HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Thank you! Both meetings were more than great! :slight_smile:

Me too! Sleep in general…

OT: Work was good today, meetings were successful. As of right now were are on top of the leaderboard, smashing everything compared to the other sites, the director asked everyone else to follow our example. Whoop! I can already smell that damn bonus at the end of the month!
I left a bit early again, only bad thing is I had to leave my keys to the others so they could lock up tonight so there’s a chance I’ll have to wait for them tomorrow morning to get in (I’m always about 20min to half an hour early at work), but I won’t stress too much about it.

We’ll go by to a friend’s house to drop something off and then we said we might order take out tonight, pizza or something and watch some Netflix.

Tomorrow is #loverecordstores day and I really hope I’ll be able to get the vinyls I’m after. I’ve scheduled to take a small break at work at the time to try and order everything. My manager was going to do it for me since he’s off but there’s a 1 vinyl per customer rule :confused: I’ll see what I can get my hands on.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Currently playing The Evil Within

2 Likes

hello everybody and happy friday :partying_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, I totally forget to ask on wednesday of this posting: Do you also love the piano/acoustic version of CoG with Chester & Mike? I think this is the best version, where Mike’s voice is just :sob: :heart_eyes:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, wishing you the same weekend again for ‘loading some energy’ :muscle:t2:
I think you can do it and figure this out! :raised_hands:t2: :muscle:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, have to tag you this way and ask you an important question: are you living in this ‘flooding’ region? :cold_sweat: :persevere: :worried:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, but I saw your picture in the tavern thread and the others on whatsapp - damn, I’m still hungry :rofl: :joy: :see_no_evil: Isn’t fair :joy:
Sometimes therapy isn’t the best thing and I think you have to make ‘bad sessions’ to feel and enjoy the better ones. So don’t give up, I’m very proud of you for taking this step! Sending much strength and positivity - and yes, it’s time for the WEP! :grimacing: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, yes - wednesday is always 4 hours of online seminars. Very tough and hard, but it’s worthy and I’m feeling better and better and coming back to my 100%. Also I’m in a really good mood since many days - maybe it’s the summer thing? Or the more and more beautiful exchange around here? I think so :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Wishing you look for the record store day - I’ve to wait for new vinyls, bc money things :sweat_smile: and gonna share your picture on the weekend. Hope your doing fine? Also how many people are allowed in the shop?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, that’s ok, but I’m already looking forward :grimacing:. Have fun on playing the evil within :sunglasses: How is squeaks doing?

hello buddy :hugs:
here’s the setlis from Berlin 2019 Metallica Concert Setlist at Olympiastadion, Berlin on July 6, 2019 | setlist.fm

hello dear :kissing_heart:, giving this question right back to you: how are you doing? :hugs: and of course a bonus hug to you back

hello buddy :hugs:, damn that sounds really horrible :pleading_face: :worried: Hopefully everything will be ok soon - It’s the normal reaction, when you’re freaking out. I would do the same. Please stay safe ok?

hello dearbud :kissing_heart:, yeah restart weeks are often week - but you’ve done it! WEEKEND TIME! :partying_face: Me too, just a few hours before ‘getting insane with all the good stuff’ :rofl: Do you got any plans? Maybe ‘bonus sleeping’? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hello :hugs: that’s good - sending you some extra strength and energy :muscle:t2:

hello andy, sometimes everyone needs a little bit more sleeping - so why not? Hopefully you could go for a ride :hugs: Wishing you and Thurman a good weekend

hello dear :kissing_heart:, thank you for this feedback and I’ll keep going to take some pictures every run/walk I take. Yeah, in summer times my region is very beautiful. Also a trip worthy :grimacing: But anna got some more beautiful places. Anna once explained me this plug dj, but I can’t get it - what’s that again? :joy:

10 powerful tags to @drounzer @lpfan61 @Lilyope @melisLP @rickvanmeijel @lplove @Honey8 @AJ_7 @Audrina87 @alz89 :heart: :raised_hands:t2: :pray:t2:

let’s start the WEP! :partying_face: :grimacing:

So, like I said in my last posting on this thread, there were many anniversaries in the last two weeks: Faint single turned 17, Breaking the habit turned 16 and The Hunting Party turned 6 - I think we do a mix up and do faint maybe next week :hugs: :heart:

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (34)
but before we start with the anniversaries, I give you this one here: I really like the black&white ones - No one’s is smiling and everyone’s looking ‘bad’ or ‘evil’ :joy: Somehow they’re looking like a mix of grunge, punk rock and nu metal band? :heart_eyes:
Linkin Park The Hunting Party Promo Wallpaper
Linkin Park The Hunting Party Promo Wallpaper (3)
I really couldn’t decide between this promo wallpaper for THP and one of the official desktop background wallpaper - so I give you both :heart:
Final Masquerade Lyrics (3)
as the lyrics picture for THP and the song of the day ‘final masquerade’ I picked this one here - the main and important lyrics + this powerful scream picture of chester = :heart: :metal:t2: just feel it
The Hunting Party Art Wallpaper
this one here made me go like :scream: :flushed: how cool is this art picture? For sure, I think this one here could also be the cover of THP album :heart_eyes:
Breaking the habit Art
Yeah, you know me - Breaking the habit also got his anniversary and of course I include this song in the wep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :metal:t2: :heart:
This painting is awesome and it’s just a scene from the music video - but one of the importants and it shows, why this song is my #1. Sometimes you’re thinking on your own: ‘I’m nothing’ - but you have to BREAK THE HABIT. Not tomorrow, not next week - TONIGHT! :heart: :pray:t2:

OT: So, It’s friday evening and I’m listen to ‘LoveHateTragedy’ album by Papa Roach, bc it’s turned 18 yesterday :heart: :grimacing: :metal:t2: Maybe gonna spend an hour on my PS4 before going to bed. Gonna enjoy my weekend with some barbecue, some games with my family and the Bundesliga + a couple of beers + some whirlpool time :grimacing: :heart: :raised_hands:t2: For sure, gonna share some stories and pictures :hugs:

Summer comes gradually and slowly the world begins to regenerate a little. But there is still so much bad going on in the world that at the moment so many things are really unbearable. So much hate, so much oppression and the stupidity of mankind, that now everything is over with Corona. I can only shake my head and hope that everyone here stays safe and healthy. I wish you all a nice weekend. Enjoy every free minute. Do something nice. Eat favorite foods and enjoy life, because life is still beautiful. Hugs and love to you all #LPUFAMILY #LPFAMILY :heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :raised_hands:t2:
And if you don’t feel good or comfartable, feel free to share - we’re here for you! :muscle:t2:

13 Likes

That’s good that you’re getting back to a routine, keeps you going :slight_smile:
I’m doing good yeah, the usual tiredness here and there from work. I appreciated it that I left a tiny bit early twice this week to be honest. Having the evening free at home can make such a big difference.
I’ve saved some money specifically for this day haha! Oh, it’s all taking place online, you can’t go to a store to buy them.
Some of them reopened this week and based on their floor size they have a specific number of people that can go in at a time. And gloves are mandatory in almost all of them (because of browsing).

I hope you have an amazing weekend! Enjoy your food and football :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So I’ve been meaning to tell you this… but we have got Squeaks, Ozzy AND Axel. Yes, all three cats. Ozzy and Axel for nearly a week back and right now, they are back to normal! :heart::heart:

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: nice posts to ketchup here again. Nothing much up myside so far besides the normal routines… chores and errands :roll_eyes::grimacing::joy::joy: but yeah, I’ll make the best of it- with a lot of music :notes:… have a good weekend soldiers :smiley:, hope you find a reason to smile today :yellow_heart::hugs::sunny:- stay strong @everybody

@raz7 lol again to the names :cat2: :joy::joy: and a loud YAAAY :tada::tada: great that they came back - so glad for you :partying_face::star_struck:

@anomalia yeah! Good idea to meet on plug. How about tonight? 8pm MEST? I could make it :grin:

… and @HakManLP Budear :wink: there‘s a thread which @the_termin8r created ( hi Rob! :slight_smile: Do you like to join plug tonight?)

you find it here:

In short words: it’s a music-sharing-platform with chat function- you can listen to music together and talk same time. It’s nice :blush::+1:t2:. And ofc thaaanx for your empowering WEP words :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2: feels good to read them! And reminds that nobody is alone here in our community :partying_face: feels great to be part of this :tada:

@evooba good luck for the recordstoreday :crossed_fingers:t2: and have a good time :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

@anna834 I have this once a week grocery shopping too :grin: and thanx for the flowers :wilted_flower: - maybe you have time to join the plug too? Would be nice :grin:

Hugs :hugs: and love :heart: and strength :muscle:t2: to you all! Stay strong and positive! Try to :wink: and have a good weekend :grin:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 well done! Take care Andy and sleep good! How’s the boss btw? Good goodnight :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Good evening to everyone :heart::hugs:
I took a break from my lecture today had cravings to draw or doodle a bit. So thought I’d check in here a bit hehe

@HakManLP @anna834 thank you for love and daily tags…! Lots of squishy to you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am thinking maybe to join plug tonight just wish my app doesn’t kick me out :joy:

Update from my side is nothing new. My dad came in aftee long time last week. It was very busy but good time spend together. :cowboy_hat_face:

Sorry can’t read and summarise much of the post. I hope you all are fine in this lockdown where world is changing phases …just wish everyone :heart: love an luck :shamrock:

Love tags to @theearlywalker @Himan10 @StephLP18 @evooba @chigokurosaki @raz7 @lpfan61 @drounzer

Bad 10 tag limit :astonished:

9 Likes

Watching YouTube
I love this band⬇️

1 Like

Heeeyyyyy :tada:

Remember, when I started in this forum?
I did a lambing season on a farm.
The neighbouring shepherd and me got along really well. She made it possible that I could go, see Mike.
We haven’t seen us since then.
Now she did vacation with her boyfriend on the Baltic Sea. And yesterday evening she texted if I had time for a coffee. Of course! :partying_face:
Made waffles and after we did go for a big walk with all our shepherd dogs, five all in all. :joy:
The talking and katchup was just great. :partying_face:

Now I put the lasting strawberrys into some rum, poured white wine and sparkly water on it. :yum:
With my seldom consume of alcoholics, I’m like :woozy_face: :crazy_face:
Don’t worry, I’m also preparing some dinner. And after, I’m sure sober again. :joy:
Happy to meet you all on plug. :partying_face: :hugs: :dancer:

20200620_183547

Edit
Listening my way to all I missed in the long working cycle in the What Song Are You Listening To, @LP13413 really enjoy your unusual skip ins :star_struck: :joy:

9 Likes

Hey everyone… feeling good there?
Thanks HakMan for the suggestion, now I get it how you all do that quote and tag :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, i listen to live in Texas for the first time in my life and to be honest, I was completely amazed by the performance and especially that part when Chester starts screaming in the middle of “By Myself” wowowowo I mean, I can’t just write anything about that scream here… I thought he was summoning Satan out there :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

But anyway, Live in Texas is the best concert i’ve ever seen in my life. The ending was such brutal when Shinoda says “I can’t hear you” and Chester screamed “Shut up when I’m talking to you”… that was funny and amazing at the same time… Wish you all the soldiers out there, to be happy and stay safe.
Thankyou

5 Likes

Thank you! I made it! I bought what I wanted :smiley:

Sounds like real fun! :slight_smile:

OT: Today was a great one at work, busy but we did it. I also managed to get the vinyls I wanted from today’s love record stores celebrations (yay!). We’ve got another busy one tomorrow so I think I’m just going to have a listen to Deftones’ White Pony since it’s the 20th anniversary today, and then call it a night.

PS. Did any of you catch the stream with LP’s performance from Summer Sonic Japan in 2013 earlier today? I obviously missed it due to work so I’m looking to see if anyone recorded it.

3 Likes

Oh, I forgot they do anniversaries here. Two years is good :slight_smile: seems like you really enjoy the forum. I wouldn’t say my anniversary here is anything to celebrate, but I kinda joined at an important point in my life and when I finally felt I could watch the memorial concert for Chester. Before then I was really disconnected from a lot of things, also from any LP music as I found it too emotionally draining to listen to Chester’s voice. It was good to watch the concert, although emotional and sad, it was amazing to see everyone come together to celebrate him and LP’s music. Personally, I’d be happy for LP music to continue and in a way to always keep Chester’s memory alive by making music we all know he’d love. Anyway, anniversaries can be interesting so what made you join here when you did?

I don’t use Instagram but I’ve signed in to read this as you know I love this song :heart:

"This song is more than just a song to me. It means life to me. Furthermore, it has been a ‘life anchor’ since its release and you could say ‘life song’. Again and again one encountered habits that one could not break at first. But you had to do it to move forward again and break away from the bad."

"But everything about this song is just perfect for me… I just love this song in every version - this is the best song in the world for me! :heart:"

These are beautiful words. I think Breaking The Habit is a song for some that clutches your very soul and never lets go. Breaking a cycle that is causing you harm is something not everyone understands. I often think about an interview by Mike where he talked about how Chester had to spend hours making himself emotionally and mentally able to function. It takes incredible strength and mental ability to constantly fight against an inner demon. It’s something you do for the rest of your life, just to be halfway normal like everyone else around you. This song is a source of strength and motivation for many. It acknowledges how difficult it is to “break” a negative hold, but also that breaking it is possible. Listen whenever you need to remember that.

:muscle: :muscle: :heart: :hugs:

Burn It Down is also good. I know it’s a bit electronic and techno but I like the ease of the lyrics and Mike’s rap flows much better. I find the whole album very organic in its sound. What do you think of the video though? Not one of my favourites :thinking: Yes I love live performance of CoG as I do almost every striped down version. I sometimes prefer this version over the rock version :joy:

I like your old school WEP pictures and BTH picture, my favourite video!!!

Haha glad it reminded you of your teen days and discos! Here’s another:

:musical_note: Soundtrack: Chiodos: The Word’s ‘Best Friend’ Becomes Redefined :musical_note:

2 Likes

On topic, hanging out on a lazy Saturday with another chance for rain looming.

3 Likes

Went for a big walk this morning at 6 and got soaked! Now about to wash my hair! Lol

3 Likes

Currently listening to AP and new music video from Daniel. Yay

2 Likes

Hello you all!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I have to find a rythm again, or maybe not “again” but a new rythm​:thinking:my time-handling got … weirder. In some things better, in some worse. All this time i wished the "old normal " back, everyone around me talks about finally getting their daily rythm back. But the more i think about it the scarier the thought of everything being the same again gets. I feel like my days were so boring and like i wasted so much time. Sure, we need certain routines and i like having them, but i think i want to change some things. I just don’t know what yet​:grimacing::joy:anyways, i want to get back to being here more often again!:hugs:

Aaa i love that shirt!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:i was listening to PT in my favourite MS shirt too​:blush:.

And my first day of school/the whole week was soooo good! The first classes were a bit weird bc we were such a small group and it’s so quiet​:joy::joy:but most teachers were really sweet they were so happy to see us​:pleading_face:(one teacher even made a powerpoint presentation with the theme "how are you":pleading_face::pleading_face::joy::heart:)
And ofc to see all my friends is really amazing. We were so excited and after such a long time not being together we were laughing about almost anything because we were so happy​:joy::blush: next week it’s homeschooling again, but i think it’ll be better than before, i have the week after that to look forward to.
But it’s already stressful again🥴and i’m totally not trained anymore to study or to be under pressure… the time without school made me realize HOW stressful and crazy it was sometimes. Now i’m kinda stressed too( even though we don’t have any tests left this year)because i don’t know how to ever go back to being able to live like that🤔

Woooow this looks so good!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I love those presentations! My brother made a table, friends of ours are carpenters and could help him(but they didn’t present their work yet.)

Thank you so much!:heart::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:sending you bonecrushers back!

I absolutely love stories like these! It’s so cool to talk with others(strangers) about LP. And also to see their reactions😊i always hope for something like that to happen when i wear their shirts.

I love the quote you’re sharing🤗and i think a good first step for you is, that you know that you should rest. We often don’t (want to) realize that we sometimes need a pause.

@justinkilmer stay safe!:heart::heart:

Hellooo :hugs: yeah, it was raining so much the whole week​:grimacing::sob:made my way to school a bit less comfortable…(i hate to take the subway, esp.now with the virus going on) and we also had to regularly put sand between the tiles on the terrace, they could’ve got loose. But fortunately now it’s better and nothing happened :blush:

Yay!!! I love them both too, i can’t decide wich one more​:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow, really interesting!:heart_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:nice you checked in again… wish you the same!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow! I already like her​:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I missed it too, but i watched it later i think it was up on youtube for 24 hours? I didn’t record it, i’m sorry😬(but it wasn’t the whole show, i think it was 6 songs)
https://youtu.be/3fa0wtVxt4Q there are parts of it on youtube.

I agree and really great words.

Ot: playing some piano on my great-grandma’s piano. It’s in my father’s apartment now, my grandma wanted to give it away (bc the house where my great-grandma lived will get destroyed) but fortunately we can keep it now😊 it’s really old and the sound is everything but perfect but i love it. She used to play every morning, without notes, even in her nineties, until she couldn’t go upstairs anymore.
Later my dad will take me to a place( from the ADAC😂) where i can train driving the car yay!

6 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to everybody celebrating today! I just woke up and I have to grab a quick shower. We’re spending the day with my dad’s parents today.

3 Likes

I’ve got a good day today in here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I got so many likes.

Is that today in USA? In Poland on 23rd.

Hope the weekend is fine for @All_of_you

OT: Listening to a lecture on interpersonal relations - the topic I’m a bad student at.

6 Likes

In the middle of making tea. And it’s Fathers day in the UK today :heart:

2 Likes

I’m watching a movie and I just want to say. happy father’s day to all my lp family

4 Likes