HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I think ima just binge as much of friends as I can tonight :joy: with my goal of going through 4 seasons and make it to this

If you start episode 4 of season 10 at 11:48pm then you’ll hit midnight the moment chandler says that :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Happy New Year all!! Here’s to 2020!! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy New Year from the UK guys :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy new year!

Thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Eyy! Always there whenever you’d like to talk! :hugs: Just send me a text and I’ll be there for you asap… love ya! :heart::shamrock:

Thanks for the love @HakManLP ! :hugs:

On topic: just came to check notifs this new year. Hope you all have a great start!! :sparkles::muscle::fire:

3 Likes

Happy new year you all! :boom: :fireworks:

Even @framos1792 made it, finally. :laughing: :hugs: :black_heart:

Needed a moment to get the conection. And I so loved Alf as a kid. Even had a Alf sweater. How this kids came up with the name for their band? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh, that’s a good idea, will do that too.
And watch the movie! It’s awesome! :star_struck:

Haven’t seen any jet.
And yeah, it would be real fun. At least dreaming a little about it. I would like to do a pilgrimage. But have trouble with the purpose, besides to walk the Camino de Santiago is now adays a little like walking Time Square on a Saturday. :laughing:
It would be a real fun purpose, even when I can’t join in this whole Chester holy crap, to be honest, I think it would piss him off too. But to build a map for others with routes and visiting points, meet with other LPUler all over the world, organise something like couch surfing for fans … fun ideas. :grin: :joy:

Wow! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: thank you! Love to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love this :heart_eyes: :star_struck: thanks :relaxed:

So necessary! Don’t you dare abandon us! :triumph:
JK, I’m happy, when ever you show up! And yes, I miss you otherwise! :kissing_heart: :hugs:

:tada: :partying_face: can’t wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Again and again :joy: nice meeting you today! :hugs: :heart:Hope my music didn’t make you run :crazy_face: I can’t see my playlist anymore, so I have to take it how it comes. :grimacing:

Right backatya! :revolving_hearts:

I know my dear! You have already deep roots in my heart. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: just missed you that day, and as I registered it, you were already at sleep. :sleeping: :hugs: sweet dreams :blush:

@lplove I’m thinking of you! Keep the fight up! :muscle: :yellow_heart:

@theearlywalker by now, I have probably crushed every bone in your body, but still some more :bone: :hugs: :blue_heart:

@StephLP18 just the best for your new year! :hugs: :green_heart: and to @chigokurosaki :hugs: :purple_heart: hope to see some more collaborations by you :star_struck:

@lpfan61 just got a like by you :blush: :sparkling_heart: :sunflower:

@LP13413 wish you a little slower year in your job and more time for yourself :hugs: :blue_heart:

@rickvanmeijel how was it? The bachelor’s degree will just happen. And life after will be a great exciting adventure :muscle: :grin: thanks for your beeing here! :hugs: :green_heart:

@Lilyope :kissing_heart: :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :purple_heart:

@AJ_7 :hugs: :heartpulse:

Love to you all! :two_hearts: and again this:

20200101_171140

OT
Had a really black day before new years eve. Just not good in handling some emotions and the down fall is severe. Loosing voice, hope, me …
Just incapable to reach out.
But it wasn’t that long, I managed to crawl out on my own.
Out on a party on new years eve. Met a few people, but mostly stayed alone, danced and got drunk. I’m very restrictive that way, seldom let myself. With 3 beers and not a whole bottle of secco, it was a lot for me. And I am such a happy drunk. So carefree, all the problems still there, but not bothering me. I love this!!!
That’s way I’m so restrictive :crazy_face:
Even now, a little hangover, I live on this happy feeling. :blush: :blush:

20200101_171204

9 Likes

Oh yeah i will do that!:heart_eyes::v:

Yeah Chester shouldn’t be seen as an untouchable holy god or something, and i think he isn’t, and in the sense of kind of a community journey it would be cool!:innocent:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:thanks! Makes me smile!:heart:some love for you too​:heart::heart::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Glad you are a happy drunk person and enjoyed new year’s eve!:muscle::hugs:
To you and @theearlywalker , @HakManLP, @evooba, @chigokurosaki, @drounzer, @zanybelle, @IronSoldier16, @Honey8, @alz89, @Mockingj4y and also YOU i couldn’t tag- also from me a (late) HAPPY NEW YEAR​:heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::fire::ghost: i hope everyone of you wonderful, nice,lovely people had a good start into 2020,love and many squishies out to youuu​:heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

20190505_124337_rmscr

And Here’s a chazy and mikey picture for ya😇

11 Likes

Hellooo soldiers!! :heart: :sun_with_face: how’s going the first day of the year? :smile:

Hello @Mockingj4y ! Nice to see you again! :smile: :sun_with_face:

@HakManLP @Linkineli @drounzer @anna834 @theearlywalker @justinkilmer
And aaaaall! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

OT: preparing the bag for tomorrow morning to go to work :roll_eyes: :grin:

8 Likes

Happy new year everyone!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::partying_face::grin:

I didn’t have time during the holidays for writing something here because of family and friends, but now i’m back to normal life. Thank you for your thoughts and wishes :hugs::purple_heart: (i didn’t read everything yet but will do it later)

Thank you for this beautiful year, i met a lot of people, enjoyed good talks with you all, smile and sometimes laugh reading some thread here. I hope we will enjoy time together in 2020 too!

I wish you the best for this year, may your dreams come true. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Here an inspiring poster i found in the air bnb in Belgium:
20191228_195102

8 Likes

Happy Hump Day New Year!

Is everybody seeing in 20/20 vision yet?

Right now, I’m catching up on my YouTube subscriptions from last year.

6 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: and yeah - I’m late but I wish everybody and each of you a good 2020- honestly it feels like 2019 or so… but yeah- let’s pretend everything will be better :+1:t2::sunny:

I’m writing my colloquial paper almost the entire holidays for receiving my Trauma- Therapist certification- and it’s almost done- better so- because tomorrow is deadline- looks like I’m that type of person who needs a LOT of pressure to get in motion- :sweat_smile::crazy_face:… long story short: thanx to @Honey8 and @NickGr that you both were right there with love and hugs when I was about to break down :hugs::hugs::heart::heart: and ofc to you all here- thinking of me and for your hugs :hugs: and :heart: @anna834 @HakManLP @Linkineli @zanybelle @drounzer and @everybody I missed to mention - I love to have a spot in your middle guys :heart: feel heartly hugged soldiers :hugs::yellow_heart::heart: and all the best for you all

Ot: :coffee: and rereading again

Good goodnight Andy :crescent_moon: @LP13413- yes I love rituals

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny: Good day peeps :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny::sunny::yellow_heart:

12 Likes

Hey! :hugs: You’ll do great in your papers and it’ll end till the deadline! :muscle::heart:

4 Likes

At working trying to concentrate…it’s not happening! Lol

4 Likes

Heading in to work, need to speak with my manager. I’ll head home after, have to start on that uni assignment…

@theearlywalker you can do it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m still laying in bed(it’s 2 pm)bc i’m ill​:expressionless:. I’m so glad i was fine to silvester eve​:joy:,but now head- and stomach ache came back… and i am so hungry and there is the smell of pizza my family made and it comes into my room but i know if i eat something i will have to throw up. hard days already in 2020…:grin:

Yayy​:muscle::hugs:

Me toooo

:heart::heart::hugs::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:here is always a spot to be and get love and hugs​:hugs::hugs:
@everybody , take the love you need today,i wish you a great day!:heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

I’m checking in on my 9:00 break at work.

@theearlywalker You’re almost there! Good luck!

2 Likes

Good Morning all! Here’s my first Hello of 2020 so Hi all! :wave::wave:

I wouldn’t think of it :smile: well… maybe @framos1792 might abandon him… :thinking:… nah maybe I’ll keep him :joy:

anyways back to topic… I’m always happy to be here! Pretty sure I sound like a broken record when I say you guys are my second family but oh well I’ll say it again :smile:

@lpfan61 :hugs: right back at you!!

@theearlywalker Hope you paper went well and that you got it done to your liking! Will be exciting for you to receive your certification!

OT: Slow day at work here, and because last week was short due to holidays and then this week was short due to both new years and a blizzard; I have no work ambition :joy: I’m not even sure I know how to work anymore :rofl:

So until I figure out how it’s time to listen to some of Mr. Shinoda’s songs

I hope you all had a great New Years and hope you have an awesome Thursday!

6 Likes

Today on my bike ride through the woods with the dogs I did a stop at the supermarket for some groceries.
As I entered the shop, a girl came out, wearing a black cap with a Linkin Park logo.
Like this:
2016_1121_10272_5121
First I didn’t even react, to common to see this logo for me. :joy:
Then I run after her, tapped her on the shoulder and said: “Totally awesome cap!”
She and her mother besides her lightened up like a Christmas tree, laughed at me.
:blush: :blush: :joy: :joy:
Such an awesome moment! :heart:

No pretend my dear. We are just two days in!
It will be better!
Stay strong! You are awesome! :heart:

@anomalia what’s up with you? :pleading_face: :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

Love! :heart: :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart:

8 Likes

ITS DONE :pray:t2: AMEN and THANX to you all :heart::heart::heart: - your words gave me the last ENERGETIC LOVE kick that I needed!!! :heart::heart:

I really really needed you guys and you were all here at the very right moment THANK YOU :kissing_heart::heart: I can’t point out how thankful I am to be a part of this AWESOME FAMILY :hugs::hugs::heart::heart: Sending out my gratitude- I hope YOU feel it - it’s INCOMPREHENSIBLE big :heart::heart::kissing_heart: and goes right into YOUR :heart: HEART :kissing_heart:

Edit: sorry it’s the HYPER PHASES NOW :joy::crazy_face: will be back at normal soon :joy:

11 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball: :trophy:

Biiiiig smile here! :grin:
:hugs: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes