HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Thank you very much! Man, I wish you have an excellent week! :smile:

I was sick that day, bit I’m fine now :slight_smile:

On Topic: practicing on my keyboard. Does someone have the music sheet of In The End, the original one? The ones I find in Google don’t match.

3 Likes

@LP13413 is your guy

3 Likes

Well, I knew that was going to happen. I had to go into work today to cover the normal weekend activities. I put three hours in, and now I’m in for the night.

@IronSoldier16 I don’t do sheet music, but I briefly touched on the original version here.

7 Likes

Something I never liked in music was the chance of the names of the notes: In Spanish they are:
Do
Re
Mi
Fa
Sol
La
Si

And for the black keys:
Sosteniendos
Bemol

When I first saw them in English was (and still is) confusing to me. I know their equivalent, but I’m unable to play them (I always make a mess when I play it follow the English version) I know they are easier to learn to the Spanish one… Anyway I’ll try to play them following your video Andy, thanks.

4 Likes

LINKIN park on Sunday night football is a good pick me up any day :grin:

6 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny:

On my second coffee already- hoping to wake up my still sleeping soul and spirit… :grin: aaaand it’s Monday again… yeah :tada: Starting my countdown today… 12 days until my break begins- so a reason to celebrate EVERY day that passed- even a Monday :joy: and this proves once again: it’s just a question of the point of view!

Have a good day all you european soldiers :sunny: :yellow_heart::hugs: who get up now @drounzer, @anna834, @lpfan61 and @anomalia @birdy1989

And a good goodnight :crescent_moon: to all the Americans here, btw- missing you @annejprado :yellow_heart::hugs::sunny:

Ot: :coffee:- :coffee:- …

Urgh @LP13413… so sorry to hear they crashed another Sunday :neutral_face: nevertheless goodnight Andy @LP13413

9 Likes

[quote=“IronSoldier16, post:8977,
topic:40470”]
someone have the music sheet of In The End, the original one? The ones I find in Google don’t match.
[/quote]
Unfortunately not,was searchibg for it ams tried to play it too,but there are never real ones…:grimacing:

Thaanks​:heart_eyes::muscle:[quote=“theearlywalker, post:8982, topic:40470”]
celebrate EVERY day that passed- even a Monday :joy: and this proves once again: it’s just a question of the point of view!
X[/quote]

Good idea! I’ll try to do it as you!(even though mondays are hard):relaxed::+1:
Everyone,have a good day(of you are already awake)or a good night​:grin::hugs:

3 Likes

Good morning! :heart:
Im stil in bed, enjoying my vacation. :beach_umbrella:
How are you doing?
My internet connection is not always good, so i check in when i do have a little.
I haven’t read what other people did. I will check it when i have the chance. I’m busy doing family activity on the vacation. I’m away with family.
We went bowling yesterday evening… guess who won? :crazy_face: :sweat_smile:

Hope all of you doing better. Much love family.

EFPrMN5XsAE_nHK

1lg5if-l-610x610-sunglasses-chester bennington
downloadfile
I love this man… can’t wait to meet hem in the afterlife
:v:

5 Likes

If notes/chords are your issue @IronSoldier16 then you can use tabs, no need to worry about sheet music.

I’m at work, quiet morning so far, we have a meeting later though. Hoping to go home early-ish…

3 Likes

Unistalled it and instakked last star wars videogame

Good Morning on a Snowy and windy day here in Minnesota :cold_face::snowflake:

Got to work late today because roads where bad and we decided to wait a bit. our lovely 30 minute drive turned into roughly an hour drive… should’ve stayed home :joy: my couch and a warm blanket just sound so much better today :joy:

I’m right behind you making my second cup as we speak :joy: I feel like it’s just gonna be one of those days!

Right? I saw that was just like YES!! I get excited over the little things in life :joy:

Thanks for the update! Good luck on all the interviews!!

Alright off I go… second coffee in hand and only a little motivation for work :joy: Happy Monday all!

4 Likes

What song

Thank you very much :slight_smile: it will help me a lot! :hugs:

Enjoy the day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just took Santa Claus’ credit card and bought tickets to two events in 2020.

The last thing I need is a shirt, otherwise I’d consider one of the LPU packages. I don’t have to renew until June, though.

3 Likes

I saw a picture of sheet music on twitter or IG a couple days ago. Don’t remember what song it was though. :thinking:

1 Like

20191209_205632

I know it’s been a while since i told you from my cat,but here’s the picture of her paw’s imprint for anyone interested(it came later than expected,but now it is here😊). I think it’s really sweet,but when i hold it the first time in my hand,i had to cry bc i just wanna hold her real paw not only that little imprint and here paws were almost black or brown over the light pink of her skin from being outside all day and when she came home she put them on my arm when i would sit next to her,so small and innocent ,and i’m just so sad right now that i will never experience that again

7 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny: looks like it’s Tuesday again?! I guess- and my countdown is on 10 … 10 days to go before the break :tada: and decision is made: NO xmas tree this year! Feels good :blush:

@justinkilmer yeah- it was one of these days… but turned out it got better towards the end … hope for you too! Stay strong :muscle:t2::hugs: and warm :fire:

@linkineli get a bonecrusher :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: sending you strength and there is no
consolation… but we are here for you dear :yellow_heart::hugs:

@alz89 have a good day :blush::yellow_heart::hugs:

@StephLP18 sounds good- thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: keep us updated

@lplove stay strong :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

@anna834 bonecrusher for you - :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hope you’re ok?!

Ot :coffee:

@LP13413 - grats- that’s a great thing to selfreward you :tada: and if your shopping is done please send me Santas credit card :joy:
Good goodnight Andy :blush: :zzz:

7 Likes

Thank youuu​:hugs::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs:sending you one back! Also to anyone who needs it to start another day​:hugs:

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

It’s pissing down today, but I do need to get out and do some grocery shopping and stuff.
I also need to buy a present for my secret Santa and I’ve no idea what to get :confused: It’s tough this year.
In other news, I just got this in the mail from our Panda Dan🐼

Have a great day everyone! And @theearlywalker no tree is always good!

3 Likes

Thank you - Also I’m loving these ‘shared thoughts’, ‘lyrics discussions’ or just a conversation about songs, album or something like that. Sure, OML isn’t my #1, bc Meteora is my #1 and then Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight, but if I’m making a conclusion I would say that OML is a ‘perfect’ album for a time, when you just need it :heart: - And this is being sad by a 100% Metal-and Rockhead :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Good to read that! - Maybe we need more MS lines in conversations? :crazy_face: :grimacing: :nerd_face:

like framos said! :muscle:t2: maybe your hubby loves you because of these things? Always take a look on the positive site of everything :pray:t2:

9:30pm is ‘the night’? :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Maybe we have to watch again so we can verify our thoughts? :rofl:

thanks buddy :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: its post and feedback like this to get me keep doing this - and I’m loving it :grimacing: :heart_eyes: :metal:t2:

Good news Steph! Maybe 2020 is yours :blush: :yum:?

that’s good - just this winter time right? :cold_face: :sneezing_face:

what kind of music? :slight_smile:

I like it very well :star_struck:

Thanks for this post - this smile makes me happy every time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: needed this today

How much for the vinyl?

It’s that problem again "I don’t a new shirt now, but I want it anyway’ :rofl:

Hope everything is “fine” /(again this MS line :smiley: ) too for you @anna834 @Lilyope @melisLP @rickvanmeijel @zanybelle @AJ_7 @lpfan61 @Honey8 @hilaryfol and @anomalia :heart: :metal:t2:

OT:
Rammstein Shirt
yes, it’s that ‘collectors life’ and I’m 100000% addicted to fan and band merch :heart: :metal:t2: so my new Rammstein shirt delivered today

Also I’m listening to

and the whole ‘OML Album’

But it’s a cold day here in Germany and I need some ‘power’ maybe anyone get my mood a little bit better? :blush: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes