HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Update!
The first single from their upcoming album has been released.
I haven’t listened yet (planning that next) but we will get to hear Chesters voice yet again :smile:

5 Likes

Good evening, good day, good night, good morning :crazy_face: :laughing:

:grin: I liked it. :blush: But my musical ear isn’t really existent at all. :laughing:

Meee toooo! Lasania AND chocolate cake :flushed: you’re just being mean! :scream:
:joy::kissing_heart:

Jep. Healthy. Ok, one isn’t. Not easy to grow up without a mom, but we try our best.

Thinking about a Kassel visit? Just to read magazines :joy:

Can’t you not check in while travelling :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:pleading_face: stop the countdown, it’s to long :exploding_head:
Some pushing words? :muscle: Probably better not :rofl: but a bonecrusher :bone: :hugs:

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: I’m so slow, still in the 3th season (for the X times :grin:). But I skip in others, like The Mandalorian :upside_down_face:

:laughing: :hugs: :two_hearts:

Mother natures words are probably:
“F*** Climate, make up your mind, dammit!”
It’s just to warm and one frost will ruin all this swelling.

Did I say to warm?

:flushed: :flushed: :cold_face: :cold_face: just can’t imagine how this feels like :confounded:

Have it too. But the quality on Netflix was way better. :roll_eyes:

:joy: :joy: And back :hugs: :hugs:

You are so late and wrong topic. Some here do not want to listen to it. @LP13413 :stuck_out_tongue:

@drounzer :hugs: :heart:

@lpfan61 I can smell ääh not really ääh teste spring! :seedling: :ear_of_rice: :tulip: Keep it up! :muscle:

@gabridc98 :point_right: :black_heart: :point_left: :hugs:

@lplove :muscle: :wave: :hugs:

@zanybelle :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@jrtrussell :crazy_face: :joy:

@IronSoldier16 come on! :roll_eyes: :kissing_heart:

@chigokurosaki :heart: :orange_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

@framos1792 get your butt back here :triumph:

OT
Not much to do today.
Just two lambs with very caring moms.
One small annoyance.
Warm and sunny.
Good day! :blush:

20200116_140440

10 Likes

In this instance, it’s ‘too warm’.

On topic, making my lunch and going to work. It’s snowing like a bastard now, and we’re in for significant snowfall this weekend. Needless to say, winter has made it’s return!

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue::hugs::purple_heart:
Btw, I think lasagna tastes better the next day. :wink::joy:

3 Likes

Haha I take it as a compliment then, thank you! :smiley:

@birdy1989 Nice to hear you’re doing better. Taking a break from it all is a good decision, I hope you’ll benefit from it

I saw it on Insta and immediately recognised that riff, it sounded great!

3 Likes

Wow​:snowflake:that’s cold!! But i actually wish for some snow now here in germany,i don’t want it to snow in like march,and i also don’t want a winter without any snow…:frowning:but i guess with climate change it’s always a weird weather…

:blush:thanks!you too!:hugs:

Sooorryyy​:see_no_evil::joy::heart::heart::yum::see_no_evil:

Oh,i didn’t know the mother lamb that died had another baby that’s now without a mom. Sending strength to you and the sheep❤

:joy::joy:uhm yeahh i actually never have been to kassel…:wink:

:joy::heart_eyes::+1:

Ot: after checking in here i will try to sleep,but i’m kind of nervous for the weekend instead of excited,bc there’s a birthday party from one of my friends and my one friend with the eating disorder will come too and it will be the first time that we see us again since she was(and still is) in the clinic and i think it will be akward and i have no idea how to act if we still can talk like back in the day when everything was normal…and she didn’t response to my messages and how am i supposed to deal with her?? It is even an overnight party,not many people i can’t escape help i’m afraid of that day​:grimacing::grimacing:

But anyway i hope y’all have a great end of the week! Love to you all!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

So sorry my dear :hugs:
I don’t know how to help. I get your fear and don’t know an answer.
Just be kind to yourself, it is a tuff, awkward situation.
And it will be the same for your friend.
Everyone trys to act normal, as if nothing is wrong :grimacing:
Stay strong. :muscle:
Maybe picture yourself writing us of your party experience, telling us about it and how we will give you our support and love.
This helps me sometimes in fucked up situations.
Try to get some sleep :hugs: :sleeping: :laughing: :sleeping:

3 Likes

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I haven’t played guitar in more than 3 years. I miss it dearly but unfortunately can’t take either of mine along to to London. I will eventually get a new one but till then I resort to strumming about when I’m home. Hence the horrific sound and tuning. I’m just glad I haven’t forgotten how to play.

OT: Had a lovely day with friends and family today. Went out and about. Staying in tomorrow to relax, nothing planned.

@LP13413 Thurman seems to always be in the centre of attention, I love it!

@justinkilmer Try to not freeze please.

6 Likes

I am sorry. But i have something i don’t know what i get headache if i read or check phone while travelling in a running car or bus or train…I can’t even study that time… it’s all waste. All i can do is just listen… anything. Maybe i can chat that time thro voices…

2 Likes

I just came home from work, and now I’m shopping around for band stickers for my new laptop.

Just before the Christmas break, one of my co-workers tacked this to the bulletin board in our office.

DSCN3048

7 Likes

Heyyyyy, I know that feeling. Try to not worry too much, i think the best thing to do is to stay polite and open minded during your meeting. Don’t ask your friend why she didn’t answer to your messages (maybe it’s just because they confiscate her phone in the clinic).
Try to focus on the main reason you’re there: for a birthday party, so it would probably be a happy moment, or people have to make it happy :blush:

OT: On my day off for … SUM 41!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I caaaan’t wait, i’m super happyyyyy :joy::grin::partying_face: (and a bit nervous about the public transport strike but it will be fineeee)
Enjoying a good coffee and will play World of Warcraft a bit.

Have a good day everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

I whis I had the whole collection, they’re to expensive here which is weird because Friends are not so popular here…every year I’m waiting for the gift from santa :rofl:

tenor

The Mandalorian?! Youre cheating on us! :upside_down_face: :joy:

tenor (1)

Im on The One With the Sharks :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The urge to put stickers on my laptop is huge too @LP13413, but I’m holding on.

@Lilyope Have fun at the show!! :slight_smile:

OT: Met with my best friend last night, went out to a cool pub and caught up. We might go to a small gig on Saturday with some other friends, we’ll see.
I’m spending the day at home today, plan on doing nothing at all! Just eat a lot and drink too much coffee (already on cup number 3)!

5 Likes

Good Morning All! It’s Friday!! :tada::tada:

That is weird that it’d be so expensive there then lol
I got mine on a deal so it was even cheaper than normal so I’ll take it! :+1:

This might be a bad time to tell you that I’ve watched the Mandalorian and have debated on re-watching it :joy::joy:

YES!! :joy::joy::joy:

Only because you said please I’ll do my best! :smile:

I saw that oops! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

oh it’s just lovely! I always wonder why I live where the air can hurt my face :joy: :joy:
Just makes going home and having hot chocolate (or coffee) that much better :joy: :coffee:

Yeah you’re not wrong there but I guess I’ll take it over getting another streaming service… I don’t need anymore :joy:

OT: well It hasn’t snowed… yet but they say it’s going to hit and have upgraded us to a blizzard tomorrow… so I better get all the essentials for being inside… like bacon… bacon… maybe more bacon? :bacon::bacon::bacon:
Actually I think I might have enough at home already (said no on ever!)

Anywho… I hope you all enjoy your day! if I don’t freeze I’ll make sure to tell you of the hardship and the survival story of this weather :joy:

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind words​:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart::heart:
And yeah,i actually already thought about the party and how i will think there about how i would tell you about this…:joy::hugs:it does help.

You’re right​:innocent::heart::hugs:i’ll try my best to focus on that it’s party!
Thanks for your support​:hugs::hugs::heart::heart:
And have a great day too!!!:heart:have fun!:hugs:

:joy::ok_hand:

You too!( i hope you can,if you’re not too focused on trying to survive😝(at least with bacon))

So,HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!!!:hugs::heart::innocent:hope you can all enjoy the weekend! Stay kind​:hugs::blush::heart:

4 Likes

Good Friday morning! I’m in the midst of prepping breakfast. I just have one more night to get through before I enjoy another weekend free from work.

3 Likes

that’s so true - How’re you doing? Everything is fine? :hugs: :kissing_closed_eyes:

It’s so good to read from you - come back as often as you like -hugs and strength to you :kissing_heart: :hugs: :pray:t2:

That’s a deal! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Please update your Windows - you aren’t safe anymore, bc there won’t be new updates for Windows 7 :pray:t2: :love_you_gesture:t2: :metal:t2: :kissing_heart:

noooooooooo, hopefully you can enjoy your weekend - Are you doing well? :pray:t2: :hugs: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart: If you can’t answer, just give me a :heart: then I will know, that your doing well - many squishies to you! :heart: :kissing_heart:

thanks, It was good :muscle:t2: :sunglasses:

you’re welcome, If you got problems, feel free to ask :kissing_heart: are you doing well aswell?

Weekend is now buddy :heart_eyes: :raised_hands:t2: :grimacing: :crazy_face: and I’ve got something for you all :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

but first of all sending you strength, energy and positive feelings and also squishies :hugs: :kissing_heart: :sunglasses: :metal:t2:
Stay strong, 5,5 weeks is tough, but time flies - what are your plans for the weekend? I could use a little bit of the ‘earlywalker’ love and support :blush: :innocent: :hugs:

hugs back - I hope your doing well :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart: - are you a ‘friends’ fan? :slightly_smiling_face: :nerd_face: :sunglasses:

sure - why not. Got many Kerrangs! and Metal Hammer magazines :sweat_smile: :laughing:

maybe we’re siblings? I think this too :rofl: :raised_hands:t2: Is everything fine with you? :kissing_heart: :kissing_closed_eyes: sending you squishies :hugs:

It’s a compliment, bc I meant that I’m every time skeptical about any new music, but you did an awesome job - Hopefully you work on more stuff like this? :heart_eyes:

Yes, visit Kassel and me :star_struck: :metal:t2: :sunglasses: I can be your tourist guide, we’ve got some lovely places around here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And yes, I have every Kerrang! magazin which is related to Linkin Park or Mike Shinoda from 2017- today :innocent:

passion rekindled again? :star_struck: are you playing electric guitar or acoustic?
Enjoy your weekend :pray:t2: You’re doing fine? :kissing_closed_eyes: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

When it’s done you have to show your laptop with the new stickers - Which bands did you choose? :sunglasses: :metal:t2: :star_struck:

YES!!! :star_struck: I’m gonna see the guys 31th January at Offenbach - Did you check out the setlist from the new tour? :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
It’s just an awesome setlist - I think you’re gonna have an awesome time and gonna enjoy the concert :metal:t2:

please let me know, how the concert went :kissing_heart: :raised_hands:t2: :metal:t2:

finally it’s friday - we did it! :joy: :raised_hands:t2: :metal:t2: :grimacing:

the answer for bacon will always be: you can’t have enough bacon! :nerd_face: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :yum: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: wishing you a good start into the weekend - squishies to you and I’m gonna ‘test’ Uncharted this weekend :muscle:t2: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

@drounzer it’s friday and could please share some smiling pictures? :heart_eyes: :raised_hands:t2: :pray:t2: I hope you’re doing fine and sending you squishies :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@zanybelle first of all sending you squishies and energy :hugs: :kissing_heart: then I’ve a question: I’m searching a picture which you had posted (I think) - it was an dark Linkin Park angel and in this picture are many songs included like Breaking the Habit, Numb, In my Remains, Nobodys Listening, Waiting for the end, Iridescent, Roads Untraveled and many more - Can you help me? :pray:t2: :kissing_heart:

@framos1792 where are you? Make some noise buddy :raised_hands:t2: :grimacing: :hugs: Do you think the 49ers will win against the Packers?

@lpfan61 would be nice to read again from you :kissing_heart: is everything good?

also quick tags and squishies and love also to you @melisLP @jrtrussell @AJ_7 @alz89 @hilaryfol @raz7 :heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_closed_eyes: :hugs:

OT:

So, It’s time for the WEP! :sunglasses:

Linkin Park Wallpaper Ross Halfin Februar 2003 (2)
It’s the second picture from the photo shooting by Ross Halfin back in February 2003 :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

Who’s the winner? :rofl: I can’t decide between Dave, Brad and Rob :joy:

Chester Pavillon

So and this is the second memorial graffiti in Essen, Germany - It’s the official ‘Chester Bennington memorial Pavillon’ :heart: :pray:t2: - I was there in 2018 the day after the release of this place and it’s just beautiful.

From the inside (2)
The lyric picture for today is still related to ‘From the Inside’ - I like this part and it gives so much strength. I can hear that picture :heart: :metal:t2: :muscle:t2: :heart:

From the inside gif (2)
and an extra Bonus for all of you :kissing_heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2:

I’m gonna enjoy the restart of the Bundesliga and gonna watch with my Dad and one of my best friends together, Hopefully Werder Bremen can win against Düsseldorf, would be nice for my dad :sweat_smile: - Bayern Munich plays at sunday :sunglasses: :muscle:t2:

Wishing everyone a good start into the weekend and a good friday. Sending squishies, strength, positivity and energy to all of you -Thanks for awesome feedback and connection again, it gives me every time a good feeling - if you can’t ‘talk’ just leave a heart on that posting, so will know that you’re fine :heart: :kissing_heart:.YOU ROCK! :metal:t2: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :muscle:t2:

13 Likes

@HakManLP I learnt on a classical, then moved to an acoustic and eventually electric (which is the most fun). I ain’t good at any of them though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol, maybe. And yea, everything is somewhat okay, thx for asking. :blush: Have a good one. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes: I am working on other stuff but nothing’s ready anytime soon. Can’t say if it’s similar to this project yet. Have a good day!

3 Likes