HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Getting ready to go to work my last day working 1030 to 630 I start 6 am to 2 pm on Monday yeah. More hours more to save.

I’m not very good with heat so this will be a nightmare for me! :sob::sob:

A big thank you to the English team for winning today which resulted in us not being busy at all for a change. Time for some food now…

2 Likes

Watching some old stuff

6 Likes

Just had a nap.
Had a long day today. I volunteered at a local Race for Life for Cancer Research, something close to my heart.

3 Likes

Fun weekend but exhausted, so i’m going to sleep! Have a good day/evening/night everyone !

2 Likes

Have a good good night and sweet dreams! :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

About to type up my CV as wanting to quit my job and look for another had enough there and too stressed!

5 Likes

Wishing you good luck in finding the right job for you! :muscle: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Today was hard, I’m happy to be home, at last! Need food now.

1 Like

Ohhh girl I have such a special cake day present for you…just about to get it finished😙

2 Likes

There it is:

2 Likes

Going to eat something in memory of Nick lol McDonalds 60 nuggets. @NickGr

3 Likes

Doing this while listening to LP as I’m too hot to sleep! I don’t care if it’s kiddish it takes my mind off things! :blush:

6 Likes

Being adultish instead of kiddish is way overrated anyway :grin:

Ot: chipper lol

6 Likes

My stomach is starting to hurt so I am going to lay down

Hope you get well soon, have a good rest.

Good morning guys, hope all goes well @alz89 and good luck finding a new job! Good decision- and Mike gifted us an artbook lately - you are absolutely trendy :+1:t2:, to all of you a good start of the new week :sunny: @OneMoreLight2017 hope the new job is satisfying you :blush:… good night to the american soldiers :crescent_moon: and @LP13413 with Thurman - have a good rest guys :dizzy:

Ot: second :coffee: and :iphone:

3 Likes

Hope you feel better @StephLP18 !

OT: getting ready for work

I’m having :coffee: and getting ready for work…how did the weekend pass so quickly again???