HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Semester ends and I have three exams and one important interrogation only this week… Wish me luck :crossed_fingers:

Thanks :heart: Today I am not saying I am totally fine, but I can say it’s the most peaceful day of this week :relieved: Way to go

Glad you are doing fine! :grin: Enjoy your time and have fun! Sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

I’ve been too slow it’s already out of stock :sob: do you know if it will be available again?

4 Likes

Keep trying. It was out of stock for me to. 3 times, by the 4th time trying i got it in my shopping cart. :wink:

Hey, yeah already started , 1 month ago. Time flies. It’s a good job. Not a very challenging job, but it somewhere to start. Specially for me, because i changed work sector. Nice coworkers. I work in a group of people, around 16 people. Some are nice, some think they know it better. :man_shrugging:

How are you?! :blush: how work? And the kids?

Have a good day to!

Share it with us, if you like. :raised_hands: :blush:

Yes! :sunglasses: :metal: :muscle: nice.

Yep, me to. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

Love for all of you! :heart:
Have a beautiful day!
:v:

6 Likes

It’s so tempting to solve sudoku anytime I see any.

I usually solve it online at night if I can’t sleep.

@anna834 @HakManLP hugs back!

OT: waiting for my computer at work to complete installing Windows 10. I’ve already got 61%.

4 Likes

Good morning my lp family it going to be a good day . We get to where hat to work . Then tomorrow is blue day. So no unfoms. Yea. Have a blessed day everybody

4 Likes

@drounzer It’s up on my Instagram till later today, will disappear after, so gotta be quick!

OT: Lazy morning at home, about to grab my second cup of coffee. Parents are cooking, radio is on to some random station. I’m seeing friends later today, I cannot wait!!! We’re going to one of our favourite places since we were in uni. It’s candy heaven, I’ll take photos for you and share them if I can.

Weather’s been great too, sunny and not too cold. Finished watching Dark on Netflix, so if you guys have suggestions for another good series or something please share them. And I started on another book, hoping to finish it by the time I’m back home next week.

5 Likes

Im on my way!! Thanks for the quick response :raised_hands: :heart: :heart_eyes:

edit: yes! One step closer! Wohow :heart_eyes: you are awesome! :metal:

3 Likes

Great, thank you both! I’m curious, what did you think? :grin:

3 Likes

I woke up early, took a hot bath, and walked to Dunkin’ Donuts for breakfast. I just came home, and brushed this little ball of fur.

DSCN3044

Happy hump day!!

4 Likes

absolutely yes ! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grimacing:
For my WEP I’ll always use the three types: lyrics, art and oldschool wallpaper, so I think it’s ok :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

but I’ve got also something for the other thread - so just check here first and then in the other thread :kissing_heart:

that sucks :worried: :frowning_face: do you got some ‘extra time’ after work for some activities, which would you make tired?

you’re so often busy :sob: :sob: maybe you need more squishies! :hugs: :hugs: :heart: But sometimes you should take a break

ok, check out the sampling below :crazy_face: :kissing_heart: hopefully you like this kind of ‘pictures’ too :grimacing: :sunglasses:

welcome to the club, got my first presentation tomorrow :expressionless:

for the new kerrang! check out this here:

I collect every kerrang! which was with Linkin Park, Chester or Mike Shinoda and I had one with SlipKnot. Kerrang! is a very good magazine, maybe I should buy some more with Metallica or SlipKnot - I like the art prints and stories. They do a good work :metal:t2:

and back! :kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

are you one of the last persons with windows 7 like I was? :rofl: I got my upgrade to Windows 10 a couple of days ago

‘blue day’ means that you can wear some ‘alternative clothes’ ? :star_struck:
May you have a blessed day too :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart:

uhm, maybe you can send the sunny weather to Germany? :sweat_smile: :pray:t2: :joy: enjoy your last days of holidays :kissing_closed_eyes:

[quote=“rickvanmeijel, post:9566, topic:40470, full:true”]

I like it and it’s hard to get me to some music :sunglasses: :metal:t2:

aaaawwwwwww :heart_eyes: he looks so stylish :grimacing: :yum: good day to you Andy :blush:

quick tags, squishies and loooooovvvvvveeeee also to @anna834 @anngelenee @jrtrussell @lpfan61 @AJ_7 @IronSoldier16 (come back dude! :worried:) @melisLP @justinkilmer @Linkineli @Lilyope :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :heart:

OT: so, to get you all hyped for the WEP, check out these two:
From the inside

(I can’t upload my own -damn)

A couple of days ago the singlerelease from ‘From the inside’ turned 16! (release 12th Januara 2004) so I think, it fits perfect. Just feel the energy in the gif-picture to get your anger from your chest!
And then look at the single cover - I love covers like this one (just the early 2000’s oldschool flavour) :heart: :metal:t2: :sunglasses: :metal:t2:

12 Likes

At home I did a long ago. At work you’ve always got something better to do than look at the blue screen so you postpone it as long as it’s possible.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, just came online because our dear friend @anna834 told me it is my cakeday today :relaxed:. So I just wanted to say here that I’m doing a little better every week. I decided to stop with every form of social media, and it worked for me. It seems I feed my own misery with other peoples misery which consumed me… I miss you guys, so I might feel good enough to come here from time to time :slightly_smiling_face: hope you all are doing okay :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Good evening to this side :milky_way:
Good day to the other :sunny:
@Honey8 sweet dreams :sleeping:

That sounds good! :blush:
Do what’s best for you! :muscle:
But I’m still delighted if you are ready for this :kissing_heart: :joy:

Sure. :unamused: with another 80 bucks on shipping and toll. :roll_eyes: No, for the next order, they have to come here! :star_struck: :joy:
Or we get a order collaboration done. :kissing_heart:

Love it here! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
And @framos1792 is MIA anyway :roll_eyes: :triumph:

So creative! You are just awesome! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah! :partying_face: my favourite time of the year :seedling: I really enjoy it, despite it’s worrying to early.

Thank you very much for your words! :hugs: :heartbeat:

And did it work? :flushed:
I sure hope so! :hugs: :black_heart:

Good luck! :crossed_fingers: :muscle: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

Is it ok to ask, what you exactly are doing? Really curious.
Biiiig hug for you :hugs: :green_heart:

:hugs: :revolving_hearts:

The last person is probably me. And still no plans to change it, will see how long it last. :joy:

:point_up_2: this! You hear @evooba ! :blush:

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: and thanks for the pics in when and where, they are awesome! I love strange places (from my point of view) and even more, I love US towns. I just could walk and watch.
And live with everyone wondering, cause no one ever walks in the US :laughing:

You have to upload it on YouTube first.
Thanks for sharing. Wow! Dave looks great on that cover! :star_struck: :joy:

@anngelenee :female_detective: :banana: :pineapple: :hugs: :heart:

@Lilyope what’s up with you? :hugs: :purple_heart:

@StephLP18 :thinking: :hugs: :blue_heart:

@annejprado and you? :hugs: :orange_heart: miss your likes :kissing_heart: :joy:

@justinkilmer :flushed: :triumph: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :joy:

@Linkineli see you liking through my posts :heart_eyes: :hugs:

OT
10 hours again. But nothing to dramatic happend.
And @theearlywalker s promised sun finally showed up :sunny: Thank you for that :kissing_heart:

20200115_145827

9 Likes

@drounzer @anna834 It was OSC, a bad take at it. My guitar is so old and I haven’t used it in more than 3 years so it took a while to even get that sound. It was kind of horrible.

OT: It was great seeing friends today, sometimes I miss having them close. Seeing a couple more tomorrow and also going out to lunch with my parents. Should be a full day :slight_smile:
I did find my old From The Inside book earlier today, I might read through it again the next couple of days.

4 Likes

Oh ok :blush:

:joy::joy:ok(but for me really, lasania is the best on the next day!:grin:but also some certain kinds of cakes… like that one chocolate cake my mum always makes…ok i need to stop talking about food,i’m getting hungry now at night​:roll_eyes::sweat_smile:)

:heart::heart::hugs:

Ughh​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:i think to such a hard thing,you can’t completely get used to…
But i just saw your picture(at birthday thread i think) with some sweet,hopefully healthy lambs​:heart_eyes::hugs:

:star_struck:thanks for that advice​:blush:

:joy::blush::heart_eyes:back again​:heart::heart:

Ooh me too​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It is​:blush::joy:
Also love the other images you sent​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yes,i am​:joy::blush: hm here in munich the weather isn’t better… still gray,some days freezing cold,but suddenly some days towards lunchtime are warm​:thinking::thinking:

Wow sounds great!:heart_eyes::star_struck:
(i had yesterday another guitar lesson,and i mean i don’t wanna brag but now i can play ‘what shall we do with the drunken sailor’…)

I love that pic​:heart::heart_eyes::heart:

Thank you​:heart_eyes::hugs::heart::sun_with_face:your motivated posts always cheer me up!:blush::hugs:same to you!:heart::heart::heart:

:heart_eyes::blush:you too!:heart:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy::hugs:please never stop sending some cat pix i really enjoy them​:blush:

Cool!:heart_eyes::sunglasses:so do i understand it right,you have all of the lp-related kerrang! magazines? That’s awesome​:+1::innocent:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blush::hugs:thaaaanks love you too!

I do feel the energy! From the inside is such a great song…:heart_eyes:thanks for sharing these

That’s good to hear​:blush::heart:staying out of all that social media stuff is sometimes very needed for sure…
Just do whatever feels good for you​:blush:hugs for you​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah​:joy::heart_eyes:

Yeah​:joy::heart:trying to not miss out on everything…

Have a good day/night everyone!:heart::hugs:love&hugs to all of you!!! Middle of this week is already done,so stay strong 'til the weekend comes!:hugs:

6 Likes

It’s gonna be lil more busier soon :sweat_smile: 6 hr continue classes and 2 hr travel is gonna take allll the time lol.

2 Likes

Good luck :heart: :crossed_fingers: You’re gonna rock!

Thanks :heart: :heart: :heart: Have a wonderful day :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: Thursday again… weekend is in sight. That’s all important for me atm- I am already ready for the next holidays… 5,5 weeks to get there - waaay too early to start a countdown … however - let’s stay strong :muscle:t2: :hugs::yellow_heart:

@birdy1989 hugs :hugs: and feeling good is the proof you’re doing right :yellow_heart::hugs:

I’m rushing already again- guys feel heartly hugged :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: good night Andy @LP13413 and cya all tonight :grin:

Ot: :shower:

7 Likes

Had a coffee…now watching Friends :tv:

Hugs to both of you @anna834 (sup :banana: ? :laughing: ) and @HakManLP have a good day :hugs:

3 Likes

I woke up once again to new snow this morning.

DSCN3045

I know February’s going to hit hard, but I’m not a fan of this inconsistent weather. If it’s winter, I want the snow to stick around for a while. Instead, it snows, then it melts, it snows, then it melts, it snows for a couple days, it melts, and it’s warm for a few days. Mother nature, make up your mind, dammit!

Happy Thursday!

8 Likes

Good Morning all!
Happy Thursday

What a lovely morning in Minnesota here lol woke up to it being -11°f (about -24°c i think?) so brrr!! :cold_face::cold_face: and we are in for a possible blizzard tomorrow so snow day? :thinking:

Sounds like my kind of day! :star_struck:
I actually bought the whole series because they took it off of Netflix. At least I can continue to watch! :smile:

:pleading_face::pleading_face::joy::crazy_face::smile:
and of course a big HI!! and Big hug for you! :hugs::wave::wave::wave:

@birdy1989 glad to hear from you dear and happy to hear you are doing better!

Great idea! it’s amazing how much it can consume a person!

It’s never to early for a countdown :joy: But yes almost the weekend again! We can make this… so close…
tenor

OT: Well work is some what busy… at least I feel like it is (even though management says it’s slow)

As of right now rock music and coffee to help me power through lol

quick tags to for @drounzer @Linkineli @evooba @HakManLP @LP13413 @framos1792 @rickvanmeijel
and heck why not @theearlywalker and @anna834 too! hope you all have a great day!!

and of course anyone I forgot or couldn’t tag because of the limit!

9 Likes