HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

What’s wrong hun? :kissing_heart:

Going for a pint is exactly what you deserved, hope you had a good night sleep :kissing_heart:

Where are you moving to?

Hope you had a good night sleep too, hope today will be better for you :hugs:

What did everyone do so far this weekend? :hugs: let us know! I didn’t do much, only a BBQ yesterday.

@theearlywalker how is packing going so far? :hugs:

1 Like

Hello Easter today is not my fav day Dingus Day in my country is a bit annoying

IMG_20190422_104114
Not so annoying these days. It used to be annoying when I was a kid. At the end of the day (the Easter Monday) all your clothes were wet. Now the tradition almost died down.

1 Like

Chilling reading my book…

1 Like

Doing a school project :joy:

2 Likes

Believe me in some places the tradition is still alive :joy: Two years ago I visited my extended family and I have to change my clothes five times…

I’m really glad that is 11am and I’m only get wet once because in these year I’ll stay at home :rofl:

3 Likes

@anngelenee I’m still dry (but at home). Haven’t even seen a single kid with a water gun yet.

2 Likes

Idk maybe it’s the region difference

I keep forgetting it is easter because technically Easter is next week for me. But damn, this hot weather is killing me.

2 Likes

It’s just what happened in Sri Lanka. It’s awful.

OT: Family day

4 Likes

My spring flowers and three little buds

20190422_121941

Making the dinner for five

6 Likes

I know, it’s really aweful😔

2 Likes

Good morning all,

I hope you all had a nice weekend,

You’re very welcome :smile: We all love you too!

@evooba I hope work went alright with having 2 people calling in!

Hoping for the best case scenario for you!

I had a pretty good easter weekend, had a grill out with my family and friends Saturday.
For those wondering about an Update about my father: He is doing great, almost seems like he’s back to 100% if not that I’d say 89.999% :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
The doctors still say he’s a mystery and after 4 almost 5 months they still have no clue what is wrong. On the plus side he’s able to do things on his own with minimal to no help. He actually was the one to start the grill out and cook everyones food.

SO thank you to everyone who’s sent out thoughts towards my family :hugs:
I appreciate it so much :heart:

OT: Just got to work so, getting things set up (like morning coffee and music)

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Sending prayers and strength to Sri Lanka!!!

8 Likes

Happy to hear your dad is doing good! :muscle: :tada: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

What was going on?

Sick in the couch… Again

1 Like

Get well soon! :hugs: :hugs: :muscle:

I don’t know how but I survived this weekend. Just need to pull through this week… I was complaining so much at work today about how tired I am, and just sick of everything, my manager gave me a massive hug and ice cream to calm down :stuck_out_tongue: Thankfully he knows it’s been tough for all of us these last couple of weeks.

5 Likes

So nice of him! :smile:

Thanks for asking,

quite a bit has gone on so I’ll try and sum it up best as possible :sweat_smile:

It started around Christmas time and my dad just wasn’t feeling himself, he went in and discovered that there was a blood clot in his leg and it was pretty serious. The doctor told us there was a good chance he could lose his leg (he didn’t thank god). But they had some complications and the clot ending up moving towards his lungs among a few other things (back spasms, loss of vision and more). So he ended having to stay in the hospital for a roughly 2 weeks while they were taking care of that. All this time they were testing for everything under the sun but things were coming back negative. Finally they got a positive result for APS (which is an autoimmune disorder) But they needed 2 positive tests and you have to wait 12 weeks between tests I guess.

He was finally let go, but then he started to lose blood mysteriously, and so he’s had to go in and get blood transfusions a few times a week. They did more tests and at one point told us it was cancer, only to tell us a week later it wasn’t. Since then he took the 2nd APS test and sounds like that’s not it either. but he hasn’t had to do many blood transfusions and seems to be gaining strength. My mom’s been staying home with him this whole time and actually just started going back to work last week.

Thats the base of it, I tried to keep it as short as possible but that didn’t work :sweat_smile:

Hopefully you feel better soon though! Get lots of rest!

@evooba that was nice of him! Ice Cream could possibly be the best remedy for anything :drooling_face::ice_cream:

6 Likes

Sitting In bed watching a movie

1 Like