HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Good morning family :sunny::sunny::sunny: Great to come here and find you guys caring one for the other, this is just only awesome :heart: Sending strength to all of you who need it :muscle:t2: Especially @hilaryfol and @the3rdtausk,

have a great easter :hatching_chick: to everybody celebrating it and no matter what you do, make him proud :heart:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Goodnight Andy :crescent_moon: and hooray for 3 days off :tada::tada:

7 Likes

Thank you! Enjoy your Friday!

1 Like

Last day before 3 weeks with 4 (or less) working day per weeeeek! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

OT: Having breakfast and getting ready to work.

Have a good day/night guys! :hugs:

3 Likes

Awake after 3 full hrs of sleep
Today I shave of my beard

3 Likes

Enjoy it, take enough time to relax and unwind :hugs:

You seem so excited, that made me smile :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: good luck today and enjoy your weekend :kissing_heart:

I think that is a wise decision considering it will get warmer in the summer :sweat_smile: you need to make work as comfortable as possible!

What are your plans? :hugs: enjoy!

Same to you hun :hugs:

@StephLP18 @anomalia hope you are doing good. Sending you ladies hugs, love and strength :hugs: :heart:

OT: depression gets weak, GAD get stronger and I’m back to the point where the mornings suck again :sweat_smile: going to tell my psychologist this in the afternoon. But I won’t quit, it will get better someday :pray:t2:

Have a lovely Friday everyone and an even better Easter weekend :hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks Andy @LP13413 and to you too @birdy1989 :hugs::hugs: and @Fravaco great decision- will we get it to see? You must know about me that I’m a very curious person :blush: good going anyway

3 Likes

I’ll post a before, during and after picture this afternoon :wink:

5 Likes

Yaaaay :tada::tada: I’m curious :blush:

1 Like

Chilling, going out for a meal this evening with family :+1: :smiley:

4 Likes

Watching a movie before I get ready for work

3 Likes

Morning all!

Pretty much haha! It’s a lot easier/nicer then telling him… “Hey you stink, take a shower” :rofl:

You as well! hope it’s relaxing!

Sending you good thoughts and strength! :muscle:

So glad you are having a positive attitude towards it, thats half the battle, and as always we are all here for you :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you enjoy!

yay movies! haha what one were you watching?
Hope you have a good day at work!

OT: At work, swamped still yay?
My mom gave me some headphones as Thank you for helping out with my dad and watching their house while they were gone. (didn’t have too, I thought thats what children do for their parents, oh well lol), So now I have a playlist consisting of Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Halestorm and much more going on so I can drown out the world and kick it into high gear haha.

Everyone enjoy your Friday! :smile:

7 Likes

@birdy1989 No plans, I’m working.

OT: Back home from a crazy day. I was definitely not prepared for today. Hoping the rest of the weekend is not as bad.

1 Like

Watching Gotham and Supernatural

2 Likes

Two of the greatest shows ever lol

So sad that they are ending Supernatural but 15 years is quite some time

2 Likes

Good morning everybody :blush::sunny::sunny::sunny: Birds singing outside, announcing a sunny day and I feel glad with my coffee here right now. Best news of the day is that I get the key for the new house today :tada:, I can’t really believe how fast it went now… and it feels good. Sending these vibes out to you guys :rainbow: have a good Saturday you all :sunny:

@Fravaco where are the pics?! :laughing:

@IronSoldier16 have a great time at Coban bro :blush::sunny:

And ofc good goodnight eagle Andy @LP13413 have a good rest :zzz::crescent_moon:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops: & :blush:

10 Likes

So exciting! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: enjoy and good luck with everything! It’s all really happening now :hugs:

OT: getting ready in a bit to go to the zoo

5 Likes

Yaaaaayy!! Congrats!! :tada: :sun_with_face: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Eggs.Acually the yellow and the marbled one are mnie

20190420_122130

9 Likes

@anngelenee they look great.

2 Likes

Good morning all!

Yay that’s exciting!! :tada::smile:

OT: Have to work a shorter shift today so I have my coffee and headphones on ready to get some shit done lol
Might run to the mall for a bit too because why not?
Just finished a poster project and have it printing so I might grab some frames for it too.

Hoping everyone has a great Saturday!

4 Likes