HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Congrats :tada: @theearlywalker

Ot. Getting ready for work

2 Likes

Having a hectic morning at work… someone called (kind of) in sick again.

@theearlywalker That’s awesome! When are you officially moving in?

2 Likes

Watching YouTube. Awaiting the time to go go up to my brother’s campground for Easter dinner. Is it bad that I’m more excited to see the puppies? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sending you strength

Off to work now later

Congratulations! :hugs:

I do. Actually in a few hours I’ll come back to Guatemala City.

No it’s not, completely understandable! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: enjoy :hugs:

1 Like

I’m relaxing on the couch next to Thurman (we just watched the Yankees win!)

Last night was stressful for him. There’s a neighborhood cat that looks exactly like him - he’s a short-haired, this one is long-haired, same size, though - who was sitting right outside the patio door just staring in. She came around a couple times, and I had to go out and chase her away, poor thing. My mom also went out and tried to throw water at her to scare her off.

After that, we thought we kept hearing sirens going past the house. We went back outside in the rain and heard a couple cats howling and taking shelter under our cars to keep dry.

DSCN2666

Congratulations, @theearlywalker!

5 Likes

Just back from my brothers wedding and shattered!

1 Like

@alz89 Why shattered?

It was very stressful!

@theearlywalker
Sorry, have had a few bad days…
But today was finally the day :grin:

Nobody can s(h)ave me now…
DSC_0059

Halfway, right?
DSC_0060

In the end:
(yes there’s a face underneath the hair)
DSC_0065

Trivia: anyone knows the band on the shirt? (if you’re italian, you should)

11 Likes

It’s kinda weird how a beard can change the face… :thinking: :laughing:
You look good without beard :grin:

As for the band, it’s Almamegretta :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ok you can read :joy::joy::joy:
You know them?
The beard makes me look older but strangly enough people seem to respect me more with than without

2 Likes

Yup, I’m Italian… not that I like them very much though… :sweat_smile:

Because you look older with it :joy:
Jk… I heard other men saying the same :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a total different kind of music… Guess you’re not neapolitan then :rofl:
The drummer, the bass player and the dubmaster are actually very good friends of mine…

2 Likes

Nope, Rome here :grin:

Oh ups… hope I didn’t offend you… :sweat_smile: I’m just more for the rock, especially with songs in English…
Anyway, it’s cool you’re friend with them! :smile:

EDIT: OT: time to sleep here, good night! :smile: :hugs:

1 Like

Don’t worry… I’m not offended that quickly… Especially not when it concerns musical taste… :wink:
Good night… Mine is just beginning…

1 Like

Watching St. Louis Blues play off hockey. Player Jaden Schwartz had just gotten a hat trick as I pulled this up lol.

Wow! Dude, you look like a 32 rocker!

On Topic:

I’m came back home.

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny::yellow_heart:Good Sunday morning fellow soldiers, family and friends :yellow_heart::sunny::sunny:it’s Easter Sunday, :hatching_chick:synonym for the change- the rebirth and the new and the eternal life. A good time to start all over again. So yesterday I got the keys and now I’ve got 70 boxes to fill my entire life in and I must make the decision what to take with me and what to leave behind. Since moving is easier with light baggage- I leave a lot behind :grin: stuff and memories ofc- but it’s a good feeling to make space for new experiences in my new life :tada::tada::tada:
:heart:Thank you all for being with me @LP13413 @lpfan61 @evooba @IronSoldier16 @StephLP18 @justinkilmer @birdy1989 I love you :heart:
Wooow man, :tada::tada::tada:Thanx for sharing your pics with us @Fravaco Your face looks so much more friendly and open and ofc looks younger…:grin: good decision to cut off the beard :tada::tada: grats, you look great man :blush: :+1:t2:

Happy you had a great time in Spain @alz89 :tada::tada:

Now finally :joy::

Ot: :coffee: & :sweat_drops: & :iphone:

… I love this thread :heart_eyes: and goodnight or good morning Andy :blush::crescent_moon::sunny: Dunnow what’s fitting more just now

8 Likes