HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I’m relaxing after work, and listening to music.

4 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: and hey lurker- I see you typing :blush: so I’ll change the order of my post today: good night Andy @LP13413 :zzz:

@evooba awwwwww sounds so good- enjoy every minute! You really deserve this :yellow_heart::hugs:

@drounzer enjoy the looking forward :blush: you sound really enthusiastic :tada::hugs: perfect mood :blush:

@HakManLP I can’t wait until Friday :grin:… get us maybe a small preview on hump day?! :tada::tada:

Love and hugs @anna834 I wish you the sunshine and the strength of the rising sun :muscle:t2::sunny::hugs:

I wish you all a good Tuesday soldiers :sunny::sunny::sunny: Stay strong - sharing is caring :hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs:

Ot: :coffee:

8 Likes

Good morning lp family. I hope u all had a great weekend. I t a beautiful Tuesday morning i up early getting ready to do a workout then get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

6 Likes

Bored at work!

2 Likes

Good morning!

DSCN3033

5 Likes

Good Morning all!

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Been getting a bit more busy at work so yay there! :joy:
I did get to create some valentine cards here at work and if I’m allowed to I’ll share them but not sure how the rights work on the customers end… so it might be a lost cause lol

@drounzer That cover is sweet! I better order one asap!!

Do it! Uncharted is one of my favorite game franchises of all time (I’ll be biased here :joy:) If you like a tomb raider style adventure these games are very similar.

Well off to work i go again! but had to stop and say hi!

Hope everyone enjoys their day! :smile:

4 Likes

Hey you all! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

Totally excited! :partying_face:
So awesome what you have for us in stock! :heart_eyes:

Definitely jelly :expressionless: :laughing: :star_struck:

:blush: :hugs: :heartpulse:

He turns 18 this month and is also still in school :grin:

Me. But not necessarily Lasania :flushed: :laughing:
More Chilli or Tiramisu.

You too :hugs: :yellow_heart:

Best of plans :blush:

Thank you :blush: They even announced this. But the rain had a different opinion :laughing:
Bonecrusher to you! :hugs: :blue_heart:

:grinning: :hugs: :orange_heart:

Thank you! :heart_eyes: Love that story! :joy:

Hey :hugs: :blue_heart: saw you typing :star_struck:

:star_struck: oh, make some pics from the inside and show it here :heart_eyes:
Hope you are doing well :muscle: :hugs: :green_heart:

@anomalia :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

OT
What a day!
10 hours.
One very old sheep and one small lamb dying in pain. I’m not the one, that do slaughtering. But I’m also no one that looks away, where is suffering. So I helped along the way, really a hard thing to do. Still, after so many years. Sigh.
And some more f*** up things, but don’t want to write a novel. :grimacing:
So I’m just happy that the day is over!
Now a beer, listening to @rickvanmeijel and @MenyaNet great new music :muscle: :star_struck:
and reading @Honey8 s new writing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Have to wait… the magazine comes out 1-18-2020. So 4 days waiting and then it needs to travel from USA to Europe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so it will take a while. If someone has is sooner, share it with us! :blush:

Do it! :grin: ive read that a lot of people have a "error’ or "out of stock’ messages. Try again and again. I had to do it 4 times until i finally got to order it.

Do it! :heart_eyes:

That was the intention :joy: :heart_eyes:
Love for you! :kissing_heart:

Woow :astonished: go woman! Wauw! Nice :sunglasses:

Good morning! :heart:

:joy:

Ooeh yes! :love_you_gesture: nice…
Have you played Beyond Two Souls, one of my favorite games!

Im sitting on the couch, rewatching Sense8! Damn good serie! Love it :heart: :heart:
Also eating sushi :scream: love that to :sushi: :heart_eyes:

IMG_0558
If found this one while i was reading some old Kerrang interview with Talinda. Love this picture :heart_eyes:

f7bb9c4831395e4a68e1a3b2fbe8e4a8
Somewhere this picture is cool and nice taking :joy:

AdmirablePeacefulBlackpanther-small
He is know with Chris :heart:

chester_dance
Crazy Chester. Love it :heart:

Have a good day people!
Love you! :scream:

:v:

4 Likes

Enjoy!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

May I help you? IMG_20200114_195958

5 Likes

thanks for this! I’ll give them a try :slight_smile: Are you doing fine aswell? :relaxed:

You’re welcome :pray:t2: and an extra ‘hearty’ for you :heart:

Hopefully :worried: Yes, I thought that too so I shared it :slight_smile: Is the weather better in your city? (I think you’re from Germany too? :sweat_smile:)

perfect holidays! :sunglasses: :metal:t2: greetings and hugs from Germany :hugs: :relaxed: :kissing_closed_eyes:

doing the same right now - what are you listening to?

Maybe tomorrow on Wednesday? But I need more ‘hearts’ and even more love from you :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: (just kidding=

Maybe I’ll give you all a sampling for friday and the WEP? :kissing_heart: (bc I’m a ‘good guy’ :nerd_face: :rofl:)

Are you feeling better or are you still ill? :worried: Hoepfully you’re feeling better :pray:t2:

check out some Shinodamemes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing:

Now I have no excusses and I’m gonna try it. I like these kinds of games, so maybe I’m gonna be addicted :crazy_face: Hopefully you got a good start too :relaxed:

Buy it now! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and I’m gonna buy the LPU19 - I think that’s a good deal for the new year :kissing_heart:

how are you that fast? :sweat_smile: :joy: But squishies and love to you :relaxed: :kissing_heart: :kissing_closed_eyes:

Bought mine yesterday too and here’s a sampling of the new kerrang!

OT:
also listening to @rickvanmeijel :sunglasses: :metal:t2: and I’m done with my uni work for tomorrow, so it’s gonna be a good evening :blush:

and sending also squishies and love to @zanybelle @lpfan61 @Honey8 @AJ_7 @jrtrussell @Marilau @IronSoldier16 @melisLP and @anngelenee :heart: :metal:t2: :hugs: (want to tag more :worried: )

16 Likes

I played so much guitar today, OMG it felt so good! I’m surprised I still remember how to play most LP songs by heart.

Seeing friends tomorrow afternoon, hopefully sleeping in and just chilling in the morning.

6 Likes

And yet I hear nothing about album covers :cry:. @anna834 See this is why I had to mention the lack of acknowledgement on the other thread! Haha :laughing: Just kidding hakman

Yes, it’s not as clear as the previous “what are you listening to” thread we had. Still, let’s try posting in there more. I enjoy seeing everyone’s music tastes :blush:

We should talk more about songs and lyrics and how we connect to them. I still say One Step Closer is my most powerful song, love those lyrics to this day! Also, love OML lyrics for obvious reasons. I should post this picture on the Linkin Park thread (sorry @framos1792) but I know everyone here enjoys them too:

5899a65178867b94c8871ae9f9d82c64

5 Likes

Just got into bed…guna try and get an early night!

3 Likes

Just making a quick post :hugs:
Sorry i am bit busy so can’t read all of your posts…
Nothing really great my side. Lil creative days finding ideas for new short story or poem. And i was doodling a bit in the morning on inktober weekly topics.

Have a great day everyone! :green_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

I just came home after another exhilarating night at work. Hopefully, the rest of my week is easy.

@HakManLP I think last night I was listening to

2 Likes

Have a good rest :hugs: @LP13413

1 Like

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny: busy days myside but the sun is shining and the birds are singing when the sun rises- it really feels like spring already :heart_eyes: and I love springtime- so everything looks good over here :blush::sunny::sunny::sunny::hugs::hugs: sending bonecrushers out to you guys! Stay awesome :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs:

@Honey8 buzzing as always :kissing_heart::heart: take care and I’m going to check out your thread rn - found your tag :wink: thank you :blush:

@HakManLP :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: good boy :hugs: :blush:… 2 days till WEP :heart_eyes::alarm_clock:… 48 hrs… yaay :tada:

@anna834 omg :scream: I really feel you on this, hope that all the other sheeps are ok… stay strong :muscle:t2: :yellow_heart::hugs:

@drounzer sushi?! Yummy :yum: did you already start your new job? Kinda lost track on it- if so then let us know how it goes :blush::sunny::sunny:

@justinkilmer heard your singing :microphone: and I really like it :clap:t2: give us more of this… call in the guys for the next karaoke battle ?!! I would really appreciate this :heart_eyes:

@anomalia lool :joy: how cool - you zoomed in and solved it?! Lmao :rofl:

Ot: :coffee:

@LP13413 can you confirm her solution? :joy: how is Thurmy? Give him some cuddles and sleep well :blush: good goodnight @LP13413

7 Likes

I can confirm @anomalia’s solution. I solve mine in pen every morning when I wake up. Thurman’s fine, too! He jumped up and laid next to me on the couch not long after I took that picture.

4 Likes

Happy to hear that :grin: Sounds perfectly fine :blush:

2 Likes