they are still using the wax in those wall wax warmers :rofl::rofl:
No not at that point yet but just makes me think of how this place runs :rofl:

Overall I can’t really complain I’m doing pretty well, just kinda going ghost stealth mode it seems like.

How about you? how have you been??

Ohh don’t tell me that :rofl::rofl:
Might have to get yet another one

12:22 P.m update :crazy_face:

I’d say good morning but now its technically afternoon for me haha.
Hoping you are having a wonderful pre-Friday as well!! :hugs::hugs:

What??? ME??? Never… ? okay only a little… just on Fridays… and Mondays …Tuesdays? ahhh [spoiler]fuck[/spoiler] it @JoY92 might have to listen to @framos1792 :rofl::rofl: @everyone else… I know scary!! I told her to listen to Bat-Mouse!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

Beautiful art work!! We are in presence of greatness! :crazy_face:

OT: Alright well back to my crazy day! Going for Coffee #2 But the count down begins!! Tomorrow is the release of the Box-Set / Albums!! :tada::tada: Still so stoked to finally hear Pictureboard!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Positive vibes and hugs to you all! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

What do you mean?

He’s being a dork saying it’s true that you should watch out for him because he’s cuckoo :crazy_face:

And then he was just surprised/shocked that I had said something truthful/sane :upside_down_face:

Lmao :rofl: an overactive imagination is not helpful when reading this :rofl:

Hope things slow down for you when it’s appropriate bud

4 Likes

No, I haven’t unfortunately… is it good?

2 Likes

Heeyyyyy, finally finishing this!:grimacing::grin::hugs::hugs:

Same, time feels even weirder this year.
And true!:heart:

I mean who wouldn’t agree?:joy: thanks, yeah, everything’s good​:hugs::hugs: hope you’re doing fine too!:kissing_closed_eyes::heart::heart:

Ooohhh what​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: your text now makes me tear up. You’re right, it is self caring. I never really thought about it this way, i know i’m feeling so much happiness and peace there and i always tell that myself, and if i’m not there but reminding myself of the times and feelings there i know in my mind that this is good for me, but i never had that actual thought of self care in my mind… so it’s nice you said that. I mean it’s kinda obvious, but sometimes if someone points it out it adds a new sense to what it means being there. Idk if that makes sense, but yeah​:grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
And biiiig warm hugs baack​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: you’re welcome, always​:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:
Do you know that it makes me really happy that you enjoy the farm reports and everything about it so much?
Sometimes irl it feels like the others are just listening to a ‘typical farm holiday story’ from me, but it isn’t.
So i appreciate and love your reactions every time!!:pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::heart: sometimes i like to imagine to meet up and take you there… you would love it for sure, on the first sight. (You probably would have problems with understanding the farmer tho​:joy::joy: he talks very very bavarian, wich i love, but some words are even hard to understand for me bc it’s “farmer-bavarian”, they use some words even my parents are surprised to hear​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

That’s sweet!:pleading_face::heart::heart::heart:

@JoY92 welcome!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Maybe, judging from how often we saw him in the last months​:joy::joy:

Great you had a way better day at work, but i just wanna say, don’t feel the pressure to always be there for others. If you take care of yourself first you can probably even help others better too! I once heard someone say as an mental health advice, to take a day off for yourself once a month(also from school). I didn’t do that yet, i have to be there otherwise i wont understand the stuff, and also at work i understand this isn’t possible often times, but working as much as you do is really exhausting and i totally get that you want a lockdown again! Maxbe you can try to not work that much? Sending you hugs​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

That’s great!!!:hugs::hugs: more people should behave like this, this should be the norm.
:hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Ot: stressed bc of school, but at least i had something to look forward to the whole week: TOMORROW, RELEASE DAY OF HT20!:fire::fire::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Snapchat-977490316
Just did my nails, black, for tomorrow :joy::nail_care::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:
Gotta leave again, but hope you had an amazing week and enjoy friday!:hugs::hugs::fire::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

:joy: :sweat_smile:

For better…or worse :laughing:

Hopefully school lets you catch a break soon! :hugs: the nails look badass awesome! :ok_hand: :grin:

5 Likes

Had a busy one at work, I’m so tired. I’ve asked for either 3 or 4 days off next week (I bet I won’t get them). I went to help my cousin pack, he’s moving tomorrow… and came home to a bloody chirping smoke detector and our house is so cleverly built the circuit board is so damn high I can’t reach to shut it off. It’s driving me mad! I hope my flatmate will manage when she’s back…

7 Likes

:sunny: :sunny: good morning LPU :tada: great day to get up, 6pm my time the party starts and I´m excited already, and I must confess, somehow a bit confused today :crazy_face:… lol- good bless, besides my weekly massage and a bit house-cleaning I don´t need my brain today :joy:… kinda fitting :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a great Friday guys, enjoy whenever you´ve an opportunity and always be aware: We soldiers never walk alone! :rainbow: :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: stay strong family :muscle:

@evooba oh man, how annoying!! Hope you could shut it up then soon, keeping my fingers crossed for free days next week :crossed_fingers: and good going for your cousin! Stay strong :muscle: :hugs:

@anna834 Tonight :bangbang::tada: :dancer::dancing_women: :beers: :heart::hugs:

@HakManLP WEP :notes: looking forward :smiley:
@framos1792 twinkle twinkle lil star :zzz: goodnight :sleeping: - same goes out to @LP13413, cuddle the boss! :cat:

ot: :shower:

later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

hello everybody, it’s friday - good day, special day , wep day :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :crazy_face: :partying_face:

that’s really awesome and to push your mood: Rammstein Share Photo to Confirm They're Back in the Studio
it’s official :heart_eyes: hope you’re doing good dear :kissing_heart:

You deserve it Andy, that’s just wonderful. It’s these ‘little things’ that can keep a humans mood up. Hope you’re doing good and also Thurman too. It’s friday now, good start into your weekend buddy :muscle:t2:

thanks buddy, gonna check this out. I thought I would never like something like Spotify, but I’ve got 3 free months for the premium account and I really enjoying it. Hope you’re doing good and you got an awesome start into your weekend. Any special plans?

I’m over 2 years as an active poster in this forum :sweat_smile: and the few from us are kinda ‘familiar’ - In person I met @ anna834 this year and we were on a concert together for Sum 41 and Zebrahead. Also Pat ( @ theearlywalker) and me know us from pictures, bc we’re german :sweat_smile: :rofl: Don’t know how to describe it better, but don’t worry: Everyone is welcome in our little freaking crazy #LPUfamily :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello buddy, how are you doing? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve read some bad news including Covid 19 and Netherlands… :disappointed_relieved: Are you okay?

I’m going for ‘Urantia, Ohms and Pompeji’ - So you got the day off today? Perfect for the stream later. Uni is ‘okay’, kinda powerless time. Still that ‘lockdown feeling’

Yeah, I ordered the special Meteora, bc as many of you know: Meteora is my #1 and I’m so happy that our vinyl store is on the german list, so I called them yesterday and I’ll receive one. You too? :grimacing: :heart_eyes:

I think sometimes ‘it’s my other me on the forum’… :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: a more freaky one, haha. Just kidding, yeah, but I thought: Ok it’s so lovely and I admit I can’t hide it. :see_no_evil: Also pumpkin soup? Send some down here, it’s still that shitty North Hessen weather, urgh! URGH! :tired_face:
Also how are you doing? I think you’ll receive some picture greetings very soon from ‘Peter’ and me :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

I listen to the anniversary edition right now on Spotify and it’s so good. Sure, almost all of the songs are know for so many years and I’ve already listend to them over years, but I agree with Pictureboard. Sending these vibes back to you buddy :muscle:t2: :pray:t2:

batman things… :rofl: :joy: :grimacing: by the way: you’re gonna watch the country football matches on the weekend?
Skillet: love this song, love this album

hello there :kissing_heart:, yeah, I’m doing good today - very good. Maybe some cutie pics from Vio? :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:
Are you also into christmas sweets right now? :nerd_face:

Oh yes. It’s that time and hopefully it’s worthy for today’s day :sweat_smile: :laughing:
Yes, LP soldiers don’t walk alone :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2:
Do you got sun down there? Need a little bit >.<
Also: Did you bought some christmas sweets already? :rofl: :kissing_heart:

tag for you dear :kissing_heart:, jope you’re doing good :hugs: :relaxed:

hello dear :kissing_heart: any good news for your temporary situation? :pray:t2:

Wake up, it’s friday :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kissing_heart:

also powerful tags to @melisLP @Lilyope @zanybelle (hopefully I didn’t miss an answer from you :scream: ) @Honey8 @IronSoldier16 @alz89 @AngeDeLaChance1905 @turexidrosa @chigokurosaki @anngelenee

special WEP #HybridTheory20 time
Hybrid Theory Wallpaper Collage
ok, it’s a special day and I couldn’t decide the ‘perfect’ oldschool wallpaper, so I thought a collage would do better :heart: 20 years!
With You valeria_favoccia
Art is really hard to choose, bc there are so many good ones, but Valeria did another awesome job for the picture of ‘With you’
Hybrid Theory all Singles + Video releases
Also here are the single releases + video releases :heart:

At the end I’ve really struggled with some quote/lyrics of the day, but everyone’s got different as different favorite songs from Hybrid Theory. So it’s just that album :heart:

song/video of the day is also hard to choose, but I choosed my very first Linkin Park song back in the days of Summer 2001. I saw ‘Crawling’ on MTV with this video and I was like: “Wow, how cool are these guys? What a sound, what a voice and what a style.” I was just 8 and turned 9 later this year. A few days later I begged my father to watch with me ‘Rock am Ring 2001’ bc Linkin Park was there too. It was just awesome to watch this with my father. :heart:

So here’s the official video for crawling, not to be sad but it started for me with this one in summer 2001. It was my first Linkin Park song and also my former number 1 song until the release of Meteora and Breaking the Habit. Crawling is still my number 2 song over 17 years.

OT:
I’m very excited for the stream today and so I’m in a good mood. Also gonna looking forward to tomorrow, bc one of my best friends gonna surprise me with a road trip and I don’t know where we’re going to :grin: Also gonna watch later Germany against Ukraine with my friends and my dad and ofc I’m gonna enjoy so many food :yum:

Wishing everyone a good day, a good start into the weekend and much fun for today’s stream - Hugs N’ love to everyone :heart: :pray:t2:

12 Likes

Hey buddy. Honestly, i dont know what to feel right now. A coworker tested positive on the coronavirus test. We all have to be in quarantaine. Really fucked up. I can’t see my family and friends now. For 2 goddamn weeks! :unamused: :angry:.
We all have been in contact with him, so staying home. :unamused:

How arw you bro? :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy it buddy! Today the LP 20th Anniversary box is coming! Im excited for that!

:v:

2 Likes

Thanks, we managed to sort it, took us a while though. Enjoy your weekend!

I’m off today yeah, hm no I won’t be on the stream, ain’t paying for that, I’ll watch it later when someone uploads it or not. I don’t really care to be honest. I’m passed the watch every interview/follow everything a band does phase, I haven’t even listened to the music.

How did you order it? It is not available till the day… and it won’t be available in the UK anyway so I will try and buy a copy from the US if they become available online.

OT: Had a quiet morning at home with the flatmate drinking coffee and playing board games. I am now finally catching up with all the new vinyls I have to listen to. Will go over to my cousin’s later to help him move.

Been checking the news a lot this morning, a lockdown is being announced soon and it is highly possible my workplace will have to shut again, so waiting for updates. I am seriously considering going home if we close again, especially since it doesn’t look like we’re going to be added to the quarantine list.

Have a lovely Friday guys, enjoy your weekend ahead!

4 Likes

I’ve only joined Spotify couple months ago as well. Still I use YouTube much more, cause it’s free from ads (with Adblocker :joy:) and I don’t wanna pay for it. Doing well, thanks! No special plans, just chillin’. Wishing you a good weekend too.

1 Like

Hey all!!

Just a quick morning post! Will try to post a bit later today :smile:

I may or may not be fan-girling today at work :rofl: :rofl:

Currently Listening to the album as we speak! 80-songs and over 4hours of LP… gonna be a great day! :metal::metal:

6 Likes