HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Busy working.
But I am here.
Sorry.
:hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Im getting angrier by the minute… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: why tread me like this?? What the fork i did to deserve this? We all are grown ups, can we just talk like that and have a forcking normal conversation… Aaarrrrghh :angry:

3 Likes

On my lunch…so hungry…:babysitting tonight so guna do some e-learning for work that I needed to complete by last week…have a feeling I’ll just watch movies hahaha

2 Likes

Calm down @drounzer, probably it’s a misunderstanding- it probably triggered some stored emotions :hugs::hugs::hugs:- you’re not alone- try to use the power of your rage- play some LP- and be sure: we love you @drounzer

2 Likes

so behaved :heart_eyes:

you’re welcome :kissing_heart::star_struck:

have to figure it out: a squishy is like a hug?

congrats! :muscle:t2::sunglasses::star_struck:

back to you! :grimacing::hugs::heart_eyes:

Bought this one too
My hoodie + the mug is “on shipping” - just waiting for the red-wine shirt and jogger update status also

sweet :star_struck::heart_eyes:

just a few hours left :grimacing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sunglasses::nerd_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::metal:t2::metal:t2:

I want that too :rofl:

Naaaawww, It’s to F’cking cold here in Germany. Just -3 degree

maybe have some good music and coffee, scream, headbang and relax? :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OT:

Hobbits

anyone into Lord of the Rings? #MugConnection

Also want to tag, spread love and give some hugs to @framos1792 , @zanybelle , @AJ_7, @rickvanmeijel @lplove @melisLP @StephLP18 @Linkineli @IronSoldier16 @justinkilmer

and to shorten the waiting time, I’ve got something for you all:

Oldschool Chester and Mike

these early 2000’s with spiked hair and JUST THIS DUO! :pray:t2::metal:t2::heart:

enjoy Thursday soldiers :crazy_face::crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::metal:t2::metal:t2:

15 Likes

Is that the heat-changing album covers mug you’re talking about? I also got that one!

2 Likes

Hey! Yeah I’m still angry and shocked. But i will be alright… it’s not the end of the world. :upside_down_face:
I decided to go to my family and get my mind of it…
Listen to Flyleaf and Lacey Sturm in de car… volume 1000!!! :grimacing: and screaming … @HakManLP following your advice… just scream… AAARRGG! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@anna834 thanks love for the words :heart:

Currently listen to

This was not how i thought to start my vacation… :roll_eyes: but yeah will see…

Later lovers! :v:

5 Likes

Today he wants my lunch.

DSCN3009

8 Likes

Very appropriate

Just popped in to remind everyone to have a happy international ninja day :partying_face:

9 Likes

Omfg, I loved this time!!! sigh
:hugs::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the love and the hugs @lpfan61 and @HakManLP! Sending you some back!

@evowarrior5 that just absolutely sucks. Keeping my fingers crossed that something great happens for you soon. Keep your head up, you never know what is around the corner.

@drounzer Sending you strength. It’s good you went to your family. hopefully it will give you some good distractions to help you feel better

@LP13413 pictures of Thurman always make my day! He is so cute!

Have a great day/night everyone!

5 Likes

@drounzer :hugs: The best thing to do is let the dust settle and try not to think about it. Sometimes conversations turn suddenly and I agree with @theearlywalker it sounds like a misunderstanding. If you dwell on this you’ll only feel more and more powerless and frustrated. Go for a long walk, listen to some awesome music, read a book or talk to a friend / chat online to us all! Whatever it takes to remove yourself from the situation. You have apologised, perhaps even unnecessarily (!) and that is sufficient. You didn’t do anything wrong by asking a question. If you have an agreement/contract they cannot legally take any action for simply asking a question or “communicating”. In future, detail your communications and maintain a log/record so you have something to show this is acceptable. Everything will work out! Meanwhile enjoy this:

@HakManLP thanks for spreading the love! I need to know what your favourite LP live song is? I posted mine on ‘What are you listening to…’! Although, I like a fair few so it’s hard to choose just one.

Post pictures when they arrive!!! :grinning:

So did I!!! :smile: I loved One Step Closer because Chester looked so awesome, like a vampire with blonde hair! Haha. I still remember the first time I saw the video and was like ‘woooooh!!!’ Vampires were all the rage back then :wink: :bat:

3 Likes

Let’s be real, as older adults they’re all beautiful… it’s just the early 2000s were the best!!! I look back and I just like those pix the most. Yummy! Lol

linkin-park4

ccd4800b6591a12e954dad7051341f7e

5 Likes

@drounzer sorry i’m checking in late because today was a buzzy day,but i hope now you’re better! Much love!:heart::heart::heart:maybe he will be sorry after he slept one night about it(hopefully he will apologies for screaming at you! Screaming at people is soo bad it makes me feel very very bad when someone screams at me​:persevere:)i’m sorry for you,don’t let a dumb person like him take you down! I’m screaming at you YOU ARE AMAZING YOU ARE AMAZING ok?!:blush::hugs:
@HakManLP thank you for the love,sending it back to you and all the others who may need this rn​:heart::heart::heart:

Yes i know i am freezing even in my school they can’t keep the building warm…:persevere:and then teacher,who just came out of their special teacher-room,wuch is the warmes room,complain about 'us not having respect ’ when we put our caps on…???

Ot: i will go to bed NOW bc yesterday(i somehow couldn’t make it to tell you guys)i was on a small concert, maybe 150-200 people,with two great amazing pre-bands(from manchester and sweden)and the main band THE FAIM,do you know them? It was sooooo great,it was the smallest concert i’ve ever been to and it was so special to actually look directly into the singer’s eyes…:heart_eyes:
Well,so Good night everyone🤗

1 Like

YES! Of course :heart_eyes:

My #1 will always be ‘Breaking the habit’ :heart:

OT:

Soldiers, have you seen this yet:

https://lpunderground.com/store/lpu-19-long-sleeve-bundle-membership-not-included/

https://lpunderground.com/store/lpu-19-merchandise-package-membership-not-included/

NEW LPU19 stuff ( longsleeve and shirt ist just awesome :heart_eyes::star_struck:) and this means the LPU will continue - and this news makes my heart bouncing and I’m so happy and thankful :heart::pray:t2:

Maybe an early ‘christmas present’ or just a heartwarming ending for 2019 :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Great!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Exactly :blush:

3 Likes

Today was my last day at uni for this semester. I just have a couple more assignments to submit and then that’s it for the year! I cannot wait!!

@drounzer landlords can be mean, just try and talk to them.

@evowarrior5 sending positive vibes!

I ordered the LPU19 bundle, purely out of sentimental value.

8 Likes

I just got off work, and I have to go back in six hours to work another thrilling 13-hour day!

LPU 19 has launched!

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny:
LPU 19 day :tada::tada::heart::tada::tada::confetti_ball: yaaay :dancer: that’s really only awesome :heart::tada::confetti_ball: was going to make my order and found out it’s impossible to make an order with one shipment from LPU and LP store- wait what? Yeah- wanted to order the heat change mug and the bundle… now I first have to contact the support- joy and pain together though…

Ot: getting stuff done

Have a good day everybody :sunny::grin: and good goodnight :crescent_moon: Andy, @lp13413 sending you strength :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Good morning lovely family :heart:
Thank you all for your help, lovely words. I really, really appreciate it. You are the best! :heart:

Im not gonna talk with him. I decided to stop communicate with him. Let him come to me. I will pay my rent. But I wouldn’t gonna say anything.

Ive kind of let that happen. But now i will ignore the his voice in my head… :facepunch:

Hahahaaha. Thank you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

That’s what i gonna do… to let it go… I try hard not to think about it… but you know how brains work… :roll_eyes: but i wil be alright…

It is a contract thing… so yeah i understand why he got pissed… ive though about it yesterday and i try to see it from his perspective and i understand that he got angry. Because it was a question about money and you know how landlords can be when it’s about money… we people get stingy when it comes to money. :unamused: so yeah… I’m not gonna say anything more to him… :man_shrugging:
And thank you for the help and advice :heart: :heart:

They did… :heart:

Hopefully today i can get my mind of the bullshit from yesterday… and try to look forward… :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day people!
:v: :heart:

6 Likes