HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Good morning family :blush: :sunny::sunny: Friday … weekend knocking on the door - have a good time if you have free days :blush::sunny::yellow_heart: and lots of strength to the working people :muscle:t2::sunny::yellow_heart:

@LP13413 lol I always think he’s the Bruce Springsteen in the cats universe- just like a boss… :joy: wishing you a good rest evening and sleep well then my friend :crescent_moon:

@alz89 insomnia again? Stay strong :muscle:t2:

Ot: :coffee: & :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

6 Likes

Winding down the fireworks but wouldn’t be the little kid if I didn’t draw my yearly logo :crazy_face:

Tried the LPUlogo too :partying_face:
image image

12 Likes

Don’t involve LPU into your acts of vandalism…:yum:

7 Likes

Curiosity is going to be the death of him one of these days…

It’s a little too humid for my liking tonight. I might have to take a dip in the pool before I climb into bed.

Happy Friday!!

4 Likes

Always! Thanks!

OT: leaving for work

3 Likes

You have a pool??? How niiice :heart_eyes: ENJOY 🏊‍♂

3 Likes

job’s done!

Happy 4th to the USAns! :slight_smile:

freedom celebration day !!!
what a lol

hahahah @framos1792
i KNEW Batman was a fan !!!

3 Likes

Helllooooo everyone

6 Likes

Ehh. You don’t heard the news?

the-new-batman-logo-22389194

Watching the old Raw boy vlogs…

Happy Friday! for those who’s starting the weekend early :wink:

10 Likes

At work on my day off… again. It’s crazy busy and I’m dead tired and I need to go to a birthday party tonight. But oh well…

@alz89 watched the first 2 last night too! Id watch them all at one go if I could!

6 Likes

I know I would too! Going to watch more when I babysit tomorrow night again!

OT: back from babysitting and chilling

6 Likes

Lurking, watching the Yankees, keeping Thurman occupied and away from his food.

4 Likes

At ikea for the first time in functioning memory

I’ve been once before but about a decade ago

Edit: I shall return for every dinner :grimacing:

Edit 2: I’m banned :roll_eyes::crazy_face: ok jk jk
But this place does me bad especially with anybody acting stupid with me :no_mouth:
Spent an hour trying to say everything out loud, then there’s so much crap to mess with :grimacing:, then I found the chokolad and the gummies and yeeeeeah
And bonus: scoooore! My unicorns! Muahahahahahaaaaa

11 Likes

hahahaha

so true !!!:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

@IronSoldier16 finally toy story time! If what you said happens, I’m hunting you down bro :imp:

Sighhhhh it’s been a hyper day actually :neutral_face:
Honestly better than yesterday haha

2 Likes

Good morning!
Evening!

@framos1792 you made my morning! :joy::joy: :rofl:

The little bat want to be picked up from smaland. PLEASE

:laughing:

Ot
Just awake and feel a little like diving out of a coma

5 Likes

Good morning soldiers :sunny::sunny::sunny: it’s 6:30 am on a free Saturday and I’m awake- yaay :laughing: tried to go back to sleep but no way :roll_eyes: - means I get up now- trying to see it as gifted time but… not entirely convinced until now :joy: anyway have a good day y’all :sunny::sunny::sunny:

Good morning @anna834 - you’re early today :hugs:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

@LP13413 curiousity kills the cat … it’s a saying over here - let’s hope he will sleep in softly someday after the greatest cat life ever seen!! :blush: good goodnight my friend :crescent_moon: hope you had a good day :sunny::sunny:

7 Likes

:roll_eyes: same here… now I wake up early even on free days and can’t do anything about it :joy:

OT: breakfast

4 Likes

Somebody can’t get batman off their mind so much that they repeat what they say about him :roll_eyes::sunglasses:

And I hope you feel proud :cry:

Is that The twilight dude? :roll_eyes:
I heard he’s bulking up because he thinks the only way to beat penguin is to match him :crazy_face::joy:

I’m the nolan OG :grin:

Ot: finally home, good movie but creepy parts :joy: love the new character too :sweat_smile:

Chilling now

@evooba just thought I’d get ahead and say muse is tonight :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Waiting to get my blood test done and for once I’m first in line…got another 50 mins til it opens though!

6 Likes