HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

You went in asking why it had closed I believe lol

1 Like

Yep, for the last person. But not for this time!

1 Like

I just got back form Church

2 Likes

You know what it is not afraid to cross the line
Nothing is forever don’t be mad at the design

There are now 5 places to get points for the portal game. Better be quick you guys. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: This one too? LMAO :joy:

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Points for me!

:+1::+1:, Im back as well

Wait, what? Points? What did I miss?

:joy: the forum burns down/the apocalypse occurs and you come in with what did I miss? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
8threads managed to close down

8 Likes

The one day I don’t come in here and chaos breaks loose.

9 Likes

The portal game, where if you make it through the portal into a locked thread when it opens (but before it closes again) and make a post you get 3 points for being first and 1 point for getting in.

Please never do this again @evooba :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What did she do?

She wasn’t here and the chaos breaks loose :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: so , with her is everything good :relaxed: I tried to be funny - sorry

4 Likes

The forums have been weird the past few days, :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I can’t agree more

2 Likes

Damn i couldn’t stop laughing! :joy::joy::laughing::laughing::laughing: @framos1792 !
Big deal where was this thread! :joy: If didn’t even get any notif lol. There are sooo many i didn’t even seeeee!

2 Likes

So is this thread just gonna die out or what? Lol, come on @framos1792 no dust bunnies here.