HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Do I have another option? :joy::sob::joy::joy:

I wanted to sleep and it didn’t let me sleep, so I had to do what I had to do.

On Topic: Going to work after a nap. Later.

4 Likes

Get a cat or a dog or a maid? Idk. Lol :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@IronSoldier16 oh no,i feel you,i have a rat or mouse or so😂in my room,too. Or,the problem is,it can also be under my room,it sounds so weird and keeps me awake at night. I have a cat and wanted her to catch it,but she didn’t find the mouse,only listened like i do and looking dumb around… i have no clue how to finish this! But you were pretty brave,idk if i could kill a big rat with a metal stick(you had to come so close😮)

2 Likes

Holy shit… wauw :sweat_smile: what a way to tell the details. :laughing:
Little sad for the rat :frowning_face: i can’t kill a animal. I’m a softly. I like animals, even a fly, or spider :spider:
But mosquito, oooohh :angry: oh i DO KILL! I HATE MOSQUITOES :hocho: they are bloodsuckers :angry: and those freaking bites itches!!! :imp: :skull:
Okay… that was it :stuck_out_tongue:

@theearlywalker :heart: my meeting was good. Felt good. Next week my second meeting. Hope to impress them more. :muscle: hope for the best :crossed_fingers:

Oeps sorry… let them rest for now :blush:

Hahahha , i wanna watch :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: yeah i know it’s a kids movie. Well damn… i want to see it! My cousins and niece’s got me in the first movie, so now we have to watch the second one to :see_no_evil:
I know every freaking song… arg :laughing: because i had to sing the songs and do a performance for my cousins and niece’s … ‘Uncle Jason, would you sing Let It Go with us?’… argg. ‘Alright, one more time’

I’m tired, so tired… go to bed very quickly. Just one more post before heading to Dreamland.

@anna834 how are you? Miss you :blush: :heart:

:v:

4 Likes

@theearlywalker Yeah Ikea, works great for my vinyls so :slight_smile:

Just came back from uni, one presentation out of the way. It didn’t go very well but I guess it was alright. Back at it again tomorrow.

2 Likes

It’s not fair how talented Mike is, like, wtf?!?!?

How’s everyone’s day/evening going? :purple_heart:

1 Like

My grandma doesn’t let me have pets :confused:

Poison or move all, find it and kill it would be the only options :confused:

They shouldn’t exist as the cockroaches.

On topic: eating popcorns.

5 Likes

Mike’s being a little lying sassy pants again and I wanna know why. :pensive:

1 Like

@lplove why what’s going on? Did he post something on instagram?(i don’t have it):grin:

2 Likes

He put this on his insta story 2 hours ago. Idk what it is referring to tho. Fine music video?

7 Likes

Yes! Couple things:

• said a friend created an ‘art gallery’ called M!SF!T LABS
  • thanked us for listening to fine
  • went thru his college drawings and posted 5 nude ones he did (not of him, unfortunately)… btw I’d like to put them up, can I?
  • we think he’s making a music video
  • burgers they had for dinner tonight (#mikeshinodameat :wink:)
  • someone found out who’s the real creator of M!SF!T LABS

20191121_013008

20191121_013233

Screenshot_20191121-013327_Instagram

IMG_20191120_213032_917

7 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile:

Making a christmas shopping list, decide that every person in my fam get extra pairs of sockc for gift… just for fun https://nanushki.com/

Big hug for @anna834 @theearlywalker and @lpfan61 :hugs:

4 Likes

Last day of uni for the week, can’t wait to be done with it. I might skip the last class and come home early, need to work on an assignment. I’ve been stressing a lot lately and having weird dreams again. It sucks.

Also can we keep irrelevant info out of this thread? I feel like there’s a lot of spamming going on again lately. We have this one for random things → [insert totally nifty topic here]

2 Likes

@jrtrussell and @lplove thank you for the Information!!! Really interesting… yes this first picture could be a video for fine​:thinking::heart_eyes: and also the art stuff looks great! I would love to see aall if his drawings they’re so good!

2 Likes

Yeah…:laughing:unfortunately

1 Like

If anyone wants the pix seperate, let me know. I was telling someone yesterday that Anna was lucky and then mentioned how I’m married. :shushing_face::shushing_face::wink::wink::rofl::rofl:

20191121_014220

Circa 1995/1996

4 Likes

He is soo talented… thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

No problem and yea, he did these in his first 2 years of school! :roll_eyes::exploding_head::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m watching Thurman watching chipmunks scurry by the patio door.

3 Likes

Hey all! Happy Thursday!

Been another fun filled day at work (I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether I’m being sarcastic or not :wink:)

@lplove I happened to see those as well too. It’s amazing how one many can have so many talents! yet I struggle trying to get a lid off a jar :joy: :joy:

@theearlywalker hey… I’ll admit I kinda want to see Frozen II :joy:

@anna834 hope all is well! :hugs:

Same with everyone else! Hoping you all have a great day!! :smile:

4 Likes