HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Good morning or good night :hugs::heart:

I can’t add this one to my card?
Already tried it last night?

And are the sizes similar to the Mike merch?

Thanks

20191205_225446
But it’s getting better

OT
Happy Nikolaus day, hope everyone had some goodies in his boots

20191205_091022

4 Likes

Hello Everyone on St Nicolas Day!
I’ve heard Last Christmas for the first time on the radio today! December 6th is not a bad date to hear it anyway
I’ve received a chocolate Santa at work. And Santa (me) brought me a pair of :bat: :bat: earrings.

Hope u’ll meet Santa today (I don’t know how it is about Santa in your countries… In Poland he comes twice - on December 6th and at night on December 24th.)

4 Likes

Organize my old stuffs :card_file_box:

find my old sunglasses :sweat_smile:

20191206_095901

4 Likes

Morning guys! Hope you’re having a good day!

I’m off today, have to finish up that assignment. I did wake up to Iggy Pop and Kim Gordon playing All Points East! Need to book tickets for that but first need to check with my manager cause unfortunately the day falls on his birthday :confused:

5 Likes

Good Morning all!

I saw that they had a bundle last night! I’m so excited to hear that the LPU will continue!

Downside is (if there really is one :joy:) I have to buy it!

Yay!! Hope you get to have a nice time off! :partying_face:

Sorry to have to pop in quick and leave! I’ve had a busy morning already but told my self I need to pop in and say hi to everyone! Enjoy your Friday all!

2 Likes

Damn, I love this song so much and also this one here

:pray:t2: :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

Also want to say again: Breaking the habit will always be my #1 but for live versions, I’ve got so many :rofl: I would say one of my closest favorites is this here:

It’s a shame that the recording just f’cked the recording, bc is one of the few examples where is no break for the scream :heart: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

Yeah, spikey yellow hair Chester :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

also this band photo is just hilarious: “Hi, I’m Brad and I’ve got some sick guitar riffs” :rofl:

back again :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You did it - I’ve got 13 days left :unamused: :expressionless:

it’s time for the day to get better right? :grimacing: :nerd_face: :sunglasses:

:hugs: :yum: :heart:

no goodies in my boots - bc I’m too old :rofl:

Yeah, I could add this bundle, but shipping is too expensive -also I bought on the Black Friday weekend from the official store :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

I don’t know why, but these sunglasses reminds me of “Leon the profi” (movie)

Damn, I want to buy that too right now :joy:

and back again :yum: :hugs: :heart: :metal:t2:

no I want a ‘ninja cat funko pop figure’ :scream: :rofl:

Come on, give that good boy a little bit - he’s so adorable :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :heart_eyes:

of course - I wanted it - and I bought it :sunglasses: :partying_face:

OT:
soooo, It’s time for the weekend post right soldiers? :partying_face: :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

Got some specials for you

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (12)

anyone remembers ‘Chester the Molester’ too? :rofl: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: and please take a look at Rob :see_no_evil:

Chester Mike Art

Damn, I wish I’ve got a talent like this - just awesome. Also I’ve got the original photo in my collection :heart_eyes: :yum: and had to share it with you

A place for my head
A place for my head (2)

Often are lyrics just the right answer to solve some problems and even more to give a damn sh*t about people and so ‘called friends’ or girl-or boyfriends to feel good again. So just scream with Chester and this masterpiece song :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

also want to tag you @melisLP @hilaryfol @IronSoldier16 @rickvanmeijel @StephLP18 @Honey8 @lpfan61 @alz89 @Lilyope @anomalia

hope you’ve got an awesome friday and weekend - start

Sending love and strenght to everybody.

I’m gonna enjoy the weekend with some of my good old friends, music, video games ‘something to drink’ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: and good food

16 Likes

That is really true especially for me being a lyricist, It’s actually much easier for me to explain how I am really feeling through lyrics then words .

Anyway I hope you have a great weekend as well

3 Likes

Lol, yea Brad in the picture is pretty funny… which makes me love it even more.

LOVE the others as well!!! Old school pix get me the most, sigh. And that drawing, O.M.F.G.!!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Still not possible with me
Screenshot_20191206-162514_Samsung Internet

It can’t be sold out already :scream:

Thanks for your post! Love it!!

:joy: :rofl:
It’s one of my favourite songs, cause it describes perfectly my feelings towards my parents :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Never to old for this!

20191206_171433

3 Likes

I’d love to get one of those bundles but I’m not LPU & with all the shit I’ve had to pay for recently, I can’t upgrade. :weary:

Side note, wtf is wrong with people?!? Just bc they find pix of the Shinodas, they think it’s okay to upload and post private family pix. I found 2 in a fb group, requested them to be taken down (along with others), reported and they’re still there. I’ve posted on both twitter and IG, thankfully it’s getting around… Idk what else to do. I’d feel weird trying to contact Anna or Mike. Do I contact Adam? One of the bandmates? Management? :weary::pensive::thinking:

Still struggling to finish that essay. Everything is there, I literally just need to type everything down, I’m just too bored and I want coffee but I can’t have anymore. My new vinyls are also demanding to be played and I’m about to give in…

@anna834 Probably because you’re not a LPU member, they’re only available to active members.

Speaking of which, I’m not a big fan of the bundle, I’m just glad they are continuing.

@HakManLP Technically, I’m done in 10 days, I just don’t have any more classes, only assignments to submit.

6 Likes

I am.
I could order the other package.
But I don’t wear long sleeve shirts

I don’t rememer it because I can see it now for the first time. But I love the pic.
Dave: Let’s pray before our dinner!
Rob’s raising his eyes to the Heavenly Father…
Brad’s preventing his pants from falling down.
Joe is gonna kill or at least hit someone.
This makes interesting composition.

This. Till he kept screaming he kept fighting and kept living. What happened after he started with the mature songs on fusing broken armour and so on?
I don’t say Battle Symphony is a bad song. But it makes me ask some questions that can’t be answered. Like: did he mean what he sang or was it just a kind of camouflage (he didn’t feel fine but wanted everyone to think the opposite).
That’s why if I was to choose my battle hymn it would be A Place for My Head not Battle Symphony.

4 Likes

:joy::joy:yeah i love his little funny comments he just randomly pulls out![quote=“HakManLP, post:8942, topic:40470”]
please take a look at Rob :see_no_evil:
[/quote]

His face is so sweet there! Also, i love joe’s look😂[quote=“HakManLP, post:8942, topic:40470”]
I’m gonna enjoy the weekend with some of my good old friends, music, video games ‘something to drink’ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: and good food
[/quote]

Have fun!:tada:sounds cool!
Wishing everybody a great weekend,either relaxing or productive or inspiring or exciting…whatever you are going to do.:hugs:[quote=“HakManLP, post:8942, topic:40470”]
Often are lyrics just the right answer to solve some problems
[/quote]

Yeah,sometimes they are even closer than words from best friends …

Yes,and sometimes it shows me even more feelings and i get more clearity although some songs are more complicated than my emotions if that makes sense?
And,talking about lyrics: i love that moment when any lyrics are spinning around in my head, i’m not really thinking about them or analyzing it but then suddenly something i never realized before makes a new sense to me and it gets a new meaning or i feel like i just got it,you know?:blush::heart_eyes: i mean it doesn’t happen too often,but when it does,i feel inspired and great​:grin:

I didn’t know about this,but totally agree. Why are they not satisfied with the thousands of other pix?? I mean we have so many lp pictures…

3 Likes

That’s weird, I just checked and it works fine for me. Maybe email HQ?

1 Like

Thank you!
Now I know, it’s just on my side.
And I did log in more then once.
I will mail.

50 bucks :exploding_head:
I could order it for you too, and send it over :woman_shrugging:
Or bring it to Offenbach

1 Like

I love Battle Symphony, but for me OML is the hardest album to listen to. Sharp Edges is always heart clenching. Chester’s voice sounds painful :slightly_frowning_face:

@anomalia Sadly, I don’t believe he wrote much of OML, if at all (personally as my experiences as a writer is you cannot be creative when you are feeling deeply distraught… it’s just not possible to communicate in any form - let alone written which is the most revealing). Chester’s voice was also quite damaged from years of abuse and performing. Personally, I wished they had reduced performing live all together and concentrated on just albums, but I understand Chester didn’t want to let the fans down who love LP live, no matter how painful it became. Perhaps, overall, it just became too much pressure, being unable to express your turmoil and perform without pain/discomfort. Incredibly sad, and for that reason OML is an album I struggle with most. I have a love/hate relationship with it. It is telling in the lyrics that OML isn’t purely LP who tackled challenging psychological issues including mental health and depression expertly in their songs (something no other band has achieved as consistently). When you go from Papercut to Heavy it is glaringly obvious LP didn’t really write OML. They just performed it :confused: :slightly_frowning_face: I wish they’d never done it but I guess it had to happen. :broken_heart: My battle hymn is Breaking The Habit

Yes, love the screaming! I see you went for a heavy song for your favourite live song! :wink: :laughing:

Haha! Brad just doesn’t care, he’s super cool.

You’re always welcome. Sorry I missed the tail end of what happened but I’m pleased you talked to your family and are feeling better. Never dwell on the past, look to the future and all the possibilities it brings. I think you deserve a nice bath :bathtub: and a nice :coffee: :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Listening P5hng Me A*wy and trying to install “We happy few we all far down” game

1 Like

Agree. Except Sharp Edges that he wrote with Brad in their dressing room before one of the concerts :rofl:

He made an impression that he identified with OML and defended it in an aggressive way sometimes. That’s why the truth about OML and about what happened next bothers me.

But on the other hand at the age of 40, you can’t still wear red checked pants and mohawk hair if you know what I mean.

A damaged voice is a benefit when you are gonna sing about your ‘mental depth’. :slight_smile:

4 Likes