HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I’m starting my day off right.

DSCN3008

7 Likes

Wait :star_struck:- someday I just come and steal him- he is sooooo cuuute!! :heart: Enjoy your day off Andy, you really deserve this!! @LP13413

1 Like

Who says I had a day off? :upside_down_face: My next day off is Sunday!

1 Like

:open_mouth: my bad - sorry :neutral_face: thought this means you’re starting your day off right the way it has to be, with Thurmy
still you would deserve it…

1 Like

I wish haha. There’s three weeks until Christmas, so I’ll have at least a few days off over the break for that and New Year’s.

1 Like

Alright- same here, :blush: hang in there :muscle:t2: and take care my friend :sunny:

1 Like

@LP13413 your cat is sooooo cute!! :heart_eyes: :grin: :hugs: :hugs:

Random hugs to @drounzer @HakManLP @anna834 @theearlywalker @Honey8 (happy birthday again :grin: ) @AJ_7 @framos1792 @justinkilmer @lplove and all the soldiers! :blush: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

OT: just had dinner :yum:

10 Likes

All the love back at youuu :kissing_heart::heart::heart: How nice you show up :hugs::hugs::heart::kissing_heart:- enjoy your evening my dear :kiss: @LP13413

4 Likes

Thank you my dear! :blush:

1 Like

I keep either forgetting to respond or lacking the motivation to, apologies :v

I’ve been back in the Netherlands for about 3 weeks now, not sure what to do with my life. I still can’t start therapy until I find a place to work and live and then going through a waiting list of probably several months… and after all that it’d still need to do something.

Not having an easy time finding work, I’m considering a 5-month course in IT after which I could immediately start work as a “business & data analyst”. I dont know if it’s something I’d at all enjoy doing, but it seems to be an easy field to get work in at least. You can’t start the course until I can find an employer who would take me after completing the theoretical part of the study, so I need to arrange that first.

4 Likes

Right back at ya!! :smile:
Enjoy you evening!

2 Likes

In more upbeat news, I ordered this recently:

10 Likes

No apologies necessary. I totally get it!

Sigh. Sorry, that sounds all fucked up.
In such a situation to still hold it together and be activ. :confounded:
I just can listen and hope that somthing will come!:crossed_fingers:
I admire your strength to go on!! Keep it up!
We are here!
:hugs::heart:

Edit
Cool hoody :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Brainstorming.

1 Like

Good feelings where ever you are in time :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

December, the 5th

20191204_074111

2 Likes

:hugs: :sunny: Good morning family :sunny: :hugs: Thursday finally :tada::tada:- it’s almost time for the weekend posts :heart_eyes::heart: waiting already :blush: have a good pre- Friday, stay strong- you’re not alone!

@evowarrior5 soo nice hoodie! :grin: grats! Good luck finding a company that supports the course! Stay strong :muscle:t2::hugs:

Ot: :shower:

@LP13413 what brainstorm?? Xmas gifts? :thinking: however - have a good goodnight Andy :blush:

4 Likes

Nah, I need something to do on Saturday while I’m at work. It’s semi-formal night for the kids, so I’ll have at least three hours to kill, so I’m brainstorming writing ideas.

2 Likes

Ahh :+1:t2: How nice, good flow then!! :blush:

1 Like

Good morning lp family :heart: i up so early but it okay am up because i spending time with my son. And im off today so i get to have some time be i go to work tomorrow. Oh tomorrow at my job we all can where pj all day this is going to be fun .

1 Like

Arrgf. I feel fucked up right now… I’m sad… really sad. And confused and don’t know what really happened. It happened so fast that i don’t know what to do with myself right now… :pensive: :pensive:

I rent my house. So i had a question , so i called my rent boss to ask that question… he just screams at me… tells me if i don’t like the housse i should move out and go somewhere else. And that he was sick about the way i communicate (which i almost not do). And that he always kept his word. And i need to shut up and deal with it… and that he was tired of the way i was…:neutral_face:

I feel numb… i… argg i don’t know… im lost… i already apologize to him… saying im sorry. But i just had 1 question and now i have the answer, but in a different way i thought…

How could the phone call change in bad direction so quickly? :no_mouth:

I need to talk with someone… i feel like crying… but i don’t want to… it’s not 100 percent my fault… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes