HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Today’s been good. Not as crazy at work and had a good catch up with my manager. I even booked holidays! Whooo!
Going to chill for the rest of the evening, already have coffee, might listen/play some music too and continue reading my book before bed.

3 Likes

@evooba question:
You had Mike, LP and LPU merges. Is the size all the same? Or are there variability in between one size?
Thanks
And enjoy your evening :blush:

I think it’s the same. I always get M for t-shirts, S for hoodies. My MS hoodie is massive (I literally cannot wear it, but LP ones are alright, even though it’d like them in between, like S/M type of thing)

1 Like

Yep it works :partying_face::hugs::purple_heart::woman_cartwheeling:

1 Like

I agree😇

Oh thanks!:grin::grin:

1 Like

I just went out Christmas shopping with my mom, and my youngest sister. I more or less just window shopped.

2 Likes

At my dads and going to meet up with 2 of my friends who I haven’t see for ages!

2 Likes

Cool, okay, write that down. :blush:
How does this sound?
“Your most inspiring LP lyrics/things?”

Some family time, :hugs: :blush:

Have fun today :hugs: :kissing:

Have a good Sunday people. :heart:
Enjoy it.

1f4933b416b922d91fdc8e930f3ca8e3
Enjoy your coffee time :coffee:

8 Likes

you’re doing it right, but sometimes emotions or just "acting emotions’ must get away from my chest :grin: - and even this “rude way” can help, even when you’re not showing the finger to the person and just imaging it

Ok - yeah me too :see_no_evil: :heart_eyes: Maybe we can discuss about that in the right topics? :blush:

good to “hear” from you - sure, they’ll keep coming :rofl: :metal:t2:

yeah, shipping time is so bad - My shirt and joggers aren’t shipped yet :unamused: My mug and hoodie were shipped the next days after I ordered it and my second order was on the same day but still “unfilled” :expressionless:

Yes, I’m doing well - thank you. Hope you’re doing well too today :metal:t2: :innocent:

I know a european football player with this last name :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smile:

Now I really want some cookies :heart_eyes: :rofl:

that’s good - I “hate” christmas shopping :unamused: but mine is done too

I would say that we’re keeping this in this thread hear and sometimes these pictures are just goodies to make the day a little bit better. An own topic would be after a while a little boring. These pictures are surprises and we should keep doing this here to surprise the other LP soldiers.
Also a nice picture of Chester and Mike and of course of Chester and Joe too - it makes the day a little bit better :heart_eyes: :heart: :pray:t2:

please tell me more about the M&G with Skillet :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

OT: lazy sunday and I’m going to spend my time on a little bit uni stuff and watching movies, eating some good food and enjoy the day

Hope you’re all doing well soldiers - hugs and love to you :heart: :metal:t2: :pray:t2:

8 Likes

I really like that title,but now as @HakManLP said it’s maybe better to keep stuff like the photos😍(i love their cappuccinos😎)here. But for other things like talking about lyrics,a different new thread would be good i think, with that title you just said.

So the other thread wouldn’t be about pictures but about lyrics and other (inspiring)things from LP. Or is that kind of unnecessary? But i would like it😇

Have a relaxed sunday everyone!:hugs::heart:

1 Like

That was my idea yeah. :blush:

Thats kind of my question to. But i read that some people like to know more so… im just suggesting… :raising_hand_man: :man_shrugging:
Making a topic is easy done…

Hahahah :blush:
They are lovely, kind, easy to talk to. Very humble to meet you. They listen. The music is ofcourse awesome… :heart: :metal: and John came in the crowd during the concert, put his hand on my head while he was singing “Awake and Alive”. Give me a high five after the song. He is very close with the crowd during the concert. They all do. But John more… talked about Chester to. And that the song “Victorious” he wrote after Chester’s passing. And that he hoped that the song inspired people. :heart:

4 Likes

Another weekend gone, chilling at home now listening to some music (Fontaines DC currently on) and drinking coffee.

@HakManLP Yeap, I’m down!

2 Likes

Good evening and happy 3. Advent :candle: :candle: :candle:
Good day over the pond :sunny:
Goods night rest @honey :hugs: :heart:

:joy: and what is the difference to favourite? :kissing_heart:
Sorry. :grimacing: I just go with what ever happens. :hugs: :orange_heart:

For me, this is also good:

I really enjoy the pics here and the LP talk. And why not? If we share mugs, why not the current thoughts on a LP song or album.

Thanks for sharing :blush:

Hope you all (still) have a relaxing Sunday! :blush:

My tag function just won’t work, I have to spell every name and don’t get any proposals :roll_eyes:
So just feel yourself tagged and hugged by me! :hugs: :green_heart:

OT
Have finally organised my Christmas eve. I will spend it with friends and their 4 kids. Age 8 month to 9 years. This will be action and fun! :grin:

20191215_201303

5 Likes

@HakManLP thank you for the tags :blush: I’m fine,just really busy with work and stuff :sweat_smile: I have some free days for Christmas thought :grin:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OT: going to sleep soon, tomorrow have to wake up at 4:00 am :muscle:

3 Likes

I just put in 5½ hours in at work, and now I’m in for the night.

I’m holding my breath that this will last me through the new year, but I may need to look for a new laptop soon.

3 Likes

I came back from an amazing day with my father, we spent 8 hours talking about everything and having a good day.

Goodnight guys, I’m going to play for a while, then sleep.

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: so my last working week starts today-
one last rearing up and activation of the last power ressources :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: - countdown on 5 :tada::tada:- and I’m planning nothing- going to take everything as it comes along… I hope you all had a charging weekend and feel prepared for the pre-xmas craziness :crazy_face::joy: - I wish you all good overcoming :yellow_heart::hugs::hugs:

Ot: coffee

@lp13413 … maybe Santa brings you a new laptop?!! Keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:… good goodnight Andy :zzz:

8 Likes

Short break before I leave for the flock.

Just did my order :partying_face: :partying_face:

This in mans M was already sold out,
so I did go with the woman shirt.
If someone is undecided, better hurry!
20191216_103111
Good Monday to you all! :hugs: :green_heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Down with the tattoo topic? Sorry, It’s just monday and my brain is already done with this week :rofl:

good to hear, hugs back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :innocent:

Nooooo, maybe “Medium for Man” gonna be restocked? :tired_face: :sob: :pray:t2: But I have to wait for my two other orders - and one of them is still not shipped afer 14 days - just waiting for THAT email :rofl: I have to try the “M size” again from the original LP store and if it’s a little bit to big or long, I’m gonna take “S” for the LPU19

Also my birthday code doesn’t work for the LPU19 bundle - but why? Can anyone help me with that? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OT: coffee and I want to sleep all day long :joy: sh*tty day, maybe this one makes me little bit more happy :heart_eyes: :rofl: :metal:t2:

It’s not the original one (Can’t find it on youtube - I think it’s being deleted?) but it’s still something :heart:

Hope everyone got/gets a good start for the new week - stay strong and positiv soldiers :heart: :metal:t2:

5 Likes

Today just couldn’t get any better. Besides updating my website with a new blog post after a long time (check out my personal thread if you like), I’ve FINALLY managed to find an internship!! It’s been so very stressful since I’ve been approaching at least 20 companies for over three months. On top of that, this Friday is the deadline for finding one, so I got it just in time. Feels so good to let go of the stress and worrying, just needed to write this off my chest so to speak. Shout out to @AJ_7 since you wanted to know how the interview would turn out :smiley:

9 Likes