HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Me right now in graphical description:

IMG_6317
IMG_6313
IMG_6316
:smiling_imp:

Goodnight/good morning soldiers lol…

3 Likes

Damn, the biggest amount we had was 40

Chilling with coffee, not sure what I’ll do today.

@framos1792 I hope everything is fine :astonished::blush:

OT: break time at work. I can’t wait to be in my bed tonight. :sleeping:

1 Like

Today is my off day and I started to wash all my clothes that I want to pack for my vacation next week. I will be in Portugal on the Algarve for two weeks and I’m happy, last year we were there and it helped me a lot. Can’t wait to leave all things behind for this time.
Thanks again for all the love that you all send me - you guys are amazing :heart:
OT: washing and watching Carpool Karaoke with Linkin Park.

11 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy: oh yeah just a little outraged at identity theft criminals :unamused: lol

:confused: you must be having a really difficult tiring day :frowning_face: hang in there! :grin:

1 Like

Have a lovely time, a break is always good :slight_smile:

I’m waiting on take away (again…:frowning: ) before my piano lesson. Last one I think for a few weeks which is the only reason I haven’t cancelled it.

1 Like

Have a great time!

OT: back at work after my lunch break. It’s really nice out today. :beach_umbrella::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Bartholomilde has escaped :exploding_head:
IMG_5946

I’m loopy today lol

1 Like

@mona18 you new? Welcome on board!! :sun_with_face: :smile:

OT: ready to have dinner :yum:

1 Like

Going to watch Riverdale on Netflix.

1 Like

Heey @OneMoreLight2017 enjoy :blush:- relax :beach_umbrella: and do whatever you feel like, you really deserve the break now after the rough days now! Send us a looot of pics, hope you enjoy your free day @evooba :sunny:- sending you strength @Lilyope :muscle:t2: and heyo @lpfan61 and @framos1792 how is/was your Monday? All well? :sunny:- welcome @mona18 to the lpu, enjoy your time with the family :grinning:

Ot: just had dinner- now chill until :zzz:

6 Likes

@lpfan61, @theearlywalker Thank you both for the welcome! :blush: :slight_smile:
@Lilyope, enjoy Riverdale :smiley:

OT: chill time with some videos/writing, it’s been a long day.

5 Likes

Thank you @theearlywalker and @melisLP! Next week on the 18th will my vacation starting :relaxed:
I send you a lot of pictures :ok_hand:

Welcome to the LPU @mona18!

3 Likes

Making dinner, will watch a movie or something later.

Thank you @theearlywalker and @mona18 ! :hugs:

OT: Going to skip a question (but don’t tell @framos1792 :shushing_face:) , and having fun

4 Likes

He’s been having too much fun lately.

3 Likes

Sitting on my parent’s couch, watching TV. I’m here to clean their house, might do some tonight and continue tomorrow.

I still don’t feel well so I am calling an early end to the night

Maybe a good night’s sleep is just what you need. Goodnight!!