HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

:joy::joy: that’s why it would be a challenge :grin:
What if you do finger push ups? Attach a pencil to the finger and then bench press the pencil :triumph::sunglasses:
Show them doctors you won’t be stopped from being active! :crazy_face::grin:

1 Like

no, I just turned of my phone for the rest of the night… not because of you but because I was already planning to do so…

Ok

what? you’re mad or so?
Told it was going to be a strange evening… I needed to be alone… messed up my pills and took the wrong ones so I had double dosis of some and no dosis of others…
heartrate and bloodpressure went through the roof

All good. Don’t start to justify you.
Then I feel embarrassed.
:hugs:

Don’t be… I know that at such times I can be rude, blunt and indifferent towards other… I was planning to tell and say sorry anyway… so… uh … sorry :wink:

1 Like

She’s projecting onto me :unamused:
Fix this dude :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Maybe it’s the others way around :thinking:

And we’re getting in trouble, talking here to much:pleading_face:

why would you?

If there’s any topic more fitting it’s this one… We Are talking RIGHT NOW :grin:

In all this talking I nearly forgot my morning greetings!

Good morning you all! :blush:
And good night to the other side! :hugs:
@Honey8 :heart_eyes:

@LP13413 thanks for the ride pick! :star_struck:

Sorry for you and your parents! :candle:

:joy:
Found another one for you:
Screenshot_2019-08-01-09-39-49

Best plan ever :metal::wave:

@birdy1989 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: happy birthday to your husband! :balloon:

:heart: and hope it will work out :crossed_fingers:

@Fravaco :heart: :woman_shrugging: :kissing_heart:

@anomalia :heart:

@theearlywalker best of days to you :sparkler:

Ot finished the first season stranger things. Had to weep a little. Finally the kid is back with his mama! :blush:

Love is such a great thing! You can feel it without knowing or trust. :grin:

Love you guys!!!:heart:

4 Likes

So glad to hear things are going well for you @birdy1989! May it always be this way! I am ok, thank you for asking! I hope you stop bruising and things work out. Say hi to Masha from me!

@anna834 congratulations! What wonderful news!

Have a great day everyone!

O.T currently reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

6 Likes

Just left work early. Hoping nothing happens and they can cope by themselves.

Will try and have a lazy afternoon. I need to catch up on sleep.

3 Likes

Enjoy :grin:

Ot: late lunch and then relaxing… hey @birdy1989 :hugs: see you typing - have a good afternoon :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

Thank you :kissing_heart: good to hear you are doing okay! Masha gives you a kick on your cheek​:yum:

Thank you, the same to you :smiley: and enjoy your evening :hugs:

OT: chilling :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Fresh home from another bike ride. Settling down with popcorn.

5 Likes

Morning all :grin:- I’m late today :sweat_smile: as far a I can be late in my holidays :joy:- but definitely late for my normal getting up

Challenge of my day: I will only smile at people today, hoping they will smile back - but probably they look irritated at me with that face expression telling “you must be a lunatic” lol- just because I don’t wear that usual stressed and slightly pissed face- try it out yourself- just a friendly smile to the people passing you by today - curious about what reactions you gain :crazy_face:

And another note: I love :heart: these teens going on the streets with their “Friday for future” campaign! First summit this weekend- they are about 1500 teenagers - great generation :heart: ( ( while the dic**eads - our political leaders are talking about missiles and war in the street of Hormuz :woman_facepalming:t2:)

Sorry about being a bit political today- I have this from time to time :exploding_head::crazy_face::laughing:

Ot: getting ready for my massage appointment- then a short jump to my office…

Have a good day family- :hugs: hugs and strength :muscle:t2: to y’all - I love you guys :heart: and good afternoon @LP13413 - happy you manage to get on bike rides a lot! Enjoy :blush:

10 Likes

Woke up around 7:30am this morning from a text from my manager saying to call him back when I saw it. Usually, on my days off, he just needs me to clarify things from the night before or something.
I left the text and went back to bed, knowing if it was very important hed call.
2 hours later, just called him. 2 people f*cked him over and didn’t show this morning. He’s currently running with 2 members of staff. So, here I am, heading to work now. Hoping I’ll get out a bit early though.

3 Likes

At the hospital waiting for my appointment…it’s in the children’s area for some reason!! Now watching the tv and toy story is playing!! It’s a win win!!

6 Likes

Good day to you all! :hugs:
Good sleeping time to the other side!:milky_way:
And good afternoon to my dear @Honey8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m late today. Was up at 5:30 and decided to go for another round :sleeping: till 10 and the dogs were pushing. So I’m out with them now on a green meadow.

Thank you my dear :hugs::heart_eyes: have fun with Harrys kids :grinning:

Thanks for the pics :hugs:

@evooba wish you a short day! Stay strong! :muscle:

You two @alz89 :heart:

@Fravaco :heart: :angel: :joy:

Love this! Tell us how it went.
I do that too. Totally conscious at the beginning and way natural ofer time. For me, there is a big difference, if I force my self into it. This fake politicians smile does exactly that:

But I am quite naturally laughing most of the time anyway and giving that to strangers, share this glow, try to look them in the eyes and really see the person in front of you. I had such great reactions back! You really can give people happy moments with just one honest smile. :blush:
And

Yeah! Me too! My daughter even turned into a vegetarian. :heart_eyes: not mine problem :laughing:
Have a great day, my dear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OT
My mind is always busy with something. That’s way I love writing. It let me escape myself. And kept my mind busy before.
Thoughts for today: Was i always this inkonsistent in my feelings? And the answer is yes, always. I feel things way, way stronger as it seems to be normal. Great thing for love, joy, happiness, enthusiasm. Hard for sadness, pain, hurt. At least I have dealt with hate a long time ago. I just don’t want this feeling and it worked. Surprises me how many people out there have just hate for their strongest feeling, and makes me sad sometimes.
So my feeling :roller_coaster: is a normal thing, having it that much in the open is not.
Normally I disguise it a lot. It has it advantages. I don’t overwhelm people that hard or let them come under my emotional wheels. The other big plus is my own mind. I live a feeling and afterwards I look with astonishment back and wonder about such deep pain reactions. And I am good in forgetting this. Na, I’m good in forgetting, period. At least now a days.
So much me for to day.:crazy_face:

Take care you all! :muscle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes