HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Woo!! :champagne::tada::tada:

Nah keep the hyper phase :joy::joy:
But yes Congrats! :grin::grin::tada:

5 Likes

:star_struck: fantastic start to the year! :star_struck::partying_face:

So close… :pensive:

@HakManLP I know I missed replying to you further up! About following European football, of course! Well anytime I can :grimacing: la liga and bundes mostly… can never catch much but always watching highlights etc and definitely any ucl fixtures :grin:

Hope everyone else is doing great! :partying_face: congrats @theearlywalker for having finished! :hugs: I have to work on being around like my old self :exploding_head:

7 Likes

I think we all don’t mind a broken record when it sounds nice​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart:

Ooh how great!!!:heart_eyes::joy::sunglasses: i wish i saw people with Linkin Park logos walking around too!
I only have one similar moment,when i was wearing a LP t-shirt in summer time and i took the subway,it was pretty full in there,but a man across from me smiled with the brightest smile to me once he saw my t-shirt, that was cool😍

I do feel it​:joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:your excited words make me smile so hard at the moment​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart_eyes::heart: CONGRATS TO YOU you can really be proud of yourself!:hugs:love you​:heart::heart::hugs:
And i think the hyper phases isn’t bad​:blush::joy:

5 Likes

We finished the puzzle!!! It looks so damn cool!!

14 Likes

I’m relaxing after another long day at work. I got paid today! I brought home my lightest paycheck of the school year so far with only 19 hours of overtime.

@evooba How long did that take you?

2 Likes

Better luck next year :rofl::rofl:

Sounds good to me! :grin:

That’s just awesome!! I love it when you get to see a fellow LP fan! and just makes it all so much cooler that you made both her and her mothers day!

@evooba that is so cool!! :scream: :scream:
I don’t know how or when but I am obtaining this masterpiece one way or another… my version of Mission Impossible! :joy:

5 Likes

@LP13413 I think around 10-12 hours.

@justinkilmer Ha! I plan on framing it and putting it up on my wall. I’ve never done it before though so I’m currently looking at some puzzle glue and stuff like that.

3 Likes

The puzzle glue always worked for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I glued my puzzles then would glue it to a piece of cardboard that was the same size for rigidity :slightly_smiling_face:
Looks great! :grin:

2 Likes

Perfect! That’ll look sweet on your wall!

1 Like

Non LP related question and yes it was part of my crisis couple weeks ago. My younger sister gave birth 2 months early and now my nephew (really weird to say that) is in the NICU and will be for at least 3 more months. My mom and someone my brother-in-law knows set up a GoFundMe page. Do y’all know where I can put the link to gain more attention besides my social pages? Thx!

So yes, I’m having a hard time with this bc of my own past. It’s caused family issues.

LP/Mike related… waited for the new Amirsaysnothing song to come out in a few hours to hear what Mike did in his producer chair. And bc I love this picture, here ya go…

IMG_20191207_095338

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: can’t believe it’s Friday already again :tada::tada: looking forward for the weekend posts already @HakManLP :tada: hope you’ve already something in the pipe?

@evooba :heart_eyes: was it a Christmas gift? I is it available in his shop? Looks sooo great!! I love it :heart:

@framos1792 the new you??? Did I missed something??

@justinkilmer :joy: have a good day

@lplove sending strength to you and your family… local radio and tv stations are a try to spread the fundraising- keep us updated- good luck :pray:t2:

@anna834 and @anngelenee hugs to you :hugs::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart:

And ofc @Honey8 @AJ_7 and @lpfan61 love :heart: hugs :hugs: and strength :muscle:t2: To each of you :hugs::heart::muscle:t2:

Ot :coffee:

And since you definitely already sleep- you’ll get a wake up call later today Andy :sunny::sunny::sunny:

9 Likes

Oh yes! The quiet, mature, mustachioed me :japanese_goblin::man:t2::joy:

Ot: hooked on the mandalorian :exploding_head::star_struck: need to sleep :persevere:

3 Likes

Happy late new years to. My lp family i hope thar you all had a great new year. I had a good day. .

6 Likes

@theearlywalker It was a Xmas gift yeah. My flatmate has it custom made for me (there’s our photo hidden in there too, if you look close enough). It’s pretty great!

OT: On break at work. Today is my manager’s last day, he’s on holidays from tomorrow which means I’m in charge. Hopefully it’ll be an easy and smooth few days, I don’t want any surprises.

2 Likes

Yeah, Frank is changing on Dany Trejo on xanax :man:t4:

Big hug and Happy New Year :hugs: :tada:

2 Likes

Very interesting way to put your name between XX :laughing: and you skipped one n :grin:

Huge de hug :hugs: :green_heart:

1 Like

I’m on my morning break at work. Lurking. Like a boss. I go back on nights next week, and I’m working Sunday. We have seven more weeks until the next recess.

1 Like

Good Morning all! Happy Friday!

Thank you hope you do too!

The Mandalorian is great! I’m a bit sad I have to wait until next fall now though :sob:

I look forward to seeing this… “new” you :joy:

That’s a pretty awesome gift if you ask me!
Good luck and hope being in charge goes smoothly for you!

OT: Lurking while work is slow, they now started to tell us that we should take a day or two off this month because of how slow it’s getting, so going to figure out what days I should take :thinking:
Until then I guess it’s rock music and finding ways to pass the time :joy:
Enjoy your day everyone!!

5 Likes

A very late Happy new year LP family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :metal:t2: :heart:

hopefully :blush:

Yeah, I don’t like the ‘troll commentaries’ for example, but on the other side I like to get the news ASAP :sweat_smile:

still searching :unamused: :cold_sweat:

thanks, sending hugs back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :relaxed: :hugs:

Did you find one? :star_struck: :kissing_heart:

wow - but the result is just awesome :sunglasses: :metal:t2:

always :kissing: :hugs:

you have to check out the graffitis in Essen :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :metal:t2:

and now weekend time? :pray:t2: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

So true and thanks for sharing - hugs to you :kissing_heart: :hugs: :relaxed:

your favorite team or teams? :grimacing: :sunglasses:

WOW! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: perfect mashup for a ‘Mike Shinoda 2019’ :heart_eyes:

Damn, hopefully that will turn into something good? :pray:t2: :pleading_face:

What are your first thoughts on the new song?

sure - it’s the first weekend post for 2020 :sunglasses: :heart_eyes: and I know it’s a little bit late but: Congrats!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :kissing_heart:

It’s good to read from you again :hugs: :relaxed:

to many Shinoda lyrics? :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :metal:t2: :heart_eyes:

Do you had a good start? :blush:

Healthy would be nice - I’m little bit sick since New year :expressionless: maybe some pictures would help? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

also quick tags to @anomalia @AJ_7 @Marilau @melisLP @zanybelle @rickvanmeijel @raz7 @chigokurosaki @jrtrussell

OT: just doing the week-end post and enjoying the day with some movies :blush:
The first one here is a classical wallpaper straight out of my childhood room :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes: still got the original one as a poster.
Yeah, I’m just speechlees - this one was made for a college block. Just awesome :heart_eyes:

“So I’m breaking the habit, I’m breaking the habit… TONIGHT”

I want to start the new year the same way and just breaking the habits! Positivity, hugs and strength to everyone.Wihsing all a good week end :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart: :metal:t2:

16 Likes

Clockwatch: has the Shinoda flair so ya can tell right off the the bat he produced it. Even the lyrics resemble Mike, which btw, people are questioning bc on one site Mike’s listed as the main writer but Mike said he didn’t do any writing, soooo…??? :thinking: Def have to listen to it more just to get used to Amirs voice, never heard of him before. They did a 2nd collab. Your thoughts?

Oh and there’s an easter egg on the main picture. Let me know if y’all wanna know what it is.

20200103_001131

2 Likes