HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Why not? Who is stopping you? Everyone should be allowed to do as they please.

2 Likes

It was a metaphor:)
There was a deeper thought behind it :rofl:

1 Like

What. A. Day.

Thirteen grueling hours at work, and I barely had time to sit down today. My socks felt like they were glued to my feet when I peeled them off.

At least I have Sunday off!

3 Likes

Good morning you all :sunny: :sunny:
Good night over the pond :cloud_with_snow: :laughing:
@Honey8 :heart_eyes: love that you have some time :blush: :hugs: :heart:

At least :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: one more day to go :muscle: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

Maybe I should start singing :crazy_face:
Last night was a pleasure! :hugs: :two_hearts:

I started the laptop to mail and stopped to check, it works there. Should have done this sooner :woman_facepalming:

But still haven’t ordered, cause:

Do you want to skip in? :grin:
And yeah :partying_face: I’ve going to the Offenbach show! :love_you_gesture:
Have to work till 29. or 30. down south. So I could think about going on my way back over Berlin :joy:
Offenbach is nearly sold out :smiley:

No sorrys. You popped in :blush: :hugs: :green_heart:

:blush: thank you!
It’s so cool that you spoke here immediately :muscle: :star_struck:
I wasn’t at a good place at all. And I just turn silent, still don’t get the speaking part. On the contrary, invent new methods to disguise it. Sigh
I saw your massages and was like fuck, he needs an answer. Can’t someone else? Where is everyone? Fuck. I think, till I wrote, I took my phone at least three times out of my pocket and back. But I did write you, and thank you, it was a small step to loose myself, get into writing. That always helps.
Hope you have great holidays! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To you too :hugs: :heart:

What’s up with you? :hugs: :heartpulse:

@framos1792 :woman_playing_handball: :sandal:

Yeah :blush: :hugs: :orange_heart:

@theearlywalker wish you a relaxing weekend and a bonecrushing hug :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

@birdy1989 sweetie! :heart_eyes: love to you! :revolving_hearts:

@lpfan61 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cherry_blossom: :tulip: :white_flower: :hibiscus: :rose: :wilted_flower: :sunflower: :blossom: :rosette:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: :chocolate_bar: :hugs: :purple_heart:

@gabridc98 :point_right: :black_heart: :point_left:

@jrtrussell :muscle: :baby: :laughing:

@alz89 :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :fist: :hugs: :white_heart:

OT
Starting another rainy workday :roll_eyes:

20191206_161600

11 Likes

Waiting for my blood test…can’t remember the last time I went but it’s been a while!!

2 Likes

:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Nice to see/read that these pictures have such an effect :heart_eyes:

thank you :heart_eyes:

19th December and thaaaaan holidays :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

perfect intepretations :rofl: :metal:t2: If you want to know something more about ‘Chester the molester’ just check out some early MTV specials :heart_eyes: or LPU TV series :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

I’ve got 20% for my LPU birthday present, so maybe… but I bought so many just a few days before :see_no_evil:

Alsways for the heavy songs or just Breaking the habit or piano or something special… OR JUST EVERYTHING! :rofl: :heart_eyes: :metal:t2:

My battle hymn is Breaking the habit too but ‘Battle Symphony’ is just perfect for rhythm and lyrics - It gives me also some strength and positivity.

Had to say I’m really being ‘a little bit tired’ about the OML discussions - Maybe it’s the ‘hardest’ album to love, also got these feeling back in the days with A thousand suns and Living Things (still got sometimes my ‘bad thoughts’ about Robot boy), but after a while OML is just an awesome, heartwarming and absolutely ‘feelings album’. After ‘heavy’ released I thought ‘wtf is this’ but had to hear it a couple of times to feel the new vibes, new lyrics and a band, which is so connected with the fanbase.
Chester wrote many lyrics for OML - for example take a look at ‘Talking to myself’. He wrote it, of course with his brothers too, for Talinda to sing about Talindas life with a ‘depressive husband’ - and this just absolutely ‘feelings power’ what I often need :heart: :pray:t2:

No offense to you and big hugs :heart: :pray:t2: :hugs:

You can do it - bc ‘Nu Metal’ will never die :crazy_face: :metal:t2: :heart_eyes: :heart:

Sure, they grown up and also I love to see my favorite bands in these ‘oldschool’ styles and of course LP could to that and everyone would love this :grimacing:

13 hours? hope you can enjoy your half weekend buddy :metal:t2: :pray:t2:

His face is so sweet there! Also, i love joe’s look😂[quote=“HakManLP, post:8942, topic:40470”]
I’m gonna enjoy the weekend with some of my good old friends, music, video games ‘something to drink’ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: and good food
[/quote]

Have fun!:tada:sounds cool!
Wishing everybody a great weekend,either relaxing or productive or inspiring or exciting…whatever you are going to do.:hugs:[quote=“HakManLP, post:8942, topic:40470”]
Often are lyrics just the right answer to solve some problems
[/quote]

you too :heart: :pray:t2:

just to get a ‘routine check up’? I hope everything is gonna be fine (yeah had to this Mike Shinoda line :grimacing:)

OT: It’s ‘Bundesliga-time’ and then STAR WARS marathon on TV :heart_eyes: :heart:

also want to tag @theearlywalker @AJ_7 @drounzer @melisLP @Lilyope @lpfan61 @rickvanmeijel @Honey8 and @IronSoldier16 @hilaryfol

just big hugs much love, strength and positititvity to everyone :heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2:

and bc I’m just really enjoying the positive feedback, the connection and the heartwarming words and also that I can share my collection with you (and nobody had enough yet :rofl: :metal:t2: :nerd_face:)

I’ve got a special for you

chester screams (44)

It’s from my ‘Chester scream’ box (big collection of course :rofl:) so maybe, we gonna add something more to ‘art’, ‘oldschool’ and ‘lyrics’? :thinking: :crazy_face: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :heart: :metal:t2:

11 Likes

Had a great day at work, my manager and I also booked tickets for All Points East next year cause the lineup is insane! Now I’m off to another gig, finally seeing White Lies live! :smiley:

@anna834 How much? It was only £12 for me.

2 Likes

Let the fun begin! It’s time for another long, long night at work.

1 Like

Enjoy :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t think we will ever get enogh of tge beautiful pictures :blush:
Love that one!(as always)

1 Like

Amazing thoughts,pretty much what i feel like about OML.:heart:thanks for sharing your feelings about that :blush::+1:

1 Like

Watching Friends as much as I can before it gets taken off Netflix. Waiting to switch laundry. Done Christmas shopping…just gotta wrap the last gift. I really need milk :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah just routine to check liver and kidneys for meds that I’m on…as I said been a while so hoping all ok!!! :grimacing: haha gotta love a MS line!

2 Likes

Today was hubby and his moms bday. In a couple days will be one of his brothers bday so we combined the 3 tonight. 1hour drive to his parents place and I’m still having issues with car drives after last year, sigh :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Then tomorrow, my parents wanna drive out there and take hubby and his mom out. I’m f*cked!

Hubby would be so much better off without me. He wouldn’t have so much stress, he could live where he wants, etc etc. I’m the literal root to his problems but he doesn’t see it. Sorry, bad day. :pensive:

Hey :triumph: what kind of thinking is THAT?! :triumph:
As you’ve said other days y’all wouldn’t be who you are without one another :unamused: quit this under self appreciative stuff because it’s far beneath you… it wasn’t a little fender bender you went through and people are trippy for faaaar less than that ok? It takes time to get things to be better again, what’s more is it’s not up to you to choose for him :triumph: you chose him and he chose you, you don’t get to decide for him :triumph: you must be pretty dang awesome if he chose you and is there with you! Yeah of course things are a bit of a struggle here and there but whose life is a cruise?
You’re supposed to be the root :roll_eyes: that way he can grow and have a strong foundation to grow into the man(plant(?))-who he wouldn’t have become without you-he can be :slightly_smiling_face:

Pretend he sends this to assure you you’re :ok_hand:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Ot: groceries

Edit: at 9:30pm :crazy_face: I like the night :bat: lol…

4 Likes

:hugs::purple_heart:

Groceries? Oh right, it’s not midnight there, lol

1 Like

Clean up after tonight’s semi-formal was actually a lot painless than I was anticipating. Now that I’m home, I can relax for the rest of the night.

I’m still going in tomorrow though, just to sort through all the water bottles we collected.

1 Like

Lol, I can imagine him wearing the pink sunglasses :joy:

I’m good, preparing yself for Christmas madness ,You?

What’s with that chancla? :joy:

Ot: Have bulgur with hummus and watch Friends :tv:

2 Likes

Hey guys- busy working on my website and on my chores… two completely different tasks for me, myself and I- I had a meeting yesterday with the web designer and his wife- she is supporting me with setting up the room where I will have the appointments… :heart_eyes: it’s so great to feel this energy wave flowing inside of me… and it’s sooo needed… felt kinda powerless for a while already- but yeah- I think you guys know exactly what I mean- and this is why I love :heart: YOU​:bangbang: Each of you - the best family I can imagine :heart::hugs::hugs::hugs: have a great Sunday everybody-

Absolutely superpower weekend post @HakManLP :tada: - it’s getting better and better each week- and please never break this habit :tada::hugs:

@evooba enjoy- I love to feel your power here :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs: - absolutely awesome - enjoy every show :man_dancing:t2:

@LP13413 take care!! Sending you strength and a biiiig bonecrusher :muscle:t2::hugs::hugs:

This goes for the Annas too, thanx for caring girls :two_women_holding_hands: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: @anomalia @anna834 & @anngelenee - :thinking: why does the :bat: comes into my mins just now?? @framos1792 bonecrusher for you too batbud :joy::sweat_smile::hugs::hugs:

Alright- I leave random bonecrusher and hugs here for each of you who likes to get some :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:- happy second advent family :kissing_heart::heart:

Ot: writing content…

10 Likes

Stephanie update
I had 4 job interviews this week and I think they went really well and they said I should know something next week about if I get the job or not, I have also been working with my counselor on some personal stuff

7 Likes