HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Good morning family :sunny::sunny::sunny: Wow looks really like I forgot to post yesterday :exploding_head: processor overload …

But as far as I read the easter days were at least ok for the most of us?!!

I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling bad, sending strength to you @Fravaco I hope you feel better today?

Sending strength to you :muscle:t2: too of course @evooba and I hope the next days will go smoother for you :blush: I really start to like your boss :shaved_ice:

:tada: happy to hear @justinkilmer, :blush: the news about your dad as chief at the grill - :tada::muscle:t2: I’m happy you guys had a great bbq :meat_on_bone: together :sunny::yellow_heart:

@hilaryfol you move again? I had no idea… what happened? Stay strong :hugs::yellow_heart:

Thank you @AJ_7 for your motivating words - :kissing_heart: :hugs:, always a great feeling to find them :blush: and how are you dear?

And last but definitely not least thank you :yellow_heart: @anna834 - :cherry_blossom: @birdy1989 :hugs: and @lpfan61 :kissing_heart: your words are cheering me up and it feels good that I’m not alone in this craziness…

:joy: I really believe I need a break from sorting and packing stuff now soon- :exploding_head: the move is now finally in two days and I’m on the climax of the chaos … searching stuff is taking half of my days… and I’m a person who loves and needs her order :roll_eyes: but yeah- one step at a time- it’s a great lesson for my patience atm :joy: and it’s definitely worth to do this now - kinda freeing to throw everything useless out of my life :rainbow:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Goodnight Andy :dizzy: and good morning too, :sunny: Have a good day my friend @LP13413

:joy::joy: this turned out to be a mega long post, :monkey: sorry guys- couldn’t make it shorter- have a good day you wonderful bunch :sunny::sunny::sunny:

9 Likes

You’re almost there, hang in there :hugs: you can do this! The chaos is temporarily, you can enjoy everything really soon now :kissing_heart:

@Fravaco hope you feel better soon, sending hugs :hugs:

@evooba seems like your manager really is a nice guy :blush: when do you have a day off? Sending hugs to you too :hugs::kissing_heart:

To everyone who needs to hear it: you are strong, loved and you matter! If you have had some rough days, just know that you are not alone, we are always here for you :heart:

13 Likes

Same here :laughing: sending strenght dear! You’ll have a new order soon! :muscle: :grin: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

@birdy1989 I really like that pic! :heart_eyes: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OT: stiching

5 Likes

@birdy1989 @theearlywalker My manager is amazing! We’re good friends and he never disappoints me, whatever I ask he makes sure it happens one way or another. It’s just a super busy period for us. Unfortunately I don’t have any days off till I’m on holidays, which is the main reason I’m so tired.

4 Likes

Good morning all!

Thank you! it was so awesome to see him joking around and acting like his normal self. I’ve missed it! :smile:

It’s going to go fast! But like @birdy1989 said you are almost there! It’ll be very exciting once your in you new place and then you get to make it all yours! Very excited for you and you new chapter :smile::tada:

Definitely a great thing to read to start out my day :smile::heart:

OT: Got up early so decided to make breakfast for me and my fiancé, then we decided to go to the bakery quick before work and get some iced coffee :coffee::yum:
Now off to work for the day

Hoping everyone has a great Tuesday!

Edit: I have a facebook page where I’m trying to promote my designs to win the contest (see playing with drawing tools) but happened to look at the post and my artwork has been seen by 1818 people and liked by roughly 72 some others (I know thats a low number compared to the people reached lol) BUT the best part is my other pieces of art have been getting some love too by complete strangers! Makes me feel great seeing others enjoying my work. :smile:
I feel like it’s a small victory

4 Likes

Pizza night with the flatmate! So hungry!

3 Likes

Love it!
We just quote it again and again :smile:
@birdy1989 happy to read you so up and running!

@Fravaco get well soon! :hugs:

@justinkilmer to read about your Dad sounds great!

Please, show us!

@theearlywalker
Its the final countdown to a new live chapter! Nothing new without a little bit of labor. You can do it! Just breathing! :kissing_heart:

@evooba enjoy your pizza! For me, nothing better than the meal after a long work day.

A hug for @Lilyope, @anomalia and everyone who wants one.

OT
I’m now on a farm at the Eifel, near the Luxembourg border. Not much reception here.
First workday finished. It was a long one. Tired and satisfied!

8 Likes

:flushed: Weeeeell when I have something more I’ll show… maybe :grimacing:

4 Likes

Just got in bed all packed ready for my flight back home tomorrow!

1 Like

At the gym right now. Trying to lose more weight and then go home get ready for work

1 Like

Good morning guys :sunny::sunny::sunny: Thanks again- when I’m at the breaking point I come here and fill up my tanks- you guys are incredible :heart:

Goodnight Andy @LP13413 :dizzy::crescent_moon:

9 Likes

@theearlywalker loads of strength to you. I’m always here if you need to talk, you know where to find me :slightly_smiling_face: Take care of yourself. It’s tough now but it’s all for the best

Glad your dad is better @justinkilmer

Strength and good vibes to all that need it

4 Likes

Good morning all!

@AJ_7 @anna834 Thank you :hugs:

@theearlywalker glad we are able to help! :smile: This forum is filled with so many amazing people!

OT: Getting ready to start my day, and coffee

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

5 Likes

@alz89 welcome back! Hope you had fun in Spain!

Came home a bit early from work today and had a much needed nap. Unfortunately I need to be in at 6:30am tomorrow… but just one more day left!

5 Likes

Off to work!

2 Likes

About to leave to work

2 Likes

Home and chilling watching tv and getting ready for work tomorrow!

1 Like

Good early morning family- :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny: D-day … :dancer: a lot still to do but I think until the truck arrives at 8am I will be fine ( yaay for positive thinking :joy:) I will probably have no internet connection for a while now (hopefully not to happen- positive thinking strongest kind will hopefully help here too :pray:t2: but yeah ) I hope I can show up here at least once a day :blush:

Be blessed family and stay strong and supportive and wonderful as you all are :heart::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs: have a great day (s) soldiers :sunny::sunny::sunny:

Hope your day at work was ok - good unwinding and good goodnight Andy @LP13413 kuddle the senior from me :blush:

9 Likes

Good luck with the move @theearlywalker :hugs: we will be there with every step you take and every box you lift :hugs:

@alz89 hope you had a wonderful vacation :kissing_heart:

@LP13413 hope your day at work was okay. Good night :hugs:

OT: had an appointment with my psychologist yesterday. I’m not doing so well atm :cry: he adviced me to take medication for the anxiety’s. Problem is I can’t take them for so long, cause your body gets used to them. So I might get antidepressants after these… Just hope it helps soon :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Thats sooo cool!:smiley: I wish there was something like this here too its fun!

What courses are you doing :slight_smile:

Good to know you had fun @evooba and @the_termin8r :blush:

Is it okay now? it’s been 8 days :smile:

Thats so sweet! you are loved too! Hope you’re having a good day! :hugs: :heart:

Big hug!! :hugs: :heart: It will all be fine don’t worry. I understand it hurts bad … especially a close friend :sunny: i agree with @Fravaco time heals…

Congo!!! shifting started? :smiley:

Ah! Finally saw some easter eggs! :smiley: They look nice!

Congratulations to them! :slight_smile:

@Fravaco that was nice ! noboty can s(h)ave me now :joy: You look younger for sure as walker said :smile: Smarty with new face! :smiley:

Aww!! this will be me in just some more days… leaving behind the most beautiful memories… i unerstand :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

I hope for this!! :sunny: When are exams ?

@justinkilmer good to know your dad is getting better! :smiley:

Wooah! this is soo good! It’s damn rare in India!

That was soo nice!!! thank you! :heart:

so… summarized 200+ lol… i guess
I’ve been good since 4 days. Just into a book which teaches a lot. Figuring out what new project to start i came to a point that i need to learn more than create so just learning random thing from various books, theories and beliefs :slight_smile:

on topic: nothing just forums what else. :smile:

Happy afternoon to everyone :sunny: sun shining bright up here! i just did my lunch and continue the summarizing… hope ya’ll have a great day! :smiley: :heart:

7 Likes