HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

You can see the dudes reflection? Lol the shadow of two arms on the clock are at 3/20(?) I’m curious haha

3 Likes

Yes, you can see the reflection. I laughed as well. Wrong on the date though. Ig?

1 Like

Sure :grin:

Just came back from work. It got so busy at some point we didn’t have time to sit down with my manager at all so we did after we closed and everyone left.
This coming week is very important for both of us. We need to show the new company that we can do it and that we’re damn good at it. I need to prove to them that I can handle everything without my manager around (for those that know me well, they know that I’ve done this a million times before and I can rock it but now it’s different). I’m pretty sure we will be just fine but the stress is there…

In other news, I feel like eating the entire universe so I’m gonna make dinner and listen to some music. Hope you’re all going to have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

Btw, @LP13413 I can’t imagine how tough it must be for you at work too. I feel you, hang in there!

6 Likes

Yes, nothing special but nothing horrible either so I would consider it as a good start :joy:

2 Likes

Ah no :sweat_smile: tomorrow have to work BUT sunday and monday I’m free! :blush: :grin: :hugs: :heart:

Congrats @theearlywalker !!! :hugs: :tada: :tada: :sun_with_face: :heart:

OT: just had dinner, checking forum a bit :grin:

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny: great pics again @HakManLP - thank you and get well soon :hugs::+1:t2:

@evooba you can do it :muscle:t2: straight and strong as you are you will be seen as what you are: a great worker and teamleader!! :+1:t2::hugs::hugs:

@LP13413 sending strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: take care Andy :blush:

@lpfan61 good flow today :muscle:t2::hugs::heart: and then hooray for 2 free days :tada:

@anna834 get a bonecrusher :hugs::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart: @drounzer, @Linkineli, @birdy1989 and @lplove too… :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: have a good Saturday guys! And @framos1792 „the maiture“ don’t forget to care your inner child :crazy_face:

Ot :coffee:

7 Likes

Returning to see even more tags by @HakManLP, now I’m striking back! :smile:

How’s Clockwork btw? Better than Fine? @theearlywalker :sweat_smile:

Enjoy the weekend everybody. My holidays are over on Monday, that’s when the final countdown starts for me. Oh and new music is on the way :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll give Amir a second chance but this kinda music will never ‘be mine’ - Ok, it’s produced by Mike, but the only Rap or Hip Hop related I can enjoy or just hear is still Nu Metal or just Mike or Fort Minor. Sorry, but I can’t get into that. It sounds nothing special for me, but the positive one is, that you really can hear that Mike produced that. :sweat_smile:

I was like: Yeah, ok, wtf? :rofl: :sweat_smile:

just asking: Do you do something to feel better every day or get out of this daily stress? Maybe just ‘little things’. Sometimes I read your postings and my first thoughts are, that we all wanna hug and squishy you, just to get you out of this stress. Hopefully you can enjoy the weekend. Big hugs and greetings from GER to UK :relaxed: :kissing_heart: :blush:

Oh, no that sounds not good - maybe you’ve got a nice weekend end? :pray:t2:

that’s good to read - free mondays are the best mondays :sunglasses: :partying_face:

thanks buddy - yeah, I’m feeling better today and even fitter :grimacing: :muscle:t2:

‘Fine’ is sou much better than ‘Clockwatch’ (just my opinion) and sure I’m striking back too :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Hopefully you can enjoy the last to days bud’ :partying_face: :grimacing: :pray:t2:

10 quick tags (damn, we need more tags!!! :rofl:) to @zanybelle @drounzer @LP13413 @AJ_7 @melisLP @anomalia @Lilyope @anngelenee @Honey8 and @anna834

damn, I’ll tag more of you guys :sob: but hugs and love to everyone around here and always ‘thank you’ for the awesome feedback :pray:t2: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love ya soldiers

OT:

finally one half of my ordered new stuff has arrived :partying_face: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: - Both is size M and the jogger fits 100% perfect. The shirt is a little bit long, maybe I’m gonna size S for the LPU19

Today I’m gonna spend my time with 2 of my best girlfriends. We’re gonna play some card games, hear Heavy, Nu- and Trash- Metal and Punk-, Alternative- and Hardrock from our favorite bands, enjoying better times and just feeling good #NuMetal. Also we’re gonna do our late late late late ‘Secret Santa’ :grimacing: :sweat_smile: :joy:

Wishing all a good saturday and enjoy the weekend :muscle:t2: :metal:t2:

14 Likes

Finally heading home from work, it’s been alright.

@HakManLP Yeah, I listen and/or play music, cook and read (if I don’t have uni work).
Those joggers look great by the way!!

Just cause it was mentioned, I’ve only given Amir’s song a listen but I love the jazz vibes! Reminds me of Iggy Pop’s latest album a lot.

1 Like

Today Mike is the winner. This face!!!

4 Likes

Well if that’s the case, I think I don’t even wanna hear it :joy:. I’ll enjoy them for sure, take care!

2 Likes

No,unfortunately not,but i would share it if i find one​:slightly_frowning_face::heart:

I love this!:heart_eyes::pray:

I wish i had posters from them too :heart_eyes:yours is probably older but do you know where i can get one ?

Wasn’t that the one writing joe had once in his instagram story?or from a LPTV series? I think i remember that from a video somewhere😁it’s so talented!

One of my favourite songs… And thank you!:muscle::heart::heart::heart:also to you!:hugs:

Yeah totally😄

Yeah i also remember that he said he was not working on the lyrics…

You too! Hope you can calm down a bit from your stress​:heart::heart::hugs:

My monday is free too!:ok_hand::hugs::heart_eyes::joy:

Thanks​:hugs::hugs::hugs:bonecrusher to you too!:hugs::hugs:

Agree with you 100%,even though i really try enjoying other rap,i just can’t. I also tried Mike’s recommendations on spotify but i only love mike’s rapping😁
I also like ‘fine’ way better than clockwatch…:grin:

True words.

Great!:heart_eyes:i wanna order some things too…but i don’t have enough money for that,and shipping is so expensive​:persevere: what else did you order?

I hope everyone of you can enjoy this weekend!:hugs::heart:sending bonecrushers to all of you!

5 Likes

Yeah :grin: :hugs: :hugs:

Yaaay!! :tada: :hugs: :hugs:

OT: just had dinner, checking the forum :grin:

6 Likes

Hey dear :hugs::hugs::heart::kissing_heart: how nice to finally have you here :kissing_heart::heart: Enjoy the ketchup

3 Likes

Awwwwww!!! :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart:

IMG-20191224-WA0033

5 Likes

HEY U?! YEAH U!

How is everyone? :hugs: :green_heart:
Again about time to come in here.

That’s a sweet story, thanks for sharing :blush:

It’s so awesome! :star_struck:

You set the challenge :sunglasses: let us know how it went :laughing:

Hey! Congratulations on your nephew! :tada:
All fingers crossed for him! :crossed_fingers: You will see, time runs by fast, this is history and you have this little whirlwind that brings new energy into the family! :hugs: :gift_heart:

Could be my words :confounded: :laughing:

:joy: :joy:

One day :star_struck:

To long a quote, I know. But I can’t help it. :upside_down_face: :heart_eyes: Thanks :hugs: :green_heart:

:muscle: from all what you write, it seems you are born to manage those things! So no doubt, you will do great! :tada:

Back and forth :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

Yeah! :partying_face:

:see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Flower queen! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: enjoy your days off! :tada:

Annas :heart_eyes:
@anomalia @anngelenee @lpaniist :hugs: :two_hearts:

OT
Tired today.
First new word I learned in english in 2020:
Drafted

And my son just came in and said:
Mom, you know, when the Iran uses atomic bombs, it will be an alliance case for the NATO.
I get 18 this month and they would draft me then and there. :flushed:

We decided that laughing is a way batter handling.
20200104_200139
:rooster: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Thank youuu! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Missed a lot on here! Just want to wish everyone a good day/night.

Extra love and strength to @HakManLP @anna834 @theearlywalker @LP13413 @lpfan61 @evooba and everyone else who might need it!

Also sending Luck and strength to @the_termin8r (saw your post on the book thread)

Happy New year everyone! We made it through another year. Keep your head up, this is a new chapter!

12 Likes

Thank youuu!! Same to you my dear!! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

1 Like