HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hey all! Happy Tuesday!
Hoping you are all having a good day so far!

me-at-8am-this-is-going-to-be-a-wonderful-14324067

Somedays I feel like this is all too accurate :joy: :joy:

On A side note my Manager has been trying to lighten things up around here and has decided to do a mask contest. so she made us all whit masks and we go to decorate. Now the Voting Begins lol

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 10.22.19 AM

I shouldā€™ve done an LP one BUUT I bet you canā€™t guess what one is mine :joy: :joy:

True It could be. Guess we will wait and see! Iā€™m hoping for a bit cheaper but hey if it lasts for years to come 800 isnā€™t as bad as it could be.
As for the games for sure the top 3 are Ratchet & Clank, Horizon Forbidden West, & Spider-Man: Miles Morales
I have a soft spot for Insomiac Games lol they make some great ones, Loved Most if not all Ratchet & Clank games, and the Last Spider-Man Game was Amazing. Canā€™t say Iā€™ve 100% many games and that was one that I made sure to take the time and do. :nerd_face::nerd_face: :joy:
How about you? Any that you are looking forward too?

Sounds like a great time! :smile::smile:

Well Glad you are taking a bit of a break! It is needed sometimes! and canā€™t say no to Post Traumatic :metal:

Happy to hear that you got to see your Daughter, and I am sure she really loved/appreciated that you made it there! :hugs: :hugs:

OT: Work Work Workā€¦ And Coffeeā€¦ and Shinedownā€¦ probably more coffee later :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl::coffee:

I hope you all have a great day!! :hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

Good evening you all! :sunrise:
Good day over the pond! :sunny:
@Honey8 :heart: sleep tight! :sleeping: you too @amitrish :sleeping: yeah, just keep your secret :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:blush: you recognised the template :partying_face: van Gogh stitched it in the psychiatry, the wild heaven should representing his mind. And my daughter sayed in her lecture, that this was hard to copy for her.

For some reason, I feel just sure, that it will happen. So sure, that as I heard this:

20200616_182916

I wasnā€™t even excited. Till I saw all the other reactions and started to think about it. :joy: :partying_face:

:partying_face: saw your ig clip, just awesome! :hugs: enjoyed not only the music, but the whole atmosphere! Happy for you!

Hey @Himan10 nice to see you! :hugs:
You probably know this pic, but for you anyway :green_heart:

20200616_184159

@justinkilmer :exploding_head: you made it! :partying_face: I already planned the yelling :smiling_imp:
And you made yourself a diet plan mask!! :scream: thatā€™s ambitious! :muscle:
[spoiler] :joy: :rofl: no, I sure know, whoā€™s mask is yours :kissing_heart: awesome, I want it too! :hugs: [/spoiler]

:partying_face: :partying_face: I so hope for it.
Next week we would have our p.o.d. concert :sob:
Yeah, and the day after, me a reading at the Buch Saar, a book fair. Sigh
But it will come again! :metal: :hugs: :black_heart:

@anngelenee whatā€™s up with you? :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

@drounzer we are here :hugs: :heart:

@Linkineli :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the patio is just great!!! :star_struck: Many great times, I wish you there.

OT
I slept in. But otherwise couldnā€™t stop myself from doing stuff. Spent sure over an hour in some holding lines, did some bathroom cleaning mean while. :joy: Yeah, very interesting day. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Even of more interest, deciding what to and prepare dinner for myself. After some Netflix.
Sigh, I just miss my pub with all the nonsense talk. And concerts!!! :skull:

20200320_082447

:hugs: :green_heart:

11 Likes

I took another half day from work, and spent the rest of my time on my bike. Today is a great day to be outside. Right now, thoughā€¦

5 Likes

Thanks! It was a much needed break. Now that I am back to work, itā€™s really hard to meet with friends again cause Iā€™m literally at work from 7am till around 8pm so all I do is come home, eat, shower and sleep.
And, I miss the pub and concerts too!

OT: I had a good one at work today, even though the day started kind of crappy, it turned out to be great.
I did get feedback from uni about my lit review and as I was expecting, it is absolutely horrible. I donā€™t know if I should laugh, cry or do both. Right now I just feel like yelling at them and deleting everything Iā€™ve done and just give up.
Iā€™m off again tomorrow and we might take the dog out for a walk! Fingers crossed it doesnā€™t rain, I feel like I need some animal love right now.

4 Likes

Heeeyyy ā€¦ glad to say ā€œhiā€ to you again, How are you, doing good?
Chester + Corey = Lethal
Btw, is it from the king of chaos?
Also, have you listened to the remix song of LP/Slipknot - ā€œCrawling in Sulfurā€ ā€¦ if not, then you should check it. Hereā€™s the link ā†’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnO2DEeZSlE
I really-2 love the way he/she makes the Shinodaā€™s voice heavy and it just sounds like coreyā€¦ i mean, itā€™s too good.
And a big HIGH-FIVE to all the soldiers out there

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny::sunny: hump day. Work is eating me up, atm it feels positive, after the last crazy weeks the kids I have to work with are really open and suck my input kinda inā€¦ so I feel a bit of a good flowā€¦ :star_struck::partying_face: sending these vibes over to you all family :grin:. Stay strong soldiers and Iā€™m glad to read that everybody is well so far! :hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs: hugs and love to you all @everybody :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: have a good day guys :hugs::hugs::sunny:

@Himan10 :raised_hand:t2: high five back at you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: hope everything goes good over there?! @evooba enjoy your day off and I keep my fingers crossed that the sun shines today :sunny::sunny: meanwhile some human love for you :heart::hugs: enjoy your day off . @justinkilmer lol - your boss has cool ideas- great design man! :+1:t2::tada: I like! Quick tags to @anomalia @linkineli @HakManLP @drounzer @anna834 hugs to you all! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

and time is over againā€¦ :alarm_clock:

Ot: about to shower :shower:

@LP13413 good goodnight Andy :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Have a great day to you all

3 Likes

Morning guys! :slight_smile:

Slow one over here, still chilling with coffee and music (Black Holes and Revelations by Muse is on now). Weā€™re taking the dog out later today, hopefully it wonā€™t rain much, there are thunderstorms in the forecast.

Also, happy 6th to this album, itā€™s my 2nd favourite, love the heavy vibes and the artwork is purely magical! (Iā€™ll put it on after Muse)

6 Likes

hello everybody and happy wednesday :partying_face:

Hope you doing good too - just share your thoughts. :pray:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart: - ā€˜Itoldyousoā€™ :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Weather around hereā€™s getting better, but I want my 24/7 sunny times with 25+ degree :cold_sweat: Enjoy your free time! :raised_hands:t2: But no ā€˜foodp*rnā€™ allowed until saturday :joy:

Yes, Iā€™m so sad for P.O.D concert. Damn :sob: - hopefully the day will come again

hello dear :kissing_heart:, that sounds great! :raised_hands:t2: :heart_eyes: Maybe you can figure out how you can keep this feeling maybe for some extra energy for ā€˜low light daysā€™? :pray:t2:

me too :grimacing: :raised_hands:t2: :kissing_heart:

hi there buddy, thatā€™s a very important question and I think they will keep this secret until day x - Dave and Mike already spread some words about it, but nothing 100%. Maybe as a christmas gift? :heart_eyes:

hello dear :kissing_heart: - it wasnā€™t my birthday (Iā€™m an octoberā€™s kid). It was just my 2nd anniversary as an active LPU member. I listened to many songs on the weekend with one of my best friends and sure many Linkin Park songs. Also ā€˜The Hunting Partyā€™ turned 6, Faint turned 17 and our #1 turned 16 on June 14 - hell of good feeling days :heart:
If you want, just check out my short text about the ā€˜Breaking the habitā€™ anniversary right here: https://www.instagram.com/lprevolution
The ā€˜drunkmunkyā€™ isnā€™t a cloathing brand for me - Maybe Iā€™m to old for that too? :joy:
Also love CoG but for Living things my #1 is BID and sure, Iā€™ve got it tattooed.
Beautiful soundtrack. Love this song and reminds me of my mid-teenager days, when we just ā€˜pogoedā€™ the discoā€™s, when this song came up :heart_eyes:

hello dear :kissing_heart: - donā€™t worry about. Those words for WFTE are lovely as theyā€™re and I can also relate and totally agree with them. You found some naturally words, even when you say:ā€™ I canā€™t describe itā€™ - but youā€™ve done it :heart: :wink: Sometimes you canā€™t explain, why are you into this or that, itā€™s just the way it is - And I think, thatā€™s some kind of magic, that makes music so important.
Hope youā€™re doing fine and also saw this beautiful artwork for THP - Am I allowed to share this on my IG account? Sure Iā€™ll tag you :kissing_heart:

thank you buddy :relaxed: :hugs:

saw this live in Berlin last year - and Metallica played it in the rain. It was just magic :heart:

hello buddy :grimacing: :raised_hands:t2: - Iā€™m also looking forward for the new Spider-Man game :sunglasses: but Iā€™m hoping for some other games like GTA or Battlefield for other launch title.
But the design makes me a little bit angry - why is this thing white and why is it so big? :slightly_frowning_face:

hello dearbud :kissing_heart: - awesome news update from you. Iā€™m glad youā€™re doing great and also that it feels positive - stay strong to and vibes back to you :heart: :raised_hands:t2: :hugs: :pray:t2: Do you already got some nice plans for your first weekend after back to work for the first week? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, what a journey. Would love to hear and read some more of this trip. Also did you already read the news about new Rammstein music? :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

10 powerful tags to @alz89 @drounzer @lpfan61 @Lilyope @rickvanmeijel @anngelenee @Linkineli @melisLP @lplove @AJ_7 :raised_hands:t2: :pray:t2: :heart:

OT: sticky day again - got like 4 hours of online seminars and Iā€™m little powerless after that :joy: Also visited one of my grandmothers today, and she was so happy to see and hug me after all this time :sob: :pray:t2: :heart:
For the evening Iā€™m gonna spend some time on watching TV, listen to music and checking up https://www.instagram.com/lprevolution sometimes and thinking about some next ā€˜projectsā€™ and of course for the WEP on friday - so much anniversaries in the last days :rofl: :scream: :shushing_face: :grimacing: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

Wishing everyone a good day/evening and stay safe and healthy #LPUFamily :heart:

14 Likes

@anna834:
2neebf

Me:
Screenshot_20200617-214755~2

I would if I could. Boohoohoo.

3 Likes

Just like yesterday, I worked my ass off for half a day, then took my bike out for a few hours. Right now, itā€™s time for South Park.

I also found these gems today.

0617201417 0617201418

3 Likes

Good evening :relaxed:

Did again too much. :grimacing:
Was in the city, therapy appointment, let the phone battery change, ordered new glasses (my old ones are real damaged.)
The guy who measured my eye sight complimented my shirt. Said, he loved LP till MTM, then meh. :unamused:
I said, that I love LP especially for this diversity, that they try something new, ready to experiment.
And he actually seemed embarrassed. :joy:
Later in a shop, the saleslady asked, if LP still makes music now, since ā€¦
I said, no, not yet, but they are still there.
And she said, itā€™s probably hard to replace such an extraordinary voice.
And I said, thatā€™s not only that, if, it has to fit. They were and are kind of family.
And she seemed impressed.
Never talked that much through a t-shirt. :heart_eyes:

20200617_195023

I will listen to it :hugs: maybe I already have, but my memory :see_no_evil: :crazy_face:

:partying_face: :partying_face: sounds great! And holidays come soon :hugs: :hugs: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:

:flushed::scream: so sorry :confounded: read it to late :grimacing:
But I have a sorry for you :sunglasses: wait for the mail :innocent: :hugs: :green_heart:
Ah, and donā€™t visit the tavern topic :sunglasses:

@amitrish thank you! :hugs: I so want to be Frodo, or if you can give this, Merry would be even better, always was Merry.
And you are Matthew McConaughey :exploding_head: wow! Just saw an impressive interview on racism with you! :muscle:t5:

:joy: :joy: I remember this. You still have a device to read them?
And thanks for the pics! :star_struck:

Just to quote it :star_struck: :hugs:

@lpfan61 :green_heart: :revolving_hearts:
20200614_203034

@AJ_7 saw you
:heart_eyes: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OT
Therapy wasnā€™t successful at all today :grimacing: He had prepared a special session of trauma processing. We couldnā€™t do this over the face time sessions. But it didnā€™t work. Sigh. I was too exhausted and over all edges. A not to get controlled part of me just boycotted.
Yeah, I know, I should start to rest. :laughing:

20200617_213836

9 Likes

Music is definitely magical yes!
I love the art for THP, and yes you can :slight_smile:

Hope you have a relaxing evening, 4 hours of online classes sounds like a lot!

Haha, thanks!

Sending strength @theearlywalker!! :slight_smile:

OT: We went to Ally Pally with the dog and had such a great time! It was cloudy but very sticky and hot so we chilled in the grass for a bit, catch our breaths and give Soren some water. We dropped by a friendā€™s house to say hi on our way back and then I met with my cousin for a little bit.
Now, just going to have dinner, listening to the rain, and then head to bed. Have a good day tomorrow everyone! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Itā€™s a long post and Iā€™ll save it for another day.

OT - watching TV, then going bed. New Aesthetic Perfection videos today and I may write a message to Daniel soon.

3 Likes

Heyyy iā€™m good here and what about you, doing good ??
Yeah days are kinda hard because recently an actor of my country committed suicide and heā€™s only of age 34 ā€¦ he was not just an actor, I mean, an actor having an interest in astrophysics and science. He was doing computer programming recently and was prepared to go to NASA for his interest in astrophysics and for movie acting. And again today i saw a news, a student of 10th standard committed suicide today and he was very upset because of that actor death (sushant was his name). I mean, i donā€™t know what is happening these days with all the good people.

Hey HackManā€¦ youā€™re lucky bro to saw them live. btw have you seen linkin park live too ?
and what about One, Fade to black, Master of puppets or turn the page etc.

yeah ofcourseā€¦ just check these songs too ā†’ Zombie, turn the page, wrong side of heaven, so far away (LP and avenged sevenfold), Time of dying, Snuff by slipknot.

2 Likes

Iā€™m good :slight_smile: Life is going a bit messed up for a while but still trying to keep the balance :wink:

How are you?

2 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying my evening coffee at home. Managed to leave work a good 2 hours early today so Iā€™m glad.
It was a very rainy morning so it was pretty quiet, decided to give ourselves a couple extra hours of rest with my manager so we left. We had a lot of prepping to do for tomorrowā€™s TWO conference meetings (one I dread so much!) and my brain feels like it fried or something.
Going to listen to some music, not sure what yet, Iā€™ve listened to all my new vinyls so maybe something older, Iā€™ll see, and maybe read some and chill for the night.

Hope youā€™re all well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey all! Happy Thursday!

Hoping everyone is doing well! :grin:

How did you know!!! :rofl: :rofl: It does make a pretty good Diet plan thoughā€¦ although food still keeps finding itā€™s way :thinking: :thinking::joy:

She really does, I applaud her for everything sheā€™s come up with during this time!
Was very fun overall, sadly I didnā€™t win but Iā€™m alright with that! We are planning a day when all of us wear them (I think itā€™s supposed to be tomorrow). So I might have to take a photo in mine for you all :joy:

Was going to try and post a bit more, but now after a call from my wife my anxiety is through the roof :confounded::confounded:

The virus has hit my small town hard it over the last few days starting at a factoryā€¦ and the factory is telling people that they NEED to be there unless they test positive (even if they get tested and are told to wait for results the factory is making them come in) and my neighbor across the street has been taken in because itā€™s gotten serious for her. Iā€™m sure all will be okay but as of right now I am just freaking outā€¦

Iā€™ll leave on that noteā€¦ I hope you all are doing fine and staying safe!!

5 Likes

Hey you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just had dinner and having Mike in the background. The twitch people seem to be a real community by now. :blush:

@justinkilmer so sorry to hear. :pensive: Nothing to joke about this :tired_face: please, be safe! And Brianna too! :muscle: :mask:

Itā€™s what we read here, forcing people to work, no sick leave, often no health insurance ā€¦ let the virus rage. And it gets of course mostly the poorer people. :sob:
The virus loves folkes close together, in stale, cold rooms. So here, where it is mostly contained, we have huge outbreaks in this big meat fracturing fabrics. The workers there are mostly from eastern Europe, Romania, Bulgaria, they donā€™t get the statutory minimum wage, not the statutory helth insurance, not the off days, donā€™t know their rights and if something happens, they just get replaced. Itā€™s a commonly known thing, and nothing happens.
The virus brings movement in this. Now people living close by get afraid for their own health, push politics to get active.
Hope it changes something.

:hugs: :two_hearts: I decided for today to do nothing.
Just read. Besides walking the dogs of course.
But in the end, I mostly slept.

20200618_200227

Take care you all!!!
:hugs: :green_heart:

4 Likes

I thought about taking a half day today, but I worked a full shift. Today has been humid, really slow, and uneventful. Itā€™s also a chicken barbecue night! I made sure to stop and get one as I left the school.

@anna834 Noo, we havenā€™t had anything compatible for floppy disks in ages :smiley:

3 Likes