HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Are you sure you’re in the right thread?

1 Like

???As long as this is the what are you temporarily doing right now thread, then yeah I’m sure. :joy:

It’ll die out temporarily haha
Feels like I’m the one collecting dust bunnies

2 Likes

What am I doing right now I’m listening to a korean drama soundtrack it’s so romantic :grinning:

I just stopped in to say hello to everyone and hope your Sunday is a good one and think positive You all are loved by me.

1 Like

Um…what to type in this thread? :confused:

Lol, I think anything is fine, @framos1792 just would like to have the satisfaction of having more posts in his thread than @intheend does.

1 Like

:roll_eyes::joy::joy::joy:
Alrightyyyy! I am chilling around!

1 Like

Alrightyyyy. 32 topics read and 26 are unread… dunno how many are new… so I don’t know when I’ll come back here :slightly_smiling_face:

It was great spending 2 hour here and reading all love and sunshineyyy threads :heart::heart::two_hearts: thanks to all for the support and love that you give me. You all aee my strength and always will be. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Love and hugs to all! I’ll come here soon! Till then keep smilin’! Love living live lovingly :heart: stay strong :muscle: keep soarin’ :sparkles: and stay awessoomee always! I. Always here just a dm or tag away… anytime here for y’all :two_hearts::two_hearts::heart::hugs::kissing_heart: :two_hearts::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Am I going to have to mute this one too?

1 Like

Awwwwie!!! thank you so much for your powerful words!! :blush::blush: hope to see you again here soon!! :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

EDIT: @the_termin8r whyyyyy?? :upside_down_face: :frowning:

Same reason I muted the other one. If you go up to the top of the original and scroll down to my first post you’d know.

1 Like

For sure you’ll! :hugs::hugs: I’ll come soon! :revolving_hearts::heart:

1 Like

At the store with my sister in law.

WHAT!? @framos1792 -.-

2 Likes

Here we go! First thread killed, I missed the fun cause I was eating MY dinner!

@framos1792 here’s another “my”: my side, my turn, my dinner :joy:

OT: have to end dinner lool just came back to see how’s going here :laughing:

6 Likes

Okay so now we have two threads to kill simultaneously? :joy:

6 Likes

You guys are crazy! Lol

3 Likes

Crazy & proud lool :laughing:
OT: dinner ended, now forum :grin:

4 Likes

Repaired the first sink in my life :muscle:t2:

6 Likes