HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Thanks, it’s just business as usual for me. :joy:

1 Like

I can’t get over that puzzle, I love it!!! Nicely done. :blush::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m enjoying some down time after dinner. Our (artificial) Christmas tree is still standing, but we did take all the decorations and the lights off it it today.

1 Like

Good morning!! :sun_with_face: :smile:
Just woke up, going to have breakfast :yum: :milk_glass: :coffee: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

5 Likes

Morning family :grin::sunny::sunny: Enjoy your breakfast dear :heart::kissing_heart: have a good Sunday everybody

Ot chores with :notes:

2 Likes

Good morning all! :heart:
Been very busy with work and stuff around the house.

Cool! Awesome clothing! :blush:
How was the time with your friends? And who wins with the games? :heart: love for you buddy!
C8GjlsOXkAQgJoo
This is how i feel now… very relaxed… :relaxed: and not in the mood to work…i have to work in 2 hours :neutral_face:

How was your day? Love and bonecrusher back :heart:

Soo cool!! :sunglasses: awesome! :love_you_gesture: that’s facking cool! :heart: :hugs:

For me the same. I don’t have much time anymore to check… :pensive: so i misses a lot i see… :fearful:
@anna834, @AJ_7, @framos1792, @justinkilmer, @lpfan61 @theearlywalker, @lplove, @evooba , @zanybelle, @LP13413 much love for you all! :heart: have a wonderful Sunday!

17b2b504c8814a2325b5e11a6990218c

940d09bc964379073a8137a329f6110d

9 Likes

Thank you! Now going to have lunch soon lol :laughing: :joy:
Enjoy the chores! :crazy_face: :hugs: I’ll keep going with them later lol

Thank you!! You too! :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

Starting another early morning at work. I’m in the boards (per usual) like

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: awwww … that’s soooo beautiful :heart:- and ofc sending you strength Andy :muscle:t2::hugs:

1 Like

I love the t-shirt and bottoms! They look so cool. My favourite logos.

Fine is better I agree - although some fans didn’t like it. Mike’s voice is such that either you truly enjoy it (both rap or singing) or you prefer it mixed with others. I just think his voice is extremely talented and he can hold his own in any type of song. Still I think Mike must have enjoyed working on Clockwatch… it just has his essence.

@drounzer thanks for the pictures of Chester! He really did love animals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: amazing person. :heart: How is work going and are you redecorating at home?

4 Likes

Watching the youtubes. Relaxing cuz I’m sick again :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Get well soon!! :muscle: :hugs:

Survived the weekend at work. It went more than alright in my eyes (dealt with a crisis too, bonus points! Yay!) and I hope the others saw it too and will report back nice things. On to a smooth week now… I’m off tomorrow and I seriously need to sit down and study, I need to submit my assignment before I leave next week.

Coffee and music for now, maybe some food later.

3 Likes

Have a good day! :hugs::purple_heart:

IMG_20191114_231405

5 Likes

Etc…

Mike’s voice is beautiful and I agree, he probably loved working on Clockwatch. Ya can tell from the first beat it’s him.

IMG_20191226_133725

6 Likes

Just watched the Lion King🧡 and now i’ll go to bed,i was ice skating today and i’m tired😁but @lplove, @drounzer thanks for the pictures, was good to see them​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:i love Chester with animals​:dog:

Smart words from you☺before i never thought about his voice in that way,how it seems to others,but i think it is exactly as you said.

Agree😍

Much love to you all​:heart::heart::heart::hugs:enjoy your evening/the rest of the sunday!

5 Likes

I’m home from another longgg Sunday at work. On my way out the door, I discovered that one of the boys on the baseball team accidentally threw a baseball at one of the front doors. Needless to say the glass looks like a spider’s web (it didn’t completely shatter…yet). It’ll be a nice surprise for my boss in the morning.

3 Likes

Okay, okay… prepare yourself :joy: :kissing_heart:
96ee332c7284777635320d95796501eb
This one so cute :hugs:

080122-F-8519O-778
The big man in action :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:

original-1
This one is sooooo funny :joy: :joy: couldn’t help to share this!

One more…??? :yum:

Okay one more… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PerfumedPeacefulFlee-size_restricted
Hahaha… ooh so funny :joy:

Okay… this one is also so cool… and definitely how Chester was… so crazy. :laughing: HeftyBadCivet-size_restricted
I had to share this one to :crazy_face:

Later people! :v: :heart: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

It’s been a couple months, but this popped up on my YouTube homepage.

On topic, still lurking, thinking about bed. Soon.

8 Likes

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stream!!!

2 Likes