HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Left work early today and managed to do some secret santa shopping. Met up with my flatmate for lunch after and now we’re just chilling at the house. She’s baking banana bread and I’m finishing up the assignment (only need to add the references so yay!). I’m officially back to work full time from tomorrow so it’ll get busy again.

@HakManLP Nah, I love tattoo talk, I don’t mind it. I’m the type of person that wants a million of them. Was just saying that we have a few topics about them already.

3 Likes

Yep, most of the time. I see your tags though, they just keep coming :joy:. Doing well, just been a bit stressed out lately. Holidays are one week away though, so almost break time. Take care!

4 Likes

Good evening you all! :candle: :candle:
Good day to the other side! :sunny:
Sleep tight @honey don’t let the bedbugs bite! :hugs: :heart:

Finally I have my voice back! :blush:
I was already sad, vulnerable and wide open. With this and full work using 2 days to visit my mother, bad idea. But my grandma with 91 gets less and less every day, I just can’t skip opportunity to see her. And my brother was there, my sister, my nephew.
With my mother, in some ways it was easier, as I was full of rejection, blaming, revolution, couldn’t stand her closeness.
That’s gone.
But now I see her, she is so insecure, unhappy, so lonely, so full of longing. It’s so sad.
I am so much loved, by my siblings, my stepdad, my friends. And she envy my life, thinks I have everything she ever longed for.
No one can safe someone, who see the blame everywhere else.
Being there with her, it eats at me. I just can’t show the real me, no more hurting stuff for her.
In the end, I couldn’t even talk anymore, felt frozen solid.
Good to get back to work, to get back to life.

Say it to my mother! :laughing:
But to be honest, that aren’t really good words to get, when I’m already down. :grimacing: Sorry.

:partying_face: :partying_face: :tada:
Congratulations! So happy for you! :grin: :hugs: :green_heart:

How was it? I want details. :star_struck:

:exploding_head: how did you manage this? :astonished:
We had winter with some days -15°C (5°F) and there already work was just horrible. The inside of my nose froze. :confounded:
I really should stop whining about the rain.

Oh, f*** didn’t thought about the shipping time. I leave for work at the 13th already. :confused:
And don’t come home in between. :confused: Sorry.

Thank you so much for always thinking of me! :blush: back at you! :hugs: :blue_heart:

I know, this is already a long post, but I just can’t stop me from quoting this:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
For me, where Friday never ever had ment weekend, it’s a whole new happy Friday feeling! :blush:
Thank you! :hugs: :orange_heart:

@anomalia being silent and listen to music on plug.dj, always sooooo good! :hugs: :yellow_heart:

And thanks to all of you!! It’s such a blessing to have this place, to have you. Even by just lurking! Save heaven. :grin: :laughing: :heart_eyes:
Love to you all! :green_heart: :revolving_hearts:

OT
Today
20191213_124716

6 Likes

Congratulations @drounzer! This is absolutely great news!

Thanks for the tags @HakManLP and @drounzer. It’s been a crazy week. I hope you both are doing well!

I second what @anna834 said! We want details @drounzer!

@rickvanmeijel Sending strength. Uni is always the worst just before holidays. Keep your head up, you are almost done the semester!

Have a great day/night everyone!

9 Likes

With a hat like that not only your nose will get frozen but your ears as well. Time to change for a winter style. You need something like that:

4 Likes

I have such a thing. :grin:
It needs a little bit more cold and less rain to wear it.

2 Likes

Heyhey!!
Oh man/woman/girls/guys! Woohoow… the concert was facking AMAZING! They are so nice and kind and lovely to meet. Was my second time… and they are beautiful. Got to talk with them, about my depression, they were very interested, got me some advice and they hoped that there music help, (and yes Skillet songs definently help). :heart_eyes: i love them more now… :heart:

Sorry, to hear :pensive: :confounded:
I hope you doing alright :heart:
Hug you :hugs:

Thank you @HakManLP, @AJ_7 @evooba, @theearlywalker @zanybelle @Lilyope @lplove @Linkineli for the Congrats… :heart: :heart:
Hope all of you have a good weekend!!
What are the plans??

@HakManLP let’s make a topic to share LP music, photos, lyrics? Together buddy! :handshake:

Also… I’m kind of pissed (about a small thing :rofl: )
The Arrowverse crossovers has begon… now I’ve watch Part 1 , a Supergirl episode. Now i want to watch Part 2, but that’s a Batwoman episode (the Netherlands, doesn’t have Batwoman on Netflix :triumph: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ). They rest, Flash/Arrow/Legends we have… So now I can’t watch Part 2, well that’s sucks… :expressionless: :joy:

Just have to wait… and waiting is not my best skill… :joy:

So I’m back home… vacation is over… Im very happy to see my bed again… ive missed my bed… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it keeps me warm, when im cold… it keeps me comfortable when i need it… and i don’t have a squeaky bed… what is more comfortable :joy: ooh i love my bed… :heart_eyes:

With that… i take my leave… :laughing:
Have a good weekend lovers!

:v:

downloadfile

df354a6e-41ea-49ef-9bbf-56fd1524602b

9 Likes

Very nice that you asked,but i don’t think you will know it,it’s pretty new and the whole work doesn’t have a name it was a few songs like ten or something, and written in latin. I think his name is sigudur sigurdsson(too lazy rn to get out of my cozy bed and see if that’s the exact name​:grin::sweat_smile:).[quote=“HakManLP, post:9054, topic:40470”]
We should give a ‘f*ck’ about bad people, which want to hurt us in multiple ways or something else, to (mental) diseases and keep fighting, because everyone’s worth it to feel good (again) and happy :muscle:t2: :heart: :pray:t2: .
[/quote]

Thank you for this important reminder.:muscle::heart:[quote=“anna834, post:9059, topic:40470”]
there already work was just horrible. The inside of my nose froze. :confounded:
[/quote]

Oh no​:joy::persevere: frozen nose doesn’t sound comfortable…
And glad you’re back,sending love back to you!:heart:[quote=“drounzer, post:9063, topic:40470”]
Oh man/woman/girls/guys! Woohoow… the concert was facking AMAZING ! They are so nice and kind and lovely to meet. Was my second time… and they are beautiful. Got to talk with them, about my depression, they were very interested, got me some advice and they hoped that there music help, (and yes Skillet songs definently help). :heart_eyes: i love them more now… :heart:
[/quote]

Omg sounds amaazing​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1:!!! [quote=“drounzer, post:9063, topic:40470”]
let’s make a topic to share LP music, photos, lyrics? Together buddy! :handshake:
[/quote]

Supporting that!:tada:

Sounds amazing too,i feel the same every time i’m away from my well known and loved bed i am looking forward to it the most when i come back​:joy::heart_eyes:
So Goodnight and a Happy weekend everyone!!!:blush::heart::heart::heart::hugs:

3 Likes

3.53am and i’m awake :crazy_face::joy: Super storm is here and I have issues to sleep with the sound of my window!

Let’s see the positive thing: there is a good probability that i would be up in time to go buying Christmas gift to the mall before it get crowded. :joy::crossed_fingers:

Here some hugs and cookies to take if you need it: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Have a good day / night all :grin:

5 Likes

I’m home from work, and I’m finishing the ice cream that’s left in the freezer. I’m off until Sunday.

I got my Christmas shopping done! Today was a very successful day.

4 Likes

I have this urge to call brown people…brownies and peach caucasian people cupcakes…and it wouldn’t be racist because I r too a brownie

1 Like

I woke up to loud storm too,i think it is one of the strongest winds i 've ever seen​:sweat_smile:amd thanks for the cookies​:yum:i think i’m going to bake some today :blush:

1 Like

Off to my dads, going to winter wonderland and staying the night

2 Likes

Thanks @AJ_7 :hugs:

1 Like

@HakManLP wanna make a topic buddy?
How do we call it? “Let Us Know Your Favorite LP Things?”
Or “Favorite LP Lyrics”? :slight_smile:
I don’t know how to call it… :rofl: help me out buddy :innocent:
I found out that if I have to fill in a title, the system already arrives with some topics that already exist and that are very similar to the title of what I enter.
Not that there are 2 identical topics that are very similar.
Because there is already a double topic. The one you are currently listening to. There are already 2 of them.

Let me know :hugs:
And if someone else can help, i appriciate it… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:v:

Bennoda

4 Likes

I like this name​:blush::+1:

2 Likes

Good evening at this side of the world! :candle: :candle:
Good day to the other part! :sunny:
Good night @honey :revolving_hearts:

:partying_face: :blush:

Thanks, just tired of work. :yawning_face:
And you? :hugs: :yellow_heart:

I would say something without favourite in it. Lots of topics that way. And I like a talk without always placing and measuring. :kissing_heart:

Thank you dear! :hugs: :orange_heart:
By the way :grimacing: you can check if your quotes are working with the preview. :kissing_heart:

And? Did it work? :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :purple_heart:

Hope you enjoy what’s left! :hugs: :brown_heart:

@anomalia :hugs: :two_hearts:

@anngelenee you seem the only one who is happy about upcoming Christmas! Love it! Big hug! :hugs: :heart:

OT
Rain and wind the whole day! :wind_face: :cloud_with_rain:
And super annoying sheep. Totally unsatisfied with what I had to offer. :expressionless:

Opend a few Advent calendar doors, cause I hadn’t the days before :yum:
20191213_174845

6 Likes

Heu you! How was your day? :hugs: how are the sheeps?

edit im good. Little lonely today. Everyone is busy except me… just doing some laundry and watching some tv and playing a game. Kind of boring stuff. :pensive:

1 Like

I’m on plug if you like to join. :woman_shrugging:

Im already listen on Spotify… just want to listen music… also gonna watch a serie. So… thanks for inviting. :blush: but im okay for now… :relaxed:

1 Like