HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

@HakManLP
Itā€™s great that youā€™re doing sports. I would like to participate in bicycle tours during the summer holidays and I will improve myself in the field of music. I will improve my english. I wish you a great time
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! (Friday for me Woo!! :metal:)

Hope you all are doing well!

Good point! :smile: We will just have to try the other date some other time lol.

Hereā€™s what we ended up doing for the bedroom

BedRoom

She actually ordered the Wolves online and wanted it up anyways lol, we remembered that we had the curtain lights from the Wedding still. Needles to say I think for something so simpleā€¦ it turned out amazingly cool!!

Also thank you! I hope all is well with you as well! :hugs::hugs:

:rofl: I just knew you were preparing! My ā€œAnna-instinctsā€ kicked in :rofl:

As for the art in games its usually in general. I just love all the design work that gets put into them. At one point in time it is what I wanted to go to college for actually. And now itā€™s just even more amazing all the artwork that gets put into a game! There are full cities that looks just beautiful (this is coming from a small town - country boy :joy:).
But I find myself even looking at certain tv-shows, books, etc. Just admiring the details.

Thanks! Unfortunately itā€™s been going on for a few years now so it just comes and goes for him. For the most part heā€™s doing well, but he has days where it just kicks his ass.
That is awesome!! Good luck to both of you! :metal: :metal:

Alright well work has irritated me today (twice) haha, so I am thankful I can relax these next 4 daysā€¦
Iā€™ll try to get on during my break. if not I hope you guys have a great one! Positive vibes to all!! :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: lol
happy Thursday-

:joy::joy: lmao @HakManLP - was probably too fast typing the post- lool :stuck_out_tongue: thank you. :hugs: Didnā€™t knew you have so much stress :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: ā€¦ take it one step at a time! Youā€™ll make it :bangbang:

@evooba sending strength for the thesis! Once you work on it- itā€™ll flowā€¦ :crazy_face: more or less- at least my experienceā€¦ :thinking: : the hardest part is starting :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs::yellow_heart::sunny:

@justinkilmer WOAH :flushed: Iā€¦ I am speechless :tada::tada::heart_eyes::partying_face::star_struck: thatā€™s looking AWESOME ADORABLE ABSOLUTELY EXTRAORDINARY LOVELY LOOKING! Iā€™m dying :heart_eyes:- supercool man! Have a good night :crescent_moon: in this absolutely awesome ambient :balloon: enjoy your free days!

@AngeDeLaChance1905 absolutely agree! Thatā€™s the best side effect being on here: the language skills improve- on their own, thatā€™s cool! Lol Iā€™m still miserable :weary: :joy: but it feels like if Iā€™d improved already 100% :joy::sweat_smile: and Coronatimes still weird myside!

@raz7 followed! finally :tada: And Daniel reminds me on Mike in his interactions with the fanbase - I really like this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: enjoy the dedication :tada:

Happy colours to @Lilyope :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: sounds good :ok_hand:t2:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 already on tour? Enjoy- Nevertheless good night :crescent_moon: ( but I guess ya off anywayā€¦

@IronSoldier16 back?! Where??? :eyes: however WB Manu! :tada::hugs::yellow_heart: thanx for mentioning @anna834 - which thread you found posts? :crazy_face::joy::sweat_smile: have a good one - safe travels :oncoming_automobile:

Stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs: and positive! :sunny::sunny:

8 Likes

Hi!
Good morning soldiers, I wanna thankyou for mentioning me even if i donā€™t reply.

Lots of love and virtual hugs to @HakManLP @Linkineli

Quote of the Day ā†’ ā€œSow a thought, reap an action; Sow an action, reap a habit; Sow a habit, reap a character; Sow a character, reap a destiny.ā€ ā€” Unknown

6 Likes

@justinkilmer Great days to rest for the next 4 days buddy :grinning:

@theearlywalker Happy Thursdays mate. The weather is hot today :laughing:

@anna834 have a good one - safe travels :grin:

2 Likes

Hey you all :balloon:

Packing day, tomorrow itā€™s going back on the island :desert_island: :ram: :joy:

He at least doesnā€™t panic anymore, when I put the muzzle on, waits patiently for his treat.
Lille is short for Lillebror, Swedish Little Brother. I wanted something peaceful and I love Scandinavian names. Ylva means small she wolf.

When I have your shaddul right, you are after work already in weekend :tada: enjoy :hugs: :yellow_heart: :sunny:

Oh, I can do that :yum: just for you :innocent: :hugs: :heart:

@ShanonPark itā€™s so awesome, that there are so many recorded, especially good recorded, live concerts of Linkin Park.
Donā€™t saw this mentioned and itā€™s one of my favourites:

@drounzer have to tack you after this link :kissing_heart: :hugs: :green_heart:
And @Linkineli too :hugs: :blue_heart: :white_heart:

Ok, I just save the pics for the weekend, bombard you then :joy: :hugs:
And let it be green white today :partying_face: :partying_face: :green_heart: :white_heart:

Thatā€™s just cool! I never find time, when I am home. If Iā€™m still concentrated, I work on my writing. I do it in the car on my long roads, but sadly, the sound quality is awful in comparison to what is possible at home.
I never listen to music that is important to me as background noice, I donā€™t want to spoil it. For that, I use the music recommended here, especially while writing. Itā€™s interesting how I not really notice the music, till something annoys me, then I skip. Or I think, wow! That I love. Then I set a mark to listen to it some other time with more care.

How is your back doing? I hope itā€™s better! :crossed_fingers:
I had it after I came back from work. Went to the doctor and he set a shot into the pain point. With that numbed, I didnā€™t avade certain movements, the muscles could relax and it was better then.
Ups, just thinking about it, did I commend this that way the last time already? Then sorry :see_no_evil:

Oh, happy to see, when itā€™s finished :star_struck: :purple_heart:
@raz7 probably too :wolf: :joy: saw your music link, will listen to it :hugs:

Wow! So many ambitious plans! Go for it! :muscle: :hugs: :green_heart:

Is it about art? Or the whole setting? Iā€™m always fascinated, when they put detailed effor in the surroundings. Love to watch the background of the actors. Or even with children books and the drawings. When you can see little things. Like with ā€œPetterson und Findusā€ by Sven Nordqvist . He is Swedish and I loved his books already before I had kids, his humour is hilarious.

20200702_144359

Great free days to you! Be nice to your wife! Strength to your dad! :hugs: :orange_heart:

@IronSoldier16 poked me in the Last Letter Game :persevere: :triumph: :smiling_imp: :crazy_face:
:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But Pat, how could you have missed this? :flushed:
Two new, awesome, raw, intense poems

@intheend yeah, come back, kick some asses :smiling_imp: :kissing_heart: :joy:

@lpfan61 :revolving_hearts:
20200701_190726

@anngelenee whatā€™sup? :two_hearts:

OT
My day: dog walk, writing you, laundry, packing, meeting a friend for a good buy drink and food.
The pic is from the first

20200702_095302

Edit
A post as long as my arm, and still forgot the most important story :laughing:
Yesterday, as I passed the shopping mile, there were young folkes working for the UN refugee help, trying to get donations.
One waved enthusiasticly at me, even so, I was still way back.
He was smiling all over and I turned around two times to make sure, he didnā€™t mean someone behind me. Cause he just looked, as if he sees an old, long missed friends. And I for sure didnā€™t know him.
As I was close enough, he said: wow! Your shirt!! I love Linkin Park. You look so cool wearing it like that!
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Just now
20200702_153016

13 Likes

I love your shirt. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I know right? I have about 3 weeks left to finish it, so letā€™s see. Thank you though :slight_smile:

It is indeed very interesting how each person experiences music so differently. I can only listen to instrumental music when Iā€™m writing or reading, anything with vocals tends to distract me too much. I also donā€™t enjoy listening to my favourite music at work, the repetitiveness of it spoils for me and makes me to not want to listen to it at home.

Maybe you did? Not sureā€¦ but damn, needles and I do not get along. It is a tad better today even though I feel like I strained it a bit.

Safe travels back to the island tomorrow! :slight_smile:

OT: It was a tough one at work today, mostly because of my back, but it was also busy. Tomorrow is my last day off before my holidays next week, and this weekend should be interesting. Letā€™s see.
I got another vinyl in the mail today that made me very happy, I had forgotten it would be signed too. Will have to listen to it tomorrow.

5 Likes

Glad you got itā€¦ enjoy it and let me know your favouritesā€¦

OT - doing my course at home and on Discordā€¦ edit - and Daniels online! Yay

1 Like

Ok, thanks guys!:slightly_smiling_face:

Oh yeah i know thatā€‹:joy: to me itā€™s not so much about being exhausted by meeting but about the motivation to actually do the meeting. :grin:

:heart::heart:
Haha, yeah there are many songs on it where you go ā€œooh yeah that one!ā€ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:hugs::hugs:also, got this recommended on yt yesterday or so, you might like it too:

Hey, @amitrish saying it would be 2020 was a too heavy insult!:joy::joy: i donā€™t really like it either , but iā€™m in love with the Castle of glass remix, especially the end with all those harmoniesā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:maybe we can agree on saying ā€œitā€™s like 2020 but the CoG remix is like Mikeā€™s streamsā€. The only good thingā€¦

Hey buddy! Yeah, it is stupidā€¦:joy:glad itā€™s better somewhere else! And oh, i wasnā€™t going for a run in such a long time, i should do it again soon!:grin::grin:
And yeah i loove peopleā€™s stories about Linkin park tooā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But i canā€™t send you good weatherā€‹:joy::sob:atm itā€™s pouringā€¦

I love that about you! And you really make me wanna buy vinyls tooā€¦:heart_eyes:
I have different playlists on my phone, some are for when iā€™m doing sth else like running, or for just chilling, like when iā€™m with friends, or some songs i put on while doing homework or painting. But most songs are just on ā€˜favourite songsā€™ where i really listen closely and concentrate on the music, and i have also a CD player, i use it most of the time in the evening, i love falling asleep to an album and using the cd player instead of my phone means to me calming down more easily, being more focused on the music .:heart:

Same. The thought of ā€œgoing for a shopping tourā€ seems so odd.

Thanks for these words.:hugs::heart::heart:

Woooowā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire:

Aaawww what a nice story! You know how much i love hearing (or experiencing) sth like thatā€‹:crazy_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Also, i love petterson und findus too, just everything about it!

This week was a good week for me. My best friendā€™s bday went very well she was even more happy about the present than i couldā€™ve imaginedā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:i had also texted(via dms)the singer of a band, hot milk, we both had seen and loved(it was our first concert together)and SHE DID RESPOND and wrote such a nice, beautiful text, not only Happy birthday and that makes me still so happyā€‹:heart::heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Also, in english class we talked a lot about BLM and racism in general and watched (music) videos and i find it really good&important that weā€™re doing this, none of the other teachers talked about itšŸ¤”tomorrow i might gonna do a short presentation about kenji, we could pick a song that deals with any form of racism or discrimination and i know my classmates donā€™t know the song(and probably also not that part of the history) so itā€™ll be interesting to show them!
Ot: reading, lord of the ringsā¤

4 Likes

On day one of dogsitting while some family are on a float trip. Me and puppies are watching Netflix.
FB_IMG_1593730050004

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been lurking around here. No much noise from my part for now. Iā€™ve missed your reviews in my tread. Nice to see you again, Pat :hugs:

:flushed: you started :stuck_out_tongue:

My God, the posts are too long to read them all :sweat_smile: what are the most relevant ones?

3 Likes

Hey guys :hugs:

Waiting for the car shuttle train for the island.

Of course, blame me. :expressionless:
Ok, I can take it. :crazy_face:

Itā€™s mostly commenting on other peops posts.
So if you look at the end or the start, you find whatā€™s actually going on with the post starter.
Buuuut donā€™t pressure you, just happy to have you here :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Canā€™t get what you see in this old shirt :flushed: :crazy_face: :joy:

Hope you have a joyful, relaxing day. And strength for the weekend. Holiday is in sight! :hugs:

Listened to half of it, it was to electronic for my taste. Sorry. :hugs:
From now on, I have no wlan. So big break in listening to new music.

@Linkineli loved your whole post and your comments, thank you :hugs: :green_heart:
How did your song presentation go? Kenji, awesome choice! :heart_eyes:
Aaaaand Lord of the rings :exploding_head: I hope you find your way into it. Tolkin has a very unique way of writing. If you can jump in, he can suck you under. Itā€™s my favourite book. Have read it 16 times already. :joy:

@HakManLP you know what :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: donā€™t need to spell it :sunglasses:
I just saw someone with a Werder shirt on a rast stop. I said: ā€œAwesome shirt! We will for sure turn this!!!ā€ He looked just big eyed, and his wife laughed at me. :joy:

@lpfan61 :heart: @theearlywalker :yellow_heart: had to say goodbye to my just blooming flowers

20200701_123726

@drounzer bonecrusher for you :joy: :joy: that was the auto word proposal after I typed in @drounzer :revolving_hearts:

@Honey8 :hugs: :heart: :honeybee: :heart: :hugs: but you already know :blush:

OT
Time to enter the train. It started to rain and is really cold. Good that I brought all my winter stuff.

20200703_164307

12 Likes

20200703_182619

:heart_eyes::grin:
Weeeekeeeend :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Have a good day / evening guys !

11 Likes

My dad and I just returned from our camping trip, and now weā€™re unwinding. We managed to find a site after we paddled across the lake, and we hiked two mountains yesterday. Iā€™ll dump some photos in the When/Where thread at some point tonight.

6 Likes

hello everybody and happy friday :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

hello dear :kissing_heart: saw the puzzles in your latest posting and very amazed, bc didnā€™t know that also countries outside germany know ā€˜Ravensburgerā€™ - Iā€™m looking foward, especially to that with the wolves in the woods - looks very interesting. Wishing you a satisfying weekend :hugs: :relaxed:

hello dear :kissing_heart: - damn, these things are very intense and even very difficult. Didnā€™t know that they have such a ā€˜little fanbaseā€™ and even arenā€™t in the same country. Hopefully they will do something special, maybe they will get the chance to play as a support band or even on a bigger festival?

hello you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: - these are really good plans - My english turned better since Iā€™m here very active and even do some english literature on my studies. Enjoy the time and share this with sports. Itā€™s so good in these days, what are your weekend plans. I send you some ā€˜heartā€™ and good vibes

hello there buddy, I knew these situations from my dad too - they arenā€™t the ā€˜young boysā€™ anymore, sadly. But they do their best and thatā€™s just awesome. Hopefully you have so much time with your dad in the future - also: how did you that in the room with the lights? :scream:

Wishing you a good weekend :grimacing: :hugs: :pray:t2: :metal:t2:

hello dearbud :kissing_heart:, it was very funny and maybe itā€™s a thing for the 2020 forums throwback :joy: :rofl: Yeah, really stressfull and Iā€™m very tired, but tomorrow is saturday - itā€™s gonna be another cheatweekend with friends and family, and music, and beer, and awesome food and just good times - I take step by step and had good days from wednesday. So thankful for these uplifting words around here.

Positive news: Iā€™m already done with one of my big assigments :partying_face: :grimacing:

Do you got some special weekend plans?

hello buddy, sending these virtual hugs back to you :relaxed: :hugs: I really appreciate the discussions with you and also your quote of the day. Please keep them going. Itā€™s just satisfying :heart_eyes:

What youā€™re gonna do on the weekend?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, very cool story with the Werder Bremen fan, but damn: My dad is so sad and Iā€™m even too. They were so bad. Damn it. Come on, just a draw and Bremen will stay in division 1. :pray:t2: :sob:

Yes, bombard me - I donā€™t know why, but so many weeks on Sylt - damn, they donā€™t have good food :expressionless: just fishy things :yawning_face:

But Iā€™ll prepare your usb stick in these days too :heart_eyes: :pray:t2: :kissing_heart:

hello dear :kissing_heart: sorry, that I couldnā€™t answer earlier. Iā€™ve got some party games on my ps4 too for drinking like ā€˜Knowledge is power decadesā€™ (very bad translation in english). Itā€™s a quiz about everything from the 80ā€™s till today. Also weā€™re playing ā€˜Thatā€™s youā€™ and some drinking card games.

Take the time for relaxing. You deserve it 10000000%! Also Iā€™m looking forward to some awesome pictures.

for the other two quotes: Exactly this dear :heart_eyes: :heart: :kissing_heart:, by the way: Doing better these days and one big assigment is almost done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, yes itā€™s stupid, but weā€™re gonna these online thing maybe until next year :crazy_face: So maybe Iā€™ll get insane soon :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: turning into some crazy Homer Simpson :nerd_face:

Weather is kinda better, but Iā€™m very worried about tomorrow. Also, please make some more pictures of the Olympia Stadium + Allianz Arena :heart: :heart_eyes: ok?

Which part do you read from Lord of the rings?

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart:

how good and sweet are those boys. Naaaw, maybe a chance for some more pictures of them? :star_struck:

hello buddy and welcome back on here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: the answer is this: my are the most relevant :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: (Iā€™m just kidding). Just good to read something off you, how are you doing these days and howā€™s your region with corona doing?

hello buddy - that sounds so good and like an awesome trip. Oh yes, please post some pictures. :heart_eyes:
So whatā€™s up next for you? :sunglasses:

10 powerful and lovely squishy tags to @drounzer @zanybelle @anomalia @alz89 @lpfan61 @rickvanmeijel @melisLP @lplove @anngelenee @chigokurosaki :relaxed: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart:

Ok,letā€™s stat the WEP

As you already know, In the end crossed the 1billion views on youtube today, so I dedicated this WEP to this song, to chester and of course to all of you :heart:

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (36)

So letā€™s start with this one. It isnā€™t that exactly hybrid theory era, but something between hybrid theory and meteora or even a little bit after meteora. But look at it ā†’ Dave didnā€™t get the memo and didnā€™t look into the camera :joy: :rofl:

Also how ā€˜cuteā€™ is Brad? He could be also in a boy band like Backstreet boys with this beautiful and innocent look :laughing: :heart_eyes:

Chester Art Blue Hair

So hereā€™s Hybrid Theory style - Chester blue hair, who blasts all people away with his unique and amazing voice :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pleading_face:.

Which song could be this one for? :thinking:

a3e9e3d768ede289c588047ce6585876

Everyone knows the In the end lyrics very well and itā€™s still that amazing song, so I choosed this one here. I know, weā€™re not on the 20th july yet, but as In the end crossed the 1 billion mark and made a milestone, I couldnā€™t resist and took this picture for the WEP today - I canā€™t say anymore about this, itā€™s just 100% what it is :sob: :heart: :pray:t2:

So, at least, hereā€™s the special one again:

I stayed awake until 4AM (yeah, I know, Iā€™m a freak :rofl: :rofl:) to see In the end crossed the 1 Billion views and took that screenshot. Sadly not the exact number, but anyway - JUST ANOTHER MILESTONE :heart: :pray:t2:

OT:

Yeah, Itā€™s friday and Iā€™m very tired today. Had almost a litre of coffee, but Iā€™m still tired. Maybe Iā€™m gonna go early into bad to be fit for tomorrow. My club Bayern Munich is the cup finals so Iā€™m gonna enjoy the beautiful day with 2 of my best friends, my family, pizza, beer, sunny weather, card games and a lots of music. :heart:

You matter

these are my words for you all today. Itā€™s july and july isnā€™t easy for so many of us. So read this and spiritualize it :heart: Love yā€™all #LPUFAMILY

14 Likes

Thank you, Anna :hugs: Iā€™ll be here on Sunday to read a bit.

OT:
Iā€™m participating in a new project. A magazine. This July 13 will be the official release. In it I will be publishing part of my book. Iā€™m excited for this new project :smile:

I hope evrything is going well with you guys :hugs:

@HakManLP Sorry, I didnā€™t see your post :confused:
Things are a bit crazy out here. People donā€™t follow indications :roll_eyes: almost 20k or so cases, but beside that Iā€™m fine. And you? Still going out to walk?

5 Likes

Yes, hopefully when the world sorts itself out, then they will be able to tour again. Earlier on today, Daniel announced that the Industrial Pop festival he came up last year was to be cancelled due to current circumstances as some of the bands would have to come from different countries and the travel restrictions so itā€™s been postponed to April next yearā€¦

The fanbase is growing at a good paceā€¦ new fans are joining every year, like myself from a certain tour with a certain person below, (ahem). Daniel and his tour band has been a support one for quite a few years with different artists but I think the most successful is definitely the last one, :point_down::wink:

Daniel has mixed thoughts about bigger crowds; he likes the smaller crowds since he has more interactions with the audience but larger ones will come soon if the fan counter growsā€¦

2 Likes

and Daniels thoughts on his latest interviewā€¦

1 Like

Hey guys! :slight_smile: Hope you all had a good start to your weekend.

My flatmate was playing tennis at my park today so I tagged along and hung around, dropped in and said hi to my workplace (had a long chat with my manager over coffee), and after her game we chilled in the park and had some drinks etc. We went home for a bit and later visited our friend, had dinner and played SO much guitar, we literally just came back. I kind of need to be up for work in about 6 hours from now :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you all have a great weekend! :smiley:

7 Likes