HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I don’t :joy::sweat_smile: :sob: I wanna see the fireworks!!! :fireworks:

Ot: Packing some old toys, have to do something with them…

5 Likes

:thinking: maybe gift them to some orphanage or kids you know… :blush:

3 Likes

Are they for me? :star_struck:
I’m the little orphan! Batman’s parents were shot :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I have to find the nearby orphanage because all the kids in my family are growing up :joy: I will save one teddy bear and wait for my brothers baby :thinking: He need to get to the job…

Thanks @lpfan61 :hugs:

5 Likes

Don’t listen to batmouse, he’s not wanting the child play toys.

Hope you are better @anngelenee hug for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah he’d like to play with himself but NO :joy: He have Alfred btw :stuck_out_tongue:

Im good :slight_smile: and how are you?

Btw : batamouse have Alfred to play :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Right now? Perfect! :blush:

2 Likes

But, but, but…why?!

3 Likes

Sometimes I really wonder if the people I work with are idiots or simply don’t give a sh*t about anything. Or I maybe care too much… it’s not even 11 yet and I’m hella pissed off.

Have fun today whoever is celebrating the 4th, and stay safe!

6 Likes

Happy 4th of July :tada:

@Fravaco good luck in the hospital :kissing_heart:

@evooba I used to have that too, at my old job… F**ING annoying how people just don’t seem to care :confused: hugs for you :kissing_heart:

@the_termin8r I love Apple too :grin: :heart:

@anna834 love and hugs for you hun :kissing_heart:

OT: going to do some grocery shopping and after that I’m going to take Masha out for a walk :blush:

6 Likes

Hope everyone is doing fine. :hugs::muscle:

I don’t like Apple, they do everything different and everything that their users do/produce it’s not compatible with other devices (like computer software, phone and else) so it annoys me when i have to deal with it. :joy:

At work, lunch time. Can’t wait to be on weekend, i need to take care of myself and to have fun outside.

Happy independance day for the US people!

5 Likes

Good morning all :smile:

Happy Thursday!

Ooo a pool wouldn’t be a bad idea! I’ll definitely have to do some designs and quick! :sunglasses:

Something tells me he really does @framos1792 :joy: :joy:

I’m not a huge apple fan but I am force to use it at work so I’m slowly accepting that the computers are alright. :joy: I had an iPhone once and am so glad I came back to android but that’s just my personal preference :joy:

OT - just got up and got my morning coffee. The start of my 5 day weekend is here :tada: :tada:

I hope everyone has a good day and happy independence day :tada::fireworks::fireworks:

2 Likes

See! Once again you get me! You were thinking of swiping those toys too huh?! :joy:
I imagined it was Barbie and ken and a teddy so I was already playing out a James Bond-like scene where ken bond saves her from evil fluffynator :thinking::thought_balloon:

Ot: damn it, I planned to sleep until the fireworks began but I’m awake almost at my usual time for work :expressionless::crazy_face:
This really comes to mind :expressionless:

Anyway happy 4th of July /Independence day :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
And I’m prouuuuuud to be an americ(oh wait)
Where at least I know I’m fre(oh wait)

Jk jk :grimacing: ‘Murica! :us:

4 Likes

Na. Just be honest, you couldn’t stand to miss some more. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

3 Likes

Tiring day. Going to eat junk food and watch Stranger Things for the rest of the evening.

4 Likes

This will probably make your evening at least- enjoy :blush: :yum:

1 Like

I thought about riding my bike to see a movie, but instead I’m relaxing on a hot and humid day off.

:us: Happy Independence Day to everybody celebrating!

3 Likes

Happy Independence day to you :tada: :us:

4 Likes

What I’m attempting to do is more like it.

At least now he’s moved out of the way.
DSCN2783

10 Likes

Just watched 2 episodes of Stranger Things!!

5 Likes