HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Uneventful but productive day. Hoping tomorrow will be the same.
My WhatsApp is still down so I apologise I haven’t replied to you @the_termin8r and on the group.

4 Likes

No worries. Also there’s no point in trying to keep up with the group chat, there were over 100 messages in there today. Is your WA up to date?

Weak sauce lol
There was 300 overnight from the jackass lol jk

It’s not just hers…I can’t send pics or stickers so like…75% of the spam in our chat is missing due to this :neutral_face:
Prolly maintenance or somethings down :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

That would explain why I was struggling to upload a vid from WA web and why Nick couldn’t open it.

WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook are all down today. At least since I last checked. Nothing is loading…

1 Like

WA and fb and all the others have world wide trouble right no. Dono way.

Same in Switzerland! And I startet my phone about 3 times because thought there is something wrong with my phone! :joy:

I hope you all had a great day and I wish you all a good night!! Specially @Fravaco! Send you much love!! :hibiscus::bouquet::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yaaaaaay we are in the finals :tada: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
OT: going to bed now, I’m so tired…

3 Likes

All three are fine on my side. Maybe it’s an Apple thing? (I’m taking every jab I can get, no matter how petty :joy:).

Omg. Guys. Maybe many people here know this already, but I just found out.

I’m doing some research on Apple products for a job interview I have tomorrow, and I just entered the Wikipedia page for iTunes when I saw this:

Look at the albums visible on the image on the right I can’t believe ATS is there omg

6 Likes

Please tell me you’re not going to become an iDrone, or worse, a ‘Genius’. I can summarise Apple’s history for you in one line: They used to be semi-decent, and now they’re not.

2 Likes

Good morning guys :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny: Thursday- yaay :tada::tada::tada: and this week is finally normal again- means last working day of the week for me :tada::tada: I feel blessed :grin: … have a good day everybody and remember- if you’re struggling of feeling sad and alone- reach out :hugs::yellow_heart: it may not change anything but at least you won’t no longer feel alone :heart:

@the_termin8r night shift? Looks like this thread is your new crush :joy: keep it going- and I still LOVE Apple :stuck_out_tongue:

@Fravaco first post-surgery day- sending you strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

@anna834 good morning :sunny: :yellow_heart::hugs:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:- about to :shower:

@LP13413 … not only this- but to earn a nice lil salary to make a life :money_mouth_face: lol- have a great ride and a good rest then :blush::crescent_moon:

6 Likes

I actually didn’t go out tonight! Not only is it too humid, but after work, I ran around the gym in the school with a basketball, trying to break in my new shoes. July 4th is Independence Day in the States, so I get the day off! Mostly all of us decided to also take Friday off, so I have another four-day weekend!

Have a great day!!

6 Likes

That sounds really good- happy for you … enjoy :blush: :sunny: and thank you Andy :grin:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! :sunny:
And good evening! :first_quarter_moon_with_face:
To that happy independents day to the US guys!
Enjoy the fireworks!

@theearlywalker :heart:

A short one from @birdy1989 stay strong dear sweetie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@achilleas7 don’t get over exited, but a really big hug for you and your doggi :hugs:

@justinkilmer you of all people have to do a bachelor tee! I have seen so much really :woozy_face: ones. And great idea with more then one design. Then you can set up a poll for us to vote :sunglasses:

@Honey8 still in stone age delta? Miss you :kissing_heart: :heart:

@Fravaco Im still with you :muscle:

So, most of you I will probably spam during the day. :crazy_face: :heart:
At least I hope that I have that much reception.

Im know in the Westerwald. The shepherd of this flock has one break of six days during the year.
That’s my duty then. His dogs are all excited about this, remember me. His sheep not so much. But it is a well behaved flock, so nothing in comparison to this brats I tended bevor. Looking forward to smooth days.
:heart:

4 Likes

:notes: and morning coffee

20190704_093929

Happy Independence day! :us:

Have a good day everyone :slight_smile: :sunny:

14 Likes

Oh, that’s right… You guys have a holiday today… Have fun, y’all :heart::tada:

5 Likes

Happy Independence Day USA family! :grin: :tada:

OT: laundry :crazy_face:

5 Likes