HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

:sunny::sunny:Good morning family :sunny::sunny: what a nice lot of pics :heart: makes the day so much better :blush: thanx @drounzer and @Linkineli :grin::hugs::yellow_heart:

happy to hear from the good flow at work @evooba - good going for the Assignment now :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

@HakManLP Grats- enjoy your merch - looks absolutely great, :heart_eyes: wanna see a pic with you wearing them :+1:t2:
@LP13413 belated good goodnight :crescent_moon: and definitely good morning Andy :sunny: thanx for the stream - will watch it later

@lauralou42 get well soon :muscle:t2::hugs:

Ot: :coffee:

:yellow_heart::hugs::sunny:Have a good Monday soldiers :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

6 Likes

Happy Monday to you too!!! :hugs::sunflower::yellow_heart:

Ot: merry Christmas to the [spoiler]eastern :face_with_hand_over_mouth:[/spoiler]Orthodox, happy day of the three wise men (Three Kong’s) if that’s your thing-catholic,

Otherwise happy start to the week for everybody! Hope y’all are recharged from the weekend and are ready to gooooo

5 Likes

:joy::joy: welcome back kiddo :hugs::yellow_heart: and good night!

Happy orthodox xmas :tada:

1 Like

At work and a little cold…got this tiny heater on but it sounds like it’s about to give up! Haha

3 Likes

:exploding_head: I forgot!
:thinking::zipper_mouth_face:💂🏻‍♂

Thank you :hugs: hopefully I’ll sleep now :sweat_smile:

Eyyyyyyy, I’ve got an idea hehehe spill some water on it and let it heat the whole office building up hehehehehehe :joy:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:aww thanks!!![quote=“drounzer, post:9416, topic:40470”]
96ee332c7284777635320d95796501eb

This one so cute :hugs:
[/quote]

It really is​:heart_eyes::hugs::heart:

This one is really cool😎

Yess​:joy::joy::heart_eyes:i love this!

Yayy​:heart_eyes::joy::joy:

Haha yeah!!!:joy::joy::hugs:
Thank you for aaall of these :heart_eyes::hugs::hugs:
Rn i’m busy but later i have to find this video from mike playing with the kangaroo (do you remember?:grin:)
Have a great day everybody!!!:hugs::heart::hugs::heart:

5 Likes

that’s really good to read - thanks for sharing this with us and me :pray:t2:

Yeah, these joggers are just fitting perfect. I’m really happy :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully your weekend was not that stressfull

aaawwww, you got it - that’s were my thoughts too :rofl: :metal:t2:

give it a try - but I think it’s so ‘typical’ mainstream. Take care of you too - looking forward for some new music from you? :pray:t2: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Yes, it was in Joe’s IG story and I had to save it for my collection :heart: :heart_eyes:

so, how’s your free monday? Can you enjoy it maybe with some favorite music and food? :sunglasses: :relaxed: :kissing_heart: :star_struck:

I can post some pictures of these two graffitis, if you wanna check them before :kissing_heart: two beautiful places and just awesome art work :heart: :metal:t2:

Also: A long quote is good and even more a fantastic feedback, thank you :pray:t2: :heart: :kissing_heart:

same to you :heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2:

yeah, our is still standing too - with all the stuff on it :rofl: :metal:t2:

It was so good, I won one game, so it was great :grimacing: :relaxed: :metal:t2: :heart: But furthermore I won the time with 2 of my closest friends and thats so much better :relaxed:

thanks for the many pictures! :heart_eyes: :heart: :pray:t2:

Yes, so I had to buy these two clothes :sunglasses: :heart: :metal:t2:

And yeah, I think the same way about Mike’s voice! :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :metal:t2:

Get well soon :relaxed: :hugs:

Ok, were do you find this one - OMG! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :metal:t2: I have to save it - thanks for sharing :pray:t2: :heart:

Ok, maybe later this week? I have to wash it first :laughing: :grimacing: :metal:t2: :relaxed:

Yes! But we need more coffee! :rofl: :metal:t2: :heart:

is the heater screaming at you like this? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

quick tags to @anngelenee @Honey8 @Lilyope @melisLP @chigokurosaki @justinkilmer @jrtrussell @raz7 @StephLP18 and @hilaryfol :kissing_heart: :heart: :metal:t2:

OT:

So, where’s my #mugconnection ? :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle: :partying_face: :rofl: :metal:t2:

A good start for the new week everyone - many hugs, squishies, love and positivity to all of you :heart: :metal:t2: :grimacing:

13 Likes

Happy Monday!!

I just woke up, sitting at the kitchen table, browsing. I should get breakfast.

3 Likes

Good morning Andy - @LP13413 here’s some sun for you
From a lake nearby- felt like spring! :heart_eyes:

Enjoy your breakfast - have a good day and cuddles for the boss :cat:

6 Likes

This I found on pinterest. I’ll type in what I’m looking for and the damn page will give about 5 options I hadn’t thought of = rabbit hole! Lol :wink::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah! Finally! This morning went out for a bit of shopping and afternoon/evening relaxing with good music, good vibes, lpu! :heart: :heart_eyes: :blush:
You? Free day for you as well? :grin: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

Good morning @LP13413 ! :cat: :hugs: :hugs:

Nice view @theearlywalker ! Have fun! :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

OT: shower, preparing the bag for tomorrow, then dinner :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Pray for Australia! Petrusich-Chester-Bennington

Stay strong people, animals and nature :heart: :heart: :sob:

7 Likes

Got back from work, hectic its our first day back! Tired as well

3 Likes

Just heard it. The production is alright, but the style isn’t my taste either. The saxophone at the end is cool though! I wish it were more present in the song. Btw I’ve just shared a preview of my music, check out my personal thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good evening to you all! :stars:
Good day over the pond! :sunny:
Sleep tight @Honey8 my dear! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Missed you too! :pleading_face: :grin: :hugs: :yellow_heart:
How is it going? :upside_down_face:

:blush: keep this up! :relaxed: but don’t forget to have fun with us! Missed you! :hugs: :green_heart: And your Chester pics! :blush:

Please, share :hugs: :heart_decoration:

Get well soon! :muscle: :hugs: :orange_heart:

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
“I told myself, I wouldn’t.” :joy:

Oh, pleeeease :pleading_face: :grin:

And back :revolving_hearts:

Hey! Nice you checked in anyway :hugs: :brown_heart:

:tada: :hugs: :blue_heart:

Thanks :hugs: :yellow_heart: hope you doing good or at least better :muscle:

Thanks! Good Tuesday to you! :hugs: :heart:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

@anngelenee :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation: What’s up? :blush:

@anomalia :revolving_hearts:

OT
Hm
No. No complaining. That’s just annoying. :joy:
So :dancer: :rooster: :crazy_face: :joy:

20200106_204443

13 Likes

@lplove It’s his signature sound recently, although I felt LP used to hold their own signature back in the day. Ten seconds in and you’d know it was them. Must be Mike. Awesome picture. Anyway, I was wondering where you’ve been! I’m hoping to see your top albums on the LP thread newly created here:

Come and post something!!! :wink:

@Linkineli so true. I just love the tone of Mike’s voice and we hear it so much more than we did in the beginning so I have a greater appreciation of it in any form.

So cute!!! :heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing. @framos1792 loves pictures on this thread so keep them coming :rofl:

6 Likes

:thinking: a grumpy Brit and a grumpy German :thinking: y’all should go into a bar and be the start of a joke lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Better run, little Mexican

3 Likes

How am I grumpy? :laughing:

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’m the gingerbrexican😈
HA and I threw a little brexit in there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes